The danger of using SP.

МерКаБа
The danger of using SP.

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Jul 07, 2010 23:38

The problem to solve itself failed, it's time to share with everyone.

On the 14th of June made the device. Metal – copper, steel. The crystal is natural, not processed quartz, 5x1,5cm, loaded on the system BJ 1.0, before that was used only by me. During polymerization, the device was on the cards Svetlitsa Svetlitsa Super and Good gold. The total amount orgonite mass, approximately 800 ml.

From the first inclusion, the power of the instrument surprised me. Bright altered state of consciousness (hereafter ASC), and at full power - throbbing headache. The device was only for a couple of minutes for enough. Submitted exclusively to the square of the frequency. After turning off the device, ISS took place in 10-15 minutes. And everything in my head became as before. As it turned out, from time to time.

The following days I was getting used to the instrument, he linkbase with him through the photograph. Under the appliance, always lay Svetlitsa Super. ISS has become commonplace because the device has worked for a few hours a day and communicate through pictures, worked in the same way as if I was around. A few days linkbase through the blood. As ISS for me it familiar from his youth )) to worry about I did not, it was interesting.

However, later, I noticed that after turning off the device, I never come back to normal. The device to turn I stopped, as the days passed, and ISS, and did not pass. Already July 7 and still nothing has changed. The device is now in the country. In total, I don't use it for about two weeks, and still can't get over it.

Describe the condition. To the greatest extent, it is manifested in the "no presence" here and now and deconcentration of attention. As if I'm here, but don't feel it or at some point you suddenly realize that all I did before was like a dream and I just woke up. Go down the street and not know who I am or not I'm going to see if it's actually trying to focus, but it's not easy. Often there are thoughts, and what am I doing here and how I got here. Autopilot of some sort.
Oddly enough, I can read a book and count.

If someone was fond of meditation, you may know the condition when, after several consecutive days of meditation, concentration, drops significantly, but should rest a few days, and with this concentration, it becomes a little bit more than before. So, this condition strongly reminds me of the time after several days of meditation and subsequent deconcentration.
The problem is in the head, or to be more precise, the Ajna (6th chakra, third eye). Perhaps there was a "linking" of the crystal with my Agnoy, warned Michael. That is what is happening between them, what interactions and how this relationship could break I don't know. Michael was advised to use a salt bath with the module "stopper", it didn't help. Their techniques I could not do it. Remains an option – the destruction of the device by high temperatures. But not the fact that it will help.

Here and so.<

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed Jul 07, 2010 23:50

Merkaba
Something tells me you have coke the location is not real to the energy information device :shock:
And the room feel SP and you "perenosyat" of the case :roll:
About your topic, and there is in theory something that can block\screening Orgon?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jul 08, 2010 0:13

Novik
Thought on the device to put a mirror, reflecting side facing to the crystal, but I doubt that will help.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jul 08, 2010 0:22

Новик wrote:Merkaba
Something tells me you have coke the location is not real to the energy information device :shock:
And the room feel SP and you "perenosyat" of the case :roll:
One clairvoyant woman told me I live in the Ajna. Or rather, I she said, and told my friend that she asked. However Michael told me that in that case, I have all wishes fulfilled without any Radionics and devices.
But Agnoy, something to do, definitely.
On GDV to look not disturbing, but this is not possible.

АК

Post by АК » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:03

МерКаБа wrote:
On the 14th of June made the device. Metal – copper, steel. The crystal is natural, not processed quartz, 5x1,5cm, loaded on the system BJ 1.0, before that was used only by me. During polymerization, the device was on the cards Svetlitsa Svetlitsa Super and Good gold. The total amount orgonite mass, approximately 800 ml.
Um... Well, it's not quite SP... more of a combination with unknown harmony... I mean that it is impossible to talk about the danger that is SP... For example, it is possible to consider this construction as a complex BJ... by the way, if I remember correctly, that in fact Michael is just not advised to run any kind of combining...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25

