7%
другое
3%

Total votes: 29

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 13, 2010 17:06

Dimas wrote:but is it really Jesus
to mleti, sorry, I tag and thought that this stuff would say :)
No, the answer is INCORRECT
keep thinking.
do not suggest :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 17:12

Humpty Baltay
Yes, I understand, well just want you to say "Melati" :D

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 18:46

Have fun here))) have Collected links crystal small message)))
Going about five-seven Kalinkovichi, and then of the free halves to mold a small flat rectangular passive orgonite and collect a bracelet)))
And here is material)))

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 13, 2010 19:48

K-13
good idea. I wonder how the energy will be reflected.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13

As for the photo. Not writing just before the test.
So. I lay the photo on SP, 2 weeks. That is 2 weeks old picture.
On the weekend did a new photo. Put it on a tripod, without assistance, took pictures, old photos removed, burned.
Then put! All updated if I may say so, a new flow of energy, a new sensation, like a new race. I was very pleased. I understand the need to upgrade the well at least once a week. To "burn" the old ties. I don't know maybe it's related to those that formed some reference to the past. You just have to look for another may be a way to link that here and now for example.
At work but it weakens after some time.
Tried the link on a piece of paper when I draw something then copy, the original is removed. But it's not very good. First went the flow of energy, then the weakness of some sort to tremble at the knees. Perhaps too great a flow of energy, and maybe on the turn I went to the outflow and was already uncomfortable. Removed the link, everything returned to normal. Here are the pies.
Left until that photo. Perfect link have not yet identified.
I would like to find a good perfect link, to avoid any trinkets which have to carry.

P. S. I understand that it is best to establish a mental connection. But there is still no clear connection. There is always interference is small. Distracted, all the connection is gone for the time konesh then necessary to stop. To keep the channel still problematic.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:36

Dimas wrote:Bold
Yeah, I read information about it. For me it is a very bleak prospect spins the wheel of Samsara. But again...it's not a fact, not the existence of reincarnation, nor the lack of it. This is one of those questions, the exact answer to which we get only after or at the time of death :)
Dima, maybe it will distract You from sad thoughts about the rotation in the Wheel of Samsara.
"The man who wanted to understand everything"
Eugene Benilov
http://fan.lib.ru/b/benilow_e_s/text_0030.shtml

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:33

Dimas wrote:Humpty Baltay
Yes I about another. That there is a test, an opportunity to stay for a second year and so on. I doubt it.
Anyone that does not impose anybody to what do not call and do not read a sermon. Just my opinion, and I live with it.
We made (consist) of Primary Formless Matter. This Matter - Thinking. When in Church they say God made man "on the model and likeness", then following this logic that man and God are identical, they draw a humanoid God. But in the phrase: "modeled after his likeness", laid another meaning. "In the image and likeness" means thinking. That is, God is thought. And man is also a thinking individual, capable of thinking. People really are - not the physical body. Man - energy-informational essence mineralizovannaja in the physical body. Physical body - the vehicle of the Soul. The Soul comes into this world to experience. Somebody, ask yourself the question. So when the person goes somewhere, for example in the Park, where it in an hour will kill his Soul or his subconscious, I don't know that the physical body in an hour will be killed. If you answer Yes, I envy you. KNOW. BUT GO. TO GET ANOTHER EXPERIENCE. And could and to signal and stop. But not signaled and did not stop.
And here I come to a sad conclusion. All this vast, endless Thinking stuff, which we are part, then there was something scraped out of us in large quantity. Not just the same way! And scripts in advance to be invented. And role painted. Only none of us unknown aim that we must achieve. Maybe not the ultimate goal, and there are endless development and improvement. I would not write so lightly, but twice had the experience when I was somewhere in the Infinite Universe and had no body. I was was my mind, and I, in the usual human understanding, was not, as was the physical body. And one of the experiments - the result of exercises on Bronnikova, the second - in a dream. And in a dream, through me, of which there was a movement of energy. As through the open window. Here and there. And following similar reasoning, we have from this process is not popped. Being a part of the Formless Thinking Matter, will always be a part of it. At least, as long as It exists. And get, one particular, one, experience, or knowledge, can take several embodiments. And what Matter to hurry. Behind the billions (if not trillions, in fact - an infinite number, because there is such knowledge: "the universe has always existed and will always exist") years ahead of their same not to count. Could not in this life, will continue in the next. Like in the army: "you can Not - teach, do not want to make". From this point of view it makes sense to study better, get more points and jump out of the Wheel or series of incarnations. To leave the earth and go to other, higher layers, where a more subtle energy and no need to drag this physical body, which is still a column of air presses. It's possible that jumping out of a succession of incarnations on earth, we will continue to live in some kind of etheric body to another , more subtle the planet where having regular experience and more subtle leaving the planet, we will continue to get another experience on another, more subtle plane, more subtle bodies like the mental. And so on. That is, following this logic, accompanying us now, our subtle body is the embryo of our future incarnations on other planets. And so on until the complete disappearance of all the subtle bodies that our consciousness does not merge with the original, but it will save your experience and your personality. Who knows. It may not be so. And if not quite so. Or so. It makes no sense to argue and prove. I'm not just talk.
I was there in the book club gave a link to the book "the Man who knew everything."
There are other opinions. They are the place to be. But I hold my own.
By the way, bring all who read the above practice of the present Energetikov in the etheric body, apologize. The ball is placed in the etheric body of another person through the solar plexus. Rolled up. Sorry.
Good luck to everyone!<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18

