LM. Laser modulator

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: SP2. Laser modulator

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:03

Duplicate of branches SP, since we are talking about two variants of the use of the device is as SP or as a laser modulator.
Next on the device. I tried to put it without modulation of the laser in the crystal and without. Linkova their biomaterial and the transfer symbols Velco. The pipe (she stands up) put the record of affirmative style at the right decisions.No tangible reactions were not. However,I found 5000 rubles,and rolled into a strip so narrow, that you will not notice (probably from this treatment, brow money and lost :) ).Still won $ 100 in the lottery.
The day before yesterday,AFTER one RUN SESSION using the laser left the device on overnight,and in the other room, in company with a crystal in the pipe. Noted a good night's sleep,the next morning lightness in the body and well-being.
Yesterday the times ran the session again left for the night.Under device put a Club card in the active resilution the same feeling! But, encouraged by the cash splash, we decided to play bingo,the more distribution copies. Without fanaticism, only 10 tickets (200 rubles). The win not only did not happen, NO(!) number,sufficient statisticheskogo array didn't fall...
But I'm still interested in the orgone device.If so, this design is simpler, classic SP (I test made one Cake,hlopotnoe obvious).
Interesting and opinion about the reality of symbiosis Club cards with SP.
Waiting for IMHO those wishing to comment.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:17

Very interesting,all rekomendovannye files the laser does not swing. But,for comparison, took 3 Hz of our session and sent. Now our 3 Hertz's work, and those not. (the conditions of experience are identical).

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28

Dear the Art of Mak
I don't quite understand what does SP have to do with the laser modulation? Or You crystal on SP activate laser? So?

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:53

Dear salty,Yes I crystal SP to activate the laser. The experiment describes the work of the device in the embodiment of the joint venture after modulation of its crystal laser. The assumption that the modulation of the laser "woke up" the crystal and in the mode SP device became active,which was not (at least,not felt) without the prior modulation.
Now the file seems to be a way out. I assumed that the bass driver files is not enough power due to their frequency characteristics. Then I took from our session available file 1 Hz (silent), opened it in muscedere (I work with Chubajsom) and jacked up the volume level on the output. And created a new file. And this file laser rocked.Probably the same will happen with other low file. The only thing that concerns me is not whether there will be due to exceeding the dynamics of sound sound additional contaminating factors that can distort the base frequency?

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Sep 25, 2016 14:01

Good topic! the author rispekt! But since I started this topic to give to the masses, may his humble opinion:
1. rings of the beam to put in the path of the laser beam on the crystal i.e. the beam passing through the rings.
2. you can use media Converter (cost a penny) https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=%D0% ... 4Q_AUIBigB
a little remake let the modulation on the LF output block of the same laser module on mikroshemka
3. to use media Converter or the same proposed by author branch option in conjunction with the optical fiber (patch cord, pigtails) for example https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=%D0% ... IQ_AUIBigB
and wound with the optical fiber through which the laser flux on the crystal clockwise in ascending
and some links which might be useful in this thread:
1 http://san-san55.livejournal.com/2012/07/12/
2 gardeners Egor Aleksandrovich by the Modulation of IR LEDs and semiconductor laser
3 Fiber optic generator cone type.
PS I thank the authors for the creation on public display this TABOO topic, after its creation find it is not a coincidence disappeared from the Internet, serious works and materials on this topic, he is not strange and this is not the first time unfortunately. and yet this work requires great care stream is very powerful 8) with respect<

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Sep 25, 2016 15:53

Humpty Baltay ! sorry, but what are You for such a technique NCH use 1 HZ, without distortion and with a normal frequency response to pass maybe? because they are like a good car :? If possible, check the oscilloscope at the output to the laser waveform, I doubt very much that there is the ideal form, I anyway do not know these bass amplifiers on the chip, except the lamps :) :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28

Good day avalon
аВАЛОН wrote:.e. passing the beam through the rings
not a fact. Slim experimented with the transmission of the laser through the rings without special rezultatov.

аВАЛОН wrote:Humpty Baltay ! sorry, but what are You for such a technique NCH use 1 HZ, without distortion and with a normal frequency response to pass maybe?

For me it's kind of a mystery why this question is confusing:
viewtopic.php?p=156126#p156126

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Sep 26, 2016 15:31

how to think, and to transfer the image formed for example with pictures using the digital optical video transmitter such https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=%D1% ... UQ_AUIBigB
there is also the laser output promoborudovanie in figure ???

