The danger of using SP.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 04, 2010 13:31

about SP - I don't know, and kacelnik coils the direction of the arch-important. for hours and kill may inadvertently.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Hmm... the reels look the mirror.
Ie You want to say that the direction of the Moebius effect on DOR/POR...
Interesting PTS...
No, I talked about the fact that I have two devices with perpendicular to the axis of the crystal turns in the veins of the toroid behaved very bad(and I consequently felt), nor a coup SSB, nor a change in the geometric shape of the mass(giving a certain asymmetry to tighten the field) nor flow into the toroid of different frequencies(including "cleaning" resonance for the crystal) nothing
don't Even know
and where You have put the thought on the "bad" device?
He survived?
And if his "flip"?
I told you that do not understand overall health didn't improve. And in one crystal crumbled almost into dust, although it was dismantled very carefully... To "Clane thought forms" is not reached - he just couldn't stand to be close without any bells and whistles...
PS
I was thinking about device with dorom, but those who know, those silent :?
I don't think there is one coil everything is solved.....
Maybe not... communication Version of a toroid with DOR I expressed. Maybe caramel was the case, and cut diamonds and triangles from liter aluminum cans B7 found my grandfather in sacharnych... and maybe that I was doing them only to verify the words of Andrew Kabankova on my forum and did not really believe in the success of the operation... Though probably just so happened... Now a little understood theory(including accompanying), much becomes clear.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:52

Михаил_ wrote:about the SP - I don't know, and kacelnik coils the direction of the arch-important.
Маг.нет wrote:why Moebius-Koil? Maybe because I do not have self-inductance
An interesting this Mobius coil-a coil that has no induction (extremely small) due to its shape (vstrechennye equivalent flows), is the property of and used. This kacher, here does not roll, but it really can be output in the powerful vortex device to... the Way I presented the physics of the process, the properties of the Coulomb (static) fields, it seems simple at first glance.

Sincerely, MAG.no

стрингер

Post by стрингер » Thu Oct 07, 2010 16:33

к-13 wrote:one of the crystals when I crashed through a disassembly, and then had him pour a little passive mud pies...
one of the ways of the application of such chips:

Cell Phone Button
http://www.baligifter.org/CellphoneButtonTutorial.htm
http://ustane-backtoeden.blogspot.com/2 ... onite.html
http://tinyurl.com/28pa25
http://www.warriormatrix.com/about7062.html

Вольтер

Re:

Post by Вольтер » Wed Dec 21, 2011 0:11

People, but this short article read:
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/free-energy.html

The type of orgone is a stream of muon neutrinos and he's pretty dangerous.

лексветер

Re: the Danger of using SP.

Post by лексветер » Sun Feb 05, 2012 13:53

Hello! the theme of this thread the Danger of using SP,
so let me say my opinion on this got into the habit of:
orgonite, orgone accumulator, generator,SP, and others involved
can bring both significant benefit and harm!
"what Russian well, for German death." one good and the other bad,
you probably all know there are two kinds of orgone alive and dead resived different way:
right torsion field (TP) is useful, and the left is harmful to living organisms. This is confirmed experimentally. Marked the back of the rotation as follows, the right torsion field Sr and the left Sl. I will explain Sr (right TA) is a rotation counterclockwise. (arrow pointing to the right, so called right-TP)
Sl - clockwise. The effect of twisting of the torsion field with right rotation , leads to a concentration of information within this field , and consequently its usagenew, that is evolution . Is the flow of information from the outside and its "drift" from the external to the internal layers , the information accumulated and multiplied. External forces that lead to such a status information field of the Earth , considered as evolutionary, positive, Light, the forces of Good.
Won't be long to bother anyone interested in the Internet, it can be many things to find!
according to the principle of orgonite I made a medallion the size of a little less than a hockey puck, and almost immediately bearing felt for themselves the positive result. Protest pendulum , spinning as it should
counter-clockwise, as well as on human foods, Apple, etc.
But many probably know from ancient times, about the unusual properties of the family cat, their
no wonder the hut was first launched, where the cat will lie down in this place for a person of bad atmosphere, as far as I know is only one animal that eats and lives with negative energy. if over the cat to hold the pendulum he wakes rotates clockwise, unlike the man! So if you have extremely turned the product over which the pendulum rotates clockwise it is better nabroste it away. break or give your pet from semeistva cat, it is just like it! NOO there are exceptions and people who live and configured to receive another type of energy right torsion fields and negative energy is good for them, they are fortunately few but they are there, so first of all it is necessary to check a field for you beneficial it is easy to do using the pendulum, hold the pendulum at the level of the solar plexus or chest, the direction of motion of the pendulum will show which field you emit, respectively, which will fit you!Thank you!<
Last edited by лексветер on Sun Feb 05, 2012 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 15:18

lexeter talking about the pendulum over the product counter-clockwise spinning? and above tried the pendulum to raise? try :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 05, 2012 15:57

Алексc3000 wrote:lexeter talking about the pendulum over the product counter-clockwise spinning? and above tried the pendulum to raise? try :)
lexeter
It is better to start with, see how it goes over Your hand?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 16:01

