SP. Stones

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Dec 04, 2010 20:53

K-13
intrigued, you need to try, but my plan included the use of fluorite over your crystal.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 23:23

МерКаБа wrote:K-13
intrigued, you need to try, but my plan included the use of fluorite over your crystal.
Well, that is fluorite to put the already finished SP on top of that is? Right?)

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38

к-13 wrote:specifically, it does not afirmatsii - just voice link - recorded my voice with my name in a lossless format(I can't stand Maitri), looped in the player, the MP860 Transcend and overlayed favorite frequency pendosov 528Гц from the generator(the old Soviet boxes without labels) through audiocassettes after the output of the amplifier of columns(the player sorry)... today I operatical everything shaking just from that(I also have jade amethyst and rainbow obsidian - the stone feels in the hands like it - too feeling is interesting, but much weaker and not so). It seems to me that it is in fluorite...
-Take in hands a large crystal yellow Topaz..will tell you later ... 8)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:16

Свами Доупаду wrote:
к-13 wrote:specifically, it does not afirmatsii - just voice link - recorded my voice with my name in a lossless format(I can't stand Maitri), looped in the player, the MP860 Transcend and overlayed favorite frequency pendosov 528Гц from the generator(the old Soviet boxes without labels) through audiocassettes after the output of the amplifier of columns(the player sorry)... today I operatical everything shaking just from that(I also have jade amethyst and rainbow obsidian - the stone feels in the hands like it - too feeling is interesting, but much weaker and not so). It seems to me that it is in fluorite...
-Take in hands a large crystal yellow Topaz..will tell you later ... 8)
Today chemicothermally held the crystal in his hands. There was only Golden, but here, I think there is no big difference. Even in Krasnodar had to hit the road on this occasion(intrigued, Mlyn :? ) - nothing... No, of course, some energy from the stone is, but not on the amount that he was like a collector... I Have a piece of quartz crystal of approximately the same size after cleaning the three of such will give a head start... did not Buy... No, not here... Anybody ever try to fill? Very interesting experience with someone else....

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:21

к-13 wrote:Anybody ever try to fill?
Intrigued, I will try to do SP with the fluorite, it only remains to find, I try to look on the channels...
If not a secret for what the stone is fluorite got?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:46

Логик wrote:how much stone fluorite got?
I little more expensive Jasper of the same size.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:49

Маг.нет wrote:I slightly more expensive than Jasper of the same size.
In our corner of Jasper you can buy pretty cheap and a lot, but it says nothing about the cost of fluorite.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:51

к-13 wrote:a piece of quartz crystal of approximately the same size after cleaning the three of such will give a head start...
I think it's different for everyone, there probably is someone a range closer to the resonance, and the stone appears brighter.
By the way, last Friday morning, fluorite put in your pocket and they are...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:53

Логик wrote:says nothing about the cost of fluorite.
Stone a little larger than the photo less than $ 100 (70-80-90't remember exactly).

Sincerely, MAG.no

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 0:01

Маг.нет wrote:
Логик wrote:If not a secret for what the stone is fluorite got?
Stone a little larger than the photo less than $ 100 (70-80-90't remember exactly)
He's also worth about a hundred...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 0:08

Маг.нет wrote:
к-13 wrote:a piece of quartz crystal of approximately the same size after cleaning the three of such will give a head start...
I think it's different for everyone, there probably is someone a range closer to the resonance, and the stone appears brighter.
By the way, last Friday morning, fluorite put in your pocket and they are...
You somehow my words cut, I its sense did not fit))) the fact of the matter is that I have a few large crystals, but actually in the hands tingling is only one...

Speaking for fluorite, it is in itself a very interesting stone, I am also a carry piece now - it seems to me that with him intuition works faster, but in General, I read on the network, he has a few different descriptions can always be found mention of the astral plane(when filled in cake - didn't know that - I just wanted him to try)...

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28

In the last week eksperementiruyu with druses of quartz.
I've been reading about what druza energetically cleanse and charge the crystals of quartz and other stones. But do not really believe, it hurts a lot every now writing.
But I think it really works.

Put druso near a working SP - afirmatsii work much faster.

Put druso close to SP under a bed for the night. Sleep time has been cut in half! Although it's not just friends or SP. If you remove the b.well.( which I always abundantly), at night, this effect it does not. If you remove Druze - the same thing. From one SP under the bed effect it is not great - apparently the body is already accustomed to it. But there is another version of events...

