Succor Punch.Manual on usage and sessions.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 05, 2010 14:12

_Алекс_ wrote:Test it in tandem with the chakras? Or to make a break and scatter the days for example one day chakras another day communication?
Or these frequencies can be for example for a meeting(negotiation) to set themselves?
Alex, I don't think it makes sense to ask "how to"?
Try. Finally how do I know how YOU NEED :?

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 14:21

Humpty Baltay
Now I'm more that surprised

147.85 Hz-Saturn: separation, sorrow, death.
Maybe I confuse something and I have no understanding more profound. But the text here and death and sorrow and separation. Is it good quality for frequency and for life in General?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Oct 05, 2010 14:34

In General, good. For example, a living organism grows old because cease to die. Or take the skin - a mass of dead cells: in fact - we see dead people. It does not bother you?

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Tue Oct 05, 2010 15:55

_Алекс_ wrote:Humpty Baltay

Maybe I confuse something and I have no understanding more profound. But the text here and death and sorrow and separation. Is it good quality for frequency and for life in General?
great frequency, very calming and avivausa bright sadness after the 2-hour session and turn off the device felt a wave of joy and euphoria! :)

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Tue Oct 05, 2010 16:03

really, really want new frequencies :oops:

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 16:19

Завхоз wrote:

great frequency, very calming and avivausa bright sadness after the 2-hour session and turn off the device felt a wave of joy and euphoria! :)
That is, you the frequency listened to 2 hours?) Only her?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18

Завхоз wrote:

One of the first completed my training, was the training of Alexander Sviyash. Final day, last exercise. Lie on mats on the stone floor in a circle. Heads in the center. Leading to side, plays relaxing music. Leading starts to guide us from our birth. Here we were born here we are a little in the garden, etc. Suddenly hit a sheep and leading says that the teacher swore at us, we are in trouble again music at home mother scolded and in the future, all the same in the same spirit: relax - drum - another person we got nasty, cursed, might hit. Relaxing, but the negative more and more. And when this negativity was podnikatele under a regular kick drum, the presenter announces that we have died. And not allowing us to relax, offered to see yourself in a coffin, somewhere in the apartment, the stairwell, on the street.
See yourself lying in a coffin in his apartment in prihozhke. But for some reason I feel uncomfortable. Realized. The coffin from the side faces to the bottom (when viewed from the end) tapers. As my hands stretched along the body, it seems to me that they stick out of the walls of the tomb. From the experience on this occasion was distracted by the voice leading, which suggested to look around and see people. Look, see the side of people approaching. A few people in deep and sincere grief, a couple very close - crying. One person - openly laughs and shows me.
Presenter: "Look at these people, tell them anything, unable to say goodbye, because more YOU will NOT SEE THEM EVER!" And here it dawned on me that now will be nailing down the coffin lid, and I really will never see. The horror that was overcome in the knowledge of this moment - it's not terrible, but something much more. Heart squeeze, twirl and wriggle, trying to shout to them that would not go away... . And when this horror covered all of my being, from somewhere distant, seemed in the sky, at the same time broke some sort of rousing melody and wild (seemed?) Creek leading: "And now you are alive, you are alive, get up." Leap with such views and with such energy, as if we were some time kept under water without scuba gear and masks and let go for a moment before we were completely awash. The joy of being alive, was so great that it is impossible to describe. Just filled, overflowed and flooded. With a week still then, did not go, and flew.
So, I guess you are right says a wise idea that everything is relative.<

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34

_Алекс_ wrote: That is, you the frequency listened to 2 hours?) Only her?
it seems to me that the frequencies begin to open up only after the first half an hour, an hour is a decent time to estimate the frequency in the full, two - that would be enough of it, so much clearer and more powerful than a hodgepodge of multiple frequencies changing every 15 minutes! :ay

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 13:56

Завхоз wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote: That is, you the frequency listened to 2 hours?) Only her?
it seems to me that the frequencies begin to open up only after the first half an hour, an hour is a decent time to estimate the frequency in the full, two - that would be enough of it, so much clearer and more powerful than a hodgepodge of multiple frequencies changing every 15 minutes! :ay
Clear. Well, what about the ones that raced in circles? Or also to take each of the chakras and enable it for 2 hours then the next? I think it is not working.

And about the simple frequency I must agree, I also put 2 hours minimum.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sun Oct 10, 2010 15:31

_Алекс_ wrote: Clear. Well, what about the ones that raced in circles? Or also to take each of the chakras and enable it for 2 hours then the next? I think it is not working.
it rather depends on how you work and what purpose they serve, if, for example, you an advanced Christian or a Buddhist what his heart opened, and your third eye never woke up from what do you life your suffering and punishment is seen despite a total love for all things and any cruelty on TV or behind a window you as a sickle in the balls then you urgently need to sit on the cake with the included agnoy and meditate on the harmony, the reasons for the emergence of good and evil, karma, fate, ways Gospodnih for early ustakanivaniya your broke forward but not come to the harmony of worldview and self-development.
but if you for example want to raise dough, but something's stopping you, and your entourage finds you a mouflon and a loser so download the manipura, practice intention, petition, and other not difficult, it is applied Bricolage. most importantly listen to yourself and then to serious distortions will not finish! :)
in a circle to drive too, probably the meaning is, but I'm honestly not bought a :oops:
well, in General with the theory of chakras is not bad to meet you, and if not lazy and the mind does not rest with the meridians of the Chinese tradition!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45

