The combined session is...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
The combined session is...

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:59

Combined sessions is one of the several unique options that distinguish mindmachine Navigator on the market similar devices.
The combined session is, on the one hand, the tool for professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, etc.), on the other, is a powerful self - development tool to use which is very simple.
Record on tape, or by using any audio editing program (in mp3 format) of my audio program: a set of affirmations, auto suggestions, rules of behaviour, anger management, etc., etc., or take any finish. Determine the approximate time of the resulting recording (in the same editor or when playing the player). Download free editor sessions any suitable for the context sessionusing adjust time (top right) pick a time of the session, in accordance with a playing time of Your audio programs (better to do the session for 5 minutes longer than the audio program). Connect to Your mp3 session file (button at the top right, next to fit time) and save the session in the format *.csp (it is very simple, as in a normal text editor). Save the resulting combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. to find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select: Training\extra modes\Combe. session.
Useful tip: so the brain went into a state of increased susceptibility, a certain amount of time, so before starting Your audio program, it is useful to paste (in any audio editor) six minutes of silence.

Combined session more or less regularly replenished.
Here you can leave requests for combined sessions, which will be considered in the choice of what sessions to do in the first place.
Combined session available for owners Navigator free.<

Дмитрий Никитин

Re: Combined session.

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:47

Hello! What is session DirLearn?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52

Маниту

Post by Маниту » Mon Apr 28, 2014 18:51

Hello! Read about the Direct Education. Cool! I dreamed about this method, even when I first saw the film the Matrix (when I saw the movie characters on the ship Nebuchadnezzar with the help of special software she downloaded the necessary knowledge and skills in a matter of minutes!) I thought it was fantastic :) Tell me, can I use this method to learn a foreign language?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 28, 2014 20:36

manitu
No, only the vocabulary.

Маниту

Post by Маниту » Mon Apr 28, 2014 22:55

Too bad! Thank you

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Apr 29, 2014 21:27

Anyone can recommend books for increasing the vocabulary? And what in this case will the scheme work?

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Apr 29, 2014 21:28

Not expected if the session for the Navigator directly for the process of potocani?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2014 21:30

Andy
Expected... 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 25, 2016 21:30

Энди wrote:Anyone can recommend books for increasing the vocabulary? And what in this case will the scheme work?
Dictionary(and) foreign language - method of potocani.

Иринатка

Re: Combined session is...

Post by Иринатка » Tue Feb 16, 2016 19:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Combined session - this is one of the several unique options that distinguish mindmachine Navigator on the market similar devices.
Have questions on sessions.

I quote: "
Record on tape ...... my audio program: a set of affirmations, auto suggestions, ... etc., etc. Determine the approximate time of the resulting recording (in the same editor or when playing the player). Download ....... any suitable for You in context ..... session., with the option of fitting time (top right) pick a time of the session, in accordance with a playing time of Your audio programs......... "
Questions:
1. How to determine playing time, duration of the selected recorded phrases sessions? In Pathfinder there is, as far as I have studied the topic, the "synchrostart". I thought this function does it ITSELF, i.e. automatically adjusts the recorded Affi(o)the information under the session. Isn't it?
2. "....pick a time of the session, in accordance with a playing time of Your audio programs..."
SO UNDER THAT FIT? The audio file under the session? Or session under the audio file? That pervica and beneath that time?
3. If you adjust the length of the audio file under the session - will be a cyclical repeat calls to the recorder phrases to the end of the session, I understood correctly? If Yes, then do not understand the instruction: "pick a time of the session, in accordance with a playing time of Your audio program".

In short, very confused.

And another quote: "you can leave the application for a combined session to be considered when selecting - what kind of session to do in the first place."
Questions:
1. "...when selecting - what kind of session to do in the first place..." do you have any recommendations about this?
2. If you download this session - no need to fool with what to put-to adjust the time of both? Everything will be customized initially in the ready sessions?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 16, 2016 20:51

Irinati
Combined session - this topic is for advanced users and professionals. Although everything is very simple.
Yes, the function "synchrostart" for beginners works perfectly.
Ready combined session do not require any adjustments - just turn and everything.
Иринатка wrote:1. "...when selecting - what kind of session to do in the first place..." do you have any recommendations about this?
That's what you are waiting for those recommendations - what kind of session I for you to do in the first place.
And what You mean here.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 15:37

That's what you are waiting for those recommendations - what kind of session I for you to do in the first place.
In my opinion, the most interesting session\session associated with Asom\astral\phase (terms taste). Hmm... the rest is secondary (to argue there is no need, IMHO). Session Navigator + session D. Shumova, no for me personally are ineffective. I don't think anyone will be able to create such, it would be a breakthrough of sorts.

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36

Good afternoon.Can't attach MP3 file to session.A simple MP3 file is inserted,but after the editor audacity in which I insert 6min of silence,the file is attached with zero time. And even after the editor it changes the format on waw and have to change it to MP3 so as any other file than MP3 editor sessions sees. In the editor audacity wanted instead of silence to insert music ,too,do not understand how to do it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:58

Rustam
Learn materiel: http://www.audacity.ru/p1aa1.html :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 03, 2016 15:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Combined session more or less regularly replenished.Here you can leave requests for combined sessions, which will be considered in the choice of what sessions to do in the first place.

I would like a combined session if it's possible to"Remember past lives". The state of hypnosuggestive of disks to achieve, but competent support "in the way" really would have helped and facilitated the retention of this condition. Focus on remembering, memorizing , and most importantly for a study of the experience, the awareness of it ....distracts from the state.
I tried many times the other way, when viewing very often the moments when I didn't ask myself the question on what they see and realize there are, in reality, the experience and revise it if needed , or take as experience. In General there are difficulties in the guide))))Recorded on the recorder questions like made correctly, but was able to view myself the same question did not understand))) I mean there's not...in context :"And I would not like I.....?" Toe St nakladochka out , wanted or not wanted...yet bother , popped up ...

