SP. A year in flight.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
SP. A year in flight.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14

All good day

Well, almost a year has passed since the subject of the joint venture.
I think it is reasonable to try to summarize
I would like to hear your comments
  • what we liked
  • what's not to like
  • what I would like from the project
  • what do you should pay attention
  • what development path you see
PS
soon everyone (and especially active) participants of the project got quite a surprise. What not to say. :wink: Can try to guess. Although not the fact that you confess. :oops:

к-13

Re: SP. A year in flight.

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 13:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote:All good day

Well, almost a year has passed since the subject of the joint venture.
I think it is reasonable to try to summarize
I would like to hear your comments

[*] what we liked
[*] what's not to like
Almost liked all of them except the first sensations of an overdose))) If earlier there was a topic with the safety, I think, unpleasant things would not have happened... Still don't like that many, does not try to make something or buy(and many tried, but did not find in himself the desire to learn how to work with it) start to vydumyvat some mythical side effects, such as failure of the spleen or issues on the karmic level... Personally, I have these side effects to notice neither himself nor others nearby holders organogelators.
[*] what I would like from the project
Development and new discoveries. Ordered topics on creation,without the seventy pages of chatter and discussion - all clearly and specifically, and the rest in a separate topic. It's easier just to render the essence of a separate subject in the form of quotations...
[*] what do you should pay attention
The monstrous instability frequency of the driving oscillators sound cards of most computers and players - the output frequency is quite noticeable floats, according to the frequency - real instrument, and not its parody in the computer(where the result is even more interesting). It would be nice FAQ on "household" application - like "organogelator for dummies in questions and answers", where will be described the process of making a simple device (not OFPI), variations of the components and basic rules of use of the device - so as not to continue to inflate the theme of repetitive SP questions...
[*] what development path you see
There are some interesting developments on the use of diode or diode bridge for "rectification" ripple fields on the Tesla coil in the composition of organogelator(for unreal) - feeling device with even half the wave is much clearer, and when using two oppositely directed coils and the diode bridge to separate and sonapravleny pulsations generally interesting phenomena are observed. In addition, quite interesting topic "wearable" options and powerful passive devices to work on goals and treatment.<

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Apr 06, 2011 13:44

Humpty Baltay
what I would like from the project
Mmmm it would be good to make a video or slide instructions for making SP(very detailed)
A lot of people do not understand many of the technical subtleties, this should be treated with understanding...
PS.
Because sometimes it seems that the forum is confined only under technora interested in the esoteric
PS.
All of the above IMHO

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 06, 2011 14:04

Шалтай Балтай wrote:what we liked
Extreme simplicity and cheapness SP.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:what's not to like
The effect of "addiction" to SP.
Практик wrote:a Lot of people do not understand many of the technical subtleties, this should be treated with understanding...
Damn, what subtleties? In SP easier to get.
Практик wrote:because it sometimes seems that the forum is confined only under technora interested in the esoteric
Forum sharpened by those who show the greatest activity.
к-13 wrote:I do not like that many, do not try to make something or buy(and many tried, but did not find in himself the desire to learn how to work with it) start to vydumyvat some mythical side effects, such as failure of the spleen or issues on the karmic level... Personally, I have these side effects to notice neither himself nor others nearby holders organogelators.
Like it has in the past.

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Apr 06, 2011 14:13

Logik
the Practitioner wrote(a):
A lot of people do not understand many of the technical subtleties, this should be treated with understanding...

Damn, what subtleties? In SP easier to get.
the Practitioner wrote(a):
Because sometimes it seems that the forum is confined only under technora interested in the esoteric

Forum sharpened by those who show the greatest activity.
PS.
All of the above IMHO
:?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Apr 06, 2011 14:18

the Theme is interesting, unexplored and promising.
The most important point I think safety and properly wound coil.
Lacking experienced bilocations, to measure the intensity and quality of radiation from the device, and the impact on psihobiologicheskoj the constancy of the chakras and other body systems.
Slabotochka and disclosed the topic of gifting, which can bring many benefits to ALL.
Overall, for the year was much researched and set out, read and collected with his own hands. The experience is priceless.
Kaneshno well, special thanks to Humpty for his contribution to the development of orgonite.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 06, 2011 14:22

МерКаБа wrote:Slabotochka and disclosed the topic of gifting
Who is it?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 18:09

МерКаБа wrote:
Slabotochka and disclosed the topic of gifting, which can bring many benefits to ALL.

And what is there to learn? You need to work - in my area my 16 hand TB scattered under cellular and television towers, plus a few in the area of high voltage substations RES... a Few objects are left "uncovered", but deferred to the summer... It would be nice if the movement was more common...

ЛОГИК wrote:Like it has in the past.

On this forum - maybe, but other places desire to postrate people motivated by envy and misunderstanding flourishes(including among the "authorities").

By the way, I have a couple SP with no fill (Coiled Cristall) is connected to the MM connector microvibration - a session that previously had no effect, it will now provide(although, maybe it's due to the fact that I have my machine almost a year without work spent)[/quote]

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20

к-13 wrote:Ordered topics on creation,without the seventy pages of chatter and discussion - all clearly and specifically, and the rest in a separate topic. It's easier just to render the essence of a separate subject in the form of quotations...
there are a couple of ideas
к-13 wrote:monstrous instability frequency of the driving oscillators sound cards of most computers and players - the output frequency is quite noticeable floats
PTS. interesting
к-13 wrote:There are some interesting developments on the use of diode or diode bridge for "rectification" ripple fields on the Tesla coil in the composition of organogelator(in unreality)
cool
Практик wrote:Mmmm it would be good to make a video or slide instructions for making SP(very detailed)
it's probably possible
Практик wrote:because it sometimes seems that the forum is confined only under technora interested in the esoteric
it is as we grow together.... :?
МерКаБа wrote:Lacking experienced bilocations, to measure the intensity and quality of radiation from the device, and the impact on psihobiologicheskoj the constancy of the chakras and other body systems.
and there are some ideas for objective the measurement of radiation
the fact that "experienced bilocations" we have little interesting :?
МерКаБа wrote:Slabotochka and disclosed the topic of gifting, which can bring many benefits to ALL.
Yes, we somehow... missed
Логик wrote:Who is it?
from igloos gift - the gift, the "tossing" a small passive cakes for all sorts of manmade structures (typically cell repeaters) in order to convert DOR to POR. In principle, the theme can flow on the plots.... But in General the idea is interesting.
к-13 wrote:in my area my 16 hand TB scattered under cellular and television towers, plus a few in the area of high voltage substations RES
respect and uvazhuha such as you, K-13 :ay<

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sun May 08, 2011 21:25

# what we liked
The simplicity of the device and its unique work
# what's not to like
If you do the mind - you need the right frequency generator
# what I would like from the project
To develop )
# what do you should pay attention
Everything is important
# the development of you see