The danger of using SP.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 22:08

Yeah, theory confirmed. It is not the illusory nature of the world, and the dismantling of it a little to the side. If You really are in a kind of a special mode of perception then:
1. energy would be full
2. would be recorded objectively able to influence the world.

you can check it for themselves......

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47

Dismantling the right word, but I don't care what it is. I want to go back, the rest does not interest me, tired of living like this.
What exactly can you do?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52

Navreno, can help, start drinking again and Smoking. As strange as it may sound. :(

Хенаро

Post by Хенаро » Fri Aug 13, 2010 13:03

Merkaba
I think you have a problem in the following: energy is large, and the receptacle it is formed. Hence forage tears. I do qigong, there are some exercises there is a strong energy. If the person is not ready for such a number, you can go crazy, so to speak to overheat the brain. Energy "stored" initially in the body, ie must first fill the lower centers and then to go upstairs. This must be done carefully and gradually, and it turns out the picture that you are in a glass trying to pour a bucket of water. My advice take visokoi))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 13, 2010 13:08

МерКаБа wrote:Navreno, can help, start drinking again and Smoking. As strange as it may sound.
I hope it's just a stupid joke from stupid advice
Хенаро wrote:My advice to take visokoi))
+10
if hotest what to drink - drink a protein drink and gym work.

And all Hillary Nude about weed and alcohol ... can only mate to answer.....

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Aug 13, 2010 13:15

Genaro
By the way, thought the hall to go. After all it grounds.
Humpty Baltay
Unfortunately not a joke, ideas of how to fix the situation, I have something not a lot of. :roll: Although I would not want to go back, too long I lived.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 13, 2010 13:20

МерКаБа wrote:too long I lived.
here.
sport! and only sport
all sorts of idiotic advice - in the well.PU
alcohol is bestiality.

Хенаро

Post by Хенаро » Fri Aug 13, 2010 13:30

Merkaba
I would advise to make a thread physically and energy. For example yoga, qigong, AI. Stupid to hit the weights in the gym are not effective. The goal is not to pump up the muscles and boost energy! And even better martial arts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 14:55

what a perverted idea of drinking and Smoking.
I told you the picture in PM post, maybe it's simpler than you think, I can through a nick in the forum is configured, but it is less tight, do not want to do twice the same thing.
generally, one of the possible reasons (act together) - strong Delta their personal worldview from a real (esoteric reread) that "helped" not to stick yourself.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Aug 13, 2010 17:33

Genaro
Honestly, I began to refer to such practices skeptically. After 3 years of lessons, the Eye of the Renaissance, the results I'm not very happy, just a good workout in the morning. Tried yoga Iyengar - good, but too hard for me, besides VD interferes, and in such practices, it should not be. AI I have, but somehow don't resonate with me these exercises, and therefore no motivation to do them. All I got from Goltis is a spoonful of pollen on empty stomach. :)
Michael_
Esotericism really I read a lot over the last couple of years, included on full, books under 100 somewhere, although in reality, the books are not kept in hand.
The picture took off.
Thank you for helping.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 18:03

That's exactly the story. Create a picture of the world different from the real world in my head.
This is just the current urban problem zone of chaos.
But in the cities this is due to the fact that the mass of the people included in the left, not the worlds of advertising and stereotypes of society, which is not true.
And in the case of esoterics there is much worse - human dismantled altogether. Usually, each of us from childhood well fixed in the real world just my experience - all the "library" of images made on something less real. The new generation very much worse games, and other body substitute it.
In your case You got a tool which began to broadcast your picture of the world, even if You didn't give him any special "desires" and You it was dismissed.
Something like partial teleportation :)
And energy then and there, because the picture is spliced from unreal data.
I recommend to try to exclude from the picture of the world nacitanie under the wording - "until you see it is not mine" and under the second wording, "even if you see yourself, maybe it's just part of the whole and perceive it separately from the whole may be flawed vision."
On the contrary, to include in his picture of the world perception of this world as a physical object - according to the formula "the world is what I perceive, it is holistic and harmonious, it is the place of illusions, but they only silt as the sand brought by the tide." and work with real perception of nature - parks, forests, rivers... well, in General, where there is contact with wildlife and not people and the city.

