SP. from the Master 108

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 13:38

Here is my version SP. As for the fill I used a large crater (D=14) volume of about 0.5 l.. Organic around the crystal at the top bronze powder + some gold from the gold plated contacts from an old graphics card + ground into the dust case of chips and transistors from the same graphics card + epoxy resin. The rest mass of orgonite grey clay + epoxy.
Interestingly, the cat this gray clay with pleasure eats, the ears will not drag:shock: . But next is a green clay - it zero attention.
ImageImage

Crystal artificial quartz dust + resin. To enhance the flow of energy around the crystal wrapped spiral of copper bus bars in a clockwise direction. The coil is a flat Rodin Coil. For 9 turns twice. The first half of the spool in a clockwise direction, the second starts on the neighboring tooth to the right and is wound in the opposite direction. Are connected in series — the end of the first by the second.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Mon Mar 21, 2011 13:41

Cool!!! I also filled the coil Motherland! When you turn on the sound, and the top hold the magnet so its already out of hand pulls))))

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 21, 2011 13:44

Master 108and as my own feelings of your SP?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 21, 2011 13:46

As I recall, that coil, which made the Master 108 called Starship Coil.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 14:27

Логик wrote:Master 108and as my own feelings of your SP?
Well, the feeling is always difficult to describe. When turned on the first time (15 Hz), I felt some pressure in the neck in the ears. Brother came, decided to test. Ask how he feels. He, too, felt something like a sound in my ears.
Once went to visit my friend. He himself proudly declares: "I'm a skeptic!", well, type "believes in nothing, even in hell" (© Vladimir Vysotsky). I turned SP 15 Hz and ask how he feels. Of course, he asked me what I make when I see a creative mess in my room. And, I told him jokingly say that the Generator is doing Good. Well, here it is. Included means camera, and he's skeptical: "WELL, where?". Wait — I say — need some time to device start. Indeed, two minutes later three of skeptic began to feel a tingling sensation moving throughout the body, ie in different places. Then someone was talking about filling the lower chakras... So when he started to pinch at the bottom chakra, he grabbed his... well, you know... In General "fried" I had two minutes and turned off the device.
These are the feelings. The test further.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 14:31

Логик wrote:As I recall, that coil, which made the Master 108 called Starship Coil.
Starship is a variant of a winder shaped like a flying saucer, hence the name. And so
it is a flat Rodin Coil.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Mar 21, 2011 15:09

Master 108
:ay

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Mon Mar 21, 2011 18:00

Мастер 108 wrote:
Логик wrote:Master 108and as my own feelings of your SP?
Well, the feeling is always difficult to describe. When turned on the first time (15 Hz), I felt some pressure in the neck in the ears. Brother came, decided to test. Ask how he feels. He, too, felt something like a sound in my ears.
Once went to visit my friend. He himself proudly declares: "I'm a skeptic!", well, type "believes in nothing, even in hell" (© Vladimir Vysotsky). I turned SP 15 Hz and ask how he feels. Of course, he asked me what I make when I see a creative mess in my room. And, I told him jokingly say that the Generator is doing Good. Well, here it is. Included means camera, and he's skeptical: "WELL, where?". Wait — I say — need some time to device start. Indeed, two minutes later three of skeptic began to feel a tingling sensation moving throughout the body, ie in different places. Then someone was talking about filling the lower chakras... So when he started to pinch at the bottom chakra, he grabbed his... well, you know... In General "fried" I had two minutes and turned off the device.
These are the feelings. The test further.

)))) Cool!!!
You what program frequencies are given by Kulichik?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 0:28

Доктор wrote:

You what program frequencies are given by Kulichik?
Used SineGen

Yes it is possible any, even SoundForge :roll:

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49

I use Test Tone Generator
Thanks for SineGen

Who else, what programs are used?