SP. 3 months in flight

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
SP. 3 months in flight

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 02, 2010 15:25

Three months have passed you can try to draw some conclusions

• technlogy is IMHO one of the most effective technogenic at the moment (for me known)
  • easily reproduced - everyone can do
  • cheap - because this is important.

ways of using technology:
  • energy and balancing
  • protection from unwanted energetic influences
  • help in spiritual practices
  • work with affirmations

Affirmations
Well, the sweetest, of course :-)
First- SP is designed to work with goals. This is Mobius and crystal, here's my proof:
http://www.educate-yourself.org/dc/spindex.shtml
The special knot creates a 'node' which enhances the desired action
To utilize the SP, you turn it on and hold it over your heart chakra and tell it what you want it to do.
Dowsing tells me that I can program the medium size crystal for about 35 tasks.
etc.
SP - designed to work with targets
if anyone has counter-arguments - be interested to hear.

Affirmations work, but .... slowly.

Let's face it. I gave out a lot of devices to their friends, who are actively engaged in spiritual practices. Many of them say that SP is sometimes drawn to the lower vibrations. Well, like yeah, what do you want from sponges in the stainless steel epoxide? Want to solve the problem - you need to invest, you need the platinum group metals. You will be SUSE, where does it actually go? There are no freebies. Want results - you need to invest.

Or maybe You are dumaem that enable probro Welz and the same day Your desire of ispolnyala? Niu Niu.... If so - what is the problem - take the test (ask RAD-5) for a couple of days work - we'll see.

How to write affirmations....
Let me make this simple. Satvat purpose, such as to sell a cell phone.
Well, well, I don't know crystal what is a cell phone. No, you explain to him never and that take money. But what is the sense of udovletvoreniya, UDOVOLSTVIE goal - Yes, it can and SHOULD work.
You know?

"Oh how smart he is!"
You need to have your opinion, gentlemen, and especially ladies. If You are stuck on someone else's opinion means to You .... parasites. Yes, hard but a fact. If You have brains in someone else's opinion, ie You - copier - then You have the virus. Yes, the truth is always bitter. Just sick, right? All medicines are bitter. The smell Canistota potassium almonds. All sugary - poison. Yeah.
And now - feature. SP - must clean from "alien" parazitiruyushchego influence. And I see that she does. Yes weak, but the process is. The division, awareness of potihonichku is coming, slowly but coming. As mentioned in sclae - solid "C". (I want to say weak C grade - but that's my perfectionism :oops:)

For me the conclusion is clear - work in this direction would be DESIRABLE!<

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Aug 03, 2010 14:32

b]Humpty Baltay[/b]
Understand understand but they are still not always IMHO....
With situations like I'm not bad at it, well, there is magnetism still rushing but I wanted to sell one don't need predmet well as I can not it work for more than 1 month...
PS.
The species is not destiny is a "barrier"

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 03, 2010 15:38

You are my all in it together.... the junk items to sell :-)

Can tell - knock in PM...
Can direct here...
Can you say what are you doing?
What do you sell?
What affirmation?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Aug 03, 2010 16:14

Better right here I am for an open divide of experience :)!
Details:
1) Sell exerciser rowing Kettler. Ranisen rocked was a serious approach to all this now all in the past(I practice Aikido).
Thing in General, I don't need
2) What to do: Spread a few flyers online at urban sites, the city placed newspaper, phoned a couple of gyms-fitness clubs
3) affirmations I've altered all the time...
But the meaning of the principle was the same:
I am completely happy and satisfied sold my trainer on the most podhodjashij for me conditions
I feel joy from the fact that he sold his machine...etc
Tried to record in spokoinym place affirmations so to speak with a sense of putting into words the positive emmotsii

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 03, 2010 16:17

Quick answer - don't think

Imagine that sold the machine - what is the first thought?
What emotion arises? Describe?

