Healing 3 (MTK)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:48

Healing 3 (MTK) (download from the cloud)

People have noticed that similar ideas and the same invention whose time has come, appear simultaneously in different parts of the world.

It has been over 20 years since came to light Explorer, which still has not lost its popularity and relevance. Recently, on the Internet, I found a description of the methodology known in the West hypnotherapist Gerald Kane (Gerald Kein) "Healing system Ultra-Height" (Ultra-Height® Healing), which is remarkably similar to the "Explorer" (was created around the same time) and showed a very high efficiency, including against terminal diseases.

Recently we had the opportunity to meet very popular now a method of "Theta healing" (Theta-Healing) of Vianna Stibal (Vianna Stibal), which also has much in common with the previous two.

However, if to trust the book of Ecclesiastes that "new is well forgotten old", we can recall that the ancient Egyptian priests healed many diseases through meditation on the Golden light. And obviously followed the concept of wave-particle duality, because the light from them was at the same time the flow of "hot Golden sand" made of tiny, not visible individually eye particles.

I've been asked - am I going to do "Explorer – 2"? And I even tried several times to approach this, as it turns out, is not a simple task. But the fact that "Explorer" is a systematically organized text, in which everything is so intertwined that even minor changes in one part change the logic of the whole text.

At the same time, my acquaintance (in 2005). with the discoveries and methods "German New Medicine" (Gnm) d. Rick Hamer, which I briefly described in my article "Quantum sarcophagus for cancer" gave me the idea to create a special healing techniques (and I have this idea for over 10 years, I think). During this time, by the way, there were already some branches from the gnm: the "Total biology" by D. Claude Saba, "Healing memories" by D. Gilbert of Reno and "Biodegradiruemye" Christian Flash.

Thus, familiarity with the technique of "the Healing system Ultra-Height" Gerald Kane put, finally, a fat point in my thinking, and allowed to start work on the procedure of healing.

As a result, a year later, was born the technique of "Cure 3", a concept based on the ideas of German New Medicine, and procedure – mainly on the methodology applied in the "Explorer", closely interwoven with the method of Gerald Kane.

Well, what else can you say about this session?
According to the principle of it is, indeed, universal. - In addition to healing in the usual sense of the word, this session works well for the normalization of weight, for rejuvenation, for deliverance from anxiety and panic attacks, etc, etc.....
This "record" completely replaces "Explorer" in terms of healing of psychosomatic diseases. In addition to the psychosomatic disorders there are various injury and infection. This "record" is also correct, in some way, "bad destiny", leading to various accidents and attacks by miscreants.
This, of course, not a pill, so I have to spend some time.....
The deeper you can relax, the better and faster your results will be.....
It should be noted one more moment. This audio program is a powerful means of prevention of various diseases. No need to wait when you "twist Barney horn."

As I have repeatedly mentioned in almost all of his audio programs, deep relaxation is the basis for effective change because people think the whole body (using all senses), and Atropy (and beliefs, obsessive thoughts and stagnant emotions) "stored" in the body, being the cause of all (without exception) diseases.

In the "3 Healing" relaxation is given special attention and applied the method of so-called fractionated relaxation that yields the most effective results.

It is necessary, in my opinion, once again to emphasize that relaxation has nothing to do with any effort. The maximum that you can do to improve the results is to imagine any situation in which you most naturally and fully relax (forest, sea, bath, etc. – to each his own), or(and) mentally take in that part of the body referred to in the audio program, filling a calm attention to its entire volume. In principle, for a good relaxation, just enough to fulfill everything that is said from the beginning the audio program.

Deep relaxation is a skill which, like any skill, is achieved by exercise. Therefore, faster results will be able to reach those users who had engaged with my programs for relaxationespecially with autogenic training.

Training. Organize yourself as comfortable and calm conditions. Turn off the radio and the TV, unplug the phone (or maximum turn down the ringer volume). Ask your family not to distract you during lessons. It is strongly recommended to removed from the room Pets. If during deep relaxation to your chest jump your favorite cat, or next suddenly the dog barks, or screams the parrot, you will experience a very unpleasant sensation!

Drink a glass of plain clean water. The second glass of water put next on the lesson and drink immediately after training.

Water plays a huge role in our life. Improper diet leads to partial dehydration. The result is shifted to the intracellular potential, which prevents the normal passage of nerve impulses. This is a fairly common cause of headaches.

Starting position — it is recommended lying on your back (hands freely lie along the body), or half-sitting, with a soft prop under the head (for most people this posture promotes more deep relaxation). The surface on which you lie should not be too soft because a soft surface is difficult to relax the muscles, and not too hard, because hard surface is much pressure on the muscle tissue. Optimally – not too soft pillowtop mattress.

The language must be maximally relaxed. The eyes are closed. You can direct the eyes slightly up (if it does not cause You unpleasant tension of the eye muscles).