лексветер wrote:won't be long to bother
Better on the unreality of time. http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... entry32999 There are many intelligent professionals, in any case, have a bit of a different angle to see...
Ланцелот wrote:the best start, so let's see how it goes over Your hand?
Yeah, first over the right then over the left. I first was very surprised)))

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 05, 2012 17:37

к-13 wrote:yeah, first over the right then over the left. I first was very surprised)))
You'll laugh, but the same. As with the testing of the meridians. :?
source : the Pendulum and the books by L. Puchko. And the question "what is the quality of energy"

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 18:06

Will not))) You are not in the book itself test, as well as organic. In books different writing, but have in mind different...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:49

Without the coil that generates orgonite, DOR or POR , organic accumulates what? and gives that in this case?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri Mar 16, 2018 13:06, edited 1 time in total.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 05, 2012 22:28

к-13 wrote:You are not in the book itself test, as well as organic
Please chew, for those who are in the tank. What is the testing on the book itself from testing orgonite in principle and in application to the palm? If you can, with examples of wording, and want to try them out myself.

АнонимЯ

Post by АнонимЯ » Mon Feb 06, 2012 0:28

I also do not understand the difference test a pendulum, the method itself is well established!
What is the difference special test orgonite!I only know two ways of orgonite when the pendulum rotates clockwise and against it! About it already wrote above! Although some deatil describe an option when the pendulum over orgalitom hangs at 90 degrees! How much probyval differently with different products this is not met in practice!

АнонимЯ

Post by АнонимЯ » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04

Since the theme of the danger of using succor puncha let me share my experience about this: I have long since 2010 studied this subject and only recently tried it out myself: made some medallions and pendants for continuous wear with them,
the result was surprisingly! So for example the consumption of alcohol on the occasion of the symptom before I had a long time to move away from this sleepy for a long time, wanted to sleep,etc. after
I happened to carry a products orgonite effect of intoxication very quickly
disappeared like there was! Also significantly increased the work of the lower chakras, the constant desire is present, the friend in shock!Before this, I didn't watched! But the most interesting in the practice of austerities, abstinence from desire for the accumulation of energy potential energy at the level of the heart chakra becomes so much that I feel that now already tear!
My conclusion is that this lotion succor punch only affects the lower energy centers, if at all then it would be all who use it would just ascended, could not located in the physical body as there is because of the inability of the body to develop a lot of energy! Or other output organic and everything connected with it was created and is being circulated for the effect on the patient, the user on the level of the lower energy centers, and nothing good as a result will not work!I think that anything the West is good, we do not offer, and organic just from there! better to go the hard way, not to take cheese out of a mousetrap, only he for the second mouse free!by the power of will, work on yourself, spiritual practices, austerities to achieve results much higher! And the third option is organic effect and only works where there is negative energy! ie if man has a negative on the lower levels and finds application organic, if the person is clean, not cluttered with all kinds of stuff and orgone energy is not necessary, and so everything in excess! Probably in my case because the energy is gathered in the lower energy cents, and organic only affects them, if there were no energy blockages in the body and natural energy in full capacity normally circulate in all the body and all the chakras sufficiently the impact of orgonite byloby more or even dependability!
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME HARSHLY! ANY ARGUMENTITIVE OPINION IN THE CONFIRMATION OR REFUTATION OF THE ABOVE I'LL BE HAPPY! CRITICISM IS FINE ESTIMATE FOR WHAT IT WOULD ELSE! THANKS IN ADVANCE!<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 13:11

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
к-13 wrote:Better on the unreality of time. http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... entry32999 There are many intelligent professionals, in any case, have a bit of a different angle to see...
Interesting the site was.Read your messages ,sorry for you.
The site is interesting, but I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur,so not worth it.
Interested in your statement about the SP , but do you really think that destroying the SP you began to feel better ,only because the SP took power?
There it is written? I think that most likely in my area that gives a lead on SP and they behave correctly. It's not a cell tower, TV tower or substation RES under all of them we scattered and buried TB at least a kilogram to the tower, and even one for each transformer from 10kV to 220/380V.
I think that probably is another,on the contrary, the flow of energy from this heaviness ,weakness,dizziness ,as you correctly noted,after decently drunk. No wonder there is an expression that fame is intoxicating,why the glory,then ,Yes, because people like artists ,the scene is very much fueled by the energy from the audience,then too much intoxicating.When you get used to it,it turns out addiction. And without performances fill themselves with alcohol in order to feel this state. But this is just an analogy of the condition. In your case, and everyone in this set just energy overload occurs.
I know what an overload, as there is a strong flow of energy and what I have a condition. Robin I was not from the analysis of castings, and a few hours later, after replacement of loss. I'm not going to catch them again, because now I know that the elementary action(like running strength) you can dial in 10 minutes more energy than it will give a big cake during the day, when thoughtless use. In principle, all this I already said there...
I apologize for the intrusion ,but I really like your building ideas and your experience that you're not afraid to share. I honestly always cautiously written. There was a time, when the control came,after studying for some courses I had otbrehivatsya not learned anything ,just time spent. Yes, some forum users have to write in a personal nasty things,such as shizofrenika,and Dimas loves to pouchit me aliens and also believes that it is a lie. And your posts on the forum approved its thought that all this happens.
Yes, I have nothing to be afraid of me too have "worked" for serious purposes, I almost completely useless))) Just to see something in the distance I can't(sometimes it turns out to the pictures, but the uncontrolled and sooo rare), to influence someone with serious power too, does not, in the use of stimulants and hallucinogens are cut down completely, and artists at my level we have here is a lack of resources does not pay... as for aliens I'm also a skeptic - in the 90s we got a UFO seen almost everything Yes, with such regularity that even tired after some time and stopped paying attention - for example in ' 91 in a month in the summer at 7:15 PM in the same place there was one(similar to the glowing Orb in front of him were 2 small bright flame as the stars still light the sky, so it is called the "chariot of the gods", and someone "sleigh of father Frost") - over the fields to the North-East, if we are to see here... Just hanging in the sky for about 15 minutes, and then disappeared... then I was fine - went to school, but even I ceased to be interesting, although the beginning was simply to horror. "Contactees" enough, but they are all on the test were "cockroaches in the head"...<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 13:16

