Succor Punch.Manual on usage and sessions.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:02

[quote="MerKaBah"]To enhance the effect, are wound with several coils, but one wire, however STE is not easy. Matters it is the quality of the coil, is the most important thing. There is absolutely no wonder the angle of 45 degrees is required.[/q

And is there any link to this information?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36

No. :) It's built bit by bit from different sources. And all in English.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:13

ЛВ wrote:
МерКаБа wrote:To enhance the effect, are wound with several coils, but one wire, however STE is not easy. Matters it is the quality of the coil, is the most important thing. There is absolutely no wonder the angle of 45 degrees is required.[/q

And is there any link to this information?
-So links to already mentioned guys.. az
http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/mob ... osknot.htm
(if English niht fershteyn,some sort of online translator to help,Google the same..)

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00

Thanks, but I meant where it is written why it is 45 degrees, what does it matter. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05

МерКаБа wrote:Caretaker
in-in, you can chuhat in music or VIDOS laid :) I advise you to try Aeoliah "The Seven Chakras: Crystal Illumination" 4 chakra.
Where to get it?

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:I also put 2 hours minimum
in Pliny, a well-Shaw recalled.
I still think that I wanted to try....
now I understand
saved :ay
126.22 Hz The Sun.
136.1 Hz Sun: light, warmth, joy.
140.25 Hz-Pluto: power, turning point and change.
141.27 Hz-mercury: intellectuality, mobility.
144.72 Hz-Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor.
147.85 Hz-Saturn: separation, sorrow, death.
183.58 Hz-Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality.
194.71 Hz-Earth: stability, earthiness.
207.36 Hz-Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality.
211.44 Hz-Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love.
221.23 Hz-Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony.
420.82 Hz-Moon: love, sensitivity, creativity, femininity, inner self.
Want to find out)
The question we have discussed above, but still I have a moment I want to start all this chain finally after a long working with the chakras.
So better to run them all in a row, each for 15 minutes and turn the circles or take this:
Sun 2 hours
Pluto 2 hours
well, and so on.
just one turn of the 12 frequencies in the 15 min it takes 3 hours that's understandable.
But if you run for 2 hours each it 12 hours. Would it not be busting?)
And even whether to do so for 2 hours or just keep as is for 15 minutes, all 12 a couple of times(revolutions), say at 6 hours of work with SP? :?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:58

Alex
rely on your experience. the theme is very poorly studied, you need to try on everyone.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19

Alex
If the question to me - I'm all the way saying the same things - EXPERIMENT.
Do not expect ready-made solutions.
If bolagets on gotovye decisions - is likely subject to manipulation.
Gain YOUR experience.
And besides that podoidut one will not suit another.
SP - tool, not a panacea.
Spin, spin as you wish.
Get the result - palities. Happy to hear (by the way not the fact that I use) :?

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Fri Oct 29, 2010 17:09

well, no one except Humpty of Baltay prog SineGen never mastered, or ready to put all session being so greedy?!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 19:37

Yes, they can be almost any editor to do. In audacity pramocaine wave from zero is generated. Meaning they to take place?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Oct 29, 2010 20:18

Caretaker
sagen elementary program, create your session and use it.

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sat Oct 30, 2010 14:22

K-13
Merkaba
Завхоз wrote: and could somebody to dovelocity tracks are not included in the number of elected 49, to app master failed, with English not friends, understand that the Windows app is not friendly, do good work, and you really want some missing! :oops:
on account of the place not really sure who considers away in the age of terabytes, and that is audacity?! well, really, if you all just do a good deed!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Oct 30, 2010 15:01

Caretaker
So you have downloaded SineGen?
Here's my sagen, latest version: http://narod.ru/disk/26755829000/SineGen30.zip.html
Here is the instruction
Look at Yandex.Pics
FSE! Nitsche complex!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 16:16

Завхоз wrote:K-13
Merkaba
Завхоз wrote: and could somebody to dovelocity tracks are not included in the number of elected 49, to app master failed, with English not friends, understand that the Windows app is not friendly, do good work, and you really want some missing! :oops:
on account of the place not really sure who considers away in the age of terabytes, and that is audacity?! well, really, if you all just do a good deed!
That's so easy stultifying civilisation of the population. First, "why count in mind when you have a calculator?", then "why deal with the program when I have unlimited and have others understand?"(where is the confidence that others will do the right thing or not slipped subthreshold suggestion?)... Then "why learn if there's Google and Wikipedia?"... And everyone is sure that the world will do without him, that someone else need to be literate, that necessarily there will be someone there to solve the problem... scary to Think what will happen to the civilization of the stomach, replacing the brain of the Internet when the power goes out... then What will people be compared, if for glands to hide will be too late? I have enough of the 9` screen, quarter-megabit data transmission speeds(in the best moments, in my middle of nowhere is - high) and 4 gigs of volume SSD-drive with a free distribution for a full life in the network and information support of their own development.
In Windows there is Adobe autdition, CoolEdit and a lot of not less than funkcionalnih prog like soundforge, I cited the example of the one which is used.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Oct 30, 2010 19:14

к-13 wrote:scary to Think what will happen to the civilization of the stomach, replacing the brain of the Internet when the power goes out... then What will people be compared, if for glands to hide will be too late?
yeah... you should see my office people on wall climbs when the Internet cut down bc
and look, every x..Nude in the Internet surf.