Do not wrap - what first came to mind - and write it.
What a revelation - the better

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Aug 03, 2010 16:36

Frankly speaking: experienced(would be) feeling that finally got rid of this gromozdko "shit" which is 1/6 of my one-room apartment....
Meaning basically no money and in order to sell it already(albeit not for big money) and free up space in the apartment...
To the garage to put it sorry... will rust

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 03, 2010 16:57

Новик wrote:Frankly: experienced(would be) feeling that finally got rid of this gromozdko "shit" which is 1/6 of my one-room apartment....
Meaning basically no money and in order to sell it already(albeit not for big money) and free up space in the apartment...
To the garage to put it sorry... will rust
och well
just super

it is clear that it is necessary to impose on the affirmation?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Aug 03, 2010 17:36

Humpty Baltay
Damn realized :ay.
I will focus on free space in the apartment and his joy after the sale of the simulator...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 03, 2010 18:20

OK
another hint
specific words, the outer shell is absolutely not important, can say Ommmm..... MOP or Abra - kadabra - it is absolutely still.
The important thing is that ... let's call it "promise", an emotional message. It is necessary to invest in an external shell (words) - not further recorder and SP.
Just because a person thinks the words (usually) that say words. But the emphasis is on the message is the KEY.

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29

Novik, Humpty
Thank you for your honest sharing of experience :o :ay

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Mon Aug 16, 2010 19:38

Шалтай Балтай wrote:technlogy is IMHO one of the most effective technogenic at the moment
"It is not a fact, m'sieur Duke" :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30

Сергей Гурин wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:technlogy is IMHO one of the most effective technogenic at the moment
"It is not a fact, m'sieur Duke" :)
Please quote fully, Sergei.
(for me known)

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:28

Hello,Humpty Baltay!
Tell me, is it possible to order from You SP with the crystal from transparent rock crystal and get it sending to Germany? Thanks in advance.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31

ЛВ wrote:hi,Humpty Baltay!
Tell me, is it possible to order from You SP with the crystal from transparent rock crystal and get it sending to Germany? Thanks in advance.
On all questions of purchase - Andrey Kabankova.

ТОР

Post by ТОР » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21

you Need to have your opinion, gentlemen, and especially ladies. If You are stuck on someone else's opinion means to You .... parasites. Yes, hard but a fact. If You have brains in someone else's opinion, ie You - copier - then You have the virus. Yes, the truth is always bitter. Just sick, right? All medicines are bitter. The smell Canistota potassium almonds. All sugary - poison. Yeah.
And now - feature. SP - must clean from "alien" parazitiruyushchego influence. And I see that she does. Yes weak, but the process is. The division, awareness of potihonichku is coming, slowly but coming. As mentioned in sclae - solid "C". (I want to say weak C grade - but that's my perfectionism Embarassed)
I absolutely agree with this philosophy of self-Reliance (Self, abbreviated as if).

Not agree that all the sugary poison.
Honey, for example. Or fruit - sweet, and useful.
And the medicine bitter is good if it is a natural product against parasites. For example, As a decoction of wormwood and sometimes terrible bitterness, but an ancient folk remedy against protozoan parasites in the body.
Chemical bitterness, and poisons in modern chemotherapy - a Frank poison, alas.
Hooked because you concocted a fruit cake in a sugar caramel - I do not think that energy because of the sweetness should be worse than the bitter and poisonous ebonite. You do argue that gold metals and precious crystals - better than nails and a sponge. Maybe this applies to the material of the fill?
Yes, sugar is fragile and requires further treatment. But compared with epoxy - much "biologicznej" and cleaner...

And the question is: how do You feel the separation of the consciousness from parasitic? What is this manifested? Povashemu what is the role of Orgone devices?
(the theme is very interested, sorry for offtopic).

P. S. big thanks for the creation and forum in General...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:01

ТОР wrote:AND the question is: how do You feel the separation of the consciousness from parasitic? What is this manifested?
awareness
ТОР wrote:What is povashemu the role of Orgone devices?
I'm going to write about it
later. a year has passed as I took рад2000 :)
ТОР wrote:(very interested in the topic, sorry for offtopic).
I have a feeling that we are not the first time we talk 8) :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27

Humpty Baltay
I'm going to write about it
later. a year has passed as I took рад2000
PTS will be interested to read your review! :)
What magic you're brewing.))