Succor Punch.Manual on usage and sessions.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:50

Humpty Baltay,
and then you have the sessions for chakras (those minute duration), tracks manipura and Anahata, the same frequency - of 9.96? And where 15 minutes different?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33

Логик wrote:Humpty Baltay,
and then you have the sessions for chakras (those minute duration), tracks manipura and Anahata, the same frequency - of 9.96? And where 15 minutes different?
I'm not perfect
Could be wrong
It is good that someone checks. THANK you

PS
What's the frequency measured?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46

Шалтай Балтай wrote:what's the frequency measured?
It's hard to call it a frequency...
In Sound Forge there is a function Statistics.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 13:20

It seems to me that the sessions would not hurt to add the frequency in Hz 2675 - cleaning of the crystal(I quote from the description ""The Crystal Resonator". A subharmonic of the frequency of quartz crystal. Extremely effective for charging and clearing quartz crystals . Activates aspects of the auric field.")

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:actually there on MP3 700Mb somewhere
how will he shrank 37 I don't know.
I would not put in one file and all 49 - as it was done originally.
you just put links I'll do

So the quality is anyway lost!!)) I just in addition DJнгом for myself doing and I know about all sorts of debris and cuts the frequencies under compression. And to MP3 you originally wrote? Can lay out for those who want good quality without compression all 700Mb?)
See there is still a FLAC format so it is just no shotguns in MP3 cut the upper limit of the frequencies. But there is a subtlety that not all MP3 players will read, on the other hand it is possible to transcode from FLAC on the same aiff or aacwhich is read by the player or to mp3 again.

Here is a link about FLAC: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLAC

Here about sounds about audibility Hertz, and so on: http://cowonworld.ru/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 14&start=0

And then the discussion of FLAC vs mp3: http://cowonworld.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=201

It can and will improve the performance of SP in the future in plus to what we have already!)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:24

_Алекс_ wrote:AK quality in any case is lost!!
it was originally recorded in MP3, and then uzhali Rara, RAR - did not know what is MP3. no loss of quality here.
FLAC - not all of the players.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:44

Humpty Baltay

Well there is a simple program that does any of the FLAC format is higher quality than mp3, including mp3, too it is possible to do but which it will be deployed mp3!

http://ibrain.com.ua/2009/05/прививаем-flac-itunesу/

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03

_Алекс_ wrote:Humpty Baltay

Well there is a simple program that does any of the FLAC format is higher quality than mp3, including mp3, too it is possible to do but which it will be deployed mp3!

if one woman on the forum will understand what You wrote - I solemnly swear to redo everything in FLAC. (although, not lying - too lazy for sure)

I bash, so I have everything in one place. :?

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:

if one woman on the forum will understand what You wrote - I solemnly swear to redo everything in FLAC.
gyyy))

As we know technology does not stand still! To replace mp3 soon tightly will come FLAC.
Yes, he has already come)
And then what we're all doing? Researching and testing new technology! I think you need to study and learn too!
So FLAC our hands))))

:wink:

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 14:09

Шалтай Балтай wrote:

if one woman on the forum will understand what You wrote - I solemnly swear to redo everything in FLAC.
gyyy))

As we know technology does not stand still! To replace mp3 soon tightly will come FLAC.
Yes, he has already come)
And then what we're all doing? Researching and testing new technology! I think you need to study and learn too!
So FLAC our hands))))

:wink:

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:36

Маг.нет wrote:
Смелый wrote:698.mp3 is a sound with a frequency of 698 Hz? Or 136,1 is the frequency 136,1 Hz
Yes... But what for what purpose to use, here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/frequency.htm
the Frequencies below 1 Hz
0.30 – 0.15 mood Elevator, in the case of depression
0.5 Hz Stimulation of the entire brain. Quite a relaxing effect, especially on the lower back and head. The energy of the thyroid gland, reproductive organs, stimulation of the functions of metabolism.