I have a suspicion that the crystal from prolonged use, depleted of energy and so we cease to feel the effects of SP. Druse of very energeticheski stronger. Crystals and other fuels and the energy remains.

About the big Druze, in General a separate conversation. Sometimes I feel like it and without any organito desire takes. One has only to hold in your hands. Desire of course not, God knows what, the little things, but still...

While definitive conclusions to do still early. Will prodolzhat experimentation.

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46

We were in China, had a tour of the factory of crystals, and of course if there is a Museum shop is quite large. Now the area is a huge Druse and the inscription on it that all purchased products is recommended after purchase to put in druzu for purification.

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51

Logik
Damn it I immediately wanted to buy druso :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Dec 10, 2010 19:47

Новик wrote:Logik
Damn it I immediately wanted to buy druso :)
:lol: :ay

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Dec 12, 2010 22:56

Логик wrote:I Have a suspicion that the crystal from prolonged use, depleted of energy and so we cease to feel the effects of SP.
Unlikely
They were leaving on vacation. Of course all disabled
Hooked only after 3 weeks
Felt IMMEDIATELY :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 12, 2010 23:17

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Unlikely
They were leaving on vacation. Of course all disabled

Hooked only after 3 weeks

Felt IMMEDIATELY
Well ...? I have long known that after a break in use SP, the feeling is quite intense.
The body is a little unaccustomed to the effects of SP, crystal, too, was the time charged energetically.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 12, 2010 23:20

Логик wrote:I Have a suspicion that the crystal from prolonged use, depleted of energy and so we cease to feel the effects of SP.
Crystal does not produce energy depleting and therefore can not. But when you perform a lot of tasks, maybe just very busy, and the time in the world crystal flows differently, more slowly, here come the brakes, you can either give SP time to complete all tasks, and after shipping a new one, or remove the previously installed (but not finished) tasks cleaning or ground, or to post on SP additional crystal for his "programming task".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 12, 2010 23:39

Маг.нет wrote:Crystal does not produce energy depleting and therefore can not.
Well, how do you then explain the increase in efficiency SP near drosou? And the fact that Druse energizes and cleanses other stones not invented by me. It was noticed by the people long before I was born...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 12, 2010 23:58

Логик wrote:Well, how do you then explain the increase in efficiency SP near drosou? And the fact that Druse energizes and cleanses other stones not invented by me. It was noticed by the people long before I was born...
Why in the SP crystal? For structured programming, due to the "flexibility" of the crystal lattice. One of the differences between Druze from a single crystal - high programmability, probably due to the increase of the interaction points (the increase in the number of the individual grids). Fellow cleans (deprogrammer), due to this and increases the efficiency of SP. Therefore, the power stream of "new programs" (affirmations, vibrations, etc.) feels like a more complete, how to clean chimney... But clean and not drosou, and such vibration (I'm using 2.675 kHz) can be observed at the output (after cleansing) the same effects - increased channel interaction.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:42

Is fluorite a string of beads .The stones are large in sq cm . If they pour in SP and on top of crystal? what will happen? Or just without the fluorite crystal can be? Although small stones on top of one can prematurity bigger. The effect will be? And whether you want him to wind the coil?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:16

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Is fluorite a string of beads .The stones are large in sq cm . If they pour in SP and on top of crystal? what will happen?
Who knows what will happen? Can get effects as K-13or may not work... :)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Or just without the fluorite crystal can be?
What's the point? Need a stone that holds the program are crystals of quartz group. And the only incremental flurit stone that lends its properties to the overall picture of work.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: AND have him wind the coil?
Without coil SP - no SP. Program how to ask you?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:26

Логик wrote:And the fact that Druse energizes and cleanses other stones not invented by me.
Crystal - structure
Druse ACC. too. Maybe more powerful at the expense of logo more complicated.
I think "exposure" is not associated with the crystal, and to a person, especially given the fact that the "reset" in 2-3 weeks.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I think "exposure" is not associated with the crystal, but a man
It can be related to the crystal and at the same time.
Try to put Druze near a working SP, feel myself. Everything else, no more than a theory...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10

Логик wrote:Try to put Druze near a working SP, feel myself. Everything else, no more than a theory...
He said a cut :)

What? It is clear that the effect will be
But as otnositsa to this?
can't see the cords. :?