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 26, 2016 15:43

avalon
Well, firstly; I understand that with the square wave we gained an understanding of? az Or still have questions?
аВАЛОН wrote:how to think, and to transfer the image formed for example with pictures using the digital optical video transmitter such https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=%D1% ... UQ_AUIBigB
there is also the laser output promoborudovanie in figure ???
Aaaammmm.... not that I was in the topic so wonderful korobochek, cursory glance - more likely than not, the Besh; but the loot that they ask for I would recommend rudineh. :?

and digitization can be done yourself, programmatically. Not real time, but it can not rested. And I'm not sure of the need thereof. Although, who knows, all we have to try. :?
The topic is interesting, try it.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 26, 2016 16:10

actually, the more interesting the topic looks the modulation of the carrier signal of a certain thought forms. ACC questions:
- what kind of carrier?
- how to modulate
- what?
interesting topic. 8)
ready to take the ADC under the fiber you can of course, but...

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Sep 26, 2016 16:15

Шалтай Балтай wrote:avalon
Well, firstly; I understand that with the square wave we gained an understanding of? az Or still have questions?

Yes az only, I use the generator in MSEC. XR2206, well, it's a matter of taste :? :)
and the fiber can be in the version that You suggested only what is necessary to fix the laser and alignment to configure

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Sep 26, 2016 17:25

Шалтай Балтай wrote:actually, the more interesting the topic looks the modulation of the carrier signal of a certain thought forms. ACC questions:
- what kind of carrier?
- how to modulate
- what?
interesting topic. 8)
ready to take the ADC under the fiber you can of course, but...
I nice option carrier square wave, modulation afirmatie sine amplitude of about 1/3 from the level of the square wave signal :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:04

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:How rings and kuwaki to modulate signals sine and square wave, well it's not coil's Mishina and communication with electricity no? Or how it is possible? At me too such thought was, but how?

Colta and kuwaki off.
we are talking about LM
мимоходом wrote:Watched the video with laser - fun... Well, spring here, lasers, phasers, crystals... a question appeared - the ultimate goal is the activation of the crystal? And how to understand the crystal is activated or not? How to track that work?
to measure the ostsillogaf, fotografa, a crystallographer. one probe in the crystal, the other in the ground 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:11

аВАЛОН wrote:I am sympathetic to a variant of the carrier square wave, modulation afirmatie sine amplitude of about 1/3 from the level of the square wave signal
Hmm... maybe...
in the case of carrier, it seems, any combination of sine and meander will be a work option, technically ....

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:43

Шалтай Балтай wrote: to measure fotografom, a crystallographer. one probe in the crystal, the other in the ground 8)
this is a joke right? or :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
and activation of the crystal, my IMHO something more lasting properties to do, ie the device, the device in which with a certain frequency is activated the crystal, giving each crystal is exclusively different source data, periods of activity, etc. features ...
and another OHM is a bit of info on infopreneur BJ etc. using a laser projector, they say, too good results more than and charger cars, too, some something similar if not exactly the same. just earlier this topic not much Aficio :wiz :wiz

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:57

Returning to the subject of modulation.
аВАЛОН wrote:the image formed for example with pictures using the digital optical video transmitter
this is certainly cool. And even cooler, I guess it would a hologram in 3D to portray and even in real-time and on the crystal project, this would be it would show :shock:
Very unlikely I will do such things :) 8)
I used four simple.
That's what I did in this regard is:
  • Almaval the voice quality 8KHz/8bit/Mono
  • "I converted" b in binary code, and 64K for seconds
  • Would use this pattern as the modulating signal ACC session,
ie, if you take session 8 Hz (Schumann, 7.83), we get 8000 seconds (over 2 hours) from the original sekundy. It's not sickly, but maybe it's for the best, I promtoional so promtoional :)
Here it makes sense, especially considering the fact that it generally requires the purchase of a "magic boxes" for the price of radionica. Just to think a head + a little sit down at Claudia.
such things :?

the same thing will work for SP, by the way. And it doubles the interest in the topic

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Tue Oct 04, 2016 22:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Returning to the subject of modulation.
Here it makes sense, especially considering the fact that it generally requires the purchase of a "magic boxes" for the price of radionica. Just to think a head + a little sit down at Claudia.
the same thing will work for SP, by the way. And it doubles the interest in the topic
optophonetic worth $ 47 for example https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/4-Channe ... f1f1dc2b00 well, Radionics at a price that I do not met :? and since we discuss this topic probably should think about more long-term effect of feedback, i.e. as if it is right to say - time of the active state of the crystal that keeps the properties after completion of exposure? I can of course correct, but my exceptionally humble opinion and not only mine, it's whatever the artifact, the device we have created, it has properties, qualities can't stay long ? 8) PS. if you remember the 13 crystal skulls of the Maya in that time, people, or whoever, managed to record on rhinestone info and properties that hold for centuries, and then think no optoporation, and possibly lasers too the form that is now, as they say all ingenious is simple much easier than we expect :) blame leopolitano development, and other factors, and the true is somewhere very close almost under your feet, just not everyone can to raise it, to understand my IMHO the secret is hidden in celvice, man is the most powerful magical machine, the only problem is that the surrounding factors, the circumstances do not give us plioceno evolve ALAS :cry:<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:16

