SP: Results, reviews, use

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Sep 16, 2010 13:18

So, I have SP since September 5. Prior to that, two and a half months working with RAD 2400 HD. Some ideas for goals. Receiving device realized according to the flow of energy, he is stronger than Radhika. Which immediately began to affect energoblock. Tonight, entered kogerentnoi the state of the brain in which both hemispheres are active (though in the evening it was already difficult on the road when driving, but it nizbezhna the result of activation of the right hemisphere, and therefore women are more difficult to control your car). The condition was persistent and did not pass until morning. And now gone, just in the bustle harder to track its state. But I have a few on the other. Sunday, September 12, finally decided on the technology of products.
Day SP works with the scrolling of the chakras from Muladhara to Anahata and back (about 9 hours per day), on a chip card from a Manifest. On her gold chain. At night, switch off and include RAD 2400. The Trend is the same purpose as the Manifest (long-term). On top of the same gold chain.
Work Executive Director at the firm, which supplies materials for road construction. In August and September, no bids. Two days later, on Tuesday, dumped the request for delivery of the enormous volume of materials. Passed preliminary approval, we were asked to invoice for payment. Yesterday morning it all crashed down and the application sailed to competitors.
Today falls another application for the supply of materials from another company. If the day before the application was huge, this is huge in Cuba. The company's turnover in three years. It is possible to work a year to do nothing. Given a sentence, the answer is no, but I think that will lose during the examination (unlike the previous one, where we won the bids). There are signs.
I'm actually about. Maybe others will be useful. Of the chief of the company and its sole shareholder are getting worse, to the sunset. And shipments likely will continue to go. Since the trades began to appear (and what), and implementation will not be. Chief, that is, from the sky the flow of material goods began to cut. The trend is clear.
But even more obvious - how powerful of a product of wish fulfillment are in our hands. So I have to perestraivat in life, for what would be coming opportunities came to me directly, I belonged, and their implementation is a technical matter.
Good luck to everyone!<

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 18:20

Bold! Thank you for the practical experience. A very interesting and instructive situation.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Thu Sep 16, 2010 23:40

_Алекс_ wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote: I have a suspicion that the freebie will not work, and without the drag of metal wouldn't move.

Rolled up the experiment with the silver.... there is a difference......
I do like the silver on the power and pleases the eye, more than gold, I do not know why)

you can learn how simple kulich despair and filled with silver for example?
How much energy different?
You can spiral the amplifier to make of silver plated copper wire with a thickness of more than 1mm., this is applied in the contours of WP devices...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:02

In continuation of the theme. Already wrote about the signs of kogerentnoi of the hemispheres of the brain. Today established a persistent proper breathing - underbelly. And, interestingly this happens at night (although I think the night we're doing great, just in the morning day different), on the morning of the realization, now through periods of time caught on, you start to control yourself. All right. Was not mistaken. But before, how many times, forcibly tried to force myself to breathe during the day. While in control, breathe correctly. Lost control - all gone.
All practices which we passed, and then threw and started a new one - have not gone away. Get more energy and they begin to show themselves. As the roots of plants in the dried soil. Appeared moisture and they gave shoots. Given the body it begins to recover and rebuild more and more of their functions.
Good luck to everyone!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08

