SP.Generator

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
SP.Generator

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18

Want to raise the issue of the generator.
This is the function which at the moment is the MP3 player.
All well works, but there are nuances. Do not leave too long. Either the battery sits or can hang. With my this happens, especially if peat from the network.

ACC, I would like to try to develop the idea of a possible alternative generator, or at least find the most appropriate model for our purposes.

ACC. requirements:
  1. The opportunity to play for a long time. Day, better a week, or even continuously.
  2. The ability to play more than one track. Here I mean "solder" the pulse generator is not the problem, but to twist the handle to adjust the frequency - also sucks.
  3. The ability to create the playlists. And change them.
  4. The ability to program in time. Yes, I want crowns and FSE mulberries.
Well, so long.

Now that you can use:
  • MP3 player. At the moment looks like the best solution. But not perfect. Disadvantages:
    1. May hang.
    2. Do not attempt to program at the time. (Although it may have a model?)
  • The generator on the chip. Good, reliable thing, BUT:
    1. Need to do yourself
    2. It is not clear how should look like the frequency setting
    3. Possible to the desired frequency
    4. It is impossible to program.
  • Kopm, or rather a netbook. Super solution, BUT:
    1. All the same dear, if you have 2-3 SP, then.... Or there are very cheap? What is min price for a netbook today?
    2. Power supply, anyway

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:05

Often use a recorder Olympus. Runs on batteries. With two 27000 mAh battery runs up to two days.

There is a simple MP3 player that works no more than 12 hours where to take him to a removable one is unclear. Pleeer discharged quickly, charged a long time. The recorder akumulatory batteries I like.

Neither the player nor the recorder does not crash.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:10

You can even discuss the differences of film and digital voice recorders/players.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:27

МерКаБа wrote:you Can even discuss the differences of film and digital voice recorders/players.
I think the film model, there is no need to discuss. :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 10, 2010 14:19

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Kopm, or rather a netbook. Super solution, BUT:

Still expensive, if you have 2-3 SP then...
There are 8 channel USB card. Can software players on different channels signal to send. For the price, not expensive...
http://www.esi-audio.com/products/gigaporthd/

Well, the laptop is a maximum of 8.5 hours of work on augmented akkamulyatory...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 15:43

Логик wrote:Often use a recorder Olympus. Runs on batteries. With two 27000 mAh battery runs up to two days.
one zero is clearly unnecessary :-)

and there is a loop? I have a Phillips - there is no :?
Логик wrote:Is an 8-channel USB card. Can software players on different channels signal to send. For the price, not expensive...
http://www.esi-audio.com/products/gigaporthd/
hmm, interesting thing, but it need a netbook.
besides:

Code: Select all

GIGAPORT HD provides ASIO 2.0 and GSIF drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
ninaview finds :evil:
Логик wrote:Well, the laptop is a maximum of 8.5 hours of work on augmented akkamulyatory...
here's another a topic for discussion
individual sources potoyanno current.
especially good to find those who would give output on USB

perhaps it makes sense to raskrasit USB power, what would understand what it looks like.
I wonder Lope volts?
well used car battery for this case to stick.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 10, 2010 15:52

Шалтай Балтай wrote:single zero is clearly unnecessary
well, Yes, my mistake :)
Шалтай Балтай wrote:and there is a loop? I have a Phillips - there is no
I have a very expensive model olimpus LS-10. loop there.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:also:
GIGAPORT HD provides ASIO 2.0 and GSIF drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.

ninaview finds :evil:
All boards are made for multichannel music recording, and music on Linux to not write. :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 16:23

Логик wrote: music on Linux to not write.
Oh, then I'll hate the music too! :evil:
Yes fsyu!

Раймис

Re: SP.Generator

Post by Раймис » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Now that you can use:
  • MP3 player. At the moment looks like the best solution. But not perfect. Disadvantages:
    1. May hang.
    2. Do not attempt to program at the time. (Although it may have a model?)
You can buy some kind of iPod, but we need to see models that support the timer, put on his Rockbox ( www.rockbox.org ) and all will be there. Powered by USB via the adapter.

I think it also can be implemented on any mobile phone on Symbian.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:40

I do not recommend contact with the EPL.
then not unleash :-)
and about the rock box idea is interesting, I didn't - saved az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:42

here's another point about the food, who knows, what standard? mass is negative? and then to match with Wilcom if sho, it is possible for one battery to put them.

PS
by the way the battery is not the problem, any voltage and capacity.

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I do not recommend contact with the EPL.
then not unleash :-)
and about the rock box idea is interesting, I didn't - saved az
he ceases to be a EPL when he is rockbox, there is so much bloat appears that Apple never dreamed of...Yes and no tuna is not necessary and any format is playing, it is really thebest :ay

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:49

Шалтай Балтай wrote:here's another point about the food, who knows, what standard? mass is negative? and then to match with Wilcom if sho, it is possible for one battery to put them.

