SP. "the effect of habituation"

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
SP. "the effect of habituation"

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:22

Almost all note the same effect of using SP.
In the beginning (first 2-3 weeks) much "rushing". Then the feeling wears off, SP ceases to be felt. A so-called "habituation effect".
Why is this happening
Good or bad,
what to do with it and have something to do with it
this is what I propose to discuss here.

Well, I'll try to explain my point of view on the issue:
In the first place. This effect is typical not only for SP. With the parlor I think many have experienced very similar experiences. Don't want to say, but I would venture to say that most of the artifacts have this property. On SP it's just more pronounced because of SP, IMHO – the most powerful artifact to date (well, do not praise myself...)
Secondly, if you can save SP for 2-3 weeks and then start using again, that feeling of energy back again, albeit briefly, for 2-3 days.
Further, any artifact energy + structure. Well with energy less than clear bole, even if you make the effect with diet, the addictive here looks quite logical. Although IMHO another energy should give a new level of life. If life did not change with the use of SP is necessary to understand why this is so. I can not say this. Intention works much clearer than it was before. This is the result. Well, for me personally.
Structure. This one is harder. This is already a mentality. Perception. To cover it with words is difficult. I think the trick is the following. Here is aware, you started to use SP, go some results. Very good. But have you changed Your structure? Either internal or external? External – the house, job, transportation, friends, Hobbies, sports. Internal – self-awareness, spiritual practices. These things need to change only deliberately. SP can only help, to do something for You – it is impossible. It turns out that the crystal structure, as if woven into Your structure to strengthen it. Can improve your relationship with people, some results. For You it will be natural. You can say that Your structure has become more vivid. But why should the new? This can only turn out specially, pulling it into its structure. SP is nothing more than a crutch to lean on. But will have to work independently.
Here are my thoughts.
It would be interesting to hear Your

Saved.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:42

Humpty Baltay
14-21 days is just the period of physiological and psychological adaptation, including self-hypnosis to
IMHO
SP is nothing more than a crutch to lean on. But will have to work independently.
Absolutely and totally agree with you :ay

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 19:52

IMHO
It seems to me that there probably works the saturation of energy - I SP stop after 3-4 hours feel, but is somewhere to spend a sufficient amount of energy as itself is beginning to be felt all the time powered the cake. On the other hand, if you gain energy by yourself, then the cake even after a break in use do not really feel...
The person in this state a definite energy capacity(or bandwidth, if you approach them as an Explorer, not a vessel of energy that I personally closer to, its value changes over time, she's training) - work cake there, just as there is a feed from him, the precharge to the maximum possible saturation power(a little before reaching full charge, srabatyvaet protection, as too much energy, too bad), and then the energy taken from the outside stops and the cake radiates the energy of the past, despite the links.
The next question is a pretty powerful device(the user "Torquay, pins and inserts"). Has anyone tried to inflate the ball with water from a fire hose on the hydrant? Here is about the same. When the incoming energy is too great for the energy body, the part of this thread erupts back out, leaving a hole through which its energy goes - there is a state of physical weakness and begin to doubt the usefulness of orgonite, often in this period, you can catch a cold or infection(for myself I know - he was so fun, very surprised "holes", the blessing, they quickly themselves be delayed once the pressure is weakened). In the presence of holes to the first use of the cake, it may not be felt(also experimentally identified).
To argue about this with anyone not going.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Mon Dec 20, 2010 0:41

-IMHO..SP-shku is not quite correct to call that a "crutch",
it's just toolone of a number of "metaphysical" tools..but how to use it depends on the "operator".
:wiz

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 24, 2011 14:21

I agree, for some people it is a simulator-a crutch for someone a tool...

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS And rushing/will naret more it seemed to me depends not on addiction, but from the inner state and attitude. May the morning be felt, and after an hour or two already tonight

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16

From myself I will give voice to a small and very simple Board(checked many times a day):
Generally it is recommended for people who don't feel anything or don't believe:
The day before the "impact" eshte not and if alcohol use week be patient, 9/10 what the impact will feel!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44

As for me, it is better not to feel anything, I even began to envy those who from the SP doesn't feel anything. I now your device can't turn on full, bath breaks. You have to turn quickly from the room to pass the buck. :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58

Merkaba
Well, then you most it becomes raonic master :wink: with such sensitivity
By the way test from Karl ordered? PTS IMHO weak I thought...

