SP: Results, reviews, use

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Oct 23, 2010 23:06

Логик wrote: You what? Knackers!!! There ... Imagecats!!!
:lol:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:23

Завхоз wrote:but the location next to the inactive over the break are considered,
:-) if included, the difference was supposed to feel.
after active, passive holidays
Завхоз wrote:Ah, Yes, what to ask, you have to try!
:ay

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 19:36

The volume of the signal affects SP?
Well, there is if I increase the volume later or the same? I understand that the vibrations pass through the winding thereby setting the momentum which is needed for the job. And here are his altars?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:34

The volume depends on the output of scalar energy, more power, more energy output. The limit is determined by the size of the coil and the crystal, the more the more :) though amp plug. Just need to be very careful.
There's the cupcake one, closely engaged in organogelators, and after a while became Gray and communicate with other creatures of 4 and the 5th dimension. Said the nobody just did and what it all very seriously.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:52

МерКаБа wrote:From the volume depends on the output of scalar energy, more power, more energy output. The limit is determined by the size of the coil and the crystal, the more the more :) though amp plug. Just need to be very careful.
There's the cupcake one, closely engaged in organogelators, and after a while became Gray and communicate with other creatures of 4 and the 5th dimension. Said the nobody just did and what it all very seriously.
Who began to communicate? Grey?

P. S. so I'm asking. The chapel is?) I do that on minimum-medium-volume broadcasts.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:19

Yes, this alien civilization is. Presumably Tesla talked with them, too.
He argues that the security forces made themselves felt and urged calm down.
Person sells nothing, promotes nothing, invents all sorts of organo-damn, a whole workshop of it already.

I think power can be increased to such an extent that it will be definitely harmful. I'm from Mobius with the crystal, even without orgonite, almost obblevalas'. Thought to see how power will affect the state. Started small and gradually increased. In the middle of the dizzy, and a little more mid has become crappy and queasy. It is a real psychotronic weapons. I think everyone understands that this is not the energy of orgone that effect, orgonite in my case it was not.
The crystal average size, monoalkyl coil with the copper wire, though he Mobius twisted a little tricky.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22

МерКаБа wrote:truth itself Mobius twisted a little tricky.
intrigued :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 14:36

still only one coil, i.e., THREE loops on THREE sides of the crystal simultaneously.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 27, 2010 15:02

I wonder how does that feel in sravnenii with "classic" Mobius?

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 27, 2010 15:28

I'm his first two cakes were done. Took way too thick wire. It turned out that the wire already wound nowhere-too tight the wire close to the crystal, had to make three coils instead of one. Nothing felt...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 15:29

intense))
PS maybe it is, I certainly like this

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 16:49

МерКаБа wrote:Image
still only one coil, i.e., THREE loops on THREE sides of the crystal simultaneously.
Not visible... perezalil to another exchanger)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 16:57

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 17:10

Something out the link write: Error 403
:?

you here pour: http://imageshack.us/
Last edited by _Алекс_ on Wed Oct 27, 2010 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 17:19

Not seen again

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 27, 2010 17:30

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 19:50

Merkaba thanks for the link to the Swiss, trivia described in manufacturing technology SP

Маркис

Post by Маркис » Sat Oct 30, 2010 21:43

The coil in the photo are connected in parallel ? Purchased a large crystal about 17cm in length and 5 cm in diameter.Now I wonder how to connect the coiled coil. IMO - there is no difference.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:33

Маркис wrote:Coil in the photo are connected in parallel ?
IMHO - consistently dangled one of providm
Маркис wrote:IMO - no difference.
+1

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 27, 2010 16:23

Couple the people this thread was abandoned. No one, nothing happens or what? Or is it just chakra itself is fried with SP?

And I have recently very well using affirmations on SP.
First, there was the package that was supposed to reach Moscow in two weeks, and went for about a month. Put the affirmation in the search. A day and a half and ... voila, the package was found. As it turned out, went through hohlyandii...
Still sending in a computer database as is given to the recipient.

Gathered in one seminar to go to, money, as always, no. But there is SP. Put periods about a month. Recently received a letter from Sberbank with an invitation to take out a loan at 15.5% without guarantors simply on presentation of a passport. You can take up to 650 thousand...
I shouldn't be surprised really, but to my knowledge the savings Bank has pretty good security and anybody will not give credit. Money in the account is zero. Account more than six months has not been replenished. From the company that designed this card, I have two years left. This is all very easy to check on their database...
Credit I certainly will not take. Never take money in interest-bearing debt. But the fact curious.
Apparently, it was necessary to formulate conditions accurately.

Good SP helps to establish the necessary contacts to me.
In General, the mass of impressions.

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Dec 27, 2010 16:59

Logik
Or is it just chakra itself is fried with SP?
Mmmm well I do not really indulge this for it is not what associated with the chakras do not practice...
And about to unsubscribe about the effects they are really very good. a lot of work and SP PTS. well especially in terms of:
of prityagivaya events(I even long for the person from the Department transferred to another Department "with the" SP for brewing a serious conflict)
- "swap" yourself(to feel this need corresponds visokoi to do on the kontrans the action of visible SP)
-The interest of the opposite sex och strong and constant!

All "Royal" set at the orgone thread I see the following:
2 SP+ pendulum of some sort in the form of a talisman or "washers" so during the day to keep yourself...
PS.
About money by the way, the new year gave a good 13тую SN+bonus(total 60тыров) nice what can I say although not what affirmations did not drive the topic through SP 8)

Маркис

Post by Маркис » Mon Dec 27, 2010 17:05

The use of frequencies on SP I something disappointed. But in the use of affirmations kind of progress there. Will tell you in brief. I am a man single and this have often promiscuity. If some time I do not have enough partners for when I charge SP need affirmation begins... you will meet a new totally unexpected ,and it the wife somebody's getting molested for no reason forgotten or passion which had already been married for several years call. I such things ceased to be surprised. The money this thing is hike works too , but I do affirmation on finding a way of earning or finding the right person. To turn the trip should affirmation for several days in a row.
Do the visualization at the alpha level , in my opinion, gives much more significant effect than SP .She just too lazy to practice continuously every day.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 27, 2010 17:05

Новик wrote:2 SP+ pendulum of some sort in the form of a talisman or "washers" so during the day to keep yourself...
I also think that we need 2 SP. One small, for the pumping of their energy, another, great for affirmations on the desired event.
Great SP to put on pumping its energy, like trying to use a drink from the pipe about a metre diameter, water main - wash anyways.

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Dec 27, 2010 18:25

Logik
to put a Big SP on pumping its energy, like trying to use a drink from the pipe about a metre diameter, water main - wash anyways.
Clearly noticed :lol: !!!
I do incline more and more in terms of "make-up" enough and passive mud pies....
About pendulum s I actually began to think after talking with this guy http://metaphysicalradionics.com/index.html !
As I understood it to start "Dating" orgone technology it is necessary with them

Маркис

Post by Маркис » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19

All I want to ask. Anyone else wearing such things as SP or radionic mediums or psychics (just standing).If you showed them something interesting about that these people were saying.