ABUNDANCE (MTK)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
ABUNDANCE (MTK)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 26, 2017 16:46

the Mentality of abundance download
"the Optimist sees the bagel, the pessimist sees the hole" (proverb)
And that expression about the bagel reflects two essentially different attitude to life. Some people spend huge amounts of time focusing on what they have. They live with the "deficit thinking" where they feel surrounded by just enough - not enough money, not enough jobs, lack of opportunities, love, success and happiness. They are jealous of the success of their friends or colleagues, because I feel that it just means that now we have less of a chance for them. In essence, they spend their time endlessly worrying about the hole in the middle of a bagel.
And here's the thing, even if such a person with such an attitude gets a promotion, which he always craved, or the house he always wanted or a life partner, which he always wanted, he may be happy for a short time, but soon he, very likely, will again see the donut hole.
He begins to compare his new work with other people, starts to focus on the moments where his house or a new relationship is not quite as beautiful as it should be, and again he starts to worry that he still lacks something.
But people have learned and a different approach to life. They live with a mindset of abundance, where you see what they do have in life. They see the doughnut and not the hole. They value the happiness, security, success, friendship, love and opportunities that they already have. And when you develop the habit of understanding that you have, indeed, already much in your life, something interesting happens.... you begin to see there are many more opportunities for success and prosperity, to recognize their own talents, their own abilities and their own success that makes You feel more confident. This, in turn, allows you go ahead make the call, various issues and creatively develop and you'll soon find that you reach much more in Your life, because you truly believe in yourself.
"who has, – those shall abound who have not, taken away the last" (Jesus Christ)
What you want?
When you hear the word "abundance" what comes to your mind? Only if a huge amount of money? Have you ever thought about what you want from life?
Psychologists, for example, believe that the happiness of man should be quite a bit:
1. Day-to-day to feel reliability and safety.
2. To get attention and share it with others.
3. To feel in control of the events of his life.
4. To feel some tension and excitement from life, to avoid boredom.
5. Sometimes get different pleasures and to feel that life is a pleasure.
6. To have a close intimate relationship, at least with one person.
7. To feel their connection and affiliation with a certain community.
8. To have the time and the place for solitude.
9. To have the respect and recognition of dignity.
10. To feel some competence and have certain achievements.

One woman worked for many years in a hospice. Her duty - the relief of dying patients. Thus, she literally was with them the last days and hours. From my observations, she made up a rating of main regrets people approached the edge of life

The 5 most common regrets of the dying:
1. I regret that I didn't have the courage to live a life that is right for me, not the life expected of me by others.
This is the most common regret among men. When people realize that their life is almost over, they can look back and easily see which of their dreams were not realized. Most people hardly tried to fulfill even half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was only by choice that they did or did not do. It is very important to try to implement at least some of your basic desires in life. From the moment when you lose your health, it is too late to do something. Health brings the freedom that very few realize, until they lose it.
2. I'm sorry I worked so hard.
The feeling was every male patient. They missed their youth and in their relationships. Some women also expressed this regret. But, since most belonged to the older generation, they mostly did not earn money for the family. All of the men deeply regretted that he spent most of his life on the monotonous work for getting livelihood. By simplifying your lifestyle, you can reduce the requirements on the income that you thought you needed. Creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new possibilities.
3. I'm sorry that I didn't have the courage to Express your feelings.
Many people suppressed their feelings in order to maintain certain relationships with others. As a result, they accepted a mediocre existence and never became what they would like to see yourself. The emergence of many diseases was associated with experiencing feelings of bitterness and resentment. We can't control the reactions of others. Although initially people may react to changes you make in the relationship, is not desirable way for you, in the end it raises the relationship to a new healthier level. Best one way or another to eliminate unhealthy relationships from your life.
4. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with their friends.
Often these people do not even realize all of the benefits of maintaining contact with his old friends until his death they have no had a few weeks left, and did not always have his friends to find. Many were so caught up in their own lives that allowed their friendship for many years to "pass". There were many deep regrets about what friendship has not been given as much time and effort as this friendship deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they die. Any person that leads an active lifestyle, tend to underestimate the value of friendships. But when you stand on the threshold of death, the material side of life lose their meaning. Of course, people want their financial Affairs were in the greatest possible order. But no money and no status to maintain, ultimately, its value. People want to bring some benefit to someone you love. But usually they are already too sick and tired to cope with this problem.
5. I'm sorry that I'm not allowed(a) to be more happy.
This kind of regret was surprisingly common. Many do not fully understand that their happiness is a matter of choice. They were subordinated to the habits and established ideas. They were in captivity ‘comfort’ traditional way of life. Because of fear of change they pretend to others and to ourselves that were satisfied with their lives.