On the whole, how your energy state and health? Reiki tried also a strong impact feel?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 13:07

Karlivs'kyi test is not ordered, as it is not called I have interest.
Reiki is very high frequency energy, she felt much weaker than rough afirca from SP.
After the incident with the wrong SP, until the end and not recovered, problems with memory and attention, so, therefore, suggest to the head not to send.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 13:07

МерКаБа wrote:you Have to turn quickly from the room to pass the buck.
So if the link is to blame or where it is useless. One solution is to turn off SP. I somehow got sick from it, although it was 100km from home, I had to call them to turn it down.
Never noticed that the effect of SP depends on the distance...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 13:08

I now project doesn't link, just energized thought form.
By the way, had also had to call and say that could've turned off the device.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 17:50

Merkaba
After the case of the wrong SP, until the end and not recovered, problems with memory and attention, so, therefore, suggest to the head not to send.
Thank you for the review!
In principle, the feelings I thought SP and passive oscillators saturate and it is primarily need(well, ie can do) the root chakra..

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: SP. "the effect of habituation"

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29

Tag, back to the topic.
IMHO, this is IMPORTANT!

In short, there is a saying, "Pure is not where clean and where don't litter"
About the power, you can say the same. "a lot of Energy is not there where it "injected" and there where no leaks."
What is leakage? Hmm... good question.
In the East they say, if you can to stop the internal slovomeshalka, then take off.
Neocontainment all Your emotions, thoughts, emanations - all this energy leakage.
Roughly speaking, parasites, physical or mental.
They are very hard to realize that I as the raw foodists say. And not so easy to leave them, but it is possible.
Now, look what happens when you feed off of PRANA (that's the tag it is called) BUT do not cover leaks, i.e. continue to feed the parasites. You feel the rush and then... Clear it?

So, thank God, I just said: do NOT CHASE the CAPACITY of the DEVICE.
It is now clear that it can be dangerous... just bred parasites. That's All.
Spiritual practices - the FOUNDATION of Your development.
SP is nothing more than a tool!

turn off channels of negative energy (gawah), more and more focus on positive emotions.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Sep 15, 2011 14:44

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Now, look what happens when you feed off of PRANA (that's the tag it is called) BUT do not cover leaks, i.e. continue to feed the parasites. You feel the rush and then... Clear it?

Block the channels of negative energy (gawah), more and more focus on positive emotions.
Good For Humpty!
I would like to add regarding the dark channels of energy leakage. You should not understand it literally, as if you tanesa cord to kakoynit the beastly, the type of egregore, etc.) usually is associated with negative experience of the past, for example the psychological trauma that life will pull itself enormous number of your energy (personal power), until you will last. This can be attributed to all the fears, complexes, feeling of self-importance, unconscious behavior patterns, internal dialogue, etc., as principle and said Humpty.
However the more of these problems you solve, the less you will need SP. Just get the understanding of what enormous resources we possess.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 15, 2011 14:50

МерКаБа wrote:this could include all the fears, complexes, feeling of self-importance, unconscious behavior patterns, internal dialogue, etc.
Yes Yes Yes
you can compare this with "the matrix", a kind of stamp, alien structure, which was superimposed, "prints" on You (your slim body). This stapm and gives diversion + channel for parasites.
This should leave just to feed this feeling, erase, stamp, or maybe to kill him to survive... but that's another topic....
The most powerful radionic/SP is Your brain :)
Think what you think :roll: :wink:

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Thu May 03, 2012 15:00

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Tag, back to the topic.
IMHO, this is IMPORTANT!