1. not advised.... although the potential to create something harmful by the technology itself BJ 1.0 is absolutely not conceivable... well, no, of course you can jam to poison is deadly if you eat too much....
2. However, I think it's not a BJ, and that BJ + Svetlitsy have strengthened the effects, but not only that.
3. I think the fact that you have created too strong a link (photo, blood!) + BJ technology provides for linking to the owner of the bracelet (attunement). Ie I think the number one mistake is too much effort spent building a solid link.
4. What I was warned, that the crystals have something like your consciousness, or, more precisely, they are part of the consciousness of the planet, a piece of the big CPU, but being separated, work is a bit strange... they can close the ajna, which is associated with all centers our perception (hearing and sight in particular, but also direct perception of the information) and a circuit creating a kind of altered state, when a person does not correctly perceive what is happening. However, this usually occurred (historically) with a very powerful and correct crystals (diamonds and other precious stones), which led their owners or temporary owners for a loop. Literally it means for human stone is identical with the world, and the world becomes something less than manifest.
To achieve this effect from a wrong crystal is very difficult, almost impossible, but some danger of excessive binding in permanent work with him there. It's not "diamond" disease, but only a faint shadow of her, I think this is usually a strong man to get rid of not really very difficult.
But....
Merkaba instead of minimizing linking with SP, it actively strengthened.
5. But there are aggravating circumstances. Front room under the casting + BJ charging could greatly add to the perfect crystal "perfection"... of course to create a cut and turn it into a diamond couldn't, but could create the perfect phantom on the base of a perfect crystal... or to improve his options, making him a "capture" beam of attention is much more powerful.

6. And there is another big opportunity. It is in that part of the altered States of consciousness it is not the effects of the device and ITS ... an acquired condition. So the body used to hold.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:42

Tips. If you wish to disable this glitch. (by the way why?)
1. lower your frequency to ..... to the extent vozmojnostei. Temporarily, but not hard to switch to a more heavy food (meat of course!). Helps also strong alignment with some of the low-frequency crowd of people... at least they will eat the excess energy easily.... from the larger flows always know where.
2. you can try to remove the crystal from the casting (it is hard, but the resin really burn and melt) and send into the river.... only to the flow of water and can be retrieved back if required. The problem is that the crystal, something difficult for a long time to record. Usually all the records are not long lasting. But if I signed up, it is difficult to erase.
Track Erasure from the BJ you can certainly try, it can help, but it cannot destroy the "hardware structure." As I understand it, during the curing under the billet was a room, infused with personal energy, they have it lightly aired to the resin, increasing the binding initially.
3. I can try to break the link with photos of the SP or it himself in his hands(the latter is probably much more efficient). That is, if we don't have a PP6 from the previous message if the condition is not so much due to link, but rather due to personal status, it lowered the personal frequency to be effective.

And most importantly. Do not take it too seriously and to heart. I think the problem is solved.

But overall, prudence is important. These castings are no longer a toy. BJ actually also not a toy.
crystals are never toys.
Their understanding of the role of crystal in SP I set out. If there translirovalis charging BJ it will not work as SP, as as more more.
Know it mentioned in the theme Bold Svetlichny Boris Monosov, likes to joke that all magic is learned by experience, but some experiments can be put only once in one life :)

By the way, what exactly is wrong in the ISS?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25

Michael_
First of all, thanks for the tips.
Indeed, I have a dual opinion about razinkova or destruction of the device. On the one hand inconvenient to think of something uncontrolled and unexplored, but, on the other, it is interesting to continue working with such a device and see what happens. Still, it's a unique experience that had never been passed. And maybe from this, you can get the benefit.
The question is, how dangerous it is to continue to work with the device, would that not, further accentuate the connection with the device? If further work will create not destroy the link?
If I found a way to easily razinkovas with the device and back, I wouldn't worry about it and quietly worked with him.
Михаил_ wrote:Tips. If you wish to disable this glitch. (by the way why?)
1. lower your frequency to ..... to the extent vozmojnostei. Temporarily, but not hard to switch to a more heavy food (meat of course!). Helps also strong alignment with some of the low-frequency crowd of people... at least they will eat the excess energy easily.... from the larger flows always know where.
By the way, last time I their vibrations, on the contrary increased, the parlor were laid over meat almost did not eat, with maps of the Archangel Michael was doing. Thought SP low and that would go away, the vibration must be raised.
And the markets and crowded places, indeed facilitated by.
Михаил_ wrote: By the way, what exactly is wrong in the ISS?
Let's just say, you can live, but driving is dangerous, even though I do not go. And the moments of life, as it is a pity pass, and you don't even really participated.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25

Through all the posts go "Michael said" "Michael advised", maybe You have a sticky not on the crystal :lol:

Well, no kidding.