Continuing the theme of how Radionic and SP arrange events in my life.
Last week suffered a third for our company, bid for the supply of materials. Very large. And things got messy. The boss flew out for a week on vacation (it is, if necessary, to resolve issues). I'm the second person in the company (hired), addressed these issues. The day before the potential buyers called and asked to provide a sample of the material that we have to supply. As this material, we have not supplied, you need the sample to deliver from the South of China. All of Tuesday on the phone sradivari topic(I'm with the chief, he is our representative in China). On Wednesday (yesterday) we learn that a specimen of the plant sent, but no us company in Vladivostok, and our representative in Beijing. Was the urgent reason for the sample. And again two aggravating circumstances. The chief refuses to interrupt his vacation and fly (in China, his personal representative and all delivery matters are resolved through it) and offers me to work out with the buyers about what sample we'll bring about 10 October, because the Chinese yesterday began the festival of the moon rolling in the celebration of the Republic Day and they don't work now. My word that piece of matter can always be arranged even on the plant at the weekend not convincing. Any efforts to result not and the deal dies. I immediately call up with very strong clairvoyant, agree on a meeting and food. Explain the situation. She says that it's my deal. I have to pass it through and manage the entire process. And then it goes in easy. So that's all for the moment hung in the air and comes to an inconclusive finish.
Now, I think.
Devices (Radionic and SP) quietly and systematically doing their job. For the week, pulled to the firm where I work, three deals. But the person who started it SHOULD REALLY to MANAGE the PROCESS ORGANIZED SOME sort of FORCE. If not, all in vain. Have devices, of course there is no awareness of work wasted. They don't know the offense will continue to drag options. Until then, these options have not yet disappear, And if the goals don't come true, it is a problem of the host devices. And you need to soberly assess their capabilities, before that that to order. As your personal, and where we are. Hope to win, find treasure, inheritance, etc., at least silly. Because, if some powers to someone of us and favor, and so could sky to reset the bag with the money. Instead, I offered to work with the products. And it turns out (I'm talking about my current situation with the signing of a contract for the supply of materials), the possibility of coming up, actually is not. Because of the impossibility of its implementation for some subjective reasons. This is educational material and "pushing factor", in other words, a kick up the backside. Because this situation says: "the possibilities of the Universe a lot, but that's where these able to fold?" Where the ascended Masters, has the following lines: "Nobody can give a man more than he can take!"
I hope my experience will be useful to others.
In conclusion, an anecdote.
The restaurant is a man with an ostrich in a pair. A man sits at the table, the ostrich was standing nearby. The waiter. Man orders vodka, juice, salad and other snacks. And a bucket of rice for ostrich. Man eats and drinks, ostrich bite. After the meal, calls the waiter, asks for the bill. The amount was, 2457, 58 cents. The man reaches into his pocket, without looking pulls out money and puts it on the table. The waiter counts the money and surprised asked (the sum was equal to the bill). "How You managed to get out of his pocket this is the exact amount without looking and without conversion? Because You previously didn't even know how much money is in the account?"
Man, says: "With me recently has been the case. Walked through the wasteland, out of town, I tripped and fell. He opened his eyes, in front of me, sealed vintage bottle. Curious, you pulled the plug. From there whistling something popped up and start to scream wildly. A thousand years old. I am waiting for a thousand years. Test have 30 seconds to order two desires. I'm not remembering herself wildly yelled - wish that I always have in my pocket so much money that I could pay with any purchase. And I don't care who and how much to pay. I don't even know how many there are in your pocket." And the man rises and is about to leave. The waiter asks, what's your second wish, have time to think? The man reluctantly answers - yet. The waiter - what's your wish? Man (reluctantly) - I want that beside me was always long-legged chick.
Good luck to everyone!<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:28

:lol: :ay

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 14:39

Yes!) courtoy anecdote!) :lol:

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 23, 2010 19:44

Yes, but in the original they always walked together: the man, the ostrich and constantly wet cat. Leggy chick ordered with wet pussy :oops: :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45

Peter
Leggy chick ordered with wet pussy
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah,it somehow sounds more real for this desire.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sun Sep 26, 2010 13:52

today the demolition of a small fruit cake for a big concert, let's see what happens :oops:

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:21

special jokes outside is not noticed, is that people with a field of view of the musicians was able to successfully remove power washed pretty quickly + the ears are not laid, though from the sound typically provides + felt promises performers at the level of chakras, but I no cake has another year or two I feel!

Макс Трубецкой

Post by Макс Трубецкой » Sun Oct 03, 2010 19:03

Okay...now I have SP,I will observe and experiment! YAY!

Макс Трубецкой

Post by Макс Трубецкой » Sun Oct 03, 2010 20:52

That's what he wanted to tell...for SP went on Thursday after work,came to psychotronics,bought,thrown in a suitcase and drove to friend.Towards evening we were visited by friends and we ended up getting pretty drunk on Friday I didn't have to work and I've slept all day,toward evening, departed and went home,and probably because of the alcohol I do not felt the impact there,but as soon as I woke up on Saturday morning,I thought.,something has changed,a lot like 4-5 days after holotrop.,ie I want to say that I'm not doing anything at all - not linkbase not included,but there was some sense of finality that, whether...actually going to watch...will odorus from any earthing on opredelennoe time.t.to. it's probably worth it.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:57

Макс Трубецкой wrote:got quite drunk
don't want vygljadet a Downer, but....
do not drink alcohl
in any form in any amount....
Макс Трубецкой wrote:I want to say that I'm not doing anything at all - not linkbase not included
a mental anchor is also very good. powerful stuff.
Макс Трубецкой wrote:will odorus from any earthing on opredelennoe time
+1
(if it is about alcohol)

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30

Шалтай Балтай wrote: do not drink alcohl
in any form in any amount....
Is completely or no?)
And for example 1 every two weeks or 1 every month?) Only drink good alcohol white or red wine well or whiskey are also good varieties. Exclusively for the soul so to speak, and not to get drunk at SUNY...)

