if anyone is interested.

_Алекс_

Re: SP. Links

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 18:31

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Just for fun
well, the question on links here to obsesity
if anyone is interested.
Very interesting!
You still live with radionomy mentioned that you can break the crystal into 2 parts... one part to carry the other on radionic or so I understand SP. A good signal will be?

About the photo, and so then ask a question or describe your experiments)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 11, 2010 18:39

_Алекс_ wrote:are You still in live with radionomy mentioned that you can break the crystal into 2 parts... one part to carry the other on radionic or so I understand SP. A good signal will be?
good question
IMHO - this is washers.
Yes, one of the best links, but must carry with them.
if lose one part, then you need a new set.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 18:50

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:are You still in live with radionomy mentioned that you can break the crystal into 2 parts... one part to carry the other on radionic or so I understand SP. A good signal will be?
good question
IMHO - this is washers.
Yes, one of the best links, but must carry with them.
if lose one part, then you need a new set.
That is, this option is the best connection? Even better than Karlovsky washers to radionica or not?

Clear. Well, that's not to carry? I understand this picture? But as said in the description to radionica Karl is not the best-objective link.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 19:15

I have one crystal in perezalivke broke off a few pieces, one of which I dragged along is also a good link happened. The rest poured in a little passive orgonite(the button for the phone and made a key chain).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 23:14

_Алекс_ wrote: But as said in the description to radionica Karl is not the best-objective link.
If you follow his logic, then Yes, the energy will partially go into the past, where was this photo taken(will not be the same one every 10 minutes fresh picture to do, to print and to lay down). Although, if a little distracted from Radionics to turn to other theories, the pictured man is younger, then the flow of energy will bring it closer to a state where it is in the photo(the desire to cut the chain, the equilibrium of power, just a mismatch of reality, which does not tolerate contradictions), that is, rejuvenation of the work - not a bad power drain in my opinion.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23

к-13 wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote: But as said in the description to radionica Karl is not the best-objective link.
If you follow his logic, then Yes, the energy will partially go into the past, where was this photo taken(will not be the same one every 10 minutes fresh picture to do, to print and to lay down). Although, if a little distracted from Radionics to turn to other theories, the pictured man is younger, then the flow of energy will bring it closer to a state where it is in the photo(the desire to cut the chain, the equilibrium of power, just a mismatch of reality, which does not tolerate contradictions), that is, rejuvenation of the work - not a bad power drain in my opinion.
Look, on the use of the photo was not taken today or tomorrow. I can say that You came a great idea. Personally from me thank you very much. In the esoteric, in building their lives, there is the idea that if you want to dramatically improve their lives in material terms, to live in abundance for example, then it will work for you only if yesterday a year ago and a few years ago about this (life in abundance) you talked and made plans. If not, then today will become your only point of mental thoughts and mental constructions of their future abundant life. In the Deir (again, in the Deir, but much of it will disappear, too too many things there, laid out on shelves, from a practical point of view) is that the goals are divided into short and long term. Short-term, those for implementation which takes up to three months. In the long gone years.
I propose to speculate on the subject of using old photos as a link. Interesting topic.
Express your point of view.
I will not talk about everyone but probably for other such situations are relevant.
Personally, I have in the past, there is not one situation in life that I experience with the current would work out differently. Somewhere someone did not help or did not dopomogi in business is not quite right what made someone that that got a little, or got nothing. And the man left me not satisfied, it is possible (maybe?) considers me in his debt.
In the Deir there is a good seminar on the working out of Karma. So that's it, we've found in the past some situations, were (mentally) they can beat the situation in a different, better option and beam emanating from Agni, filled the situation of energy, to complete the sealing of the breakdown. Since Energodar took energy from the present. And to commit any action that is now not enough energy. And can not be reached the options, as someone which is in heaven (the sky?), pre-assessed your strength and immediately rejected you as a potential option to perform a specific job.
If you follow the logic expressed by the K-13, and part of the energy will go into our past, where it will begin to fill in the existing pores. First, those that are closer (or maybe Vice versa, from the date when the picture was taken). It does not matter. The most important thing for life is helpful.
How useful such arguments. Will definitely post on SP its an old photo.
Thank You, K-13.
Good luck to everyone!<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:09

About "old photos", I think a little differently, it is not binding, but binding to the object...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25

_Алекс_ wrote:That is, this option is the best connection? Even better than Karlovsky washers to radionica or not?
IMHO - Carlo washer and arranged the broken crystal
Смелый wrote:Look, on the use of the photo was not taken today or tomorrow.
also thought about it.
the way it works on the mental level.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:44

Маг.нет wrote:about the "old photo", I think a little differently, it is not binding, but binding to the object...