Clothing should be free (especially in zone). Weakly compressive soft bandage on my forehead and around the head (pure wool, linen, or silk), on the contrary, improves the perception.

If You prefer to do browsing (which I would not recommend, as in really deep relaxation can occur "problems" with the hanging head), make sure that Your feet fully rested on the floor with your arms lying on his knees.

Accompanying session produces Delta frequency (low bearing), promoting deep relaxation, and alpha frequencies (high load bearing) that in the aggregate promotes the "out of body" (classic session Out of Body Experience).

Low Delta waves correspond to deep sleep (stage 4), when our soul is wandering (and maybe Vice versa — moves) through the maze of the universal Mind, and the body heals itself and repairs itself. Alpha frequencies provide the relationship of body, emotions and mind, are self-regulation and healing, and contribute to the visualization.

A direct correlation between volume and efficiency, so always choose the volume level based on comfort.

Psychophysiological effects during meditation.

Often, at the initial stage of the study, achieving quite a deep relaxation of the body, begin to show various effects which Schultz ("the father of autogenic training") called autogenic discharges: it is itching, tickling, pulling sensation, cold, heat, vibrations in various parts of the body, the apparent change in size of the body or its parts.

You can hear your own snoring, or(and) palpitations (some people think that it is too strong, don't be intimidated), it may seem that you have completely stopped breathing (do not worry) and etc. etc. It is a natural state, which will have to get settled first, and then gradually they will disappear.

Being fully conscious, You suddenly may find that unable to move hand or foot. It triggered a defense mechanism that keeps us from walking in their sleep and provides deep relaxation to the body. Quietly congratulate yourself on a very important achievement, since the body is in this state of deep rest, and continue the meditation (after its completion the ability to move quickly recovers).

Finding your consciousness as to be separated from the body and watching his own body from the side (this is quite a natural experience for very deep relaxation and part of this methodology), quietly congratulate yourself with this achievement and continue meditation, consciousness rushing higher and higher. At some point you will naturally return to the body.

The state of very deep relaxation is very pleasant and comfortable state where you just want to be and nothing else to do. As a result, my voice, at some point, at first it may seem very annoying, and then all "off", until the end of the meditation (in follow-up sessions it can even happen immediately after the first words: "Beginning meditation"). To worry about is not necessary, because your subconscious mind at this time continues to listen and hear my instructions and do everything that you need.

If during one session you get access to a very pleasant feelings and experiences, you should not expect the same for next lesson - "the same river can not enter twice". First, this way you will prevent a more interesting experience, and second, the effects during the meditation is very dependent on Sauce. With each lesson you develop and improve, and therefore even more pleasant and interesting experiences. Thus, before each class, optimally just to keep curiosity and interest.
The optimum time to practice with this program from 16 to 18 hours, or from 5 to 7 hours (there is a possibility to sleep on the job). Some people, at the initial stage, this program, after finishing, can cause increased alertness, due to a significant improvement of cerebral circulation. In this case, avoid to listen to this program just before sleep — to avoid problems with falling asleep. Max is 4 hours before the time when you go to bed.
The optimal listening mode: two days on the third. In breaks it is possible (and useful) to do with the audio programs "the Healing: on the magic river" and "Changing beliefs". After 21 classes need to take a break, at least three weeks.

All recommendations are not a dogma, but the adherence to them is facilitated by the achievement of necessary conditions and a more complete and rapid effect.

We must understand that "healing" in this case is not synonymous with "recovery". From healing you to get rid of the causes of diseases, and in this sense, healing is the panacea for all diseases, but the body, in some way, more inert than consciousness, so the final recovery may take a while (very individual, mainly depending on the system of personal beliefs). Meanwhile, the body sometimes shows a clear miracles. For example, during one of the sessions, according to the method of Gerald Kane, two hours is completely gone cyst the size of an orange.

Any natural healing, usually accompanied by more or less short period of exacerbation of negative symptoms. Is, the so-called "vysalivanie". When the recovery begins running from terminal diseases appear nagging pains in all muscles and joints, headache, some swelling, increased load on the liver and kidneys, somnolence and increased appetite. Fear is not necessary, and we must help the body, taking the appropriate preparations to support the excretory organs, taking massages, and hot (without fanaticism) bath, move more (Finnish walking, stretching exercises). It is useful also to laugh more. Typically, this activation (vysalivanie) lasts no more than three or four days (in severe cases up to a week).

STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY!

Andrei Patrushev

Meditation – 75 minutes.

Note: This program is not intended to replace any treatment. The program can cause unpredictable effects on a background of reception of alcohol, drugs and psychotropic drugs.

At the absolute most, not the questions, you will be able to find satisfactory answers to EN/public/pYPh/xw1KJvKFv">"Guide to disks".

