The novelty of the Device BIOMEDIS TRINITY

The increase in online health, improve immunity, prevention of diseases.
Гудил

Post by Гудил » Sat Mar 10, 2018 14:22

And amazes me is the massive, wide front, that is, the movement towards multi-frequency microwave effects on humans. And proof a broad front devices Biomedis Fifth Generation.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Re: MULTIPHASE CORRELATORS SERIES "PCI-E"

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:56

I am very glad that this direction is further development of one of the famous producers. If you state a fact, it only confirms the validity of what I'm doing. Not to say that it is a mass phenomenon. Not a mass. What else one borne out by my statement, which I did on several forums: in the form in which there is the so-called "classic BRT" the world is nothing more than a profanity. And the fact that the techies and guidance of the correct approach to the design and understanding of many processes impact on the human body, so it is very good for the majority of consumers. And evidence that gradually, though in different ways, medicine will come to a correct understanding of the effects on the human body for the purpose of its recovery.
I think that the representatives of the company "Biomedis"(which there are) if you want, you will slightly open a veil of secrecy, how does what I do and what do they.

P. S. Dear Alex! Please, don't, please contact me using synthetic acronyms that are consonant with the barking of a dog or nicknames. I'll be very grateful for it.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Mar 12, 2018 15:45

Judging by the description Biomedis produces the device working on similar principles with instrument PSI-E and cost almost 5 times lower. How do they do it? They release it commercially, or there are other frequencies (lower, respectively, cheaper parts) ?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Mar 12, 2018 16:20

"Biomedis" produces MEDICAL(!) instruments produced in large quantities and commercially.
When I start to release MEDICAL(!) devices massively and serially, when they are designed for the mass market, they will also be worth 5 or 6 times cheaper than PSI-E.

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Mon Mar 12, 2018 23:49

Зозерхат wrote:I am very glad that this direction is further development of one of the famous producers. If you state a fact, it only confirms the validity of what I'm doing. Not to say that it is a mass phenomenon. Not a mass. What else one borne out by my statement, which I did on several forums: in the form in which there is the so-called "classic BRT" the world is nothing more than a profanity. And the fact that the techies and guidance of the correct approach to the design and understanding of many processes impact on the human body, so it is very good for the majority of consumers. And evidence that gradually, though in different ways, medicine will come to a correct understanding of the effects on the human body for the purpose of its recovery.
I think that the representatives of the company "Biomedis"(which there are) if you want, you will slightly open a veil of secrecy, how does what I do and what do they.
Hello dear friends. No mystery, no)) I'm really familiar with "Sazerac" and am grateful for that introduction. We are in the market of BRT devices are present since 2008. With the principles of our latest designs available in my blog http://sabuhi-sharifov.blogspot.ru/. In the article "Multi sync" I give my vision (evidence-based) structures "electromagnetic core" of the living organism and methods of influence on him. The understanding of many things I received in the course of communication with the "Sazerac" and I mentioned it in my blog. What we're doing and what Sazerac: our goal is the improvement of the health and Sazerac improving health is a by-product of the development of human capacities. For understanding let me give you one example from actual experience: a two-wheeled truck the size of a pack of cigarettes, with two motors . Spinning the left wheel the truck goes to the right turns the right wheel - trolley rides left......etc. control Signals for motors served from a physical white noise generator. If such a cart to enable and to trace its trajectory within any limited area of the arena, then after a while we will see uniform chaos. Now take one of the sides of the arena have only hatched chickens. It is known that the hatched Chicks to perceive the first moving object that they come across in sight for his mother. And they should follow her. But they are limited in their movement. And what happens? This is what happens. The truck gradually began more and more to pass along the side of the arena, where the chickens. And it is a scientific fact. Imagine if the chicken his little mind is capable of it, then what man is capable of? So, develop Sazerat based on this concept. Ie You your intention (metaphysical channels) change the characteristics of the physical environment (the parameters of the device) and the device via the physical channels of influence (in the field of microwave and EHF) change Your "abilities". I.e. feedback loop is closed. The right thing "pull" of this whole process, the so-called transfer function "black box - man." In some cases, the feedback may be positive and some negative.
Why do our devices the price is different? Because the sub-bands EMP is different and we do not use ultra-wideband signals. Well, really plays an important role in production, and where it is located.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 19, 2018 17:55

The device BIOMEDIS TRINITY
BIOMEDIS TRINITY. Аппарат физиотерапевтический

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:46

Overview and main functions BIOMEDIS TRINITY

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... u3C1YebdRs

Элина

Post by Элина » Thu Mar 22, 2018 14:25

Биомедис wrote: In some cases, the feedback may be positive and some negative.
you can read more about these cases? if the operation of the device, does that device operation can be negative, due to some reasons? or you not about the device BIOMEDIS TRINITY?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: New Camera BIOMEDIS TRINITY