Now even gamers who often live almost entirely in virtual worlds of their games, form there energetics, and these worlds, whatever they were left and not a positive - not a dummy.
And the Assembly and heaps of disparate sources from different left of esoteric information build a picture so personalized that it has no energy. Since this is not your personal inner world is an illusion on it.
Each person has the opportunity to work with inner space - personal world. And there is just energy so many (indefinitely many to speak), as conscious being there always energizes and restores.
Stay in this world includes the human in the natural, his natural position, where energopodachi concerned about the biosphere. If the channels are not broken then the person receives the energy.
If you move in the world, that nowhere is no longer, Oh.
Ie is not the world of illusion, and You pulled out your personal illusion.
101% sure
the Nocera look closely at the photo.
the recommendation to keep hands, fingers in fingers (left right pad to the pad of the thumb) to align the asymmetry of the hemispheres, which is now.

Picture received, comments will be tomorrow.<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Aug 13, 2010 18:32

Yes, I in childhood the same, you see fixed was not in this world, always saw some ghosts, a couple of times trying to talk to them, and they didn't answer, only looked at me and then disappeared. From all this, I felt no fear, afraid even to breathe, and then, apparently, the subconscious has blocked this ability, but the memory of this terror remained for life.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:43

about the child clear about this tails from the past.
In principle, I consulted with a colleague, and our opinions almost coincided, on the one hand is good (so understanding of the situation in the most part significantly), with the other not - it all started Oh..... The reasons, recipes and possible actions for fixing the problem I'll send a PM. SP here seems irrelevant. It's your own.... just something served as a trigger hook.
Yes. weed, alcohol and so on - not to try. It's a bad idea in connection with the revealed parts.
In an hour I will unsubscribe to the PM.

Эдэм

Post by Эдэм » Thu Aug 26, 2010 14:12

about the child clear about this tails from the past.

Michael, why so utopian. Rather, it is a promotion for their hard work in a past life

Merkaba you see our world as energy and information and it
the greatest gift not drown it in a glass copy of it for yourself and your loved ones

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 26, 2010 14:23

Eden, I'm sorry, but there is a different situation, exactly in turn. Problems of the subconscious and past life, which was rocked by a SP. Device that and. It only blew compressed spring.
I'm not utopian - I practice. And with another practitioner consulted before recommendations to give. While there are improvements, as far as I know, no need to conjecture what is not and was not, as
Merkaba you see our world as energy and information and it
the greatest gift not drown it in a glass copy of it for yourself and your loved ones
it's not what You think. There was exactly the opposite situation.

There are lots of things that are not what can at first and second glance seem.

In this case, just a clear example that the work of activating the subconscious sometimes throws a completely unique, not repeated from person to person tricks. Most often it is due to personalities of the past.

Эдэм

Post by Эдэм » Thu Aug 26, 2010 15:14

Michael I completely agree and have the Merkaba was a connection of the subconscious(archive vulgar lives) and consciousness and this is the greatest achievement of the sp . Just Merkaba at the moment does not know how to use.
For example, the Merkaba, the forum saw your aim,not repeated from person to person . This is due to voploshenie the past.T.E each will have pravada their abilities

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 26, 2010 15:47

Eden, once again You are not heard. Nothing is connected. There is another problem on the contrary with a very strong BIAS. Now working with synchronizing tools like "star wanderer", the author of a topic has received improvement. Ie, You speculation exactly the opposite of what happened. There is not a connection has been made. And no merit or fault of the SP is not, the problem clearly was before, she just became brighter due to the swap of energy and moved into a critical phase. There are a number of nuances that are not for public themes.
Ie, no connection was not a phenomenon of the incident had a completely opposite nature. In details I can not, but do not need to invent what we want to see what happened.
I assure You I would not wish anyone such experience.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 26, 2010 15:59

Well, also say a few words
I was talking to the topic starter, there is a long-standing personal problems.
SP only has kataliziruet changes, but the result is personal. There needs to be other development. IMHO of course.

Эдэм

Post by Эдэм » Thu Aug 26, 2010 17:55

let's wait and see .

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Aug 28, 2010 20:49

As SP can affect child 3 years? How safe is this neighborhood next to young children? And what to do in this case? Keep SP all the time on the balcony did not. :roll:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:46

Placed SP working in direct proximity to the living organisms of flowers and aquarium. Flowers in order, and in aquariums snails 3 days later calves have thrown a lot, not only in the control aquarium, expect offspring...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 05, 2010 14:28

...Snail made a full-fledged offspring. See...