Irinati
Иринатка wrote:3. If you adjust the length of the audio file under the session - will be a cyclical repeat calls to the recorder phrases to the end of the session, I understood correctly? If Yes, then do not understand the instruction: "pick a time of the session, in accordance with a playing time of Your audio program".
Now the new firmware , while driven around, there is a text DICT. not tied to the sigmente session. But until patnoe remains, the text is short, the cycle anyway before the end of the session.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Mar 03, 2016 17:24

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Now the new firmware , while driven around, there is a text DICT. not tied to the sigmente session. But until patnoe remains, the text is short, the cycle anyway before the end of the session.
you can recite a few records and not specify the file and the DICT folder (select folder in the playback - pressing the F key). Then they will circle the records reproduced in this folder. They are short and if different or just in some records there will be silence for a minute or two, it's not as tiring as the continuous repetition of the same. The more it never goes from the beginning of the session, and after a short period of time - you can make the first recording with silence.
All extra records with the same "experiments" folder of the recorder can be easily removed.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 03, 2016 18:02

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Now the new firmware , while driven around, there is a text DICT. not tied to the sigmente session. But until patnoe remains, the text is short, the cycle anyway before the end of the session.
you can recite a few records and not specify the file and the DICT folder (select folder in the playback - pressing the F key). Then they will circle the records reproduced in this folder. They are short and if different or just in some records there will be silence for a minute or two, it's not as tiring as the continuous repetition of the same. The more it never goes from the beginning of the session, and after a short period of time - you can make the first recording with silence.
All extra records with the same "experiments" folder of the recorder can be easily removed.
I repeat what I and not only me..need to text sounded for some time ,e.g. 5 minutes , as an introduction to the...for example, a session on lucid dreaming, a 5-minute briefing-Sabarmati and all,in free flight, without the repetition of this text in the future , ie until the end of the session. Start synchrostart session, choose text from the folder DICT, one record, not the F function, looping text, and one, but nevertheless the text of the session sounds more than once, with Perenyi in 3 seconds. What is this?!!!! I understand that the DICT folder may contain several files, and at startup press F then all that are in the file DICT .will turn to be heard. Or to create a separate folder in which to invest a few records , and they have no F will be alternately played. BUT!!!!! I need time to listen to one or a folder with multiple files and ALL!!! But that does not work , neither before nor with the new firmware. If you have the new firmware , what I write , show where it is ? I have not yet found. And waiting for this for a long time many. I hope it is clear explained.<

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14

Can I do another setting to enable or disable looping of the selected file or records in the folder. Such an option ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 04, 2016 16:20

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:can I do another setting to enable or disable looping of the selected file or records in the folder. Such an option ?
Yes.Completely. Just what you need. It's a pity that is not visible time of the sound file. To adjust the session, you need to know the length of the file without open it at the end of the session. Or a moment, selected a session, selected a file, the sound installation-a farewell and then went to work with it under the session and at the end of the run the output file. There absolutely does not work with this firmware.You need to either silence recorded on it works without a file, but these are difficult to do, then knock, then drill the neighbors, the child runs from the top, the road nearby is noisy and the apartment window at her face. In General, does not work. And time to put the texts is also not yet possible. The rest while not looking more fully at the new firmware. I think it is necessary to write the topic of the new firmware.
Yes, one more thing ...if possible ,choose numbered files in the order in which you want them to listen to during the session, it is not creating folder because next time you will need some other files in a different order. Just choose the numbering to seeing them playing time and adjust the selected session is already directly in the Navigator. Unless of course this is possible, will be super. And all for what it is, if the file conscious dreams listen to start yourself instructions, then go to sleep, and then abormot around the time that......and then silence, then in the end not to forget to tell myself that it would be necessary to the body back, sometimes makes not only the consciousness in OSA and from the body of whitefish. Then stand up, and Wake up long does not work, and osoznanno even longer vertan. And that very incident, like when you Wake up and get up not, body is not yet experience. And seems to understand that not sleeping and sort of woke up and standing or hanging around. And said to myself-back-in body, etc.)))) And that's because it is and I want to select without looping and with the time file. and select the file numbering , but without creating all this on the computer, then downloading it into the browser does not always have a computer handy on the road, and Navigator always. And , as I say , in one bottle)))))<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Jan 19, 2018 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 04, 2016 22:37

Once again convinced - the more you give the user a variety of tools (hoping that it would be more convenient), the more a user problem... :? People go for any option, and then begins to demand to customize it to fit your needs...
"Synchrostart" designed exclusively to work with affirmations and music (for those who want to diversify session).
For the remaining cases, it is best to use "Svetanics" or a combined session.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sun Mar 06, 2016 15:31

Good afternoon.Finally sorted out with the audio editor :D The question to Andrey Patrushev.You wrote that suggestion better record after 6 min of silence(I instead of silence really made music,is this normal?),and the description of the session L03 written that suggestion is better to do 12 minutes after the start of the session.How to do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 06, 2016 16:00

Rustam
Hello.
6 minutes, IMHO, enough.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sun Mar 06, 2016 23:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Rustam
Hello.
6 minutes, IMHO, enough.
Thank you.Instead of silence to insert the music later, with the beginning of affirmations there is a background,right?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 07, 2016 0:05

Rustam
Yeah, whatever. For example, motivating text some (but calm voice :) ).