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 23, 2018 16:53

Another question from personal messages
Tell me on this device, are there examples of treatment of hemorrhoids with it, you know? I was given the phone Biomedis, but they said they cannot advise on this question, then ask someone? Thank you

Биомедис-консультант

Post by Биомедис-консультант » Fri Mar 23, 2018 17:07

Hello.
My name is Vladimir. I'm a consultant of the company "Biomedis" manual for products. Want to answer a question about negative and positive impact.
Negative effects may occur, in the form of intoxication, with the use of anti-parasitic programs on detoxification. In these cases, you just need to drink boiled or just warm water.
Otherwise, just follow strictly the instructions

Биомедис-консультант

Post by Биомедис-консультант » Fri Mar 23, 2018 17:10

I this device, are there examples of treatment of hemorrhoids with it, you know?

Hello
In our software there is a therapeutic program for the treatment of hemorrhoids. As well as a broad spectra anti-parasitic programs aimed at improving the intestinal flora and elimination of pathogenic microorganisms the colon.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Fri Mar 23, 2018 17:24

Элина wrote:can read more about these cases?
Элина wrote:does this mean that the device can be negative, due to some reasons?
Биомедис-консультант wrote:Want to answer a question about negative and positive impact.
You confuse warm with soft, dear Vladimir.

Rauf Sharifov wrote the following:
Биомедис wrote:In some cases, the feedback may be positive and some negative.
It focuses exclusively on the functioning of the electronics of the devices "Biomedis", and the devices PSI-E. Speaking of radio terms, talking about so-called PIC (positive feedback) and NFB (negative feedback), but implemented with the participation not only of parametric technical solutions and applications of mathematics, which "revolves" on the microprocessor of the device and analyzes some of the parameters reflected from a human signal.
A similar approach in the devices "Biomedis" is implemented, but on several different principles. And negative effects of instruments (intoxication) - mathematics has absolutely no relationship.

Биомедис

Post by Биомедис » Thu Apr 12, 2018 15:09

On the influence of the radiation of devices Biomedis Trinity on intracellular processes. http://sabuhi-sharifov.blogspot.ru/2018 ... -post.html

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Wed May 23, 2018 17:56

Good day! Long enough to periodically hear about the appearance of devices based on electromagnetism and bioresonance, understand the technology at the topmost level, but you get the idea. Most manufacturers claim high efficiency of such devices in various areas of improvement/maintaining the body. Unfortunately, there is a simple misunderstanding: if these technologies are so effective, then why are they so hard (in my opinion) are gaining popularity?
Usually, any valuable idea or information very quickly spread on the Internet and society, especially the hot topics/news/events/opportunities etc. are posted very quickly, word of mouth continues to operate with even greater speed in the digital age. There are many personal examples when, for example, the familiar master from another city and made us a great, truly a quality repair in Moscow, almost at the cost of his hometown (which is a very big difference), a man in whom there was confidence, confidence that turned the repair into the game with ideas and suggestions, it was almost an adventure :). And when friends came for a housewarming party, everyone was surprised as for the money you could make such quality work. In the end, a person is invited already friends of friends of friends, and apparently he enough ). It's about what a great value (in the example this is a high quality, high confidence, convenience and comfort at a much lower market price) creates a large demand is almost automatically and fast enough, in my opinion. People share information with family and friends, with friends and starts a chain reaction that covers fast enough its target audience.
Personally I am excited about new technology, I'm sure that will be done is still a huge number of discoveries, which will amaze even those who committed them. But, I don't understand why, for example, the technology of bio-resonance has, in my opinion, such a low popularity, if it is to be effective and valuable (i.e. has a high perceived value at a low cost of funds, effort and energy to use it)?
Perhaps people are not able to compare the value of a technology with peers who have tackled similar problems?
For example, one of the users of your device says that your project helps him to relax and he became less tense. And it's great! But, for me personally, it is obvious that this abstract effect can be achieved by many means. And so I became interested to use your technology, I want to be sure that you are getting more value than can offer counterparts, solves my problem. For example, a short 14 day course of infusion of Valerian exerts significant sedative, calming effect on people, people feel less tense, improves mood, decreases stress levels and provides a significant positive impact on a significant number of body systems. I think that for many remain non-obvious benefits, such as your device. I think that people want brighter to understand why he should choose, for example, your device 27 000, solving some problem/multiple problems, and not to purchase a package of high-quality medicinal herbs for 50-100 rubles, which did very well in getting rid of a disease.
Please understand me correctly, it's not the criticism and doubts about the effectiveness of your technology. I just don't know "possibilities" of your work. But cannot answer (like a lot of other people) why should I choose Your device, and not the analogues which solve similar problems. Help to understand, please.<