About the power, you can say the same. "a lot of Energy is not there where it "injected" and there where no leaks."
In the East they say, if you can to stop the internal slovomeshalka, then take off.
Neocontainment all Your emotions, thoughts, emanations - all this energy leakage.
They are very hard to realize that I as the raw foodists say. And not so easy to leave them, but it is possible.

turn off channels of negative energy (gawah), more and more focus on positive emotions.
You know, I have a rather large size SP. I see this as a huge plus.
Here is an example. Compare the two cars for road movements: Toyota Yaris 1litre and Toyota Camry 2.5 liter. Both of these cars are assembled qualitatively, but one moves slowly enough and comfort while riding low. But the second can move in the same speed as the Yaris, but if necessary to go ahead; everything else riding on the Camry is a pleasure. Now for SP. It is first necessary to have a sober mind and clarity of consciousness that a large unit is not cracked in the unprepared body, the astral, the mental, etc.
First of all you need to give a clear assessment of their own readiness to move on a powerful car or operating potentially powerful device, which can flatten the fine structure of the human
Personally, I very cautiously approached and still approach the technique using SP. Haste will never bring the desired results, except in "extreme emergency" cases Before link, to experiment, to synthesize and correlate different tehnomagicheskih devices at least need to collect information from the warnings and instruction, and then careful steps to find a response.
p.s
There is a wonderful limited-edition series "the Lost room". It demonstrates what can happen in haste and ardent desire to do wonders. I advise everyone to see. You will not be disappointed.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:47

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Tag, back to the topic.
IMHO, this is IMPORTANT!

I would venture to recommend a wonderful book, Taisha Abelar, Magic jump
there is described in detail the technique of recollection.
It really works
Now I understand that a huge part of the energy was spent on feeding the matrix.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jun 27, 2012 14:46

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I would venture to recommend a wonderful book, Taisha Abelar, Magic jump
Thanks, will read. :)

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26

Can be there to recommend books, Florinda Donner. They Taisha in one magical party KK. Well, the C. Castaneda. And Victor Sanchez "the Teachings of don Carlos", is a very good book with practical experience and less theory. It is very clear and detailed technique of recapitulation.

Анд

Post by Анд » Fri Apr 05, 2013 17:09

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Almost all noted the same effect of using SP.
In the beginning (first 2-3 weeks) much "rushing". Then the feeling wears off, SP ceases to be felt. A so-called "habituation effect".
Already accustomed to the SP ? :)
You want to remember - as it was in the beginning ? :)
Don't know what to do to "blasted" not Detski ? :)

Well, tell us about your experience randomly appeared.
1) Take the second quartz crystal (or what one is), the bigger the crystal, the powerful...
(in my case worked: encapsulated in SP 5cm x 2.5 cm to 10cm x 4.5 cm)
2) the coil in SP serves a sound or a frequency (I have played mantra Om Mani), the volume slider on the computer put a 2\3 or max.
3) Put and keep the second hand (large) crystal sticking out of SP drenched the tip of the crystal.
4) Wait 10-30 seconds. to the great crystal began to resonate....iiiiiii
5) Get moschny energy kick......(no kidding)

Vibration in the body is very similar to the feeling after the shock. The difference is that not caloric heart, and not so rude
sausage as the current.....
After impact, I couldn't concentrate on reading, maybe quickly changes his tone as from strong coffee, and there
the desire to "ground" on someone else.....to pay the excess.....what did.....
But a slight vibration was still 2 hours until I go to bed.....
And desire (yet) to do it again (to put fingers in the socket) that something occurs.....

For the results of Your repetition of my experience, I am NOT responsible. All at Your own risk.

And.....then came the thought - this is a SP amplifier, but without the need of more than refilling organic.
Here there is a field for experiments to increase power as needed by selection of crystals.....

With respect.....<

Хеди

Post by Хеди » Mon Sep 30, 2013 0:39

I wanted to write about addiction. However...the SP just going to do...Two months ago I made a simple organic. Already three pieces... the Father shouted that he did not believe... I personally don't care who not believe in anything - I rely on the practical results and personal experiences. From the first days the waves began to go down her spine, someone almost every night taught me anything and even made a Declaration of love :lol: :oops: Dad began to sit up and up to an hour and up to two nights at the computer...then Yes...in a way, is addictive to all the good very quickly and take it as it should be. But if you suddenly jump out of this environment, then:
1. Changes in the worst mood
2. feeling worse
3.began to grow a belly :shock:
4. there was a feeling of sadness and futility
But just how much has passed since my departure Tomorrow...10 days... so, I addictive... :(