Sincerely, MAG.no
No, I'm not talking about the binding. K-13 right (probably) tells about the flow of energy past in the past. But leaving the past, this energy where there does not scatters the same. All the same, because it goes not just to the past, and the past of a particular person. The person depicted in the photograph. In the past up to the date when the picture was taken. I have already mentioned the workshop on Karma. Because we pumped energy in the event that we are mentally altered. And if you do not know, what event from the past of your life gives you flow in the present. So perhaps allowing the energy to flow in your past on your own, we provide it independently to plug there hole. I fantasize probably it all with[SPAM], but nevertheless. And suddenly it is so? And then we get the real way to improve your life now. Now I write and hear the sound in ear - a sign of the movement of energy. Interesting to know the opinion of other participants. Including Michael. I in any case, do it. Just before the old photos.
Good luck to everyone!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03

Bold
I think that karma can be simplified from the point of view of psychology, on the basis of this change will be much easier. Example: the man has done a dirty trick of some kind, then "payback" is gone...you Can explain - the person feels a sense of guilt, the unconscious is the situation, they say unworthy that and the fact that you're a bad (person himself gave these units) and so on. If a person does bad things and I am sure that doing the right thing, then everything in his life is well and nothing prevents to prosper and thrive. So in our case, "Woe from wit" and from decency. What does the recapitulation and change the past? Just people preprogrammed itself, removes hindering his feelings (of guilt, failure) and transformerait emotions (what makes TMO, for example). Therefore, it is better, IMHO, to work with past emotions and feelings than sent to the alias somewhere kind of energy.
Now I write and hear the sound in ear - a sign of the movement of energy
Maybe changing atmospheric pressure, and the result and Your? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06

Dimas wrote:If a person does bad things and I am sure that doing the right thing, then everything in his life is well and nothing prevents to prosper and flourish
Not a fact.
He could just be stupid and short-sighted
There are other people (not just people), and they also "think." And it may "return" as unearned karma.
Although I admit, it is a very delicate question....

For Example - The Earth.
Those who swival virgin, too, thought that doing the right thing. Now it is obvious that they are just stupid.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:12

Humpty Baltay
Well, maybe, maybe...
There are other people, and they also "think." And it may "return" as unearned karma
Although it's not a fact. Yes, fine question, I think in life we are still the majority of really important questions answers do not get :?
Well, Yes, stupidity did, but personally that people who have mastered that? Oh, nothing, just a stupid call all, but we, the descendants, are paying the price.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 13:01

Маг.нет wrote:this is not a time reference, and the reference to the object...
still the timing is, "to the point", and it is a single commit (and possibly information fields), as it is tied to the passage of time, but you can try to adjust the trends as an element of information print.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18