Биомедис-консультант

Post by Биомедис-консультант » Wed May 23, 2018 18:09

Юрий ВК wrote:Good day! Long enough to periodically hear about the appearance of devices based on electromagnetism and bioresonance, understand the technology at the topmost level, but you get the idea. Most manufacturers claim high efficiency of such devices in various areas of improvement/maintaining the body. Unfortunately, there is a simple misunderstanding: if these technologies are so effective, then why are they so hard (in my opinion) are gaining popularity?
Usually, any valuable idea or information very quickly spread on the Internet and society, especially the hot topics/news/events/opportunities etc. are posted very quickly, word of mouth continues to operate with even greater speed in the digital age. There are many personal examples when, for example, the familiar master from another city and made us a great, truly a quality repair in Moscow, almost at the cost of his hometown (which is a very big difference), a man in whom there was confidence, confidence that turned the repair into the game with ideas and suggestions, it was almost an adventure :). And when friends came for a housewarming party, everyone was surprised as for the money you could make such quality work. In the end, a person is invited already friends of friends of friends, and apparently he enough ). It's about what a great value (in the example this is a high quality, high confidence, convenience and comfort at a much lower market price) creates a large demand is almost automatically and fast enough, in my opinion. People share information with family and friends, with friends and starts a chain reaction that covers fast enough its target audience.
Personally I am excited about new technology, I'm sure that will be done is still a huge number of discoveries, which will amaze even those who committed them. But, I don't understand why, for example, the technology of bio-resonance has, in my opinion, such a low popularity, if it is to be effective and valuable (i.e. has a high value at a low cost of funds, effort and energy to use it)?
Perhaps people are not able to compare the value of a technology with peers who have tackled similar problems?
For example, one of the users of your device says that your project helps him to relax and he became less tense. And it's great! But, for me personally, it is obvious that this abstract effect can be achieved by many means. And so I became interested to use your technology, I want to be sure that you are getting more value than can offer counterparts, solves my problem. For example, a short 14 day course of infusion of Valerian exerts significant sedative, calming effect on people, people feel less tense, improves mood, decreases stress levels and provides a significant positive impact on a significant number of body systems. I think that for many remain non-obvious benefits, such as your device. I think that people want brighter to understand why he should choose, for example, your device 27 000, solving some problem/multiple problems, and not to purchase a package of high-quality medicinal herbs for 50-100 rubles, which did very well in getting rid of a disease.
Please understand me correctly, it's not the criticism and doubts about the effectiveness of your technology. I just don't know "possibilities" of your work. But cannot answer (like a lot of other people) why should I choose Your device, and not the analogues which solve similar problems. Help to understand, please.
Good day, Yuri.

Are you familiar with bio-resonance therapy, from the point of view of understanding the action of this therapy?<

Биомедис-консультант

Post by Биомедис-консультант » Wed May 23, 2018 18:11

Doubts are born out of the lack of information and understanding.

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Wed May 23, 2018 20:43

Yes, I do have a very surface level understanding of the technology. But I do want to understand why effective technology does not develop by leaps and bounds, why are there so few stories and satisfied patients, reviews, etc. (don't exclude that I just haven't found this information)?
Overall, I understand bioresonance therapy at a minimal level (and that may not be true :) ), as every organ, tissue, cells have their own electromagnetic frequency, BRT devices read out this information, modify the already corrected signal and send it back to the tissues of the body causing certain changes.
I do not exclude that the technology block (distribution) interested in the power. But, on the other hand, I don't know if technology is really working (I personally assume that working), is a series of professional clinical trials by the method of double blind control, does not give wide circulation in state and commercial medical institutions, Spa salons, etc.? Serious clinical research it's hard to ignore in my opinion.
The official or confirmed clinical studies already carried out? As far as I know, the wide spread of technology, yet not received in the world, yet it is often treated as "alternative" medicine (which does not negate its potential effectiveness)

Found one of the definitions of BRT :) :
BRT is treatment with endogenous and/or exogenous electromagnetic oscillations of low intensity of strictly determined form and frequency causing resonance response in the organism. New is the use of the resonance condition of parameters of electromagnetic effects. The treatment is based on suppression of pathological, restoration and improvement of physiological frequency ranges of oscillations and the maintenance of relative synchronization of different wave processes which form physiological organism's homeostasis.

