Succor Punch.Manual on usage and sessions.

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Fri Dec 03, 2010 22:18

Карапуз wrote:, the site Michael has a function of contributing to finding the password. Not magic...purely technical.
no more

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 23:02

This feature is called "search", it cannot "not be")))

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Sat Dec 04, 2010 0:35

к-13 wrote:This feature is called "search", it cannot "not be")))
you have a "search"? :shock:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23

Раймис wrote:you have "search"?
Search in the lower right corner, inside the active links of "shortcuts"... go for It. Only some of the "existing page" can be in the private section, where you will need to "empowerment" or password.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:47

Маг.нет wrote:
Раймис wrote:you have "search"?
Search in the lower right corner, inside the active links of "shortcuts"... go for It. Only some of the "existing page" can be in the private section, where you will need to "empowerment" or password.

Sincerely, MAG.no
So I have one he doesn't work there. Have you checked it now?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 04, 2010 18:08

Yes, on all requests "either there is no answer or too many answers that cannot be displayed". So the search is there, but not working... But I went as a guest, maybe because of this limitation?

Sincerely, MAG.no

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 20:06

People, there's a forum for three hours reading the most, would have long since finished reading, what is there to elicit...

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:42

Somebody has experience with the program Cybershaman?
Maybe it is possible for SP to sharpen? it seems there is mono to modulate the purity+all the Goodies that are inherent to radionic programs(demonstration)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:02

_Алекс_ wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:Why you need to set the minimum volume?
It is at first, then increase.... the feelings.
By the way, I remember Carl recommended with Radionomy to start at the beginning with the settings for this frequency:

7.83 Hz Earth, earthiness, Kumanovski resonance, the resistance to control of consciousness, accelerated learning, resistance to stressful situations.

I understand that everyone is experimenting, but maybe there is some already in mind?
Yeah, everything seems logical, but what about the information that Kumanovska frequency, at which the military have calibrated their devices, have already sailed, and now has more than it's already 7.83 times voiced the fact.
It may be better to follow the ground ? what she has there is now an indicator?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:47

Александр_ wrote:what about the information that Kumanovska frequency, at which the military have calibrated their devices, have already sailed, and now has more than it's already 7.83 times voiced the fact.
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/srf.html -measuring online Tomsk
Say: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=37951

Sincerely, MAG.no

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 20:30

Маг.нет wrote:
Александр_ wrote:what about the information that Kumanovska frequency, at which the military have calibrated their devices, have already sailed, and now has more than it's already 7.83 times voiced the fact.
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/srf.html -measuring online Tomsk
Say: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=37951
Sincerely, MAG.no
Thank you for your prompt response.
Our naturalist K13 respect!
But even good men can not have all the information.

I read that earlier on romanovskoj frequency the military was calibrated instruments - it was so accurate.
And now the land raises your vibration from year to year.
All this talk about 2012, not without reason.

Won the pole shift, this is a fact. It seems several hundred kilometres.

Rightly believe that it is only the result of evolutionary processes.

The earth raises its vibration.
Go to another century, perhaps in another dimension.

And therefore asked the question about frequency.
For what it to use the settings of the last century, if all constants are already other ))))))

People have like 5 blood appears, maybe even 8 I chakra appears :)

So that's why they are interested in, I thought we still advanced forum.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 20:53

Александр_ wrote:thought we had all the same advanced forum
:)promote:)
Lumanovski resonance thing is cyclical, it rises... then falls... many factors influence, and therefore probably averaged "constant" (a Convention). We have a lot of such conventions)))) which would argue the observable facts, but that is no reason for them ("constants") to change, because it will change the relationship within a large sector of the science, and start a mess:) mismatch of theory and practice will become much more noticeable.
:)promote:)?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:09

it will move without us.
I will flood your generator - the first thing to check from 7.8 to 12

