Bracelet DEFENDER Lenar Vildanov

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 16, 2016 22:06

Браслет «Защитник»
Наклейка «Защитник»

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Bracelet DEFENDER Lenar Vildanov

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 16, 2016 22:06

How to influence man through his personal belongings and how it will be protected.

[youtube][/youtube]

How do the bracelets of Dr. Lenar Vildanov.

[youtube][/youtube]

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Bracelet of the DEFENDER

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Mar 19, 2016 17:47

Almost a year of wear(not regularly) this bracelet. Presented on the occasion, and to test how it works. Brought as always, to see and say what it is and how it works. Looked , said Yes, and worked. Tested on GDV .With our products , without them, results normal. But it's all just an hour and socks and talking in the meantime in the office. The first was the old version, with a hard push-button clasp that is not very convenient , the size can not guess.But more rigid manifestations . The radius of the smaller meter +_ 30-40 cm but tough chustvuetsa man standing across the street with the bracelet and bracelet. Put both, the situation is different , the bracelets are created each his own protective field and on the border of these fields of tension is felt (as if resistance is tough, every man his field holds and is trying to resist) , similar to sparking. But then the density of the sum of 2 bracelets created without resistance.
The second presented , but first , as always))on the type, look , tell, through 8-9 months. Looked. Soft in contrast to the first , but the radius of protection is wider at the border of the two protection circles there is no resistance, even has a shared buffer of contact and at the same time protection. The second bracelet without push-button clasp and adjustable simple-to raise above or below the arm.
Two bracelets can tell because I was doing a GDV measurements ))as well as all new test, or what to bring to watch, wear , say , how it works. So ; first hard , in the subway don't all react calmly)) anyone thought not very clean and the mood of someone used to undermine and recharge-run away from me like a scalded cat , even if in another place they have to stand. With the second quiet, no one runs away, quiet , soft protection , but the field of action more. Sometimes a near nervous people even uspokaivatsya and become calmer , but intense stay. Ie cheerful. Apparently they fall to protection.
Made measurements on GDV at home ,checked on the manometr pressure from yourself and the mother(as always-the main subjects) ))) the Resistance of the body is greatly reduced , due to which there is no struggle and waste of energy to fight. The Svetlitsa Super mom always carries...not to lie ..in General from the very beginning of their appearance in our office. Together they work even better. Checked on the son .
These are my observations hardware. And without devices I feel that only with a bracelet and without him was not tried. even next to a transformer box standing with a bracelet and without.Feelings with him and without him was significant. In General, it is possible to enumerate much and long , but the fact that will list ,all will be in favor of the bracelet . without it, squander much. The truth is I have WAY more on my phone because I have a higher than mom's. But age it is also necessary to take into account, for 70.....
I can say , as always:"Checked! Works! Protect! They offer really performs!"
Then everyone can see for myself.<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Mar 20, 2016 0:28, edited 1 time in total.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Mar 19, 2016 23:19

I might add from myself: the magnets - not the most interesting "feature" :) In the first demonstration when I was confronted with this, it was a bundle of leather straps, which were "blown" me very much. And she has been in contact with my winter hat, which lay on the sidelines. It turned out that this collar from the dead dog. Then there was the tooth of gamucci :shock:
With the same result in the presence of the bracelet :)

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59

Sticker only blocks the effects of the phone?Other factors impact better bracelet to take?

