Threshold relaxation - combined session

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Threshold relaxation - combined session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 18, 2011 17:03

In this exercise, you need to strain certain parts of your body until you feel tension. When the voltage starts to be felt, made a slight pause, followed by relaxation - relaxation.
Threshold Relaxation teaches us to be sensitive to the slightest changes in your body. Through this practice the body learns to recognize tension and relaxation in each muscle and how to adjust this process on an automatic unconscious level.
Like any other skill that requires some training and consistency. In order to successfully learn to recognize the slightest tension in certain areas of the body and be free of this stress on each muscle group we'll do it three times, gradually decreasing the voltage.
It is important to emphasize that the voltage should be only in a strictly defined called me area of the body. The first time the voltage should be enough, but only moderately strong, the second time - about two times weaker, and the third time, respectively, in the two times weaker. The process of acquiring the skill and sensitivity necessary to gradually reduce the initial voltage, leaving unchanged the rule for the second and third times, so that the final voltage was slight – barely noticeable.
This relaxation technique works even better if you visually imagine the process of tension and relaxation of muscles.
For the best results, this exercise should be practiced several times a day for 2 – 3 weeks.
Yes, and don't forget to breathe evenly during the overall exercise.

The main question for the testing:

PS To hear the voice Навигатор1 should be pereproshit on bin">version 1.2or above. Highly recommend version 2.11and the owners Навигатора2 version 3.12

Save a combined session in a special folder (SES_SPEC) on the drive in Pathfinder. To find and run a combined session in the Navigator, select:
Navigator 1: Training\extra modes\Combe. session;
Navigator 2(green): Player\Combe. session of the csp.

Before class and after it is helpful to drink at least half a Cup of clean water.

The vast majority of your are not even questions :) you can find satisfactory answers in "Guide to disks".<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 27, 2011 16:40

This program is on the memory card of the Navigator,the entrance to her Training-Additional modes-Combined session.

Энди

Re: Threshold relaxation audio programs

Post by Энди » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:38

Tried this program yesterday, I realized that for the first time maximum effect it is not dostinex. Learned that for me the problem is to stretch the muscles of the shoulder girdle without straining your neck, and did not understand that under this group of muscles refers, therefore, strained trapezius muscle, respectively, together with neck. A much greater effect on relaxation was achieved with inner Voyager with nothing straining, but it is possible with the subsequent training will catch up and overtake.

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45

Time for relaxations (this is the main issue) - seems to be OK(although again, maybe that's not received the expected effect), even at the beginning due to training comments a little long. Reclamatii muscle responsible for breathing is a bit tight comments and it is not clear to breathe at this point or not.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:47

Энди wrote:a Much greater effect on relaxation was achieved with inner Voyager with no straining
It is another aspect of training - more active. As a result of training learn to relax anywhere and in any conditions.
You must breathe evenly.

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Aug 26, 2011 15:54

And anchor is a tense and relaxed muscle or muscles? At the shoulder belt still is muscle you mean? And breathing so I take a deep breath - pause - exhalation is passive, then there is a comment somewhere else on the average of inhalation and exhalation is necessary in this moment to breathe or to hold a pause on the exhale?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 26, 2011 20:32

Andy
This can hardly be called an anchor, is, rather, simply a skill.
Just need to breathe. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33

I tried to strain ,to relax the neck -does not work. All strains and even ears Hodor go :? Although the system norbekova mental massage I do on autopilot while sitting in the subway. Yes, anywhere where you can relax ,introducing mental hands. And it all really felt .The tension and relaxation. Best of all it is the spine when mentally massives muscle groups support the spine,it really sky-a clear feeling that it is. Threshold relaxation is not obtained. Too much force to strain ,if I may say so. From all this, even my head starts to hurt. In General, while not relax and suffering. But I think everything is fixable. Still learning.

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Sep 16, 2011 19:29

I have a feeling that the voice actors in this program you need to do rhythmically as slowly but rhythmically in the flesh to the fact that reading the text in the headphones yourself to let the metronome. And then on the background of rhythmic light flashes, the voice disharmonies.

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01

Where else can you see end of the text to make a falling asleep, like a conductor - you Wake up or fall asleep (well, some point of choice), and once awake you will feel as though you are a whole month of daily slept a full 8 hours.