МерКаБа wrote:Describe the condition. To the greatest extent, it is manifested in the "no presence" here and now and deconcentration of attention. As if I'm here, but don't feel it or at some point you suddenly realize that all I did before was like a dream and I just woke up. Go down the street and not know who I am or not I'm going to see if it's actually trying to focus, but it's not easy. Often there are thoughts, and what am I doing here and how I got here. Autopilot of some sort.
Gee Gee Gee
I'd say just the opposite.
Point "here and now" (Hyper-focus) just leads to such effects.

I of course had never heard of (for SP)...
The tips you give are unlikely, however some experience there - knock in PM. I would on the phone didn't want to talk about it, but poskoku you in another city, then.....

Do not rush to destroy, however the choice is yours.......

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:53

Merkaba, for starters, just learn to control the frequency of consciousness. To the state not forcibly entered, and on their own.
Move your point of perception itself (the assemblage point) and fix her BJ, can agoritsa on a specific chakra or to the same people and its state.
It is possible to slightly move the event to raise the frequency.
Do people achieve such States :) but it You have not sustainable until it "facilitates" in the crowd, that is until squander.

As for the link, that is not fundamentally can be very of tasks, although of course there are difficult to be solved.

The only thing I have not yet fully clear, it is the IIS in your case just a consequence of raising the frequency of perception or is there the influence of the crystal.
With high frequency events do not have to "pass" on the contrary, the perception of brightness should be high enough, while others (i.e. something might not be meshing as not important).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 08, 2010 13:35

Merkaba
Ride the subway or going to a football match (strictly for the stadium) much You "correct" :) About women with alcohol is inappropriate here,right? 8)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jul 08, 2010 14:05

Михаил_ wrote: With high frequency events do not have to "pass" on the contrary, the perception of brightness should be high enough, while others (i.e. something might not be meshing as not important).
Apparently, that was the first time. The enthusiasm from the new state gave a view of the world shirokougolnyimi eyes and the color seemed brighter, the events clearer and deeper. But since as it has become more casual, I got used to it and was not surprised, and ordinary life events - this sucks so to speak.
Михаил_ wrote:Merkaba, for starters, just learn to control the frequency of consciousness. To the state not forcibly entered, and on their own.
Move your point of perception itself (the assemblage point) and fix her BJ, can agoritsa on a specific chakra or to the same people and its state.
It is possible to slightly move the event to raise the frequency.
It deliberatelythe assemblage point have never been replaced. I will try of course. The shifter fit?
Dimas wrote:Merkaba
About women with alcohol is inappropriate here,right? 8)
Oh... it is inappropriate, so I did, and even what added. :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 08, 2010 15:25

Merkaba
Fun by the way, SP is this unusual or just "sensitivity is increased"
Sergey Gurin, like your neighbor and the device,
How do you feel about his device?
As it is feelings from Your device?
Like You wrote, what was included with friends, only one felt?
If so - then it's .... "the sensitivity is increased" :)
Just it would be interesting to understand what do You feel about "foreign" device.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jul 08, 2010 18:31

In fact, the two friends felt nothing, only one noticed that the picture of the world changed. The one who felt living on Vishudha, according to women extrasense, then I agree with her 100%. One of which felt nothing - the Anahata. Third - I don't know. Our team sawed off the whole head and I was sure that all will feel, as do POWERwand.
The device is Sergey, I do not test separately. But the effect of being nearby, the two devices (and mine) was noticeably stronger. My device, Sergei did not seem to feel it from the Chamber but "changed" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 19:51