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32

Is there any difference between Defender and pendants Q-Link?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 22, 2016 13:29

Андрей Ка wrote:Sticker only blocks the effects of the phone?Other factors impact better bracelet to take?
Above was the opinion Owl(I know its a long time and tend to trust)) When you can find things , like dead man, it is with you as it resonates and affects. So, the owl just described example, when the collar from the dead dog put it on his thing (wearable), not on himself, and how it affected him. In fact there is the same device it was recorded, removed the collar with his things and then made the measurement and recorded the instrument. That is, all instrument affirm. It says that each thing , an object ever associated with us, at least fleetingly , carry our energy , in the case of the sticker and the Bracelet back, it's all minimized to almost zero.
Naklejka Defender and protector of the Bracelet have the same protection properties . The difference is that the phone is not always in your hands and not always there to protect you from AMY's phone ,nearby devices..the Bracelet wider also gives you the opportunity to protect themselves from AMY's phone , if there is no sticker on the phone, from the outside, AMY and all that is in your postranstve. The use of stickers on the phone will not be canceled as it does the job , directly removing , in this case, AMY's phone and around, and the bracelet on the hand protects the body . Together they work powerfully and perfectly.
Examples for the application of bracelets. Example: a person went to visit , on the eve of a fight(the neighbors) and that from envy and malice brought to a neighbor's house, when again came the type of drill, threw a tuft of cat fur, cleaning the wife didn't know where the hair in the house is black , if the grey cat with ginger. My husband asked , the husband said that the cat no one scratched. And the colour does not match. Well wool and the wool removed . It took a couple of days , the house appeared a few coins 10 kopeeshnaya. This once the arrival of a neighbor , to give drill. There is also a special alertness not caused, well, a trifle , well, fallen out of my pocket... But when the house after the next request, something in the apartment, in the corridor behind the mirror appeared a tuft of wool from the skin of a dead any animal , then it became clear -the neighbor does that is not clear. The other guests didn't have a couple, one lived and the children were far away. So every prenosom and tosses some nasty, they became worse and worse. They found out about the bracelet for a long time from me, but as always that can give thing that is on hand white type of tape and with the Chinese a piece of iron inside? Said that only had not tried copper bracelets & hematite for all sorts of health does not help. Well gave reproach, I gave and I gave , always . And that neighbor no longer goes with our requests, they have no more harmful things in the house to throw a neighbor. They now understand how it protects them from the nasty things that you can accidentally even drag on the sole from the street, on someone else's hair , someone else's....then hit upon the idea themselves.....and all this has to have some impact, and sometimes the thing presented to you on Birthday, may be the thing when it gave the dead man in life. Well, it's a pity people throw thing is expensive, and the memory write means to remember the person who gave, perhaps it is not very poryadochnym was. And here give such a thing, and it does its job....
Bracelet Protector from such troubles and protects the Sticker Protector , but together they are a FORCE.
The principle of operation of the Protector pendant and Bracelet Protector-physics grade 8-the Camera Obscura and not only with little secrets))) and modifications. Repeat does not, have secrets when disassembling the bracelet lose its property. As in there's still small parts that also have their purpose.

Андрей Ка wrote:is There a difference between Defender and pendants Q-Link?
The basis of all products Q-Link® is the Technology-Induced Resonance.
The Pendant SRT™ frequencies that support and enhance the efficiency and performance of various organic and inorganic systems. Biological, electrical, chemical and other physical systems under the influence of technology SRT™ show increased system organization, structural integrity and other positive characteristics and useful properties.
Here is a more accurate description of Andrey Patrushev the Pendant SRT:
"The principle is relatively simple - there is a coil in which in the presence of any electromagnetic field is induced EMF. The EMF through a multi-channel comparator (well, something similar) is applied to several resonant circuits which are tuned to certain frequencies. Circuit respectively emit in a narrow frequency range.
From the point of view of performance, of course, is not so simple because of the "dead network" formed "a living network", which depends on many factors, including geometric features and their spatial relationship. Also some technical problem is and presuppositions fields.
What do they do? Roughly speaking, - support the relevant pacemakers in the body, tuned to certain frequencies (corresponding species).
For the first time this system had to be implemented for the survival of astronauts in space during long flights because the electromagnetic field of the Earth there is much weakened, and man-made electromagnetic field on the space station too much."<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 22, 2016 14:34

Bracelet dimensions Defender :15cm, 16cm,17cm,21cm. Band color White only.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Mar 22, 2016 18:51

Фиолет wrote:Sticker only blocks the effects of the phone?Other factors impact better bracelet to take?
You can say so. The principle is the same.
Inverted impact\e field at a POINT internal module of the bracelet.
When the bracelet on her arm and even in the same hand the phone to the head has much more impact than on the wrist(power falls off rapidly with distance), where the bracelet so that the compensation may not be absolute.
Another thing, when the module on the phone.