Ланцелот wrote:
к-13 wrote:You are not in the book itself test, as well as organic
Please chew, for those who are in the tank. What is the testing on the book itself from testing orgonite in principle and in application to the palm? If you can, with examples of wording, and want to try them out myself.
Here You have chosen a nickname in the tournament, lived with him, now accustomed to the way and provoke me to the fray... And I don't want the pendulum gave a specific answer, should be given a specific question, and everything else is ejected from the head at least to get a result. Here's what You ask when the palm test? Just do not tell me that the pendulum itself shows something in Your hand when You no longer ask - it's just a sign of low level of awareness - some "noises in the inner silence".

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 06, 2012 13:17

к-13 wrote:now I know that the elementary action(like running strength) you can dial in 10 minutes more energy than it will give a big cake during the day, when thoughtless use...
In! :ay Very much agree!

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Feb 06, 2012 13:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Dimas loves to pouchit me aliens
Oh, how he loves! :wink:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND your posts on the forum approved its thought that all this happens.
Oh, you mean what?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Feb 08, 2012 23:38

K-13
Here You have chosen a nickname in the tournament, lived with him, now accustomed to the way and provoke me to the fray... And I don't want to...
And I'm not a fan of sparring. I'm interested the experience of others.
Here's what You ask when the palm test?
The question on the first vzglad simple -What is the quality of energy. At the beginning of the pendulum I agreed that it shows correctly or not something works compared to the benchmark. If there is a deviation, then the pendulum will spin to the left. If not - right. If there is a variance, from L. beam hundreds of tables, it is possible to dokapatsya the reasons what caused the departure from the standard. :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 13:56

Ланцелот wrote:And I'm not a fan of sparring. I'm interested the experience of others.
It's pleasing))) Me after this post is also very interesting became of Your to meet you.
Ланцелот wrote:the Question is simple at first glance -What is the quality of energy. At the beginning of the pendulum I agreed that it shows correctly or not something works compared to the benchmark. If there is a deviation, then the pendulum will spin to the left. If not - right. If there is a variance, from L. beam hundreds of tables, it is possible to dokapatsya the reasons what caused the departure from the standard. :?
Standard - what is it? For some reason I remember a cartoon in which the animals of the boa was measured on fact "and how long it is" in elephants(2, sorry :oops: ), monkeys(8 :roll: ) and parrots(38 Popugaev and one populace krylyshko :lol: ) - You have a benchmark for what is closer in spirit to the elephants or parrots?))) I understand that in the specific case of your reference to Your subconscious mind is the image of the ideal Lancelot, healthy and full of energy(well, not the standard of all hands, at the end of it all :shock: ). That is, at the time of testing the right and left palm You just got a piece of its overall current state corresponds or not(and how, if the amplitude of the note) - of course, can not one hand to fit and the other not(unless, of course, she previously under the ice or in a bucket of feces was not hit, but in this case, this fact can on the "standard" effect).
Lancelot, I'll try just logically described that at the time of this test shows Your pendulum. Over hand and over ORGANICA. I just can not really imagine Your picture of the world, so I don't really understand how to formulate a question that You understood what I wanted az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 09, 2012 14:07

к-13 wrote:Smile is the cheapest way to look better.
And che You have a new avatar winks? :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 15:36

So, this is... Eyes tired :lol:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Feb 09, 2012 21:02

K-13
Oh, by the way, I also selenamarie eye with two circles in the center az

we nihde in past lives is not met? :shock: :? Google :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 21:38

ЗОМБИ wrote:K-13
Oh, by the way, I also selenamarie eye with two circles in the center az
In books on physiognomy(especially older ones) this color is called "Russian"(as an option add in the color gray and the prefix "mid", ie gray-hazel eyes called Central Russian). If there are no other defining facial features, it characterizes a person as weak and not consistent, but adaptable, and(with action plan) easy reaching goals.