_Алекс_ wrote:I also put 2 hours minimum
in Pliny, a well-Shaw recalled.
I still think that I wanted to try....
now I understand
saved :ay

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 15:13

Humpty Baltay

I have a question for this frequency. She did, just a very interesting frequency for the test and I would like to try)
Here it is from the description to Radionics, a little concise about it.
I think it is good to use at home after all the work and so on, to calm the nerves so to speak after labor day and after mental work not physical as there is a frequency for recovery after exercise.
10Hz: – enhanced synthesis of serotonin and lift the mood (in the evening melatonin and improving sleep), universal beneficial frequency, acts as an analgesic, especially good for mental fatigue and violation of diurnal rhythms of sleep and wakefulness, gives clarity and sharpness of thinking, anticonvulsant, motor coordination, (motor area of the cerebral cortex); learning foreign languages; the centrality, the sense of well-being and reduced pain (due to the increased production of beta-endorphins) [RED]; stimulation of the adrenal glands [RS]; reported a significant improvement of memory, reading, spelling (in combination with 18hz), activation of the kidneys, increasing pace of life, acts as an analgesic;
Last edited by _Алекс_ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 16:00

Alpha (sometimes in combination with the Beta) is markedly influenced by... And effectively not only after work, but before... during... despite what the job.

Sincerely, MAG.no

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15

Маг.нет wrote:alpha (sometimes in combination with the Beta) is markedly influenced by... And effectively not only after work, but before... during... despite what the job.

Sincerely, MAG.no
You mean creative moments as I understand it? Just if the physical work is probably not suitable. Although...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 20, 2010 22:38

Logan advises to use not only frequency, but also the music that you like or that is of use to you.
"in Other words, if you pipe music through the pulser, you will get a "feeling" that this music puts you, not hearing sound. If you have used the device for frequency therapy Il sound therapy, the pulsator (SP) – the next step forward, if we talk about the form of the output signal. The output signal is a bioenergy wave pattern with some scalar output signal. Bioenergy waves are perceived by living organisms is much easier than electromagnetic waves or sound waves. Bioenergy tends to produce an emotional response."

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:08

МерКаБа wrote:Logan advises to use not only frequency, but also the music that you like or that is of use to you.
not specifically tried it, but a few times I forgot to cut the cake at the launch of vidyushku or music on the laptop, very nasty feeling from such short-term shocks, long-term risk, although the idea is tempting! :roll:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:27

Caretaker
in-in, you can chuhat in music or VIDOS laid :) I advise you to try Aeoliah "The Seven Chakras: Crystal Illumination" 4 chakra.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:10

МерКаБа wrote:Caretaker
in-in, you can chuhat in music or VIDOS laid
I think the discomfort with laying, but with the Overdrive frequency is connected, although :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:19

Завхоз wrote:reloading frequency
it is not quite clear
what is "front-loaded frequency"?

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Mon Oct 25, 2010 15:52

Шалтай Балтай wrote: what is "front-loaded frequency"?
compare the look of the frequency fluctuations when you start the chakra or the frequency at start of a music track Ooooooooooooochen different from each other pattern, much like the rifle optics, and shotgun cropped shot, i.e. a hit occurs not in some purpose and the scope is very extensive, but this is purely speculation made on personal feelings and speculative conclusions! :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Oct 25, 2010 16:03

of course, the scalar wave carries information, and is several times faster than the speed of light. Frequency is the frequency :) and go is a whole bunch of stuff, so the flow is quite different. By the way Logan highlights only 3 safe frequency of 15Hz, 741Гц (32kHz), 5075Гц.
Affirmations in this case more secure, they broadcast information, our best/nuggie States of consciousness in the world.
By the way organic for this is not completely necessary, it is important to Moebius. But it bitch so hard dangle.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Oct 25, 2010 16:14

Rather organic necessary, but only as the amplifier output signal, although the energies are quite different, Mobius is a scalar, organic - bioenergy.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Mon Oct 25, 2010 16:52

МерКаБа wrote: Affirmations in this case more secure, they broadcast information
do they not experimented for some reasons, share them not, but themselves and the desire for a long time not to think, despite all sorts of popular superstitions and legends about the places of power where there was which made them to think!

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 19:57

МерКаБа wrote:Rather organic necessary, but only as the amplifier output signal, although the energies are quite different, Mobius is a scalar, organic - bioenergy.
Wonder if reel is so important in communicating thoughts, why is she the only one on the crystal? Why not put on a single crystal of 2 or 3 coils, soediniv one entrance and exit?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Oct 25, 2010 23:20

To enhance the effect, are wound with several coils, but one wire, however STE is not easy. Matters it is the quality of the coil, is the most important thing. There is absolutely no wonder the angle of 45 degrees is required.