Ps In connection with neponyatki below again in other words.
The bracelet is a magnetic field sensor.
It can determine which power box in the area of the bracelet. And it is this value to compensate. All this assetbased camera obscura.
A cellular handset is applied to the head almost without clearance, where 100 percent of its capacity. And the bracelet is at least 20 cm, if on the same arm.
The power of the field decreases inversely as the square of the distance to the source https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0 ... 0%BE%D0%B2
So the bracelet will honestly compensate for the body the part that is before it "flew". And the rest is "weird" in the body.
So it is with any very closely spaced sources.
Last edited by ФилиНН on Wed Mar 23, 2016 16:49, edited 2 times in total.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Mar 22, 2016 19:02

By the way, about the subtle interactions, but without devilry :)
Drew attention to non-white doctor gloves in the video?
Previously, I was shown this trick:
Way as shown in the video first, Lenar magnet squandered himself meridians(conventionally made himself sick). Then WITHOUT black gloves re-took my vitals. And they became "fallen" in comparison with the initial control measurement.
The influence of the therapist... in this situation you are sure(those who go to point of diagnosis) that a doctor in a white coat and white gloves fully healthy? And it reads exactly and only your indicators? And treats you? :)
If you meet someone else, leading a reception in the "clothes not under the Charter" :) that means someone else knows about the subtle interactions :)
\Think of physics, I came up with the concept of "absolutely black body" :) \
Last edited by ФилиНН on Wed Mar 23, 2016 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 22, 2016 19:50

Filin Remember my letter on the soap, wrote you a review on the bracelet that I first gave .

Owl : "Remember your message from mail.
The type of this thing cuts down not only anthropogenic and biogenic effects, but
and the impact of magnetic storms."

Me: "Hi. Yesterday my mother had a pressure of 234 , it is a lot. She
quickly put Bransoletka when came home from work,and I gave the parlor ,
his she left home. 20 00 measured 234 , at 20.45-21.15 and 168 - 116.
Had to slow down the decline)))) Then the site looked activity
of flashes as I had active at the time of the evening. So Bransoletka
works.and shoots AMY, flash and minimizes the frequency as it smooths out."

Owl:"It's Great!
A similar record of performance with one chamber never happened?

I" In the beginning, 5 years ago it happened, but the pressure was quite different 150 not
more. And for five hours without pills gradually. And then for 1.15 and 234
to 116 years. This is a record "
The rest of the correspondence was unfortunately removed. There results on other people.
Gave to Michael ,our courier to wear for a week.
The responses are interesting , but the muddle will not, let myself describe your feelings and results.

Post by ***** » Wed Mar 23, 2016 15:37

"You can say so. The principle is the same.
Inverted impact\e field at a POINT internal module of the bracelet.
When the bracelet on her arm and even in the same hand the phone to the head has much more impact than on the wrist(power falls off rapidly with distance), where the bracelet so that the compensation may not be absolute.
Another thing, when the module on the phone."

