Progressive relaxation - combined session

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Progressive relaxation - combined session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 18, 2011 17:08

The standard 30-minute relaxation technique that does not require, in my opinion, any special explanation. :?

The benefits of systematic relaxation sessions recognized in modern psychotherapy. The theory about the positive relaxation effect on the psyche of the statement is about the relationship of mind and body. It is known that a person under stress, the muscle tone increases. It is assumed that there are feedback: with a decrease of reduced muscle tone and mental stress. In this case, reduce mental stress, you can achieve deep muscle relaxation.

The most important concept when doing relaxation psychotherapeutic purposes is generalization, that is, the spread and consolidation of the benefit. Unsystematic and superficial relaxation classes give temporary, incomplete effect. Only regular practice compliance procedures lead to permanent thinning effect and long term positive effects relaxation.

Relaxation is especially effective for people with high muscle tone. It is proven that increased muscle tone leads to the development of diseases. For people with low muscle tone, the relaxation effect will not be as noticeable but no less significant.

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.Elevenand the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.

Before class and after it is helpful to drink at least half a Cup of clean water.

On the absolute the majority of your even not asked questions :) you can find satisfactory answers in "Guide to disks".<

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Jul 18, 2011 19:05

Sorry for oftop, but do not want additional topic to produce under this question - recently learned about the work of Oleg bakhtiyarova and they develop the theme of the so-called Working Position and strong-Willed Meditation, the basic idea is that output to obtain maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Will future audio programs to achieve similar results (effects)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 18, 2011 19:06

Will. :)

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Jul 18, 2011 19:35

:D super

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 27, 2011 16:38

This program is on the memory card of the Navigator,the entrance to her Training-Additional modes-Combined session.

Энди

Re:

Post by Энди » Mon Oct 24, 2011 16:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Will. :)
And when?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Progressive relaxation audio program

Post by Димас » Wed Mar 07, 2012 14:21

Decided last night with this program, workout..."Woke up" in the night from voices of A. Patrushev, something he told me (before the sleep took off his glasses and headphones, turned off the device). After the characteristic vibrations popping out of the carcass and found himself in his room. All of the surfaces of the room, including the sleeping husband, has been mirrored, distorted, repeating the line items. That is, I'm everywhere around him saw the reflection of the reflection, is not seen. Creepy, strange and frightening experience. Still go under the impression. Such WTO was not. :shock: Has anyone experienced similar?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 07, 2012 20:00

demAs
Monroe, if I remember, with such programs started... :wink:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Wed Mar 07, 2012 21:11

Andrei Patrushev
I do not remember...13 years ago read it :?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Mar 11, 2012 20:45

Wow, what interesting events are happening in the background of this program.
Andrei Patrushev Andrew, You're prescribed "out of body" by chance? 8) Listening to progressive relaxation through the day, almost every night carcass "shakes" and get "outputs" and "poluvagony" (this is when the feet and poltulovischa rise above the body and hang, hanging, ear, voices and snatches of conversation)... And "outputs" on the ISS are very different from the OS. Enhanced the sharpness and contrast of what is happening around. No one Obskoy ease.
Last edited by Димас on Sun Mar 11, 2012 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Mar 11, 2012 21:02

Димас wrote:almost every night carcass "shakes" and get "outputs" and "poluvagony"
manage to get some sleep then? I was most annoying trips to work after such nights... and so, even though every night you would :wink:

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Mar 11, 2012 21:25

ЗОМБИ wrote:manage to get some sleep then? I was most annoying trips to work after such nights... and so, even though every night you would
Manage :ay I don't need to walk every day to work. I then thiosulfate generally sleep very quickly and fully.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 11, 2012 22:05

demAs No, not specifically prescribed, but Monroe also began to shake out almost immediately...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Mar 11, 2012 22:12

Andrei Patrushev
And what's the catch then? Some try out, write a special program for the WTO, and then hypno-relax and put forward the first time?!

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Mar 13, 2012 14:08

demAs by the way, these outputs can be connected not with this program, and more thiosulfate (as a laxative). I personally this software listened a couple of times and such experiences not experienced. But the most vivid experiences at the Wasps were tested after proslavlenny associated with mild poisoning, the reason roofing felts in liquid loss felts in the mass leaching kakogoto one or more micronutrients. And starting element was, even though the Conductor, at least Healing, though the Journey through the inner worlds.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Mar 13, 2012 16:05

Andy
Never noticed the OS/WTO with a weak stomach... :oops: Unfortunately, I'm a frequent occurrence, so pay attention.

крошкин

Re: Progressive relaxation - combined session

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 0:12

and hypno-relaxation what session? And do what session it is better to combine

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:11

kroshkin
Hypno-relax, as the name implies, is a session on relaxation, similar to those in a state of hypnotic sleep.
What exactly are You going to combine?

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:43

L03N?
I have another machine - I just wanted to know what kind of session it is advisable to impose a "progressive relaxation" ? mindexplorer to overtake wav in audacity and then collect

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2014 20:47

kroshkin
You will not be able to impose Progressive relaxation to any session. :? Well, except that using the recorder, - then, indeed, L03.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 21:51

You do not have now the possibility to buy a Navigator - so dance with tambourines. Andrew I have downloaded from the website combined session including progressive relaxation in the csp format using the Converter and then moved it to MP3 and then convert mindexplorer any session to Wav after audasity to connect. But it is not the question I just wanted to know which session it is better to put for the best results, so to speak..... or I do not understand and the session only with Your voice (in this case, progressive relaxation) self-sufficient? but there is no gate. Still not quite understand the beginning of the session meaning the eyes should be open ....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 17, 2014 0:42

kroshkin
But using the Converter You has been overtaken by the session of the csp in mp3?

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:14

some online Converter http://online-audio-converter.com/ru/ this. media player clasic on my comp by the way also reads these files

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:38

Andrew, I wanted to ask You - I need to take a longer break from school with MM to (overdo). Is it possible to do with these files (progressive relaxation and threshold relaxation) simply not applying to any session - purely Your voice.? I have to get rid of muscle in the neck and nape. If they would help. And what better to start?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:04

kroshkin
Yes, of course, possible.