1 Hz – 10 Hz
1 Hz wellbeing, stimulation of secretion for growth hormone, helps gain an overall perspective on relationships, especially regarding harmony and balance.
2.5 Hz Relaxation. The release of endorphins.
3 Hz-Increased reaction.
3.4 Hz sound sleep.
3.5 Hz Feeling of unity with others, the study of foreign languages, the high level of perception.
4-6 Change of attitude and mindset.
4-7 Theta waves: memory, imagination, creative thinking, creativity, intentions, dreams, direction change thoughts, Zen meditation, drowsiness.
The above two settings represent the range between 4-6, and 4-7 Hz, respectively.
I suggest to use a radiant panel (stick pad), a pendulum and other devices operating on the basis of the ideomotor interaction to accurately set the required frequency for You.
4Hz Extrasensory perception, observation at a distance, improves memory, strengthen the body, quick recovery after physical exertion.
4.5 Hz, the sleep State, the shamanic perception, the brightness of the imagination.
4.6 Hz Emotional impulsiveness.
4.9 Hz-Introspection, relaxation, meditation, deep sleep.
5 Hz Learning ability innovative solutions to the problems.
5.25 Hz Vivid imagination, clear images.
5.5 Hz the Acquisition of super-knowledge, realization of the necessary growth and proper direction of the spiritual self-determination, readiness for spiritual development.
5.75 Hz Improves the ability of creative thinking
5.8 Hz-Reduce fear, a state of disunity.
6.0 Hz consolidate long-term memory.
6.3 Hz Positive impact on the mental and astral projection, observation at a distance, abilities to foreign languages, improve memory.
6.5 Hz Accelerated learning.
6.75 Hz peace of mind.
6.88 Hz Mental balance and peace of mind.
7.0 Hz-Mental and astral projection, telekinesis.
7.5 Hz-Creativity, focus on your inner world, the knowledge of the "purpose" of life, creative thinking, enhances communication with spirit guides, contributes to immersion in meditation, lucid dreams.
7.83 Hz Earth, earthiness, Kumanovski resonance, the resistance to control of consciousness, accelerated learning, resistance to stressful situations.
8-10 Hz, the Acquisition of new knowledge.
8.0 Hz, Appeal to past experience, the state of hypnosis, reducing stress and anxiety, deep relaxation, communication with past lives.
8.3 Hz Mental imagination, clairvoyance, extrasensory perception.
9.0 Hz-awareness of causes of body imbalance, easy ways to balance.
9.16 Hz Improved conflict resolution skills.
9.5 Hz the Ability to understand a variety of information.
9.6 Hz Average dominant frequency associated with earth's magnetic field, relaxes the face (lotions).
10 Hz-Enhanced serotonin release, mood lifting, universally beneficial, counteracts effects of hangover and jet lag body. Frequency mind control Silva.

10 Hz - 20 Hz
10.5 Hz Relaxed wakefulness, total stabilizer, the message of the soul with the mind, the heart chakra.
10.6 Hz Relaxed and alert.
11 Hz Calm and relaxed mindset, mindfulness, stress reduction.
12 Hz Concentration, emotional balance, the moment of transition, the time goes faster, the throat chakra.
12.3 Hz Ability of visualization.
13-30 Hz Relaxed wakefulness.
13 Hz ajna chakra, the ability of visualization and comprehension.
14.1 Hz Alert and focusing, vitality, concentration on tasks, earth frequency, increase intelligence, good for exercise.
15.4 Hz Intellektualnoj the cerebral cortex.
16.4 Hz Chakra of the crown superiority.
20 Hz Overcome fatigue, boost energy. Fitness, stress reduction, mental projection of subconscious (unconscious) of the commands.

20 Hz - 100 Hz
22.0 Hz Astral travel.
25 Hz-Confidence, confidence in sports victories.
27.5 Hz is The lowest frequency in фортепианоМР2.
32 Hz Desensitizer that increases the strength and vigilance.
33 Hz Christ Consciousness, hypersensitivity, pyramid frequency (inside).
35 Hz Awakening of the middle chakras, balance of chakras.
38 Hz endorphin Production.
40 Hz to Gaining control over the decision of difficult situations, especially when the need for immediate action.
50 Hz Reduction of cerebral rhythms.
55 Hz Tantra, Kundalini.
62 Hz the Feeling of physical strength.
63 Hz Astral projection.
70 Hz Mental and astral projection.
72 Hz-Emotional spectrum.
80 Hz Awareness and control of right direction.
83 Hz, some people open the third eye.
90 Hz wellbeing, sense of security, well-being and balance.
98 Hz Hara-the center.

100+ Hz
105 Hz-Overall view of complex situations.
108 Hz Absolute knowledge.
111 Hz-Beta endorphins, cell regeneration.
126.22 Hz The Sun.
136.1 Hz Sun: light, warmth, joy.
140.25 Hz-Pluto: power, turning point and change.
141.27 Hz-mercury: intellectuality, mobility.
144.72 Hz-Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor.
147.85 Hz-Saturn: separation, sorrow, death.
183.58 Hz-Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality.
194.71 Hz-Earth: stability, earthiness.
207.36 Hz-Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality.
211.44 Hz-Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love.
221.23 Hz-Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony.
247 Hz the Feeling of serenity.
250 Hz Exalted and restored.
Hz 272 33rd octave of earth year.
384 Hz Vibration Gurdjieff corresponding to the root chakra.
420.82 Hz-Moon: love, sensitivity, creativity, femininity, inner self.
494 Hz Spiritual revival.
523 Hz Fear and panic.
698 Hz a Strong sense of love
794 Hz Powerful strong will
880 Hz has a Rich imagination
and could somebody to dovelocity tracks are not included in the number of elected 49, to app master failed, with English not friends, understand that the Windows app is not friendly, do good work, and you really want some missing! :oops:<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15

I understand he want missing, but so far - lazy.
Gaining feedback.
See, some want FLAC, well that's understandable.
I larly until you get something that you can use from the command line, not Guinea (by the way Shingen - operate under the air vents)
If there was cologna prog - the patch from scratch all in one day - no problem.
:?