Something I do not understand! Bracelet protects mainly your wrist? :roll:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 23, 2016 15:59

***** wrote:something I do not understand! Bracelet protects mainly your wrist?
Bracelet protects the body from em.smog, but if you're on the phone , most of AMY's phone is in the head, and to protect themselves completely from AMY's phone ,recommended but not an obligation :? the sticker on the phone. It was said in the post above. Owl is not the first year uses it and knows better than me what works and have tested not just hardware. I only have a year, ito so quiet glanders)))) testile and just at its close checked some settings. If the performance was bad b when using the bracelet, I would close certainly not recommended, as well as all our forum, it is mine since 2006,even before the time of my trudoustroistva in MM. OH :) :shock: how quickly the time flew :) :shock: , and all who are on the forum, is also considered to be close. I can say that just yet.....? Well, not everything))))but almost all . So , all checked and working as it should and with no side effects I can responsibly recommend. Otherwise, it will be as I say:" BRYAHNYA!!!!"

Post by ***** » Wed Mar 23, 2016 19:25

It turns out that all-taki to the bracelet good to have depsosit from sources of radiation, which are allocated according to the capacity of the General environment?The fact that at work behind my cardboard wall of the server room.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51

Well, after all, in this case, the scatter of the distances to servers(due to some extent body ) ) is much less than from cellphones, palms and head, and from the cell to the bracelet.
Besides, you can probably bracelet to wear on the side of the body, where the back-end)
It is much easier to state and to the subway(although these reviews weren't here yet), and there, in the subway car, also not very far from e\motors.

Post by ***** » Thu Mar 24, 2016 15:55

Watched the promotional video of the bracelet. There is measurement of certain parameters of a test person that is not in some isolated building, i.e. it is exposed to electromagnetic smog, as we all do. This testimony is in the video called the norm. Then it is exposed to magnets, the indicators measuring the fall. Bracelet returns the indicators to the "norm".
It turns out the wristband need only to those who are in contact with the anomalous zones AMY, and in everyday life and not especially needed?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Thu Mar 24, 2016 20:56

***** wrote:it Turns out the wristband need only to those who are in contact with the anomalous zones AMY, and in everyday life and not especially needed?
No, it is impossible. Does not include words from the video:
-is Considered a conditional norm
-the Range of 50-60
What would be the norm when Pugnetti adaptive mechanisms e\m fields? The other, perhaps?
It is possible that the same person in an isolated cell would show the upper bound of the range?
If it is to continue to talk carefully.
I've had another ex, when it was demonstrated that by changing the e\m situation specific points "whooping" and down for up to minutes of time getting back to normal. The body adjusts its electromagnetic frame of protection in accordance with the new situation. Preadaptation devours the body's resources? Exercise is good, but not all and not always. Suddenly breakdown in trouble quite a bit left?
This is also the reasoning(Although all of this can be checked)
And there is a more subtle diagnosis, not such rough, as shown in the video.
In the same apparatus among the hundreds of thousands of parameters you can test your "health group", attaching a computer from a virtual workload on your pineal gland(WH General regulator of neuro-endocrine system). Receiving the output number from 1 to 7. 0 - serious problems, it is necessary to save man. 7 is the astronauts.
When putting the bracelet in the usual, not "isolated", the premises of the health group usually increases by one if you are not very close to the ideal. That is, what would health without e\m of the load. So it is.

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Mon Mar 28, 2016 16:08

Can I wear the bracelet on the foot? So as not to embarrass loved ones by wearing on the wrist))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 28, 2016 18:34

