SP. Description

Ботанег
Re: SP. Description

Post by Ботанег » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:48

Lancelot, that is still influenced not only by the number and arrangement of coils, but the direction of the current through the conductors of the coils? and the epoxy accidentally has piezoelectric properties similar to quartz? I kind of met this statement, but not sure about the reliability.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:29

Ботанег wrote:and the epoxy accidentally has piezoelectric properties similar to quartz?
Do not know. Usually just add different components. Logan flour is advised. I often clay powder (from SP), sometimes calibrated quartz sand (from the glass melt). Pure epoxy for a long time already do not use.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Aug 10, 2016 14:10

Hello! Don't know whether still alive this thread. Interested if so-called liquid glass (it is the same silicate glue) instead of quartz crystal in his absence? Or,for example,it's liquid glass with quartz sand as filler? To do in the form of a pointed rod...

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Fri Aug 12, 2016 0:54

Арт Мак wrote:waterglass with quartz sand as filler
It is highly doubtful. Crystal is a structure, and liquid glass amorphous. About the sand also, it should be noted, it is different. Quartz is alpha and beta suitable crystals it forms alpha-quartz. If you are lucky, the sand will be that of crystalline quartz, then Yes, you can play this game. If not, not worth starting, IMHO.

One day, purely out of curiosity I rigged up a device where the core was mineral grit (I had a tourmaline) in a test tube with glycerol. All this was poured into a cylindrical shape, and already in the casting shook Mobius. Then - according to the traditional scheme. Works. But still, I think, it is necessary to make a normal SP and not to reinvent the wheel. Can be stupid wound on a crystal reel bulk - will work. But on the crystal. Quartz crystals comes across most other minerals, and the issue price is not space.

Арт Мак

Re: SP2. Laser modulator

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Sep 14, 2016 14:30

Virgo experimentally like this. The book Welz took the copper tube,but not its size, and the other is 15-17 cm, the diameter more than 5 cm,that fits the crystal. The wall thickness of 3-4 mm. Tube coiled seven alternating layers lyuminievye foil/tape.Crystal, IMHO,is not artificial (1200 Rubas).15 cm in height,faceted obelisk.
Without a crystal pendulum over the pipe rotated to the left. With the crystal thickness linearly to the left (but I pendulums are not very good). The laser is put under the device and turned the entire session. While I can't say anything. The pendulum dangled linearly obliquely with great speed and amplitude. To feel the work of the device failed.
IMHO, you can install the layers on the pipe a little more?...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:01

Sorry,it was the answer to Humpty's another branch,got here. IMHO, Fairy pendant Kolobrodov... :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:07

Арт Мак wrote:Sorry,it was the answer to Humpty's another branch,got here. IMHO, Fairy pendant Kolobrodov... :)
I moved to the LM is irrelevant.
Humpty.
Арт Мак wrote: Now on my device, I accidentally sent to another branch, schaz copy here.
Virgo experimentally like this. The book Welz took the copper tube,but not its size, and the other is 15-17 cm, the diameter more than 5 cm,that fits the crystal. The wall thickness of 3-4 mm. Tube coiled seven alternating layers lyuminievye foil/tape.Crystal, IMHO,is not artificial (1200 Rubas).15 cm in height,faceted obelisk.
Without a crystal pendulum over the pipe rotated to the left. With the crystal thickness linearly to the left (but I pendulums are not very good). The laser is put under the device and turned the entire session. While I can't say anything. The pendulum dangled linearly obliquely with great speed and amplitude. To feel the work of the device failed.
IMHO, you can install the layers on the pipe a little more?...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:52

Next on the device. I tried to put it without modulation of the laser in the crystal and without. Linkova their biomaterial and the transfer symbols Velco. The pipe (she stands up) put the record of affirmative style at the right decisions.No tangible reactions were not. However,I found 5000 rubles,and rolled into a strip so narrow, that you will not notice (probably from this treatment, brow money and lost :) ).Still won $ 100 in the lottery.
The day before yesterday,AFTER one RUN SESSION using the laser left the device on overnight,and in the other room, in company with a crystal in the pipe. Noted a good night's sleep,the next morning lightness in the body and well-being.
Yesterday the times ran the session again left for the night.Under device put a Club card in the active resilution the same feeling! But, encouraged by the cash splash, we decided to play bingo,the more distribution copies. Without fanaticism, only 10 tickets (200 rubles). The win not only did not happen, NO(!) number,sufficient statisticheskogo array didn't fall...
But I'm still interested in the orgone device.If so, this design is simpler, classic SP (I test made one Cake,hlopotnoe obvious).
Interesting and opinion about the reality of symbiosis Club cards with SP.
Waiting for IMHO those wishing to comment.

Виктор Тейваз

Post by Виктор Тейваз » Mon Oct 31, 2016 17:13

Good day to all! Guys I have a request for you can you please explain step by step how to make the right SP. I'm a little far from how to solder which cable need amplifier or something? I will be very thankful for that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 01, 2016 18:08

Виктор Тейваз wrote:Good day all! Guys I have a request for you can you please explain step by step how to make the right SP. I'm a little far from how to solder which cable need amplifier or something? I will be very thankful for that.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3295 Orgone generator with their hands (The Succor Punch, SP)