SP. Description

Лоцман
Re: SP. Description

Post by Лоцман » Fri Aug 16, 2013 17:25

Very much piqued my interest to this product.The use of which you can get a number of preimuschestv.And why I want to do it myself... :ay

артем-83

Post by артем-83 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:24

3rd day trying to figure out what SP. They all say you can do it yourself, okay I agree but nowhere is it written that how and in what proportions to put. Had a look on youtube it shows how to make a orgone device or orgonite, about SP only shows the priors and all, and how they are made and not found. Another question on this forum writing his first days is not necessary to include, then you can turn on for an hour, etc. How do you turn it on? On devices that are shown on the forum neuvidel a single switch. I would appreciate a short educational program on SP.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 13:36

артем-83 wrote:I would appreciate a short educational program on SP.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3295

артем-83

Post by артем-83 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 22:30

к-13 wrote:
Thanks a lot k-13 but I have read these threads, one question still remains, how do you turn it on ?.... maybe I think the standard... but when they say something to include, I understand that there should be a switch. And if it is how and where to get them?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jan 05, 2014 22:37

Artem-83 in my for a better understanding of this issue can see these lecturesor rather , 21 and 109 pages. As more information about the who interaction.
Good luck!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 23:12

артем-83 wrote:
к-13 wrote:
Thanks a lot k-13 but I have read these threads, one question still remains, how do you turn it on ?.... maybe I think the standard... but when they say something to include, I understand that there should be a switch. And if it is how and where to get them?
Then You very carefully read because in this thread at least several dozen times pointed out that the device is not included, but only the signal to its coil (the generator or player). And if so, then You (as well as nearby people, animals and plants) is very dangerous to collect these things with your own hands, especially considering this part of Your writings:
Лоцман wrote:is not written anywhere that how and in what proportions to put

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27

bofara wrote:in my opinion for a better understanding of this question can watch these lectures
Methods something can and correct. But to offer it here still that clean room walk in muddy shoes, IMHO.

Artem-83 In the thread do it yourself everything described.
Educational program and book by John Logan about SP. http://files.mail.ru/2EA597BBBA7B4E6882064590F4D406EB the link is still working.
Why read someone's speculation and glitches, when are translated into the Russian language labor, where it all started? bi

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Mon Jan 06, 2014 13:14

K-13,in the context of what had been carried away,selected and written by me...I may be said of the quote.Guess and answer(which can be very interesting process.)Yet,in the process of finding a suitable "ingredients".The process...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 15:35

Лоцман wrote:K-13,in the context of what had been carried away,selected and written by me...I may be said of the quote.Guess and answer(which can be very interesting process.)Yet,in the process of finding a suitable "ingredients".The process...
:?
I used the standard mechanism used to insert quotes from window extended writing the message (highlight the desired phrase in the list below and clicking on the button "quote").

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 06, 2014 16:50

Ланцелот wrote:But to offer it here still that clean room walk in muddy shoes, IMHO.
Why?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 06, 2014 19:14

Because this is a tutorial on necromancy. Or rather, an allowance to consider themselves necromancers, even worse.
Ugh, scum.

PS bofara Can samotalis four messages to dill not to push,huh?
Moderators hardly look down here.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 06, 2014 21:21

In these lectures I pointed out specific information in connection with the stones, no necromancy is not there - it is on the above in my message above the page. Sings will be better, and the people-the readers of this forum intelligent enough to decide what is exposed and what is not.
PS I remembered someone as highly touted in his time some Indian cards Sanjeevini.. If someone finds their dill /type: "Ugh, bitch"/ and ask for will remove it is unlikely that it happen. And I don't think you need. Just a different point of view and, IMHO, should treat them with respect.. But information is information.. :?

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Mon Jan 06, 2014 22:15

к-13 wrote: "quote").
If we discard the lyrics,what can you recommend(in the matter of use)this product? General guidelines for the beginner(since You do it at the workshop dedicated to MM?)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Jan 07, 2014 0:46

bofara wrote:remembered as someone highly touted in his time some Indian cards Sanjeevini.. If someone finds their dill
Sanjeevini it rulez. Them necromantical and compare it indecent.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01

Ланцелот wrote:Sanjeevini it rulez. Them necromantical and compare it indecent.
No, they are not rulez on the presumption. It's only Your attitude to them, which is a reflection of Your essence to this information under the form Sanjeevini. But information is information, how to treat it and to treat it at all or watch from the sidelines, to compare whether whether to hang labels - it's people, or chooses, or he /she/ impose.. :?