ФилиНН wrote: the Training is good, but not all and not always. Suddenly breakdown in trouble quite a bit left?...In the same apparatus among the hundreds of thousands of parameters you can test your "health group", attaching a computer from a virtual workload on your pineal gland(WH General regulator of neuro-endocrine system). Receiving the output number from 1 to 7. 0 - serious problems, it is necessary to save man. 7 is the astronauts.
So otozh))) the breakdown was one scale)))when tested according to Voll, then the parameters of the systems in the body -all normal -balance, but a lot of plans and a lot of "trajectory" is scheduled under the plans of various requests that I have added energy, but at the same time, too many processes at the same time momentary , the body processes+ processes in short and long term....in General , the laboratory rat))) of energy was peredergivali, everything was resolved quickly, but nerves were on edge.....one stripe according to Voll))) so to say I don't need a bracelet and don't need a sticker :? To what has long been successfully used-swietlicki and the LAD on the phone to BRM Cheryl added and Protector. And the interesting point noted. Called many different numbers on business personal ,work, and much 4 days a lot of calls, but only one room was given magic, I understand that the screen I have cracked until the glass is unable to find a suitable, but all the rooms were prozvanivatsya and not buggy. One : dial, dialer,the answer is no but the screen fades out black,throw to score again, through the answer on the other end and then disconnects, such subscriber is busy on the other line, and without a warning , turned off, not to spend the money of the person on the second line not hanging. Wait ,collect again ,there was an answer and the screen shows what I typed on 2 lines simultaneously, then again ,such subscriber is busy on the other line . In General it is not clear who from....stickers or Schorl is chudil))) Cheryl chudit and relieves stress due to the battery and this solves the problem that at the moment are solved and protects, and the Defender as the team strengthens it.But the man is not simple because there can anything have a "gift". Defender well as protection from EMP , but Fret together they might get Along.Until tested . Conflict is definitely not and can not be,Different properties each.
Measured by the GDV almost daily ,at the beginning of the work without him and with him after the metro in the morning :roll: after, with him in a couple or three hours is better. I do not know for BRM Schorl and for BRM this thing together works? Still not tracked.<

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Mar 28, 2016 23:16

Андрей Ка wrote:Can I wear the bracelet on the foot? So as not to embarrass loved ones by wearing on the wrist))
No difference. With the outer surface of the accepted radiation. Through the inner surface of the body receives the inverted signal from the pinhole camera.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Mar 28, 2016 23:27

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I do Not know for BRM Schorl and for BRM this thing together works?
There are many more things to track, in addition to e\m radiation :)
I remember there was a time when the bracelet is triggered as the stop magic? Moreover, he is a simple, physical, and he(unlike the stop-magic) do not care if you gave informed permission for this contact, this connection with a man. Put out a pulse if it is a tip-aggressive, and all. :)
Need a special test on the subject to confirm.
Frequency range of work is impressive - from the permanent magnetic field to....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:53

ФилиНН wrote:There's a lot more things to track, in addition to e\m radiation Recall, there was a moment when the bracelet is triggered as the stop magic?
Well, then he turned out not only Amy and other technogenic and thoughts aimed in my direction negative thoughts too have Emperado and the release of Ernegative so to speak ,although not the right but the other in the head until it came, he blocked. Created a stronger field than usual, what did not understand . There are suggestions that the System arbiter is still worked , as scaphandre could be activated and the excess energy released in the protection of the bracelet, a sticker and put it in its protective potential. Well, something like that. If you understand what I mean?

By the way, and jamming of the coil ,it is necessary to remove it in the treatment. Although there are not AMY and statics.

Post by ***** » Thu Mar 31, 2016 18:44

I have to work the guy is passionate about multidimensional medicine. Wait checked me out and found me some stuff. Will the Defender get rid of these effects?

Post by ***** » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:52

My son works at a great depth underground. Round cables, well, in General the situation is not very natural for humans. Him to buy the bracelet you need?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Bracelet PROTECTOR

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 01, 2016 13:00

***** wrote: I was at work the guy is passionate about multidimensional medicine. Wait checked me out and found me some stuff.
"Muck" is different , the Defender is the bracelet is not magicheskii and on the basis of the camera Obscura, and protects from AMY manmade.

***** wrote:my Son works at a great depth underground. Round cables, well, in General the situation is not very natural for humans.
Can and should, in some "branded" companies have divers and people working and serving in areas of increased Esmoke, there are special clothes. We are the same except for the Bracelet and Stickers Protector Protector , can offer the advanced EMF Clothing ARMOR ,protection from AMY's the topic on the website : https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... evice/emf/
Here the discussion on the forum: http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =52&t=5845
You can combine the clothes and bracelet