1.The shifter should theoretically change work body physics minimally affecting the operating mode of consciousness, i.e., creating increased endurance and increasing immune and regenerative f-tsii not AutoPlay consciousness to low frequency, so this may not really fit.
there are two matching module, the fixation of the assemblage point and line Assembly (multi mode, very strange mind, but the past will not pass anything :) )

2. For contrast all the same would recommend to try to besiege yourself with meat, women and everything else by choice :)

3. While real problems do not see, will - and then is to look for solutions.

4. Ekstrasensa sees your work levels, and not the current frequency of consciousness. It's just that most above the anahata in General, almost all the zeros, when there is energy, people (surprised) starts to say that people on this kind of chakra... it's just not zero, but contains energy is closer to the norm (par) If a person has TC in vishudha it will be very different from other people's perception of the world and the impact on the world. Ie not to be confused with the working level is dead and constant presence at this level.
Though of course anything can happen.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Jul 13, 2010 21:16

Continue to arrive in this strange and again strange state. Nothing helps. The impression that even after the complete destruction of the device, it stays that way.
Sat, remembering all the nuances, which could clarify the situation, I remembered something else. For the very first time you switch on the appliance, even before I started linking to him, he's as much I was. Ie we haven't been zlinkowani, but he still felt. The crystal with the Mobius coil is not acting 100%. Only after placement in organic.
To manage this condition fails. As I tried to shift vehicle, nothing comes out, stable and strong. The module "Assembly line", changed picture of the world in a very strange way, become better, but not for long, just for a minute.
And in General I am amazed at the intensity of the condition and its stability!
It was also noted that if you concentrate, it is happening around, is perceived quite differently. Many small details, which previously did not pay attention, clearly imprinted in the mind, especially the sounds (the sound of my own walk, for example, or laughter for 200 meters). This is the state I like, BUT I can't arrive at concentration and therefore slipping into some dream in reality. If I could keep the state of concentration, my problem ISS would not be a problem. As if the ajna relics is not enough to use something. Vision also changed, just a picture in the eyes of the other. Sometimes all the floats. Abilities are not new, the intuition is the same dream as always, I will work on. Dick knows. Confused.
The two versions:
1. SP something in me turned on. Its destruction will do nothing.
2. A strong connection with the device, what the ISS. The destruction will help.
I just realized that indulgences do not have to wait and you have to decide what to do. You can, of course, and then a vegetable to go, and the meaning of what?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:42

photos your device and throw me, I will try to look at the story carefully, something.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Jul 14, 2010 13:38

Thank You Michael. Will send you pictures, but a little later. Try more affirmations.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 14, 2010 14:19

affirmations ( as understand it ) good for influencing the units of his consciousness, not giving will manifest itself in something that is outside of the constructed picture of the world. When working with machines like Radionics, SP, and SK need more accurate wording (since the work is otherwise). Historically it was called spells, sometimes referred to as thought forms, binding to audioredo usually significantly enhances the effect, fixing the intention more accurately (space). The difference is that the affirmation to bypass their own units, and the formulation of the implementation plan. It is desirable to understand what is being done (state before, state after, and how).
There's also what people call "conspiracies" and the semantic range doesn't matter almost at all, but it is usually a good idea to distract the mind and your operator and on whom the impact is coming from the normal operating mode, translating the activity of the subconscious, there is the value doskanalno the exact condition and energy(specific and quite high frequency). In General, it's all somewhere intersect with one another, but only partially.
As the state arose contrary to your model of the world (though perhaps not only in spite), you probably need a second or third, not affirmations - t..e sense to sell a model of the world and logical part of yourself, when you need not self-deception (or not learned) and physical action.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:10

