The danger of using SP.

Ланцелот
Re: the Danger of using SP.

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Feb 10, 2012 0:33

K-13
the standard - what is it?
I understand that in the specific case of your reference to Your subconscious mind is the image of the ideal Lancelot, healthy and full of energy
Nor health, nor a lot of power here at anything. The standard is a state with a single parameter: 0 ENA (Energy Conscious Aggression). In my position -1 already indicates that something is broken.
You just received part of his current overall status matches or not
Yes, amplitude is not taken into account.
Lancelot, I'll try just logically described that at the time of this test shows Your pendulum
It's checking for lice? :)
You propose to compare incompatible things.
I Just can not really imagine Your picture of the world, so I don't really understand how to formulate a question that You understood what I wanted
My picture of the world described in Sanjivini, in the Preface of the scientific editor of the Russian translation. Everything is viewed from this position.
If interested http://www.fayloobmennik.net/1503154 password download 2012-02-04

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43

к-13 wrote:books on physiognomy(especially older ones) this color is called "Russian"(as an option add in the color gray and the prefix "mid", ie gray-hazel eyes called Central Russian). If there are no other defining facial features, the characterizes a person as weak and not consistent, but adaptable, and(with action plan) easy reaching goals.
could not agree more :wink:
I'm more of a circle on the iris are interested in... they're just clearly wyrazenie, when viewed in the sunlight

offtopic, sorry :oops:

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:00

So, I have all of the above about eyes and color and the "iris"... And "insights" of physiognomy... :lol:

By the way, by the Way, half of my family with such eyes as I have.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30

Ланцелот wrote:K-13
Quote:
Standard - what is it?

Quote:
I understand that in the specific case of your reference to Your subconscious mind is the image of the ideal Lancelot, healthy and full of energy

Nor health, nor a lot of power here at anything. The standard is a state with a single parameter: 0 ENA (Energy Conscious Aggression). In my position -1 already indicates that something is broken.
Well, it is understood. So hands can't in the reject meter... but organic You also on the deviation from "0 ENA" test? Interested to hear what, then, explains the change of polarity of the measurement at a standstill.
Ланцелот wrote:This is check for lice? :)
You propose to compare incompatible things.
I just asked Your words in a nutshell describe what You measured on the hands and on orgonite. Hand closed, left organic. I don't need to poke his nose in other people's works, You tell me how You understood it, because after reading someone's work, different people may perceive it in completely different ways, depending on already established at the time of reading of the work world, it is common perception maybe different people have sometimes to be diametrically opposed. I am sure that Your painting is formed not only on Sanjeevini. I personally wouldn't be touched.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 11, 2012 20:33

Interesting to hear what, then, explains the change of polarity of the measurement at a standstill.
I never tested it. Me, she's just not interested. Even not always interested in sucking organic or not. Since pulling orgonite also have certain advantages, first it pulls the waste and bad energy. Often another way to give it difficult. I only care about the energy spectrum (so to speak), what chakra it can interact and how this energy feels - pleasant or not.
I just asked Your words in a nutshell describe what You measured on the hands and on orgonite.
Well, I say differently. The pendulum and logic are not compatible. Perhaps Your worldview allows you to combine them, my no.
If you try to get to what I meyrueis on organitech, it probably will come out that safe usage of his or not. Left or right twist it's all for effect. This clearly ESA must be 0, and ED can be 0 or positive. If performance is very strange to measure at what level is information.
On hand is measured, can be called the common word "spirituality".
On plate L. Puchko just look works or not (location, channel) as described in her books. Either answer Yes or No.
At first glance the system is complicated, but it allows you to monitor any connection, any "provider". In these cases, with the pendulum just won't work "contract".

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59

Ланцелот wrote:Well, I say differently. The pendulum and logic are not compatible. Perhaps Your worldview allows you to combine them, my no.
I think this is possible and finish... az Thank you. My Outlook is really different.

Игортито

Post by Игортито » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:58

Forgot to add. The flow of energy in the etheric body of a person selected by the crystal only goes through one chakra. The crystal selected, depends on the through which of the chakras is energy. He (crystal) it doesn't choose. They are in their properties joined. Better of course, if involved will be one of the top chakra, or Anahata, which actually is a control valve energy.
Good luck to everyone!