SP from the Prophet

Prorok
SP from the Prophet

Post by Prorok » Sun Sep 25, 2011 22:35

Hi all! I'm glad people in Russia are doing a joint venture. I thought I'm the only one :) here is a photo of my first "creations" :)
there is the link below, in tuesca from birch bark :) http://prorokrus.livejournal.com/2188.html
and here too http://prorokrus.livejournal.com/7103.html
Very glad I found like-minded people :)

Ланцелот

Re: SP from the Prophet

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Sep 25, 2011 23:22

You instead of a quartz crystal battle use?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:55

Judging by the photos in the second link, is used artificial quartz.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24

If you read his blog, it is a battle crystal. I understand that locally is Gus Crystal.

Prorok

Post by Prorok » Mon Sep 26, 2011 17:11

Ланцелот wrote:If you read his blog, it is a battle crystal. I understand that locally is Gus Crystal.
I use synthetic ultra-pure (optical quality) of the piezoelectric quartz. after a few comparisons from the natural crystals refused - not quality :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Sep 26, 2011 18:55

And how do you define "quality"? The sensations? Or to influence events?

Prorok

Post by Prorok » Mon Sep 26, 2011 20:26

Логик wrote:And how do you define "quality"? The sensations? Or to influence events?
solely on subjective feelings, and their users - natural quartz gives a soft energy. About "scrap quartz" mentioned in the answer to question human - where to find crystals. they are numerous, you just have to know where to look.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Sep 27, 2011 17:31

Prorok wrote:natural quartz gives a soft energy.
So it is necessary to compare similar purity crystals. Clear natural quartz to cost a lot of money.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Thu Sep 29, 2011 22:30

Can I take rauhtopaz based on if it is a bit darker than rhinestone? It seemed to me that natural is much better synthetic.... Weird.

Question - if you feel sorry for pour crystal epoxy right there, moeno whether samatat paligoy fill part or something else? But the effect is not weakened.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Sep 29, 2011 22:45

MagicianII wrote:Can I take rauhtopaz based on if it is a bit darker than rhinestone?
I have one in SP. Works.
MagicianII wrote:it seemed to Me that natural is much better synthetic....
Me too, but I didn't have synthetic quartz. Have not yet tested it personally, we can only speculate.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Thu Sep 29, 2011 22:59

Thank you!) Another question: Cheaper synthetic quartz and is it possible that instead of quartz to use? For example ferrite bars or TP?

I have stalaktity them somewhere to use?

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Sep 29, 2011 23:04

MagicianII wrote: Cheaper synthetic quartz and is it possible that instead of quartz to use
Synthetic quartz cheaper for the same purity natural quartz. More precisely I can not say.
MagicianII wrote:is it possible that instead of quartz to use?
Citrine and Amethyst are derivatives of quartz, but they are expensive.
The ferrite cores will not be a substitute for quartz.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Thu Sep 29, 2011 23:10

Yes it is interesting) I just never seen the magic of the ancient ways has become a technomage))

Today I rauhtopaz bought by you, it will just fill it with epoxy, then will not tear off if necessary.

Whether this gear-rope ways? For example to wrap the crystal in front of silicium resin - paligoy or something? Depends on whether the device's power to the immersion depth of the crystal?

Prorok

Post by Prorok » Sun Oct 23, 2011 23:49

MagicianII wrote:Yes it is interesting) I just never seen the magic of the ancient ways has become a technomage))

Today I rauhtopaz bought by you, it will just fill it with epoxy, then will not tear off if necessary.

Whether this gear-rope ways? For example to wrap the crystal in front of silicium resin - paligoy or something? Depends on whether the device's power to the immersion depth of the crystal?
in principle, you can simply place the crystal in the coil box. then simply won't run in "passive" mode. because the crystal will not be squeezed with the resin. so pick up any (not magnetic ) from non-magnetic material - paper, aluminium-copper - put in her cap (so that the epoxy inside is not covered and make mud pies. then you can insert different crystals. I did - worked. in Towerbuster so, too, do crestally under or in tubes.
Yes - at least polycrystall should be in the coil. otherwise quartz will resonate?

Prorok

Post by Prorok » Sun Oct 23, 2011 23:54

Логик wrote:
Prorok wrote:natural quartz gives a soft energy.
So it is necessary to compare similar purity crystals. Clear natural quartz to cost a lot of money.

in-in - as advertised - and if there is no difference - why pay more? if you look for a good crsytal - each SP - they are rare. and then - ordered, cultivated under you, like quartz resonators, when the crystal structure has a clear vector of conductivity and a bunch of other parameters, which have natural quartz SIMPLY is not PRESENT :) and sent you 10 kg. obtained the standardized approach, Garat quality :)

Форумомыга

Post by Форумомыга » Mon Nov 09, 2015 14:29

Hello Prorok where you buy optical quartz, and for what?