Новик

Post by Новик » Sun Oct 31, 2010 0:16

K-13
Absolutely disagree with you :(
Though the problem you described is certainly the place to be....
But people don't blame all the fault of the system(urban system)
You don't live in the city?
Many of the city's life takes place at work and everything else eats life...
What there nafig self-development...that barely have time to do or at least like to fit into my life something....
By the way here I remembered a joke.. when I mastered auto-training, because of the lack of time we had to practice it at work in the toilet :lol:

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:40

Merkaba
thanks a lot for a program with such a user-friendly interface :)
K-13
praise you and bow low, that you are so conscious and unique, and forgive me for my sirost and wretchedness that dared your forum to write, all the best to you in all your endeavors and self-sufficiency in all spheres of life, but with the paranoia be careful, it is dangerous not so than it scares, and the fact that she scares... :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:36

Caretakerlet's stop under the annoying bug mow))) This is not my forum, and You are orphaned and poor, no one called(except You). Just at least some attempt to stir up in You independence. It's time to stop acting office plankton - believe me, in the village, no less to you, urban people(adequate) work...

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Sun Oct 31, 2010 17:31

K-13
getting rid of the complex villager thing is of course commendable, but confused interference in the autonomy with rasselenie offer you exclusively in the privacy of, any problem there are several solutions, I respect yours, but don't think that he is the only true and do not think that in cities only office plankton, just not all on the agenda is the invention of the Bicycle.
Merkaba
and the rest not signed the scale makes sense to put in any special way, or you can leave the default settings?!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:03

By the way, I tried the posted session and compared them with mine(I have built a sine wave - band coils still wider than the speakers and soundcard low frequency issues, according to the oscilloscope), IMHO - the sine wave is softer, and the effect is noticeable.

Caretaker
I beg You, where is the independence, I dare to intervene? Something I accidentally overlooked... And what is the complex villager? I have no traffic jams, smog, ora, under the Windows of neighbors above/below/behind the wall of eternal confrontation and other delights of human anthills, all know each other, lived in Rostov-on-don for long enough to draw conclusions, I consciously chose to stay in rural areas. I am PROUD that I am a "redneck", dear, so deal with it I don't need))) moreover, I have no regrets, disable Internet on mesyatsok-another, so You don't embarrass yourselves with his presence(podnakopit techniques and practices mixed with new knowledge, while they will not understand to move on don't want, otherwise they can remain a theory without practice). With that and bow out. Good luck to everyone)))

Завхоз

Post by Завхоз » Mon Nov 01, 2010 16:37

к-13 wrote: I beg You, where is the independence, I dare to intervene? Something I accidentally overlooked...
nothing wrong :)
к-13 wrote:And what is the complex villager? I have no traffic jams, smog, ora, under the Windows of neighbors above/below/behind the wall of eternal confrontation and other delights of human anthills, all know each other, lived in Rostov-on-don for long enough to draw conclusions, I consciously chose to stay in rural areas. I am PROUD that I am a "redneck", dear, so deal with it I don't need)))
I even envy you in terms of place of residence, but to shout about it in every post, samoutverzhdayas in thoughts that it is really healthy, and a struggle with the complex and I'm happy for you that you're at the stage of pride :)

and you all sorts of good luck in all your endeavors!

+ангел

Post by +ангел » Tue Nov 09, 2010 17:38

Hi, here's another easier program Combined generator NCH 5 forms pulses the range of 1-22000Гц , the Latest version 3.3 is free. two independent channels can be two SP from the form and frequency of the waves ,produces from 1 Hertz integrated into the motherboard codec tested customera
http://zapisnyh.narod.ru/virt.htm :) :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Sun Nov 21, 2010 19:14

Somebody knows something about the device:
Wave Astral Resonator Del from here http://psihotronnika.narod.ru/prod.htm ?
PS.
Even before SP was thinking to buy their ENERGY PULSAR OMEGA ORGONE but now I do not know whether :roll:

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Nov 22, 2010 13:12

Definitely not worth it - it's a carbon copy of Radionics Welz. And collected, often from scrap materials: this also had to manage to sabotage a bike helmet :lol:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Nov 22, 2010 15:02

In "Orgone" inherent power matrix, made of 100 quartz crystal Vogel.
Alarming, with acetogo that the 100 crystals Vogel, worth 60.000$.