Conduit - combined session

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Conduit - combined session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:37

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/E3Ka/zTBqudVeu

Description

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.

Before class and after it is helpful to drink at least half a Cup of clean water.

On the absolute the majority of your even not asked questions :) you can find satisfactory answers in "Guide to disks".

Дмитрий Никитин

Re: Explorer - combined session

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:52

Good day! This updated session? Ask, so downloaded a combined session of a Conductor six months or a year ago.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 07, 2016 13:01

Dmitry Nikitin
No. It is the same.
I just found out that This session is not here, but I recall that was posted. :?

Дизо

Post by Дизо » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:46

Started to listen to a combined session of a Conductor with glasses, before this was bugged with just regular headphones without glasses 21 days.

Listened to both before going to sleep. Without glasses was impossible to listen to on the back. With glasses knocks me out almost instantly within 2-3 minutes and come, lying on back, only when the session is over, take off my glasses and headphones and just fall asleep. Really like the combined session with the glasses, I'll listen to for 21 days.

Лева

Post by Лева » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50

[quote="Andrei Patrushev"]
On the Navigator there is a promotion
Explorer in waw and combined do they differ in impact on the speed/degree of relaxation? I understand that in csp it is possible to make additional settings for the shape signal, for example, what is better to put? The shape of the signal altimetrical sinus?

Machine super, sunglasses super, the case is very pleasant, especially in contrast with the at the outset a creaking innerpulse.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07

Лева wrote:Guide in waw and combined do they differ in impact on the speed/degree of relaxation?
For everybody. :?
Лева wrote:I Understand that in csp it is possible to make additional settings for the shape signal, for example, what is better to put? The shape of the signal altimetrical sinus?
Most physiological - "the bell".