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:17

Маг.нет wrote:Lumanovski resonance
it's not one frequency, and harmonic frequencies in several bands.
I have device "a field of the 7.83 Hz within a limited (walls) of the space", giving the effect of emotional stabilization, WORKS ON ALL PRESENT. The last time such a "hard stabilization" is not used at all - is not natural, it greatly adds to the flexibility of perception (surrounding space) and interaction with others.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:33

yeah,I saw on the chart only 4 harmonics.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:43

the nature of the Schumann resonance is a sequence of eleven natural atmospheric resonance produced by the sound of thunder in the atmosphere. These resonances were named after the famous German physicist Schumann in 1957. The fundamental frequency is the frequency 7.83 Hz, ± 0,5 Hz. Due to wave processes observed peaks for the 10 additional frequencies.
In the New Age affirms, with reference to different sources, that the fundamental frequency, resonating, increases; that is not confirmed by the website of the University of Berkeley, publishes daily metrics of resonant frequencies.
Hypnagogic state, when the mind interacts with the subconscious appears in the interval between the frequencies 8.3 and 6.8 Hz, which are lower and upper bounds of the fundamental frequency of the Schumann.
translation into the Russian language: Nikonov Vladimir
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/soun ... achine.htm
So "not advanced":)
If you are interested in the characteristics of the oscillations:
After numerous studies and trials have been accurately determined frequency of the Schumann resonance — of 7.83 Hz. Due to wave processes, the plasma inside the earth is most clearly observed peaks at frequencies around 8, 14, 20, 26, 32 Hz. For the basic, lowest frequency, variations are possible within the 7-11 Hz, but for the most part during the day the variation of the resonant frequency typically is in the range of ±(0,1-0,2) Hz. The spectral density of the fluctuations is 0.1 mV/m.
The intensity of resonance oscillations and their frequency depend
from the time of day. At night, the amplitude of the resonant waves is less in 5-10 times, because of the speed reduction of the flow of water in the ocean conveyor (s), reducing mutual velocity loops OK.
from the time of the year. In the summer months (may to August) (in the Northern hemisphere) frequency of the resonances are increased [4]; In the South (February-March)
-the location on the globe. Waves of Schumann is most clearly pronounced near the world's hotbeds of thunder: Africa, South America, Indonesia, India (where loops of unidirectional water flow in OK). In the polar regions of amplitude peaks at these frequencies is not so pronounced (minimum current component of the electric field vector E) At the poles of maximum intensity vector of the magnetic field H, the vector E is minimal at the equator the contrary.
from solar activity. During magnetic storms, their intensity increases by 15%. There are cases of excitation frequencies in 12500Гц that corresponds to movement of the earth's core at a depth of 3.6 km from the centre of the earth's core.
-the speed of the water flow in the OK (ocean conveyor)
-moon phases
-periods of solar activity (SA)

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10

Practicing!
And what frequency you set for the chakras?
And under what source?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:18

I frequencies for chakras take with the Manifest program from Karl Welz. This forum is a session from Humpty of Baltay.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:25

MAG.no
the Frequencies for the chakras take with the Manifest program from Karl Welz
If not difficult write a digital value for each put on Sabena and record myself(the Humpty overall respect and regarde but I would like to do the most good fire)

Ie it turns out Karl its frequency values of the chakras is the standard? I'm only asking just a couple of times seen in Neti as people zamarachivatsya measurement of the frequencies of the chakras before and after the different practices so it was clear that does not clear))) And I have no where found in Runete data on the ideal frequency values of the chakras

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41

Practices, and You make easier, take software generator, connect it to the SP(just not at full capacity), one Hertzian gradually increase the frequency every 10-15 seconds and listen to the sensations in the body - on the correct frequency chakra will respond and You will receive your individual(and not someone who took from nowhere) frequency of the chakras. And so You're warranty will not...

Long, of course, but I'm sure the end justifies the means. By the way, can a bunch of extra "artifacts" to find themselves...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42

Be careful with the heart chakra and Agnoy. I would advise SP to not forward, nevertheless the heart and brain. On personal experience convinced that this can be dangerous, even on the lowest volume.
The frequencies for the chakras, is also different for everyone. Council K-13 absolutely correct, only an individual adjustment, it is possible to find the frequency.
Last edited by МерКаБа on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51

K-13
Thanks for the sound advice! But it is certainly going to be a long search))
The only thing that worries me is the concept of the "standard chastnogo sound" have it or not have chakras? It is clear that the method of selection I find chakra for the response but I'll just find them in their current condition in itself, but the meaning as I understand it to bring them to the ideal(standard sound)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54

Practices
Request the frequency of your subconscious mind by means of dowsing.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 13:21

МерКаБа wrote:Practices
Request the frequency of your subconscious mind by means of dowsing.
This diagram is very helpful)))

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 30, 2011 13:38

The question can be formulated as follows:
1. How many digits in the integer part, in the reference frequency Muladhara chakra?
Example: 4
2.What first, what second, etc.
Example: 7830 Hz
Pre-define, which will measure in Hz, not kHz, etc.