SP: Results, reviews, use

аВАЛОН
Re: SP: Results, reviews, use

Post by аВАЛОН » Tue Sep 27, 2016 16:52

мимоходом wrote:And yet... the Answer will be something about how to understand what the crystal is activated? On what grounds? It's kind of an obvious thing and answer to this question is simple I guess
You know, once again convinced for myself that it all boils down to the fact that the best tester is the man, and working on mastering a specific sidhai with a certain level of consciousness /position of the vehicle, hope this forum will branch ever on the topic practic arch to increase the CU level of the assemblage point, levels of consciousness down and more treble range, this is the key to many discoveries and opportunities for people. unfortunately, most of these knowledge are transmitted on a paid basis for a lot of money in schools 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 27, 2016 18:06

аВАЛОН wrote:unfortunately, most of these knowledge are transmitted on a paid basis for a lot of money in schools
:) he smiled
I assure You, mage, paper with pictures of no significance.
however it off. (without continuing)

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Tue Sep 27, 2016 18:12

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote:unfortunately, most of these knowledge are transmitted on a paid basis for a lot of money in schools
:) he smiled
I assure You, mage, paper with pictures of no significance.
however it off. (without continuing)
Hmm, You write that the magicians are born not made :) this is a great work, and is not limited to just one past life 8)

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sun Oct 02, 2016 19:58

Dear colleagues! The first cake as the first pancake turned out "lumpy". Want to be right. Will poliefiry and filler chips steel,aluminum,brass. OK, someone tell me? Also interested in "caliber" and chip ratio. There are still lyuminievye and bronze powder, but it's not much to add...

аВАЛОН

Re: SP2. Laser modulator

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Oct 17, 2016 13:10

Шалтай Балтай wrote: As You progress, any developments on laser ADC? The idea is interesting. Is there anything in iron?
Pomnitstsa still had the desire to wind Mobius fiber. Any progress?
I would have looked with interest
for obvious reasons, the finished devices are not shown to the public, try to learn it and that :) instead of being wasted picture in the sound envelope and back :? it is a good invention only for the terrorists, jihadists, speculatory, etc in order to overtake for no hidden texts and messages, no one dog can't catch what's in a harmless picture with cartoon laid :? spectrogram if it will work in Your sense of understanding of this process, it is only as the placebo effect and the more the idea of people believe the better the result will be :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 17, 2016 13:20

avalon
And You, my friend, snapper. Demolished then.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Mon Oct 17, 2016 13:54

аВАЛОН wrote:And You, my friend, snapper.
All roughness as you might think, is not sufficiently detailed statement of his thoughts. Try to simplify decoding this:
аВАЛОН wrote:spectrogram if it will work in Your sense of understanding of this process, it is only as the placebo effect and the more the idea of people believe the better the result will be
here it was necessary (strictly IMHO, could be mistaken) instead of "placebo" to link to egregorial case. The trick is simple - the more people involved in the case, so it is more efficient. The trouble with egregorial games comes from the fact that its possible to create anything, including on erroneous postulates. The idea with spectrograms beautiful, even elegant, but obviously not well thought out.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:poke the pattern with your finger, you say that this spectrogram
With the same success it is possible to point a finger at any point in space... the sound of her... And we can be just a drawing to put on the device and not bother with transformations? The people did so, and all arranged!

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Oct 17, 2016 15:18

Шалтай Балтай wrote:avalon
And You, my friend, snapper.
Humpty, there is a universal rule no matter where You are talking on the forums and not only what is being discussed in a PM without the consent of the parties or opryliudnyla You this rule with success ignore :(

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 17, 2016 15:34

аВАЛОН wrote:Humpty, there is a universal rule no matter where You are talking on the forums and not only what is being discussed in a PM without the consent of the parties or opryliudnyla You this rule with success ignore
Come on!? Vote-Yes! :shock: Che that I do not remember what I signed on for such rules. :?
Can be in Your understanding of this rule and who told You that we all understand the same way?
I gave You any promises in this direction? No? Why pritenzy?
With clear conscience I reserve the right to ignore the rules under which podpisala 8)
And my personal - not the trashcan. 8)

good luck

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 23, 2016 13:53

If there are multiple SP, at what distance from each other in the room they are better?