Vargan Trance - combined session

Влад Ярушевский
Re: Vargan Trance - combined session

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Tue Jun 23, 2015 0:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vlad Jaruszewski
Easy. Open the file in the editor sessions for the Navigator to explore the frequencies and to sound totally, simply change the extension to identify - with the old format it is. :)
With visualization also probably pass, but since intuition will not work. :?
Will try, thanks! And from mp3 intuition as something you can purchase? And maybe even for the owners of "Navigator" release disk with similar combos. sessions, to be able to buy?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 23, 2015 0:24

Влад Ярушевский wrote:And from intuition mp3, like something you can buy? And maybe even for the owners of "Navigator" release disk with similar combos. sessions, to be able to buy?
One time I was going to do, but then decided that a lot of fuss, but to no avail... Audiostrobe is only a pale shadow of what can give a session of Pathfinder.

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Влад Ярушевский wrote:And from intuition mp3, like something you can buy? And maybe even for the owners of "Navigator" release disk with similar combos. sessions, to be able to buy?
One time I was going to do, but then decided that a lot of fuss, but to no avail... Audiostrobe is only a pale shadow of what can give a session of Pathfinder.
Thank you. Then we slowly move to the Navigator.

Саир

Post by Саир » Thu Apr 28, 2016 17:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Audiostrobe is only a pale shadow of what can give a session of Pathfinder.
However! :shock:
Okay, while I do not understand. As familiarity with the "Navigator" will understand.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jul 16, 2016 18:00

I started listening to view rezultatima )
thanks for the tip Cesare)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jul 16, 2016 18:24

Ростислав wrote:thanks for the tip Cesare)
Yesterday fotofacial /otocenie do with some time until satisfied :ay/ the book "Without a home", the author Hector a Little, which I mention in the other thread, then moved here Andrey Vadimovich associated with some of my perception towards one of my fears. Policital a book that the information inside will be activated when I start to engage with the track Harp-TRANS /it is to study the negatives, fears, etc./. Today, kakby trying to find by consciousness whether, subconscious Lee, don't know some part of me that deals with these issues and to work with the track Harp-TRANS /just for the player, without glasses/. I can say that it is SOMETHING /some things, anyway, do not explain normal human language.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jul 16, 2016 21:39

Чезаре wrote:do otocenie
give reference to the methodology of potocani

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Mon Feb 27, 2017 23:33

I really need help. bc

Can't download additional session on Navigator via card reader. Writes that the error of the I / o device.

A good Navigator successfully reflash to version 2.0
In the instructions, other than recommending to use a card reader to record additional files, there is a phrase: "the work of the WUA "Navigator" as a MSD device is very useful for recording and deleting sessions..."

Please explain to me how in this mode is to use the Navigator when connecting to the computer?
So I want to "powergaming"... :wink:

Or to give preference to the entries using card reader, after buying a new one? :?

Simply by connecting your device to your computer, no files are copied. The copy process is like, but in the Navigator, then the new files don't see (copied to the appropriate folders). And when you re-attach sort the files copied to the microSD Navigator does not see :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:04

Светочек wrote:And re-attach sort the files copied to the microSD Navigator does not see
Miracles. :wink: Try a simple search on the drive.
If the Navigator is enabled after you connecting the USB cable, it is defined as a standard USB flash drive with folders. Via card reader is much faster, but it is possible through Navigator.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:29

The whole evening trying, and then all chudesatee and chudesatee... even connect with two different laptops I tried - same thing: the copy process can be seen, appears in the appropriate folder in the Navigator file.
Then turn on again without the computer, and file no. Again connect your device to your computer as a flash drive, open the folder with the special session and there is no files.
Through a search trying to find on the Navigator - no... gone... :?

And the same story happened yesterday, when in a folder with the gate tried to fill in the files of the Solar Wind... :wiz

what else can you think in such a situation, that copy managed?..
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Светочек wrote:And re-attach sort the files copied to the microSD Navigator does not see
Miracles. :wink: Try a simple search on the drive.
If the Navigator is enabled after you connecting the USB cable, it is defined as a standard USB flash drive with folders. Via card reader is much faster, but it is possible through Navigator.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:43

Светочек wrote: Can't download additional session on Navigator via card reader. Writes that the error of the I / o device.
is it possible to test the same with another memory card type MicroSD ? If the other memory card will be written and work with the "Navigator", it means that the problem it.
For starters, you can just put a new MicroSD card into the GPS and turn it on. In this case, it will be created automatically with all necessary utilities folder, it will briefly display the message "Creating folders...". Then you can turn off, remove memory card and try using a card reader to record or after a shutdown to connect the USB cord, then turn on again the device and in mode flash memory to rewrite directly to the folder SES_SPEC.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:05

Alex,

Over the past two days on the computer and the Navigator learned more than during all the years of their operation in their own interests :wink:

Yes, the problem was the memory card. Took a new, trial recording is successful.

Well, as You can guess I with his delicate perception of technical processes did not immediately Mature enough to understand that when programming a card Navigator, if there was no pre-installed sound files, they are there and will not appear if they are not specifically there to record 8) And at first thought that they're just automatically appear when recording ON... Therefore suffered I :(

Now copied all the setup files from the card to which nothing more is recorded, after making a copy on the computer :wink:

Thank you for your attention and podderjku went to Varganov :wink: :o

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun May 06, 2018 16:48

Adnrey, good afternoon.
Can session is cool, thanks!
I can recommend the harp for meditation, my whole body chilled?
PS. Dan-my I also ordered

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 06, 2018 16:59

Дмитрий Т wrote:I Can recommend the harp for meditation, my whole body chilled?
Nope. :?