_Алекс_ wrote:Maybe too much flow of energy, and maybe on the turn I went to the outflow and was already uncomfortable. Removed the link, everything returned to normal. Here are the pies.
IMHO, skribl - very good link. Of course if done correctly. It needs to be UNIQUE.
What You have happened, IMHO - light energy "overdose". It is. Suggest to continue the experiments with scribam.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:Maybe too much flow of energy, and maybe on the turn I went to the outflow and was already uncomfortable. Removed the link, everything returned to normal. Here are the pies.
IMHO, skribl - very good link. Of course if done correctly. It needs to be UNIQUE.
What You have happened, IMHO - light energy "overdose". It is. Suggest to continue the experiments with scribam.
Well! Will continue) Maybe there will be some clarification or tips?)
Maybe I'm somewhere a little mistake?
I did a time-that is, taking the time hours, days and even seconds + my sketches. Signed on name is not set. For a lot of Alex and so on.

+ангел

Post by +ангел » Wed Oct 20, 2010 14:45

With Links , a little disappoint you Guys
that's when you pour SP do you think who he zelinkova in reality?here is a sample you bought a wire looped from it to the coil but the wire probably left skin particles( those particles that the skin every day can throw off these dead skin particles can be seen vooruzhennym eyes) the person who Packed this wire at the factory or it is sold
go ahead - house dust -one gram contains approximately 22 thousand mites which are not visible without a microscope, plus this dust consists of tiny particles of dead skin cells of the epidermis, the dried protein fractions of saliva all your friends and relatives who were you visiting Pets, excrement of flies and cockroaches
all in microdozes enters organic

and for example in a modern plant for the production of electronic chips(for example, where there is a growing crystals for LEDs) allowed only one particle of dust per cubic meter

:shock: :) :)
Last edited by +ангел on Wed Oct 20, 2010 15:26, edited 1 time in total.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 20, 2010 14:59

Well, let mites, flies and cockroaches also truwit, for example, I do not mind. I think enough for everyone. :)
Well, if you seriously, I now believe that the link must lie exactly at the output of the orgone, and not in the device or near. So that popek that there are dust particles inside.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 20, 2010 15:23

I think the epoxy they still died :lol:
by the way, interesting topic, PTS may be that the parasites need in DOR, and therefore organic KILLS parasites, no wonder that it is in zapperi add.
it is IMHO.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13

Own signature in the course of life undergoes modifications under the influence of various reasons (change of name, a subconscious imitation, etc.). What if we use the imprints of their fingers or the palm of your hand? The uniqueness is guaranteed, and if you are right that a temporary binding provided.
By the way, and the photographs, I read somewhere that the photo made the old-fashioned way on the whip carries holographic information about the object, photo to digital version has more of a mental bind IMHO

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:22

ЛВ wrote:what if we use the imprints of their fingers or the palm of your hand?
Hmm... by the way PTS, and PTS. interesting idea.
In this approach, the second copy seems like it is not needed.....
Though not the fact, the person touches many things, so the cast multiple. It turns out that a possible leak.
But the idea is interesting.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:36

You can make an imprint of the ear (also a unique figure), ears there is little we touch though... :wink: Will have to go without a hat, wearing bandanas to ears in the cold is not swollen

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44

By the way in reasoning about the uniqueness of the link one can go further: the cast of the jaws, navel, coccyx...the fingerprint image of the feet (the feet socks) az

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 25, 2010 13:45

Photos on it one drop of blood+ a bunch of hair...
IMHO for the eyes....

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 17:44

Well, someone tried to zelinkagasse children's picture?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 29, 2010 18:34

Димонъ wrote:Well, someone tried to zelinkagasse children's picture?
Tried. Anyway, SP is running "in time" link goes "on the Object" in the present tense, so did not notice the difference from the time of photographing. If we try to formulate including "applications", then the time of photographing is also not much but can help the Operator to attune with the "last time" in the formulation of time "application." Try, by the way the mood of the wording ties in some way contributes to the state from listening to audio to the cartridge (for Modulator) V11. It is easier to mentally tune in to"bind" objects and events.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38

MAG.no
Thank you. I'll try. My SP while drying. :)

ПОЛОТЕНЧИК

Re: SP. Links

Post by ПОЛОТЕНЧИК » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:58

Was linkbase children's picture. The result - a circle of children.