Before to do with meditation "Abundance" I invite you to consider the above information and determine what you do want out of life.

This meditation helps you to rise above the level of "deficit thinking" and go to the level "mindset of abundance". At this level, better see good qualities in themselves and in others, you can see many different resources that you already have, and therefore, much better to see all the opportunities that abound in the world around You, and that you can use.
The more you do this meditation, the better it develops strong, positive mentality of abundance so that your life could be filled with deep meaning, passion, inspiration and optimism.
Technique.
Meditation requires active participation. To achieve good results, at least the first five times you need to not just listen, but actively try to do, all that it says. The following times you can only pay attention to quality relaxation of the body. At the same time, "finding the limits of I" at the beginning of meditation is mandatory for all classes.
You can listen to lying down, or sitting comfortably in a chair. If you listen to a sitting position, then feet should firmly stand on the floor and hands free to rest on her lap.
Highly recommended before and after the meditation to drink a glass (at least half) of plain clear water. After meditation is also recommended 15-20 minutes to rest lying (or half-sitting), especially about anything without thinking, and just casually (nothing is welcoming and not pushing) observing the thoughts and images coming to mind.
Mode classes – daily, with breaks (well, you never know in life circumstances) no more than two days. To achieve sustainable results you need 20-30 sessions, then it is better to take a break for about three weeks. After three weeks of a break, if you feel that you need to continue practicing, you can repeat the cycle in 20-30 sessions. But often enough 5-7 sessions, listen to yourself.

The playing time of 51 minutes.

note: the "generative change" is change that generates change.

Meditation "Abundance" blends perfectly with the Parlor series "Good".

Stay Healthy and Happy!
Andrei Patrushev

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.

Before class and after it is helpful to drink at least half a Cup of clean water.

On the absolute the majority of your even not asked questions :) you can find satisfactory answers in "Guide to disks".<

Стэпфорд

Re: ABUNDANCE (MTK)

Post by Стэпфорд » Thu Dec 28, 2017 22:10

Today is the first time listened to the program "ABUNDANCE", of the recommendations in time to perform relaxation, then passed out periodically during the sound came back, tried to follow the instructions and go back to sleep.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 28, 2017 22:29

Stepford
This is normal. Do not just try, you have just to allow yourself, and your subconscious will do everything at its best.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 07, 2018 17:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Meditation "Abundance" blends perfectly with the Parlor series "Good".
Andrew, enough to keep a Chamber to myself or need to carry out some special shamanic treatments with them?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 07, 2018 18:04

Gareth
Better to take up during the session. It is better to keep two hands (tested on ЛИРЕ100).

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 07, 2018 19:10

Andrey, could You briefly describe what was tested for ЛИРЕ100 :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 07, 2018 20:12

Gareth
And that it can be verified? psychophysiological status. If you take something good, he is improving, if any trash, deteriorating (and even if it is blind to do - in envelopes, for example). I wonder what the reaction manifests itself clearly only if you hold both hands. :?

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Sun Jan 07, 2018 20:57

Andrei V., Good day!

For the first time included "Exuberance" in the Navigator of the first version (firmware 1.16) through Training - DOP.modes - playlist. BUT! during the session, no settings was not only "noise" and light color.
Can you please tell me what I did wrong and how to launch the session settings.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 07, 2018 21:29

the Anagnostou
Hello.
To pereproshit to version 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6404

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Sun Jan 07, 2018 23:25

Thank you!
Pereproshivka on the laptop c Win10, the voice appeared!
By the way, anyone Win10, after translating the Navigator in the programming and connect to the laptop driver was and put himself.

Стэпфорд

Post by Стэпфорд » Mon Jan 08, 2018 19:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Gareth
Better to take up during the session. It is better to keep two hands (tested on ЛИРЕ100).
in each hand a card good for one or two to hold?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 08, 2018 21:11

Стэпфорд wrote:in each hand a card good for one or two to hold?
Both hands hold one item.
Perhaps you and two cards to take, and even three - most importantly, that every subject had contact with both hands.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 16:34

Andrew,good time of day.
Questions on ABUNDANCE (MTK)
1. What programs and disks not worth it to combine?
2. What programs and disks a combination is useful?
3. Pregnant women to listen to you?
4. If a person can relax.but can not visualize,do not know their true desires,does not feel their borders following the instructions –easy listening useless?
5. If one hears subliminal affirmations –they cease to operate?
6. and why only the cards are Good.. and as holding one card relax arms?and with Alchemy tried?
7.description is one thing,but experienced testing what effect did from listening?
Thank you for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 10, 2018 17:00