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Fri Sep 24, 2010 14:00

okay, wait for the boom :) , 4 Hertz really good after exhausting physical loads! :ay

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Sat Oct 02, 2010 17:12

Hello! Tell me, why as working with the chakras sessions cannot be completely on the crystal download CD Andrei "solar wind"? After all, there is consistently all the chakras propisany,including the so-called "extra"? Or am I technically missing?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Oct 02, 2010 17:40

ЛВ wrote:something technically missing?
There are frequency prescribed for the "ears", to activate the chakras with the help of the brain, the required frequency is available (in connection with the restriction of hearing) the difference of the two frequencies, and the crystal has no brain:), do not understand this difference:), but you can try (especially if you have previously with this drive have worked), you may have "will construida" with the track through the crystal, if You think about it... briefly, drawing attention.

Sincerely, MAG.no

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 17:49

If the disk contains binaurally beats, the desired frequencies are simply not there - they are formulated in the brain acoustic summation of the two is higher. The same can be said if the modulated tone or noise(these technologies in psychoaccoustic most commonly used). In addition, there is stereo and a lot of impurities, and the crystal would be better a clean frequency to file... Create a playlist of visibility files.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Sat Oct 02, 2010 18:15

As I recall from the description of the disk creation Andrew, recorded everything, including the subliminal to the ear in the frequency directly with activated chakras healthy "donor frequency", which he deliberately on the disk and left (at what I remember as the lower and in the upper range).
Because the value of the disk is just "not ear" and "brain".
If it is not accurate to say the body. And about impurities, you have to ask the author how the information in the files is "cleaner" than on the solar disk. Because the disk without crystal works clearly working chakra is felt at 100% and I have one. (Discard the Sauce or emotional moment). Not knowing the order of influence on the chakras, and which, when listening to "feel" prozvanivatsya.
к-13 wrote:If the disc contains binaurally beats, the desired frequencies are simply not there - they are formulated in the brain acoustic summation of the two is higher.
You don't want to say that the frequency of the chakras are laid out on binaurally, then to the brain to fold it in the total tone of the chakra.
:)

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Sat Oct 02, 2010 18:36

And yet, surely the work of the chakras is only "one note sounding", is that not music? I mean a little tune.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 18:52

ЛВ wrote:AND yet, the job of the chakra is only "one note sounding", is that not music? I mean a little tune.
Most likely it is, so it is a sequence of frequencies than "compote", which works great without a crystal, but won't work on the crystal without Your ears and brain.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Oct 02, 2010 19:02

Solar wind audiostream goes, there frequency and sewn. IMHO.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55

Hello!
I'm interested in the point about the sound volume! Why you need to set the minimum volume? What if you increase the volume? And how does it affect the General state?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31

_Алекс_ wrote:Why you need to set the minimum volume?
It is at first, then increase.... the feelings.

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:Why you need to set the minimum volume?
It is at first, then increase.... the feelings.
By the way, I remember Carl recommended with Radionomy to start at the beginning with the settings for this frequency:

7.83 Hz Earth, earthiness, Kumanovski resonance, the resistance to control of consciousness, accelerated learning, resistance to stressful situations.

I understand that everyone is experimenting, but maybe there is some already in mind?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 05, 2010 13:11

Well, I will share my little experience.

Chakras + Kundalini - very well suited for the study of "personal qualities" + communication with people. Understanding to find - much easier.
126.22 Hz the Sun.
136.1 Hz Sun: light, warmth, joy.
140.25 Hz-Pluto: power, turning point and change.
141.27 Hz-mercury: intellectuality, mobility.
144.72 Hz-Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor.
183.58 Hz-Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality.
194.71 Hz-Earth: stability, earthiness.
207.36 Hz-Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality.
211.44 Hz-Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love.
221.23 Hz-Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony.
IMHO, these are more suitable for the study of situations.

But this is my feeling, they may not apply to other people, can change over time (situation) for me.

IMHO - experiment, listen to your feelings. :?

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 13:17

Humpty Baltay
Thank you!) We will test)
Test it in tandem with the chakras? Or to make a break and scatter the days for example one day chakras another day communication?
Or these frequencies can be for example for a meeting(negotiation) to set themselves?

I was surprised by this frequency:
Maybe I confuse something and I have no understanding more profound. But the text here and death and sorrow and separation. Is it good quality for frequency and for life in General?