я делаю (собираюсь) СП и я хочу закрытый клуб
25%
я против закрытого клуба
46%

Total votes: 57

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 23, 2010 20:45

Introduction went well.
All in good time. Got the parcel, got the SP - sensations no. Put together, spent a few hours there was no change. While driving home, put on his knees, but did nothing. I brought and put it next to SK+HF, so they "met", an hour had passed, I decided to test the device. On the field of the crystal and place the photo, the stone is a faceted emerald "thoroughbred" - no, th-th, plugged in the player (the output - rasdial, one signal SK+HF, the other for SP). Included the track "capsule" (for the UK) - felt noticeable changes. It is difficult to describe, it is not a feeling as such, but rather a slight change of perception. Easier to compare.
Comparing the effect of Radionics in the UK conducted an experiment "Charisma". Was first experience with Radionica, he'll start. "Put a star" in the "Charisma" Manifesto-program, focus on yourself. Describe subjectively. After the launch of the Manifesto (4 days, probably 5-6 times a trim), and that "response" - a situation manifesting this quality, realized in the purpose. The evening repeated the "scrolling" of the Manifesto. Then on the other, as if the surrounding (in contact) have "install" a high degree of charisma I have, after analyzing internal changes noted a new feeling, close to confidence, but additionally other -- That is, the action of the device to a greater degree "reflected" on others than on me (with the exception of a new sensation). In continuation of the "Charisma" of the UK.
"Agreed" with the UK (+2.0 bzh) to raise the level of charisma and activated the module titled BJ. As a result of contact effect noticed quickly. The procedure of response Radionics began to appear of the situation and additional resources to enhance charisma. What a special experience (even such as Radionics) is not noticed. The effect is noted only by the results. Such is the difference. Want a professional "Teacher-aide" - this question is SK better than that (by the way, he seems to be teachable). I wish a professional (you need to configure and more accurate installation) "Employee" is a trend Radionics.
Yes, and discuss the observation of SP. So, the whole story, to the fact that the above-described first experience with SP, back then the feeling of Radionics, bright enough to be noticed immediately. And I said.
While lay SP "aside" to evenly used. Continue soon...

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:43

Today I repeat the experiment... and "I subletal"... right, like emerald. See...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40

The process goes>>>
Significant positive developments about this after - by the result.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56

Deal with the principles of SP...
It's not Radiant, so pumping orgonite not required.
What happens?
Coil translates the thought-form (recorded track) on the crystal. Crystal captures this thought (or rather its "quality") in its structure. Organic (in this device) is a passive source of orgone, which according to the principle of entropy supplies the energy, which is modulated by the "quality" of the crystal. In this case, the generator for pumping orgonite not needed, but the vibrations need to "channel" of transmission of thought forms on the crystal. The frequency characteristics of these vibrations depend on the "channel" of the crystal. How to get them? Recorded audio = fixing thought-forms + of vibration in a broadband range (enough for impulse on a specific crystal frequency and channel works). How to increase the "channel"? To add to the track vibration in the range of the crystal.
A practical example:
1. The wording of the intentions (I liked the 5-step formulation of the Manifesto-program).
-Basic action (channel selection "accomplishment") is a financial well - being;
-The trend of the main action (the choice of algorithm "achievements") - install (just in case tied to time - to the beginning of a time of changes): "From January 1, 2011 my financial well-being is based on TODAY, I EARN MORE THAN YESTERDAY, TOMORROW THAN TODAY EARN MORE";
-Trend of the environment (the environmental "achievements") - set "by increasing the number and quality of sources of income";
-Target (the point of application of energy Trend) - I;
Alternative goal (ecology action) - installation "with the most favorable consequences for me and the World.
2. The channel gain connection with the crystal by adding vibration clock frequency.
-picked up your vibration in the track from Manifest (vibration of the crystal) - the "twist" Windows Media;
-at the same time the "twist" Winamp formulation of thought-forms.
On the linear output of the computer to get the "mix" of units with the vibration of the crystal (you can "mix" to record for a player with Lin. output).
3. "Cleansing" and "attunement" crystal+ (for financial prosperity chose purple aventurine) – cooled in the cold chamber, after "heated" with your hand (with the stream of mental anchor to yourself) to body temperature.
4. Included crystal+ in the system – placing the SP and turning on the audio feed "vibration crystals" + track "sk1afuture.mp3"
5. Daily scroll (enough time MiG pulse at the "right time" or night scrolling) "blend settings" for a period of 40-45 days.
Such a"infoperevod" with rigid fixation (application of "fingerprint" of the structure of the crystal aventurine).
Continue researching.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 13:19