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.<

Алехандро

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Алехандро » Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:06

Andrew, thanks for the new "Healing"! Yesterday, I tried to work with him. Impressions are purely positive, pleasant state of mind during and after. Some sort of awareness comes and breathe easier.
However, I for some reason in several different places session heard the sound defects, like on the radio when someone touches the microphone, or the like, when in the childhood the needle of the record player skips on slightly scratched disc. None of the sessions etc. this has never happened. I have Navigator 1 with firmware 2.0. You recommend version 2.11, but since my model 2.01 does not arise due to the early production date, I understand that 2.11 is not suitable? This is really what the defects of the sound recording or maybe it's in the firmware?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:44

Алехандро wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:06
This is really what the defects of the sound recording or maybe it's in the firmware?
No, of course. There are no defects - I times for 10 check and clean up even small, almost imperceptible clicks. Maybe You have a defect somewhere in the cable? Try after enabling session of the cable to move carefully.
Alex can that will advise?

Алехандро

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Алехандро » Mon Feb 04, 2019 22:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:44
Алехандро wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:06
This is really what the defects of the sound recording or maybe it's in the firmware?
No, of course. There are no defects - I times for 10 check and clean up even small, almost imperceptible clicks. Maybe You have a defect somewhere in the cable? Try after enabling session of the cable to move carefully.
Well, you know, the "Conductor", who had listened to this for about 2 weeks never such was not, in other sessions, too, do not recall. It may, of course, really a coincidence and something with wires. I will try. At first I sinned on the firmware, asked in the other thread a question about version 2.11, although the idea is that if the session had gone and the sound is in 2.0, and artifacts due to firmware already should not be...

димыч

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by димыч » Tue Feb 05, 2019 17:39

I confirm that I have clicks, heard yesterday, it was 3 times and knocked the state will try to record soon

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 05, 2019 17:49

dimych, Alejandroif not too much trouble, let time and words - to guide.
What do others do? Or no one else haven't heard?

димыч

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by димыч » Tue Feb 05, 2019 22:34

Listen to 36 minutes,I have to turn off and heard this loud clicking on 39 minutes, after clicking the words "who had received some benefit.." before clicking voice kind of rattled, slow down, maybe it's hardware or firmware. In those places where yesterday it was like the sound of today is not repeated. At the 22nd minute the voice is retarded... I Have a firmware like the last, shows 2.00*

Алехандро

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Алехандро » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36

I'll try next time according to the clicks to determine, although during the session hard to concentrate. Where it was 3-4 places, knocking 0.5 - 1.5 second approximately.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 06, 2019 17:06

димыч wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 22:34
I have firmware like the last, shows 2.00*
The latest is 2.11
We listened to Sonny at the 1st and 2nd the Navigator - anything similar did not hear, but the son claims he had noticed something similar, when points are too close to eyes and at some point the exposed contacts led matrix touch eyelids. So move the points a little further from your eyes and try again.

АлексП

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by АлексП » Tue Feb 12, 2019 23:20

I have the same story. Noticed that there are a few places ( in the middle, and towards the end) where the pulse sound ( I have no clicking) appears in certain phrases in the result lost the end of words.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 23:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:44
the matter is probably not in the firmware. There is a combined session that is compressed by MPEG audio. What you should pay attention : the sound is not there was VBR (i.e. variable bit-rate). This can happen when you "cross-linking" of sound in one file from different records. Do different editing programs audio. Test listening is impossible, because the computer will play most likely fine. But the codec in the Navigator could not accept. So if you have the opportunity to write a track with one bit-rate, it is better to do so, even from different records. It happens in this case, greater volume is possible, but it is reliable.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:17

Alexey Kryachko__recording there in one piece, the bit rate is constant (320/44100). Could buffer any problems?

АлексП

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by АлексП » Thu Feb 14, 2019 20:00

After the post decided to do a firmware upgrade - I had 1.16 . Reflash immediately, on Win10 couldn't, had to find a computer with Win7, and it may be the case for AMD / Intel . As a result, the defect remained, but became slightly less pronounced and localized in the middle and the end of the recording.
Wonderful session - practice, I hope for a great result. I Thank A. Patrushev!

PS But now (version 2.11) points in the session, the better ( in my opinion) work.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 23:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:17
Alexey Kryachko__recording there in one piece, the bit rate is constant (320/44100). Could buffer any problems?
the problem may be except that in the buffer memory of the flash card. It has happened, but more often shown at work on the record. I am usually in such cases I recommend to take a clean microSD card capacity 2 to 8 GB, to make there a directory structure in accordance with the instructions and rewrite the desired entry in the directory, in our case SES_SPEC think he is called. And test, if normal play, then the problem was the memory card. If all the same problems, we can continue to investigate.

Влаадиимиир

Healing 3 (MTK)

Post by Влаадиимиир » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12

There was a moment that the session on the Navigator ended abruptly, not before he got to the end. Decided that it might be because of heavily fragmented files, so it erased everything, re-formatted the card and recorded on the new. The session had ceased to fly. But in the session "healing the 3" do several times clearly audible background noise. When you lose a. WAV file, same Navigator, not seen anything like it.