One time I remember not drinking for 2 years. Well it was true! Clarity soznaniya!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:49

_Алекс_ wrote:One time I remember not drinking for 2 years. Well it was true! Clarity soznaniya!
in!

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Oct 04, 2010 13:07

_Алекс_ wrote:As for example 1 every two weeks or 1 every month?) Only drink good alcohol white or red wine well or whiskey are also good varieties. Exclusively for the soul so to speak, and not to get drunk at SUNY...)

One time I remember not drinking for 2 years. Well it was true! Clarity soznaniya!
Do not drink any alcohol (2 years :) ). Alcohol is not divided into good and bad. It's all bad, definitely. The fact is that, in the language Zeland, alcohol translates phuego on the negative line of life, to me this argument is enough to not drink. Exactly. Yes he is and consciousness clouding.

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 04, 2010 13:32

I have somewhere on the forum wrote!
Alcohol unfortunately is now a social product...
And since we are all social creatures have to use it(ecli to speak the language of NLP is the anchor)
To tell word not know a single person my age who would be completely otkazalsya from alcohol...
But plenty of people know those who are over 40 and those who do not drink( mostly due to health...like the owl already drank )
Therefore, I believe the main thing: it vyrobatat clear internal. position to alcohol!
And to use it or not that is the case!

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Oct 04, 2010 14:00

Новик wrote:I already somewhere on the forum wrote!
Alcohol unfortunately is now a social product...
And since we are all social creatures have to use it(ecli to speak the language of NLP is the anchor)
Not all of us are social creatures. Not all of them.

But even being in the society I quietly refuse alcohol, who does not understand, sent in rough form known address.
Новик wrote: To tell word not know a single person my age who would be completely otkazalsya from alcohol...
But plenty of people know those who are over 40 and those who do not drink( mostly due to health...like the owl already drank )
Wisdom comes with age. Young just very suggestible society and the media.
Новик wrote: And to use it or not that is the case!
Yes, as long as you don't run the case, the event controls you. He who wishes to dispose of his life, can safely withdraw from alcohol.
Last edited by Логик on Mon Oct 04, 2010 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Mon Oct 04, 2010 14:01

And to use it or not that is the case!
I write about) a Matter of chance.
There is no clear position that came the weekend and have to blow my mind.
My attitude towards alcohol is completely different. And I'm not 40 years)
And health is all good!
But one thing I know will not judge you is not my business) But to judge myself for it, too, will not. We all live and live. Only one chooses how to be. I have had this experience with 2 year old not use. Good experience, for my own reasons not for health reasons, but with personal Outlook on life and a study of certain practices), and again when feel that it is necessary for me.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Mon Oct 04, 2010 18:36

"I took a SIP!" I would say 21 years and no one who drank from me earlier did not arise on this occasion doubt now honestly say, "I'm sick, I'm an alcoholic I can not drink, you drink, you're healthy" :wink:

Макс Трубецкой

Post by Макс Трубецкой » Mon Oct 04, 2010 18:37

Not here..it was told above about transerfing about negativnye line,so it is a very reasonable statement.Here just each of us chooses how to go to the incarnation., and fast it won't even with an irregular ground.Here the effect of the accumulation of important and Alko et energoparitet,so that you want results,choose what is more important)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:32

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=54870#54870

if anyone has SP and have a desire to poeksperimentirovat,
I recommend to buy knazko gold foil/silver (your choice) and put sorgu SP.
The leaves of the drag of metal it is interspersed with the paper that the machine gives a orgone accumulator.
On top of books can put a thoughtform.

you can also wrap the node in a spiral (coil - CLOCKWISE!!!), putting it not crystal, and on it (on the host) to put a book with a thought-form.

about this:
the cone can not be reduced, and CLOCKWISE!

Interesting feedback.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41

Шалтай Балтай wrote:about this:
Where is the image?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:54

Логик wrote:where is the image?
Hmm... I see everything
http://www.orgonehealingmachines.com/images/coil1.jpg