Knowing SP as an effective tool for working with crystals (note - PLEASED with the results!), place the "safety" of the interaction man-crystal based on the comparison of the properties of monocast some minerals.

"SAFETY PRACTICING MAGIC GEMS"
Well, when You use the stones as required by the rules. Bad when abused immersion into the world of crystals. Not accidentally the ancient magicians talked about the danger of wearing gems and so far everyone who has anything to do with magic stones, in one voice are advised to remove any jewelry with stones at night. Give yourself a break from the magical influence of precious stones, and they - from your emotions, human passions and very strange for stones qualities of your character. It has long been observed that some of the stones enhance some negative qualities of character, and some people minerals are generally categorically do not like. Picky, but...
Aventurine cannot be used constantly. Generally this stone naughty, adventurous in its warehouse, the stone, too much gullibility in dealing with aventurine may in the future lead to material losses. If you are weak and indecisive, refuse aventurine.
Adular strengthens painful dreaminess and moodiness. Mages are not recommended to use those who have offended, who finds himself in this world, who has a penchant for self-pity and sees enemies everywhere. With agulara you so immerse yourself in a world of illusions that real life you may not involve.
aquamarine contraindicated use dishonest people. Well, that's why he punishes them, dislikes and even, as they say, may at one point to put before the court and a consequence. Here, the court will remember that person all the deceptions, when either they committed in life.
Alexandrite - very heavy stone. Stone brings misfortune, ordeal "strength". This stone for strong people, but they can wear it, and if you have passed the test that you have prepared for alexandrite, then you will be happy. So you also have to stand... And the power here is measured not by the number of pounds that you can lift at one time. A spiritual force, inner core. If we all, hand on alexandrite, ready to say to yourself - "I am a strong person." And if you are not ready, then pick up another stone.
Diamond the criminal acts against him. Committed a crime? Forget about the diamond. Ready to commit? Especially forget. The diamond that has the inside spot, is the most unhappy and fatal stone. It is generally known that diamond can contribute to the credulity and carelessness. It can therefore not recommend the diamond to wear the criminals of the ancient Chaldeans? Went on the offense nonchalantly, hoping that you will not be punished, but it was in vain... Gullibility showed. And there's diamond under the full program reward...
amazonite develops natural laziness. Included amazonite and already want all the time on the couch, to sleep, to lie at least... On work and not think. Do Amazonit has many beneficial qualities, but if he was born lazy, the amazonite this laziness to this degree will develop that will have you up and feed and water friends and relatives. Although, maybe that's the life someone wants.
Have turquoise there is one fatal thing - it brings unhappiness to people who were not moral commandments, all of them she is the enemy. Especially hostile she is evil and abusive natures.
Diamond well, very good stone. Diamond brings happiness only if it will get you by inheritance, or as a sign of power. Well, he acts on the offspring of the ancient names, when it is transmitted from generation to generation. All is well, if You don't buy your own your diamond, and you gave it, but again for 7-9 years, it will not work. As decoration, Yes, but help or support from him do not wait. Especially harmful are considered diamonds with black spots: either the stones are black magicians or terrible misfortunes. Stolen diamonds are generally very much taking revenge on people. Do not steal diamonds, it is better in the Ussuri taiga and the head of a hungry tiger in the mouth. The effect will be painful, but quick. A stolen diamond will be a lifetime torture. That is because ohreneli diamond, immediately became a diamond a diamond, and just as magical properties purchased. Only the name has changed...
Hyacinth associated with unhappy love, women can push them all fans. Its most important properties is to prevent conception, to facilitate the abortion. Hyacinth retards the growth of hair on the hidden parts of the body. At the same time, he is considered one of the most powerful magic stones. With hyacinth you need to be extremely careful. Generally it is better from a sin far away... Other stones missing.
Red garnet, pyropebrings people are inert, passive misfortune. Long use of pomegranate will make you emotionally excitable. It is best to use when you need to act decisively. "Included in the scheme", strongly acted and box it. Until the next decisive action. But the main magical properties of red garnets - born strong desires. Want passion - use the grenades, but do not forget that not all passion is good.
Jet should not be used by pregnant.
Pearl only good for of the people, fanatically self-confident, it gives them objectivity, and people like "Humpty-bonLTI" it is even more unsettling. It is bad for all love Affairs, as it strengthens the loyalty of love to the beloved and loyalty to the chosen one. Although if "Casanova" constantly make use pearls, he can become an exemplary family man. That's a plus.
Serpentine used for deception, deceiving others.
Emerald brings happiness only clean person. And here's another very strange property of an emerald - it is not conducive to people being smart and educated. Smart and educated to use emerald not, why nobody explained, but it is a property of the stone noticed three hundred years ago and still this opinion is only strengthened. But why such a feature - the stone do not ask...
Carnelian - you cannot use constantly, it corrupts.
coral creates moodiness, pretentiousness in behavior, infantilism.
Bloodstone contraindicated weak people.
The action Labrador often manifests itself in eccentric actions of the owner.
malachite can cause unhealthy interest in who uses it. Although the owner of the malachite can this unhealthy interest translate into quite healthy. Here it probably all depends on the desires of the owner. If the owner is unwell, and unhealthy interest in itself attracts.
To use jade only those people who are trying to completely change your life, embark on a completely new and unique level. This stone is bad for love, it makes a person sufferer.
Opal the devious stone, use it constantly it is impossible. This stone gives false hopes, turns a blind eye to trouble under his nose. Promises a deceptive hope. Opal - the stone of grief and loss. It is also believed that the dreamers and poets can not use it, because they have a tendency to schizophrenia.
ruby you can only use people who have reached a certain position. The rest of the Rubin - not! Or in exceptional cases. The Shine stone, vanity, return creativity. It takes too much effort.
Sapphire threat their vices. If the stone has cracks, spots, clouds, etc., then he is able to bring very great misfortunes. But pure sapphire can be a source of restrictions - it deprives a person of joy, love and fun society.
Tourmaline - stone, associated with love, happiness and victory in love, but only for men, it strengthens the marriage and the potency. Not for women stone...
Topaz if mishandled can upset the psyche. More than 6 hours a day it cannot be used.
Chrysoberyl bad for aggressive people.
Zircon makes a person conceited, hate others, gives a sense of superiority. However, a sense of superiority is not a bad feeling... Though, again, for someone like.