sk1afuture track highly specific, designed for programming cellular structures of the UK, focused to work on what works with the base firmware for the SK and she "remembers" settings.
I'm not saying it won't work otherwise, because when his record caught some principles associated with the description of the track and in the sound they have, but it is somewhat....hmm.... not intended, i.e. the effect is not entirely clear. It would be correct to improve the quality and effect to record a similar track is designed for SP or, for example, to program the crystal lattices in a wide range of concepts.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 03, 2010 19:45

Increase the frequency...

unlike some other stones that could be imposed on the surface the suppressed negative patterns (such as malachite), smoky quartz is seeking to resolve these blocks. It has vibrate high frequencywhich is able to dissipate and purify most negative patterns. Working with smoky quartz can be partially changed behavioral patterns, in particular, to clear and transform aspects such as self-centeredness, and replaced by positive attitudes and behaviour.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47

author: From wasing.

The gems also affect traits, abilities, enhancing some properties and opening others. Gems have become symbols of these human qualities that they (the stones) awaken and affect those people's lives. Below are the gems (and other minerals) and traits that they reinforce the owner.

Agate — longevity
Adular — force
Aquamarine — wisdom
Diamond — hardness, bravery, cleanliness
Almandine — creative mood, luck in business
Amazonite — strength, bravery
Amethyst — peace, sincerity
Beryl — peace, happiness
Turquoise — luck, prosperity
Golf — wisdom, courage
Slaked lime — patience
Hematite (Bloodstone) — wisdom, courage
Hyacinth — wisdom
Gypsum (Selenite) tolerance, a tendency to consent
Rhinestone — patience
Garnet — luck, love, success
Dioptase — luck, love
Jadeite (jade) — calm, balance
Pearl — durability
Emerald (emerald) — wisdom, patience, luck
Calcite — joy, peace
Carnelian — luck, peace
Magnetite — love, power, wisdom
Malachite is a harmonic state of mind
Marcasite — a success, good luck
Jade — honesty, integrity
Onyx — confidence, perseverance, determination
Opal — credulity luck
Pyrite — happiness
Prase — patience, success
Rhodonite — honesty
Ruby — faith, hope, love
Sapphire — justice
Sard — wisdom, courage
Sardonyx — strength
Sulfur — clean
Serpentinite— openness, desire for the unknown
Topaz — tolerance, willingness to compromise, friendship
Chalcedony — success, luck, prosperity
Chrysoberyl — patience
Beryl — happiness, love, success
Chrysoprase — wisdom, wealth
Zircon — commitment, perseverance
Spinel — luck, love
Amber — luck, health, creativity
Jasper — modesty, wisdom

Watching the impact of precious stones and other minerals on the function of various organs and systems of the person, Chinese doctors have found the effect of these minerals on the circulation of qi energy in the human body. Minerals were distributed according to the degree of warmth into four groups: "hot" stones, "warm", "neutral", "cold". These properties were originally due to the conditions in which it was born (created) mineral, and those elements, which mainly participated in it (the stone) the birth of metal, wood, fire, water, earth. To use a gem or other mineral for health purposes it is necessary to know the degree of warmth of this stone. Next, we list the most common minerals on degrees of warmth.