Dimas wrote:Bold
I think that karma can be simplified from the point of view of psychology, on the basis of this change will be much easier. Example: the man has done a dirty trick of some kind, then "payback" is gone...you Can explain - the person feels a sense of guilt, the unconscious is the situation, they say unworthy that and the fact that you're a bad (person himself gave these units) and so on. If a person does bad things and I am sure that doing the right thing, then everything in his life is well and nothing prevents to prosper and thrive. So in our case, "Woe from wit" and from decency. What does the recapitulation and change the past? Just people preprogrammed itself, removes hindering his feelings (of guilt, failure) and transformerait emotions (what makes TMO, for example). Therefore, it is better, IMHO, to work with past emotions and feelings than sent to the alias somewhere kind of energy.
Now I write and hear the sound in ear - a sign of the movement of energy
Maybe changing atmospheric pressure, and the result and Your? :)
Our Karma is our desire. We are constantly what you want, set goals, fulfill them. The goal can be very big and my life is not enough, that would be to do it. Do not worry. Will come in the next life to finish what is not completed in this. Plus desire and wishes of others (Humpty a fine point). Someone really loves you very much and so doesn't want you to let go. Someone believes you that it should. That's going to come back to fulfill their desires and goals. To return as a gift to those who loves us and does not let go (they, too, somewhere nearby will be), to pay the debts of those who owe. This is Karma, or the Wheel of Samsara. Series of incarnations. And as for the filth, not worth the bother This is disgusting (unless there is debt), just a lesson. Nobody in this world is no one's friend and not the enemy. Each person is each other's teacher.
Now, why am I about the energy going into the past. Because everything is energy. For example, what is money? The money is only equivalent to the energy spent by the person in receipt of certain benefits. No matter, mental, or physical. That is, if (fantasize) one x have for a long time, a certain amount of money, and even if the lender (even more fantasize) went to "another World" (so there is another world and there are other people? But then there is the energy of in the price?), then sending him back a portion of the energy (maybe she's an even greater price?) it is possible we will produce netting and credit history run its course? Or in this world, you give someone energy. And get the same result. Your lender (perhaps?) just disappears. In order to understand the meaning of the energy transfer offer and wish to experiment.
The essence of the experiment.
Almost everyone in life there are situations, when stuck or just slack and go home and definitely know that the house would be a scandal. There sits an angry wife (husband), (Already 10 times called or called). Energy balls physical hands are able to do everything. So you need to make an energy ball of ethereal hands. That is, your hands are not agile, but mentally you knock the energy ball. Mentally. At the same time in your physical hands will feel warm and you will feel the movement of muscles. With that, in fact, physical hands are not movable. Try, practice. I personally use these exercises in the summer when it's hot, imagine yourself in a cool pond, to a full feeling. And mentally floating, raking the water with his hands. Feel the cool, cool, plus warm hands and feet.
But back to our energy ball. Pumped it up to the density and elasticity of ether owner, put into it an essential subject. This is a favorite subject of waiting the executioner. It can be anything: a bunch of bananas, grapes, brandy, cake, bundle of money, a mink coat at last. Then present before a wife (husband, creditor finally) and essential hands, mentally put in his mouth and an energy ball with his favorite treat. You just see and feel how your wife will eat you have prepared the ball (actually, the etheric body). Sometimes you need to make a few such balls, which she'd filled. I do this rarely, but can always tell when a person is saturated. He just shakes his head. Interesting fact, when a person eats an energy ball, I also feel a surge of energy in my stomach. Feeding thus a man who has spent his energy waiting for YOU, SO COMPENSATE HIM for the INCURRED ENERGY costs. Experiment will be amazed by the result.
All such balls will not feed. So maybe sending in their past a certain amount of energy and giving her the opportunity to spread uncontrollably there on your part, we begin thus to cover their debts, as want to that is?
Anyway, I think there is a sensible grain. And even if not, what are we losing? Another SP working with your long-term goal focused on your abundance and prosperity and old photo, used as a link?
Good luck to everyone!<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 14:06

Bold
And why did You suddenly think that we don't only live once and come to do some work? :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Oct 13, 2010 15:06

Dimas wrote:Bold
And why did You suddenly think that we don't only live once and come to do some work? :)
Hope boys fed. I want to believe that it is not so simple. The theory of reincarnation is promoted and Jesus Christ. Then there was my Ustyinsky Ecumenical Council, which this theory was rejected. Tomorrow look for information on this topic.
Good luck to everyone!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 15:13

Bold
Yeah, I read information about it. For me it is a very bleak prospect spins the wheel of Samsara. But again...it's not a fact, not the existence of reincarnation, nor the lack of it. This is one of those questions, the exact answer to which we get only after or at the time of death :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 13, 2010 15:35

Dimas wrote:And why did You suddenly think that we don't only live once and come to do some work?
no, well, if the standings will get the second year it makes no sense to stay, of course :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 15:41

Humpty Baltay
Yes I about another. That there is a test, an opportunity to stay for a second year and so on. I doubt it.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:02

Dimas wrote:Yes I about another. That there is a test, an opportunity to stay for a second year and so on. I doubt it.
the funny thing is, even though you will be mad at me, but it is up to you, and so that for doubt of places left. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:06

Humpty Baltay
Humpty, do not understand you! I decide that I should be angry with you and as to for doubt no room left? :) Well, not really caught up about you, maybe blunt? :shock:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:09

Dimas wrote:Humpty, do not understand you!
yeah, I thought so.
The fact that you're here, who is obliged?
Who do you credit at the end of the "course" will be to put?
Who will make the decision on the continuation of studies?
Is that who you forgot by logging in here. The rules of the game.
And now attention a question, who is it? :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:30

Humpty Baltay
CHPOK!...where am I? :lol:
so hto, Altushka? :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:33

Humpty Baltay
Though I understand that you're mad at me you are, but is it really Jesus? :wink: :)