Let's continue...
A few weeks ago, the device was destroyed in the fire. It burned, the crystal warmed up, turned white and crumbled into small pieces. In any case, I gathered them and are going to carry for the spring.
As expected, the change condition did not happen. Recently I was guessing that it's not crystal, it's me. SP has included a special mode of consciousness, which for me absolutely not clear.
Began to happen strange things with the perception of the world that it's hard for me. I see it all around and realize that none of this is real, I do not know as words to explain. The picture in the eyes is such that it is evident the illusory nature of ALL that is happening, it's just obvious at 100%. I have to immediately shift attention and think about something else, otherwise I covers the wave of pessimism, because to live in a fantasy world, absolutely pointless, there is no goals, desires, and feelings. I certainly understand that almost everything is an illusion of the mind, but on the theory level, but at the level of practice, awareness of this scary and sad.
And yet, people's faces, some strange, but... I look at them not as a person... it's like painting with a meaning behind it, but to understand it, I can not, at all what feelings and not logic. I missing something that would understand all this fouled.
Further, ASD invited me to work with the parlor, to resolve the situation. On these techniques I worked out three times (with a mirror and good). I must say that the situation is slightly improved, and how, tell on.
It's the decision to lower the frequency as advised by Michael. For this, the choice fell on the grass. 7 months I do not smoke or drink, so it ISS for me, it was already exciting event.
With so stoned I waited until a package arrived from my sister, where for me, as a gift, was intended for two bulbs, bought it in Amsterdam. A picture of them, themselves have realized what it was – leaves friend Mary Jane. In addition called best friend and wants to get high. It is clear that after these signs, it was stupid.
After "sell" )), the condition was noticeably better. No longer did the bright bursts of the awareness of the illusory nature of the world. Everything was stable as always. Just a man, just do something and as like a dream, compared to the previous. A pleasant dream where you have some petty, worldly Affairs. Everything is stable. I didn't want to Wake up and I was hoping the state is going to remain forever.
But every day, I was sobering up more and more. It's been 5 days after Naqoura, now my condition is something between sleep and awakening. I.e. not so bright as after the instrument, but not the pleasant sleep as the next day from friend Mary Jane. Something in between, although sober mind, it seems once again takes its toll and I am increasingly coming in that weird state where everything seems an illusion. But start tightly Smoking, somehow I was not attracted. Try more drinks of alcohol in a month, let's see how it will.

I've also noticed that this bad as heard VD. Ie I know what he's talking there in the background, but I'm somewhere farther away from him, but not in the here and now, as a long time dream. From this developed a complete apathy walk like an amoeba , you're in a ship, did not even realize there is or not, just the autopilot. To live so, like, adapt himself only confusion is increased because fly somewhere far away and vision interferes with another, the picture swims constantly.

PS Hmm... I read all the message, the materials for clinic 100%.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 15:17

just in your condition you need to go knowing the "why" and having a broader picture of the world. Then it is OK, to return back over the implementation of household tasks.

You got a couple of problems - the switching process is not controllable + the total picture of the world does not give a replacement instead of melted illusion.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 12, 2010 18:38

Yes Michael, I understand what you're saying, but how to solve this problem? Should arrive soon the modulator, it will be able me in any way to help? Although I chose not to do this ordered.
By the way, never able to find such a term as "raising the frequency of consciousness", no esoteric teachings, or the Internet. I would like to know more what it is, whether it is tied to the chakras, right hemisphere, and vibration?
And interestingly, the apparent illusion of ALL, it is really? I think it is. Met some authors who claim that EVERYTHING is a complete illusion, and esoteric, as this is the last checkpoint that covers this information from us.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 21:36

Consciousness is not located in the head and not at all in the body and is a function of the cocoon as a single structure.
Depending on the mode of its operation will change the mode of perception of information. Ie it's like a switch.
You can perceive the world as a matrix, or conversely, as something very material and have such a perservance.
Not read "heart of Steel" Divov?

The world is not illusory, it is information. Being on the different level of work ourselves, we have different powers to manage this information. From end user to super administrator. It is important to understand when a regime is needed and be able to remain human.
Actually the main feature of man is the ability to switch :) (or one of the main).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 21:39

In General, I suspect that it is not in the illusory world, and that You were slightly removed and hang somewhere in between....
just try to find the setting. You бж2.0 is? with TO ever play? with a measure of the visibility of the clouds relative to the cocoon?
By the way how the background of the current overall health of the physical body? endurance? sleep?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Aug 12, 2010 21:54

I have a BJ 1.0 on leg and hand. Health is not very. Sleep all the time, the energy in the zeros, fatigue, can not do anything, often headaches.