Hot stones: agate, diamond, amethyst, beryl, emerald, calcite, carnelian, onyx, pyrite, sapphire, sardonyx, sulfur, Topaz, peridot, spinel, amber. These stones, in the terminology of Chinese medicine, Xie cold and behold the fulness of the bodies — that is, disperse cold and remove the fullness, and BU energy (add energy) and moving blood bodies.

Warm stones: aquamarine, amazonite, turquoise, slaked lime, hyacinth, garnet, dioptase, jade, rhodonite, ruby, chalcedony, chrysoberyl, zircon, Jasper. They add the energy of the organs and move blood.

Neutral rocks: gypsum, malachite. They dissipate cold (all cold), remove the fullness (the completeness of the CE), you add energy (energy BU), move blood.

Cold stones: adular, almandine, halite, hematite, rock crystal, jade, pearls, quartz, alum, magnetite, marcasite, opal, prase, Sard, serpentine, chrysoprase. They remove heat (all heat) and dissipate the void (the void CE), move the blood organs. But to add the energy of the bodies they can't, they are cold.

In addition to degrees of heat, some stones is known, the time of their maximum activity, that is, the greatest impact on the human body. For example, the hot stones: sapphire, 12 hours a day, sardonyx—18 h, Topaz—14 hours; warm: hyacinth — 8 hours, Jasper— 18 h; neutral: plaster— 16 hours, malachite— 10 hours; cold: chrysoprase — 23 h

According to the beliefs of Chinese medicine, precious stones and other minerals have different beginning. Hot and warm stones have masculine (Yang) beginning; they correspond to the elements fire and air, which are mainly involved in their birth. Neutral and cold stones are feminine (Yin) start; they correspond to the elements water and earth, they have mostly been involved in their birth.

Yin-stones should be used in loosening or damage of Yin in the body or a separate body. Yang-stones are required when the damage to the Yang-the beginning to restore the balance between Yang and Yin in the body. Thus, for a correct therapeutic use of gems and other minerals is necessary to determine the functional state of organs and systems — heat or cold, fullness or emptiness, lack or excess.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:16

Михаил_ wrote:sk1afuture track highly specific, designed for programming cellular structures of the UK, focused to work on what works with the base firmware for the SK and she "remembers" settings.

I'm not saying it won't work otherwise, because when his record caught some principles associated with the description of the track and in the sound they have, but it is somewhat....hmm.... not intended, i.e. the effect is not entirely clear. It would be correct to improve the quality and effect to record a similar track is designed for SP or, for example, to program the crystal lattices in a wide range of concepts.
In this case, next, 20 cm, was SK, with the assigned mental task of "alignment-sustainable communication crystals". SK effectively coped with the task, though, and the audio feed was not on it.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 09, 2010 13:05

In the case of next, the UK is different. I think even a few metres will be consistently work. Then just read the audio IC and treated by them, and the crystal has fulfilled his part.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 14:02

Михаил_ wrote:then Just read the audio IC and treated by them, and the crystal has fulfilled his part.
useful "Commonwealth"...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 18:27

For sharing AMD (program of Astro-dynamic realization of purpose) with SP are studying the stones of the appropriate (most likely resonating with the vibrations) of the planets.

the Stones of the planets.

Sun.
In astrology the Sun is the embodiment of the will, vitality and strength. According to its position in the Solar system, our star is considered a symbol of balance and highest ideal, it gives the spirit energy. The sun is the force of creation, independence and uniqueness. The Sun stones are considered to be a coral, Heliodor, carnelian, Topaz, zircon and amber.

mercury.
In astrology mercury is the planet of mind and intellect. He is the mediator between the Sun and the other planets, the symbol of mobility, intelligence, curiosity, eloquence, skill and dexterity. The stones of mercury are considered Apatite, Bloodstone, emerald, dioptase, serpentine, citrine, Jasper.