Aastha
Hello.
ЯестьЯ wrote:1. What programs and disks not worth it to combine?
2. What programs and disks a combination is useful?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
3. Can.
ЯестьЯ wrote:If a person can relax.but can't visualize
That is, this person can not describe his front door and the apartment does not recognize his friends and acquaintances, and not able to plan the basic actions??? Hard case.... :roll: And what for it then it is "Abundance"? :wink:
ЯестьЯ wrote:do not know their true desires
Well, finally got a chance to know them.... :D
ЯестьЯ wrote:not feel their borders following the instructions
All exercise is achieved... :wink:
ЯестьЯ wrote:and how holding on to one card relax arms?
Well, think of something. :)
ЯестьЯ wrote:and why only the cards are Good..
According to the principle. :)
ЯестьЯ wrote:and experienced testing what effect did from listening?
Very diverse. 8)

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Jan 10, 2018 17:51

Is it possible to combine Abundance with a Guide? Day Abundance, before a dream Guide?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 10, 2018 19:53

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Wed Jan 10, 2018 23:21

ЯестьЯ wrote: 7.description is one thing,but experienced testing what effect did from listening?
Will share his "approbation")))
Doing today for the third time, the chosen frequency of 1 time per day (52 minutes), 2 days in a row, 1 day break.
And I tell you, this combined session a "bomb"!!! I remembered my childhood toy bear Ricky, just taste it had "problems"))), it was not tasty))) I tried it as a child many times in a row)))
Light patterns somehow remind the Arcturian codes, maybe it's my imagination, but it is beautiful and impressive.
About other things not write here as they are quite personal.
Of course, the first time was a little scary and uncomfortable, but the third time - that,in this case the effect of surprise is preserved.
Realized that for me the important thing is "recognition" and that it moves almost all of my actions.

Wanted to ask Andrei Vadimovich give the text of the settings inside the session, but realized that this should not be done) as it will leave the effect of "surprises" and work inside the session.
Very cool session!
Andrey Vadimovich, Thank you for your work and development!

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Sun Jan 14, 2018 17:37

Andrey Vadimovich, at me to you a request!

"Abundance" for me was the first session for recapitulation. Can you make a separate combined session with voice ONLY for recapitulation, without reference to the wealth, Abundance, etc.?
And the second would be a session for regrestorekey. This is also partially there in Abundance, but I would like a separate and specialized.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 14, 2018 17:59

the Anagnostou
Hello.
You can, of course, but I'm not interested from the word "all". :?

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Sun Jan 14, 2018 18:30

Thank you for the quick reply!
If you are not interested, then don't. Can "not go" as they say nowadays)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 02, 2018 17:50

Анагност wrote:And the second would be a session for regrestorekey. This is also partially there in Abundance, but I would like a separate and specialized.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can, of course, but I'm not interested from the word "all".
And many, I think, is very interesting , from the words -VERY much))) Although the Conductor is partly text regarding the birth parents and some ..the previous incarnation , if I'm able to properly process during the three texts in different ears and somewhere above)). Now the topic of the actual regression. It would be interesting under abormot , though of course the issues here are common, as individual regression , is a very different way regressogram. But as for the Conductor to conduct in past lives , is certainly interesting, although it might not be possible to work out all, as regressao asks what's visible, then probing in the course of events . And there will be a simple saw - rated-reviewed -released, following the plot...)). Well, also interesting.

ольгак

Post by ольгак » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:43

Sorry,pzhl,and where the session on"abundance" on the Navigator(2.0)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:23

olgac
Here: viewforum.php?f=66

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jun 24, 2018 14:29

Andrew!

please tell me whether I understand the following:
Your programs do not work like encoding or correction, but as a "permissive" in terms of permission should have a particular life experience and not the denial thereof?

In the context of this work of meditation? In particular abundance? Whether what is essentially the "conductor"?
If so, does it make sense to listen to the conductor and abundance in parallel?

Or still meditation is the correction and in this case to listen in parallel with a conductor is not recommended, because the conductor "Rathdrum"?

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 24, 2018 15:54

MiTek
митек wrote:please tell me whether I understand the following:
Your programs do not work like encoding or correction, but as a "permissive" in terms of permission should have a particular life experience and not the denial thereof?
You are absolutely right.
митек wrote:in the context of this work of meditation? In particular abundance? Whether what is essentially the "conductor"?
If so, does it make sense to listen to the conductor and abundance in parallel?
Yes, exactly the same. All my programs are in fact "Explore" and the Explorer do not conflict.
About to listen parallel - except that alternating every other day.