Ресургент

Post by Ресургент » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:50

Ланцелот wrote: Educational program and book by John Logan about SP. http://files.mail.ru/2EA597BBBA7B4E6882064590F4D406EB the link is still working.
bi
Dear friends, the link is not working. Perezaleyte, please, book. :oops:

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45

Ресургент

Post by Ресургент » Fri Jan 16, 2015 15:45

Lancelotthank you!
However, now I'm confused. This is apparently a very advanced version of SP. After reading the main branches in the 177 pages, planned to fill the form with a naked tip of the crystal without tubes and reflectors. :shock:

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Wed Jan 28, 2015 20:10

Good time of day. I'm going to do my SP, though under the influence of violent fantasies and subconscious attitudes I deviated somewhat from the standard scheme of the internal components. Wanted to fill in the pyramid with the quartz crystal inside with a wound Mobius, so then twist through it session.however, during Assembly there were some new ideas, as a result, the product took here such form, waiting to be filled with epoxy with a filler of pieces of the antenna cable ". my comments do not pay attention. almost all components were assembled under the command of the subconscious. someone can say that it is obtained and how it will work?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 30, 2015 0:08

It turns out Borla hodgepodge, to say differently, the device of wide range. Will work, something will take over. :)
I did not like not a lot else. You don't measure the pendulum energy level from the device, or rather start, but then the pendulum device flies and shows no offense, but your thoughts, or rather delusion, your desire regarding power of the device..
Just as long as the billet one on the screen, eyes looking at her calmly. Energy calm. When there is a pendulum, and while not making their distortion, the same fine. But when you, unwittingly, are following the pendulum, the product is distorted and stanovtsy not much enjoyable.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri Jan 30, 2015 0:37

Radiesthesic me is not so hot, but I'm working on it. as understood from the description of the other SP, so the pendulum responds to a permanent magnet which is there. I specifically it does not spin, it is he. although I can not exclude the influence of their own thoughts and desires. do some independent indicator? to measure the output for changing the noise spectrum of a tunnel diode according to the method Alexpal not available to me because of electronic stupidity. and so, comments on the video reflect my thoughts at the time, now after getting on the MM forum I'm not so confident in his product, and therefore appealed for help to more experienced DIY. and at what point did you notice that the pendulum flies off the device and begins to reflect my expectations?

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri Jan 30, 2015 0:52

Lancelot, sadly forced to admit that about the unwinding of the pendulum due to hotelok you were right. Metal pendulum on the frame reacts extremely poorly, a slight rotation clockwise trajectory with a diameter of centimeter high..but there is still a question. frame and three coils wrapped in their own piece of wire. as to what is better to connect the wires? to chain together and solder to Jack or each pair of wires separately? perhaps about the fact that I want to put in the product half of the speaker, and the other in the form of fees with volume control and transformer for power supply positioning, next, I won't mention, it is probably folly.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:28

Ботанег wrote:however, there is still a question. frame and three coils wrapped in their own piece of wire. as to what is better to connect the wires? to chain together and solder to Jack or each pair of wires separately?
I was faced with the fact that a simple Mobius gives 4 different effects (strong, weak, right, wrong - doesn't matter). 2 positions on the crystal wind is right to left and left to right. 2 output wires - two different connections, although it was proved that a mono signal that can't be. Therefore, it is better to withdraw everything in an external pad and switch to your feelings.
and at what point did you notice that the pendulum flies off the device and begins to reflect my expectations?
From 20 seconds and on the rise. The greater the amplitude, the worse.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44

Ланцелот wrote:So it is better to withdraw everything in an external pad and switch to your feelings.
will do so. just what is the outer pad and the commute? I in electronics, a complete muddle, all my attempts to study it failed. information is simply not recorded. or is there some unit that I don't know...
in Your opinion, makes sense to fill in this form or is it better to redo it to something simpler? for example to throw too much of the field coil or a permanent magnet from the coil with the crystal?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:31

Ботанег wrote:just what is the outer pad and the commute?
You have the same coils a lot?
frame and three coils wrapped in their own piece of wire.
A minimum of 3? Here are their insights to the product to mark, at least color a plastic tube (black tube, insulation), to make it clear what kind of reel, from the beginning or end of the coil.
Big chance that different their connection to each other, or consistency, or quantity, will affect the product and you will like it more. Or just will work differently.