Venus.
In astrology, Venus is considered a symbol of sensuality, love, desire, eroticism and romanticism. It is associated with dreaminess, softness, and emotionality. Stones of Venus is considered almandine, turquoise, emerald, jade, garnet, lazurite, malachite.

the Moon.
In astrology the Moon represents the subconscious, dreams, the hidden feelings, sensitivity, intuition and penchant for fantasy. At the same time, the Moon symbolizes the melancholy, sensitivity to moods, moodiness, confusion, indecision. Stones of the moon considered as aquamarine, amazonite, moonstone, beryl, garnet, jadeite, pearls, white opal, moonstone, opal, chrysocolla.

Mars.
In astrology, Mars symbolizes the struggle, activity, strength, power and will. This planet is the embodiment of physical energy, courage, temper, determination and militancy. Stones of Mars are considered to be the hematite and chert.

Jupiter.
In astrology, Jupiter is the symbol of self-affirmation and self-esteem. Jupiter is associated with knowledge, wealth, importance, and respectability. This planet favors the travelers, physicians and scientists. Stones of Jupiter are considered the azurite, turquoise, heliotrope, garnet, sapphire, chrysocolla and Jasper.

Saturn.
Thanks to dim light and slow movement across the sky earlier in astrology Saturn is considered cold and dark planet, is able to provide these qualities. Currently Saturn is perceived as the planet of destiny, of justice, of wisdom and maturity. As if to remind me of Kronos, the Saturn is a symbol of all the reviewers time. Qualities of Saturn - stability, durability, integrity, and commitment. Stones of Saturn are agate, jet, chalcedony and spinel.

Uranium.
In astrology Uranus symbolizes wisdom, sacred knowledge, psychic abilities, intuition and clairvoyance. Stone Uranium believe lapis lazuli.

Neptune.
In astrology is associated with water is Neptune symbolizes the unity of the world, the primordial beginning, from which are born of feelings and emotions. He is the epitome of genetic memory leads us back millennia. The gems of Neptune are considered to be aventurine, agate, amethyst, serpentine, coral, charoite and chalcedony.

Pluto.
In astrology, Pluto is associated with destruction and subsequent regeneration. This planet is the symbol of observation and the ability to make accurate conclusions. Of the human qualities associated with Pluto self-assertion, stubbornness and rigidity. Stone of Pluto consider rauchtopaz.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Алексc3000

Re: SP.Club

Post by Алексc3000 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 22:40

Noticed that my SP-VIBR starts to work after pumping the crystal with thought forms and only after his abestosis i.e. in the off state, the crystal of about 400 grams of weight, it turns out that pure crystal runs some time over the target effects interesting work, here I think but will it crystal weighing two kilos in the same way to program and what impact will it?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Aug 29, 2011 22:48

Алексc3000 wrote:here I think and would a crystal weighing two kilos in the same way to program
And why doubt. That should do it.
Алексc3000 wrote: and what impact will it?
Will increase if the effect and whether it is proportional to the increased mass of the stone? Only experiment can answer this question.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 22:56

I think you should have, lately, it seems that in this device the crystal plays a major role and that of his mass, that will only work if this volume of rock, today I saw kristancic with a three-liter bucket, eyes sparkled but the cost :(

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Aug 29, 2011 23:04

Large crystals are expensive.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Aug 29, 2011 23:05

Алексc3000 wrote:it seems that in this device the crystal plays a major role
So.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 23:26

Логик wrote:Large crystals are expensive.
Yes have seen this, and if still clean then do not postupitsya, calms the troubled one that is also very personal work they are softer, I like rainbow quartz one which rainbow colors poured from internal defects, this is already running in the device, it will look for of course, if for reasonable Dengi I find then start a new project :) .

maverik

Post by maverik » Thu Dec 22, 2011 19:30

Новик wrote:and can really make a separate thread for SP?
And make there a variety of topics including flood to drain that off topic...
And give moderator rights on this thread to Humpty?(unless he wants)
And all would be well!
This is the only correct, informed decision. Of course, provided that the desired result, not sensitive pseudo-scientific chatter. The goblins swing any rational, any experience.
For theorists and goblins on my jar!