Learn quickly - combined session (ITC*).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Learn quickly - combined session (ITC*).

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 14, 2014 16:32

speed Learn (download)
This session is made for multi-Layered Trance of Communication (MOTC), when in the audible text encoded messages for the subconscious through the selection of individual words, or(and) phrases in a separate text with a certain meaning. Thus, in a sufficiently long text can be masked by several texts. For example, one text may be encoded using a subtle change of tone, the second in the deceleration (acceleration) of words(phrases), and the third through modulation (vibrato, Flanger, Phaser), the fourth – reverb, etc., etc. – in fact, all that allows you to do with your sound editor of sound processing. Plus separately there is a text created by technology "supraliminal". All texts are in systemic interaction. For example, in this text I marked in bold the words and phrases that could be a specific message to your subconscious mind, and blue color – the text which could be spent supraliminal (well heard, but not perceived) to enhance typically the audible text.
I would Like to note that these technologies have been successfully used in advertising, in politics, in rock and pop music. Most of the described techniques can easily be implemented online, if you have the same harmonized texts from broadcasters and operators...
In modern life we have so many things to learn and to retrain. Do you teach a foreign language, or how to work in the applied computer program, or learn a new dance ability to quickly and securely acquire new knowledge and skillsalways provides you with high competitiveness in the labour market.
I quickly and securely acquire new knowledge and skills.
For a start let's call a few simple practical steps can greatly strengthen your ability to quickly and easily absorb new information. First and foremost, you need to have a clear idea why what you are teaching (whatever it was), so it is important for you and, secondly, it is necessary to find ways to obtain from this study fun.
I love to learn, I learn quickly and efficiently.
Throughout the history of mankind's creative genius, as you know always tried to bring to their work passion, joy and pleasure. It is the fascination that the prospects curiosity and inspiration forced them to operate with maximum efficiency and voltage, at the limit of his powers.
I love to learn, I learn quickly and efficiently and brilliant.
On the other hand, think about a time when you learned most of his skills you possess in your life. I'm talking about early childhood when you learned to walk, feed himself, speak, then to read and write. At this age very much unknown, you are driven by curiosity, everything seems a game, so learning takes place surprisingly quickly and efficiently.
Then, as you get older, you do not always have to learn something, do causes feelings of joy, inspiration and curiositybut this session is just designed to help you to find new ways to enjoy learning, awaken curiosity, passion for learning and increase motivation to explore and improve skills in your chosen direction, giving you the opportunity to significantly strengthen belief in your ability to quickly and efficiently absorb information and develop the necessary skills.
Of course, you have to have some variety and innovation in their own learning, but believe me, it's worth it.
Anyone who tries to learn something ordinary cramming, inferior in their knowledge to those who work closely in lectures and seminars, who read many different books on the subject, who hung around the room striking posters, with key provisions on the subject, who writes funny songs, rhymes and acronyms, to remember informationand who regularly checks your knowledge to be surethat is remember all you needand who explain their learning to someone else to deepen their understanding of the subject.
I Have a good memory. I can easily remember what you've learned. This knowledge at the right time by themselves come to me.
Keep in mind that the methods of study and of practical training and skills are very diverse, like life, so, for better memory, at the level of knowledge and hands-on use, at the level of skills required while studying, is also diverse use your body and mind.
I set up the entire body for quick and effective learning.
And finally, of course, necessary to respect the natural needs of your brain and body and while training. For this, at least, is necessary to provide a full night sleep, because sleep plays a key role in the assimilation of the learned for the day and to transfer it from short term memory into long-term, as for rooting in the body practical skills. Also need physical stretching exercises, Hiking, short breaks, approximately every forty-five minutes for absorption of learned material, and sufficient amounts of simple pure water, as water plays a significant role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
I take care of myself. I have a deep restful sleep. I have a good rest in sleep.
Before going to sleep, already in bed, useful to make easy to review what you have learned, and what remains, and dream about how you will apply the knowledge gained.
Applying these simple rules, you can easily, quickly and effectively can assimilate all knowledge and skills that you will need later in life.
It is also important to regularly listen to this session trying to relaxto automatically log you into a hypnotic trance.
Now I relax and drift off into a pleasant trance state.
Hypnotic trance is a natural continuous process in which the clarity and focus of your consciousness can at times, as much increase, and to take a back seatobeying your own subconscious, which takes decisions independently and holds all the necessary work.
I trust my subconscious.
And my words only help your the subconscious mind to stick to a certain direction. It is your subconscious mind determines what kind of images you will see during the session. And these images should not necessarily coincide with what is said. Just leave your subconscious to do their work with detachment, or with interest (but without any criticism) watching what your subconscious sees fit in the moment to show your consciousness. And, moreover, do not even try it somehow interpret and look at these images of some deeper meaning.
Thus, in this session you learn easy to learn quickly and effectivelyto extend these skills to all aspects of your life.
I'm learning quickly, efficiently and brilliantly.