That's just not necessary to be frightened at once and from all stones (and who knows what) to stay away. The main rule - do not use continuously for the night "off of" schema, every six months the stone under running water to place... And the most important rule - like stone, eyes can not withdraw - buy safely. If the stone is attracted you - he needs you and he needs you. And the most important rule - have several dozen different stones, then you will not often use the same stone, and this means that no harmful impact will be. But when the stone on the shelf and is far away from you, and fear is not necessary. But these qualities of the stones still do not forget. Just in case...

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:46

Маг.нет wrote:...Realizing SP, as an effective tool for working with crystals (note - PLEASED with the results!), place the "safety" of the interaction man-crystal based on the comparison of the properties of monocast some minerals.

"SAFETY PRACTICING MAGIC GEMS"
Sincerely, MAG.no
As I understand it, the safety we are talking about the stones placed on top of SP. But in SP there's a crystal. Then, and with SP you need to follow some rules of caution?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54

Смелый wrote:because in the SP there is a crystal
In SP are varieties of quartz.
In quartz there are 6 basic properties. Quartz is able to structure, store, amplify, focus, transmit and transform energy, it also relates to emotions and information.

Quartz naturally harmonises and podpityvaet energy our physical and subtle bodies.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26

Маг.нет wrote:
Смелый wrote:because in the SP there is a crystal
In SP are varieties of quartz.
In quartz there are 6 basic properties. Quartz is able to structure, store, amplify, focus, transmit and transform energy, it also relates to emotions and information.

Quartz naturally harmonises and podpityvaet energy our physical and subtle bodies.

Sincerely, MAG.no
So I want to understand what it is, "naturally harmonizes and energizes our gross and subtle bodies?"
First, our physical body the crystals in no way feed. Probably only the etheric body (well, maybe mental, although the second, not the fact), which repeats our physical body and speaks for him.
Second, what do you mean naturally? Releases a cloud of energy, which like a cloud of smoke absorbed all the essential body? Or is there one common hole (similar to a balloon) into which energy is pumped into reality? But most likely the flow of energy goes through one of the chakras. And then the likely impact on the flow of energy through the chakras and is already filling the etheric body.
The fact that (will not prove), the food we eat comes mainly as a building material to create new cells. And to perform any actions (especially requires a lot of mental effort), we take the energy from outside. And this energy comes to us with a downward flow.