аВАЛОН wrote:since we discuss this topic probably should think
well, if hohlyatsky forum don't need to stomp, then we can think about :)

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Oct 05, 2016 14:39

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote:since we discuss this topic probably should think
well, if hohlyatsky forum don't need to stomp, then we can think about :)
What are You doing? it is not clear. :? people a high level of consciousness Sorcerers, etc. do not divide based on race, color, preferences, and even more source info. domain name to hosts or anything...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 05, 2016 14:55

аВАЛОН wrote:what are You doing? it is not clear.
Yeah. He smiled. :) It is to the public right?
аВАЛОН wrote: the high-level people consciousness of Magi
and I have these slavoff he has never heard of. We have there grandparents barn was standing. :?
аВАЛОН wrote:and the more source of info. domain name to hosts or anything...

Code: Select all

we know best
where Chago sartir-off-AMB
let the first barn ostrout, Aki was 8)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 05, 2016 15:22

Well, I've been told MATRIARCHY nuzhon)))!. Out women wish each other understanding, who socks to knit someone something Doblo)). And the men from his sword unsheathed and Anu Nala right to flap them.)) One in the toilet. someone in the FSB ((((( :shock:
Matriarchy in the Studio)))in the country and in the country, and finally))))). We podobry , however. And mocked and buns to feed. :wink:

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Oct 05, 2016 17:02

Humpty Baltay judging by the energy, the voice, etc. moments You're still pretty young man 8) :wink: Humpty Baltay honestly don't know how You got to my posts such a reaction, but Oh well it happens, good luck :)

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Thu Oct 06, 2016 0:26

Another topic, maybe someone will be useful it is not a secret :) in itself the Video signal PAL, SECAM, etc. and transformed into the figure, emits an interesting sound waves for diagnosing faults in audio circuits use a full-fledged bass amplifier with advanced and terminal NCH, in fact the same tape recorder old format, knotted at the exit on acoustics, Micro-voltmeter and the led's polarity, simply but effectively, so that's my big surprise was when this adapted for audio circuits I used for the video, interesting sounds peculiar, and most importantly, they carry almost the same energy only on the other channel of perception :) :) i.e. to transmit the image, the picture to be used on the other channel of perception to the object of influence :? well, there already then it is possible in optics to drive, you can mebios, etc. all the original just :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 06, 2016 13:22

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I used th easier.
That's what I did in this regard is:

Almaval the voice quality 8KHz/8bit/Mono
"I converted" b in binary code, and 64K for seconds
Would use this pattern as the modulating signal ACC session,

ie, if you take session 8 Hz (Schumann, 7.83), we get 8000 seconds (over 2 hours) from the original sekundy. It's not sickly, but maybe it's for the best, I promtoional so promtoional :)

Preliminary results

Code: Select all

67K Oct 3 10:02 test-1.wma | Original VMA
 761K Oct 3 10:55 test-1.wav | Convertutil in VAV
 | $ soxi ./test-1.wav
|
 | Input File : './test-1.wav'
 | Channels : 2
 | Sample Rate : 44100
 | Precision : 16-bit
 | Duration : 00:00:04.41 = 194560 samples = 330.884 CDDA sectors
 | File Size : 778k
 | Bit Rate : 1.41 M
 | Sample Encoding: 16-bit Signed Integer PCM
 35K Oct 3 11:08 test-in.wav | Convertutil in 8-bit quality 8KHz, mono
 | $ soxi ./test-in.wav
 | 
 | Input File : './test-in.wav'
 | Channels : 1
 | Sample Rate : 8000
 | Precision : 8-bit
 | Duration : 00:00:04.41 = 35294 samples ~ 330.881 CDDA sectors
 | File Size : 35.3 k
 | Bit Rate : 64.1 k
 | Sample Encoding: 8-bit Unsigned Integer PCM
 276K Oct 6 09:52 bin.txt | Binary Matrix 0101000101010101010
 213K Oct 6 10:12 spectrogram.png| Cool ! :)
 270M Oct 4 09:25 8HzMod.wav | Modulated 8герцовая session
 | $ soxi ./8HzMod.wav
 | 
 | Input File : './8HzMod.wav'
 | Channels : 1
 | Sample Rate : 8000
 | Precision : 8-bit
 | Duration : 09:48:30.00 = 282480000 samples ~ 2.64825 e+06 CDDA sectors
 | File Size : 282M
 | Bit Rate : 64.0 k
 | Sample Encoding: 8-bit Unsigned Integer PCM

dude, not from the orig 4 seconds only almost 10 and 8 Hz hour session :-)

JV will not put :roll: and LM - dare :)<