Садорис

Post by Садорис » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52

Here found in a network the description and comparison, I would like to get clarifications from the representatives:

1. The first difference , I would have addressed not to the device Biomedis Trinity, specifically the manufacturer Biomedis, is that the user Biomedis in the person of its Director S. Solovyov and S. Sharifova K. brazenly and cynically lying to their consumers about what their device special. He has a function of multicasttest in carrying out the classic bioresonance therapy, that is, to act simultaneously on all frequencies at once.

I have written my articles on that and I suggest to read them to anyone who wants to understand the phenomenon and the mechanisms of its receipt by clicking on the link http://khoroshih.com/?p=8407

The second difference is that the management of the company shamelessly, again, lying about the fact that combining in a single unit of LF(low bio-resonance frequency), UHF(high frequency) and UHF(high frequency) it is guided by research with the Iranian Institute of biosignals, which in nature is not, and allegedly wonderful results of this combination of LF,SHF,EHF. I also wrote about this fact and you can read by following the link http://khoroshih.com/?p=8991 . And if a consistent method of signaling in the body while low frequency effects are known to all and conducted numerous clinical trials that serve as the basis for therapy when you can claim that it is effective and SAFE, about the alleged multicasting mode of influence, and ,especially, the simultaneous signal of low, medium and high frequencies is not known, and anything you get using the device Biomedis Trinity, a huge cat in the bag!
full text here http://khoroshih.com/?p=9732
PYSY I will say that I bought this device, I would like to believe that not in vain.... 8)

Михаил Тураев

Post by Михаил Тураев » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:23

From Zagorica explicit advertising and anti - advertising but still has a month no explanation)
plus, his questions to ask another one: what is the fundamental difference between this device and such device CEM TECH?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 03, 2018 16:32

I spoke with Rauf on this issue, he's out of town, write on the forum, but I forgot to write here. He explained to me that the author of the articles in the references of their former colleague, now working for a competitor. Thus promoting their devices.
Basically, wait for the response from the biomedis.

Сатсан

Post by Сатсан » Wed Jan 16, 2019 13:18

Садорис wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52
Here found in a network the description and comparison, I would like to get clarifications from the representatives:

1. The first difference , I would have addressed not to the device Biomedis Trinity, specifically the manufacturer Biomedis, is that the user Biomedis in the person of its Director S. Solovyov and S. Sharifova K. brazenly and cynically lying to their consumers about what their device special. He has a function of multicasttest in carrying out the classic bioresonance therapy, that is, to act simultaneously on all frequencies at once.
That's what this question, in the 15th year, said Sharifov:

.....Some people because of his technical illiteracy argue that to modulate the carrier wave of one frequency, but several frequencies at a time (it now goes to the amplitude modulation). It seems to them something incredible. Times it's incredible for them, then it's cheating. But incredible is the most obvious. Let's face it.
Times these people (not understanding they're deceived) understand amplitude modulation of the carrier frequency signal a single frequency, the explanation about how it's done I miss it. And those interested can turn to Wikipedia.
I will touch only on thing: how is he multi-frequency signal (modulating). For this we use the usual Excel-eat which is included in the Microsoft Office Suite. Create for example 3 sine waves with different periods (hence with different frequencies, first pattern). For ease of visualization, take a few periods of these signals. Then they just sum up(second picture) so we got the multi-frequency signal. Here remains only the signal of complex shape to modulate in amplitude the carrier frequency. How is it technically implemented? It's very simple, just like playing music in your player))).
I just think that people-the landowner should not go into the jungle of electronics, not to be stupid. And for the rest ekselen file in attachment....

The original post https://www.facebook.com/groups/tehnolo ... 043081702/<

Сатсан

Post by Сатсан » Wed Jan 16, 2019 13:22

Also on technology, Trinity a lot of information on the blog Sharifov, including the explanation of the operation of the UHF, EHF and LF in Trinity if you are interested:
https://sabuhi-sharifov.blogspot.com/?m=1

Сатсан

Post by Сатсан » Wed Jan 16, 2019 13:30

And the company BIOMEDIS has a website, purely for reviews: https://probiomedis.info
And YouTube reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... b4QyAVsqaE

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Jul 01, 2019 18:32

Thing working apparently, only is there in this device feedback.The IMEDIS he's big with long wires often with him in the car to take.Here at Trinity compactness better.And several types of signals immediately served.
About feedback doubt, one blogger brings good arguments, says that it is not there actually, but everything else is.
Who bought, what is there feedback?