PS
by the way the battery is not the problem, any voltage and capacity.
if the player is powered via USB, there is 5V, mass, is a minus.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 10, 2010 17:56

approx. saved. :ay

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Sep 10, 2010 20:55

Logik
Just want to understand why Michael was advised to use film. Any ideas?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 10, 2010 21:18

МерКаБа wrote:Logik
Just want to understand why Michael was advised to use film. Any ideas?
Even if there is, what are the hypothetical advantages of film, the process of using them negates. The figure file is recorded and put in loop. And the film? Long-recorded tapes? I have more than 10 years not writing and not going.... Plus, caseta technique consumes a lot of energy and battery runs very long. And another already written to the tape needs to rewind from time to time, the parties change places... About offline use will not be considered. In General, well, its.... :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41

I would not contact the film... Because if you overwrite the film is re-imposition of previously existing track (well, not completely erase it in any way). And if the ear does not hear, it does not mean that the stream of this track is not a number on the other...
This is my personal opinion.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50

Маг.нет wrote:I would not contact the film...
And yet, even if the film is new, it is not the fact that she has no record, it is very easy to apply, "form of thought" (in any format: audio mental picture, feelings...) using the magnetic potential (for example near a magnet or etc.) and discrete signals (when the film is simple, even outside of the tape to be stored), and in greater detail when winding the bobbin.
The film is much better "fixes", but much harder this fixing to delete.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55

Шалтай Балтай wrote:the Ability to create the playlists. And change them.

The ability to program in time. Yes, I want crowns and FSE mulberries.
It is possible to employ the electronic clock with dozens of alarm (where alarm track track session).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Раймис

Re: SP.Generator

Post by Раймис » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote: [*] The ability to program in time. Yes, I want crowns and FSE mulberries.
Different variations of the Krona is on the Symbian. So maybe cheaper to buy any Nokia phone with Symbian will be there and the players for every taste and management. I do not know how in Russia, but we have used/Nokia Music Edition Н73 is ~50-60 dollars.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Sep 11, 2010 13:14

Modern film recorders on minicassette have auto reverse and power supply, so that the problem of rewinding and powering - out. Cassettes, of course, for each purpose are different and are stored at least in foil. This is all irrelevant details. And that would fill the entire cassette (60 min), have to record the state, not once. I.e. write the same thing, but in different States, once in the morning after MM, continue after medicatiei some, another with the Parlor in the hands, etc. the Effect, logically, should be stronger and the chances of setting to the desired condition is also larger. IMHO
As I understand, no one tried, although this point is interesting. I'll try first, then I will unsubscribe.
And as the figure says? Process then tracks in editors? Or be served a "clean" track. In my opinion, there should be no treatment, although it may not be important.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Sep 11, 2010 13:45

МерКаБа wrote:who as to the figure says? Process then tracks in editors? Or be served a "clean" track. In my opinion, there should be no treatment, although it may not be important.
Record. Throw off the computer, compressio signal in the audio editor. Then lose your computer or throw it back on the recorder.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 18:42

МерКаБа wrote:who as to the figure says? Process then tracks in editors? Or be served a "clean" track. In my opinion, there should be no treatment, although it may not be important.
I have player with recorder, track without additional processing, but it does not matter...
For understanding, I separated the recording and playback on two separate processes, and here's what happens:
1. Record - fixation of thought, articulated by the voice.
2. Playback - stream fixed record thought.
Recording is fixed, the process of language, where every detail related to the thoughtform. Just one sound of the language to get a reference to the thoughtform. Thought is not a process, and fixing the principles of the process underlying the thought-form. For broadcast do not have to twist full tracks (ears that hear), it is enough to turn a "link"... So the quality of recording and playback is not important, more important than a mental formulation, the fixation of thought,individuality and identificirebuli links.
A personal opinion from me.

Sincerely, MAG.no

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Sep 11, 2010 19:36

MAG.no
Absolutely agree with You. But, say, if you cut the noise, play with the modulation of voice or something to nespecificat, would not "bat links". Still significant distortion from the original.
Here is an example. Write the voice in the video camera. Pull out my video, leave the audio, remove noise, clicks, distilled in MP3 and reproduce.
I am all for the fact that the users of SP, you could just clarify, you can edit the record or not.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 20:04

МерКаБа wrote:Here's an example. Write the voice in the video camera. Pull out my video, leave the audio, remove noise, clicks, distilled in MP3 and reproduce.
I am all for the fact that the users of SP, you could just clarify, you can edit the record or not.
Serious amendment IF, AT the TIME of ENTRY DESIGNED THOUGHT, any identifiable individuality of thought, one of its manifestations, can have a direct connection and that may be enough for broadcasting desired. Maybe not, if at the time of the edit was fixing another thought, on the principle of "last" point of reference...
The users of SP, do NOT have to BELIEVE - you CAN ALWAYS CHECK... and then already precisely know, so it is best for You or otherwise.

Sincerely, MAG.no