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.

Before class and after it is helpful to drink at least half a Cup of clean water.

On the absolute the majority of your even not asked questions :) you can find satisfactory answers in "Guide to disks".<

Бисо

Re: Learn quickly - combined session (MTC).

Post by Бисо » Sat Nov 15, 2014 15:48

Hello,

Sorry, but which program opens this file?

Thank you in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 15, 2014 15:53

Beso
This file opens the device AVS "Navigator". :)

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:46

Yesterday zatestit session, hear the text as it should be? The only noise in the left and right ear blends.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55

Andy
Update the firmware to 1.2, and it is better to 2.1 (but not all devices accept the first editions of don't want :?)

Алехандро

Re: Learn quickly - combined session (ITC*).

Post by Алехандро » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01

Andrew, prompt, please, as this session at the stage of training Beta, as an analogue integrated L01 ("Fast preparation classes), go?
Judging by the description and the main author :) it is more effective and promises to be than the built-in!
It's just alpha or beta or theta?!

PS
Sorry if already asked about it. Something I can't remember whether it is about this session when I'm in the beginning You have consulted :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00

Alejandro
This is actually abormot, respectively, all navorotov support alpha theta. If we take the analogy, then it is L03.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri Jun 10, 2016 13:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
This is actually abormot, respectively, all navorotov support alpha theta. If we take the analogy, then it is L03.
Andrew, L03 this is auto-suggestion, and not for learning.
Guess I better get to finish the beta by E-L01 sessions, and there has to naborot :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:41

Алехандро wrote:Andrew, L03 this is auto-suggestion, and not for learning.
You may think that this is something different. :)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Sep 28, 2016 13:28

Andrew, good day.

In the head post (BELOW) download link archive lrnfst.rar in this very session "LrnFst.csp"

A website
http://ls-navigator.ru/session/combined

the same session is called "lrnfst_d.csp (it was previously available at the link in the first line (TOP) of Your post).

Tell me, please - it's the same session or a different version?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 28, 2016 14:55

Alejandro
Most likely the same.
Check - it's free and not deadly. :)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Tue Jan 31, 2017 16:54

Andrei V.good afternoon.

Now after about six weeks of break to re-take a course on Learning-Memory - listen through the day "Learn quickly", and "Remember what was read".
In the early and mid-session "Learn quickly" in full color glasses are sections with red and blue flashing i.e. in one half of the points pulsates blue to red etc., then there is inversion.
My guess is that this is done to stimulate\activation creative hemisphere or, as mentioned in the subject Cinecitta to switch the axes of consciousness.
In this regard, the question arose if there are specifics that will reduce or completely negate the effectiveness of this listening session in monochrome sunglasses?!
Maybe You are in them worked in this session?
I in other sessions (particularly basic relaxation session "Navigator" and "Explorer") tried monochrome glasses, the effect for me was more smooth, soft with a sense of detachment and
more like a light slumber. Interesting effect, a little more than full-color.
Here wanted to try to alternate Learn quickly - combined session (ITC*) and "Remember that read," in full color, then in monochrome. Do you think it makes sense to try? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 01, 2017 21:18

Alejandro
Hello.
Particularly big difference on a monochrome glasses will not. This technique is suitable for mild stimulation visualization, but some of the key point is not responsible.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello.
Particularly big difference on a monochrome glasses will not. This technique is suitable for mild stimulation visualization, but some of the key point is not responsible.
Andrew all understood, I will try.

By the way, thank you, subjectively these 2 speciesi "Learn quickly" and "Remember that read" not bad work, especially in terms of memory became better! :ay

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:29

Andrey, tell me please what time is best to listen to this session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 02, 2017 13:22

MiTek
Preferably from 16 to 18. But at any convenient time (preferably somewhere in the 2-4 hours before bedtime).

митек

Post by митек » Thu Jul 06, 2017 13:13

Andrew, please tell me this session in the beta?
I have twice listened and I had a very strong flash of anger. Don't know connected with this, but as an option.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 06, 2017 16:49

MiTek
This is actually abormot, respectively, all navorotov support alpha theta.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Sep 20, 2018 21:15

Good day! Is it possible to alternate between these three sessions - Remember to read the Exam perfectly! Learn quickly? If so, how?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 21, 2018 0:17

Dmitry Nikitin
Hello.
It is possible, through the day.