Motivation to study (MTK)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Motivation to study (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:52

Motivation to study Download from the cloud
Ssovremennoe world is changing so quickly that some professions have to be born, to grow old and die over the lifetime of just one generation. In this situation, the ability to quickly learn and relearn at any age becomes the most important survival factor.
The fact that you are consciously made their choice in favor of training, suggests that you have a goal. Even if it is somewhat vague, something to make your life full and interesting, but, whatever it was, in the end, you want to expand your life choices, to become freer and thus increase their chances of success in this world.
Thus, among the many important truths which at this point you already know, you must realize one more: learning is something that should now relentlessly follow you through life, because, otherwise, your chances of achieving your goals becomes vanishing small value.
But, no matter how nasty it was to realize, before you have often found that the time available for studying, you were busy with everything else, but not studying. Perhaps you have consoled yourself, something like: "of Course I should study now, but I still have so much to do, which also needs to be done."
Yes, modern life is clamoring for your attention – whether it be TV, Internet, computer games, or socializing with friends - all it might seem easier and more interesting than your studies. Now, if you lived on a deserted island where there is absolutely nothing to do, then that's when you learned everything, to the last comma. Then you have reached true mastery in your subject of study, because you nothing and no one here to distract.
Imagine yourself for a long time locked in a cell, where there is absolutely nothing but a single book. Of course, you would have read it all from cover to cover, many, many times. The presence of multiple choices that requires your attention, means that now, more than ever, you need to exert your will power.
Of course, willpower is still necessary to apply proper organization of the learning process. The time and place of your study should be as free from various irritants. First of all, you need to arrange a time for learning. In this regard, for example, the option: "I'm going to learn so-and-so from 14 to 17" much more preferable option: "I'm going over study after dinner."
The great hypnotist Milton Erickson used to say: "When the will is confronted with imagination, the imagination always wins". Thus, as it were, perhaps, naive or corny this sounds, but before going to sleep, already in bed, some time think about why you're learning and what you learn. How do you imagine your further interesting and wonderful life? As your studies connected with your life? As you are well aware of these goals and objectivesand the end result of your efforts are directed to your training?
And when all these distractions from studying factors again annoying will require your attention, just ask yourself: "do I Wish my whole life consisted of snacks, computer games, TV and chatter with friends, or I can do something more?"
And it's not so much that you have to get yourself into a stall, but about balance, because in life everything is important, and your life becomes the way you do. Modern life is full of a variety of enticing and exciting moments. And if you've given them too much time, then you had no chance to pay attention to such less stimulating and not giving a feeling of quick satisfaction incentives, such as training.
Your brain study is absolutely necessary, as well as the relaxation through entertainment and communication. Not only that, the people of intellectual labor, forced to constantly learn in order not to lag behind modern level of development interest to their subjects, in General, live much longer, but, besides, they live a busy life interesting, keeping clarity of mind and vivacity of spirit.
When studying well-established, you may notice that you are receiving from this a certain pleasure and satisfaction, and this is in addition to the useful and generative changes that studying brings to your life. Imagine what it's like feel a deep preoccupation to study hard and easy. Imagine that feeling of satisfaction when, finally, overcoming all the thorns, you have reached your star goal.
Regularly working with the session, and plunging into the special meditative state, where the main role is played by your imagination, you can easily change their old habits for new to help you to achieve success in life and prosperity.
Hypnotic trance has nothing to do with stupid unconscious state. Is a natural continuous process, during which the clarity and focus of your consciousness may, at times, how much to grow, and step into the background, giving way to images and feelings, subject to your own subconscious, which holds all the necessary work. And my words only help your subconscious mind to stick to a certain direction.
It is your subconscious mind determines what kind of images you will see (or not see) during the session. And these images should not necessarily coincide with what is said. Just trust your subconscious to do their work with detachment, or with interest (but without any criticism) watching what your subconscious sees fit in the moment to show your consciousness. And, moreover, do not even try this as something to interpret and to find in these images some deeper meaning.
So in this session you get the motivation to study, to extend these skills to all aspects of your life.
The secret of a successful self-hypnosis – the maximum muscle relaxation and fixed attention. The easiest way to do it, focusing on the text and doing all that it says. Release your creative imagination and get (pretend) every emotion and feeling, about which it says, mentally participating in the proposed action and scenarios. Key skills of successful self-hypnosis you can practice doing basic autogenic training.
Above I have given the description of the actions leading to the fastest results. However, you can just listen to the voice, occasionally plunging into the dreams and surfacing back. You can even like to sleep – due to special suggestions, the effect is not lost. The hearing person continues to function even in a deep coma. The only question is the access to knowledge thus obtained, but access to the skills and experience happens automatically under the control of your subconscious.
Posture – any (preferably half-sitting, relying on soft cushions).
It is recommended to listen to the standard course: 21 times, with a break of no more than two days (any number of times in one day counts as one time). Session lasts 40 minutes is the optimal time for resting in between sessions.
Water plays an important role in conducting nerve impulses. With total dehydration, which very often occurs among urban residents (especially coffee lovers), after listening to the may experience headache. Therefore, I recommend meditating before and immediately after drinking a glass (at least half) of plain clear water.
Stay Healthy and Happy!
Andrei Patrushev

At the absolute most, not the questions, you will be able to find satisfactory answers to "Guide to disks".

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.<