LM. Laser modulator

Александр Н.
Re: SP2. Laser modulator

Post by Александр Н. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 17:18

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:The power of the laser module 5mW, one channel of my ucilka 20W
he smiled :)
Well, what's so funny. The output of household Ulf audio signal "ground" under your speakers. Patibility laser illuminates only(!) with a few Watts of power ucilka! He(LM) you need the voltage modulated by the audio signal. The principle is the same as for the chasers or the equalizer. In my opinion, the problem is solved by a simple cascade of a single transistor connected to the output of the player. Three cell battery is enough for several days of operation of the amplifier in two channels and two LM. I could be wrong of course, time will tell.
My knowledge in electronics is minimal, so can someone tell me if there are hams on the forum. What excites the coil Mobius? the electricity voltage? Means open collector transistor is the best option, without loss of capacity? How to protect the coil and the transistor from overheating? A voltage divider? As well included in the circuit to fine-tune the threshold for overheating?

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:because power 5mW laser even on light pulls
LM are different.
Looking for two real stores and one online store, all the LM power up to 5mW. Saw a laser pointer (LU) to 700мВт, they are in the case and with batteries. But the price tag accordingly. Thinking about buying and recast for these purposes. Well, the crystal looked closely corresponding in diameter hand does not embrace. Beauty will.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jan 09, 2017 18:39

Александр Н. wrote:Beauty will be
respect! az

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Jan 15, 2017 19:42

Александр Н. wrote: . I understand Your irony, because power 5mW laser even on light pulls.
no, I'm serious :) magical devices laser 5mW is not enough at all, and in combination with others such as organic, etc. thing is pretty serious it turns out :) You also screw the power will have :)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:42

аВАЛОН wrote: no, I'm serious :) magical devices laser 5mW is not enough at all, and in combination with others such as organic, etc. thing is pretty serious it turns out :) You also screw the power will have :)
The magical device? Well, if I believed in it more than 50%, then maybe you would understand immediately.
I did the device taking into account the maximum utilization, without loss. If it doesn't work as the author intended, then at least exclusive night light will remain.
Yeah, turned out very nice. Lasers made directly through organic bottom. Organic of aluminium powder handsome. Inside two coils with different winding. All portable lasers are removed, the quartz, too, with the Mobius overheating problem was solved. Chase affirmations that I recorded on tape. Feedback seems to be there, but I'm not sure much can be blamed on coincidence, probability theory, etc. besides just a couple of days. So while I will not "pretentious clap their hands", as is done ,for example, in a branch about bio-resonance modulators. But Humpty the Baltay huge respect!!

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44

Александр Н. wrote:Inside two coils with different winding. with the Mobius overheating problem was solved.
Can pointeresovatsya, two coils with different winding? what's the difference? the polarity? or etc. is heated and why it is unclear? Mobius correctly wound should not warm at all.! what is winding resistance?

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 21:46

аВАЛОН wrote: Can pointeresovatsya, two coils with different winding? what's the difference? the polarity? or etc. is heated and why it is unclear? Mobius correctly wound should not warm at all.! what is winding resistance?
Curling wire clock and anti. No matter how much reading and have not figured out how to wound, so I got both. Hooked up in parallel.

Any coil, any load, heated and lit, if it receives more power than it can dissipate. Lasers and coils consume different power. Have both worked at maximum capacity. How to do it from one ucilka?
The threshold of the heating coil and the beginning of the peak of its radiation. IMHO

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Jan 18, 2017 21:54

Александр Н. wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote: Can pointeresovatsya, two coils with different winding? what's the difference? the polarity? or etc. is heated and why it is unclear? Mobius correctly wound should not warm at all.! what is winding resistance?
Curling wire clock and anti. No matter how much reading and have not figured out how to wound, so I got both. Hooked up in parallel.
Any coil, any load, heated and lit, if it receives more power than it can dissipate. Lasers and coils consume different power. Have both worked at maximum capacity. How to do it from one ucilka?
The threshold of the heating coil and the beginning of the peak of its radiation. IMHO
If you can post a connection diagram with NCH lasers, scheme powering. I shook the coil of PEL 0,56 length of the winding wire should not be less than 8 ohms :) :? :? :? You power shake on the coil and the lasers themselves? or are they connected in series to the coil? frankly difficult to understand without a diagram :) but if achieved that is not heated and is at least 0.5 W in a winding already will work :)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 22:40

аВАЛОН wrote:If you can post a connection diagram with NCH lasers, scheme powering. I shook the coil of PEL 0,56 length of the winding wire should not be less than 8 ohms :) :? :? :?
Well, if you put this reel in the socket, wanna smoke? Of course the fireworks. Can be wound to any length, the resistance of the secondary. Matter how much power do I need to bring this reel. Do not burn, and to excite. And you can connect the battery to the plug of the TV, the voltage on the coil power supply will go, but the screen will not light up :)
аВАЛОН wrote:what You power shake on the coil and the lasers themselves? or are they connected in series to the coil? frankly difficult to understand without a diagram :)
Coils in parallel on one channel, lasers parallel to each other. On each channel output stage open collector, with its adjustment of the opening of the transistor.
Power consumption of lasers is clear from their characteristics. Power consumption of the coils is nothing to measure. But theoretically, I think, about 6-10 watts. But it does not matter, each reel requires "individual" power to drive. IMHO.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Jan 18, 2017 22:49

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/17 ... xperiment/
http://www.scalarheartconnection.com/ar ... s-coil.php
I recommend You still read like You for some reason have not posted a circuit with open collector there are many, a few popular schemes and all different :) much talking the common collector circuit :) well, okay and works well ! the most important thing You like ! it is also right, but everything else is not important. :) this modu in mibis to upload? You that it cakes PECs going? :)
Well, if you put this reel in the socket, wanna smoke? Of course the fireworks. Can be wound to any length, the resistance of the secondary. Matter how much power do I need to bring this reel. Do not burn, and to excite. And you can connect the battery to the plug of the TV, the voltage on the coil power supply will go, but the screen will not light up
well, it certainly will leave no koment :) thank you
PS You are probably as I skipped physics lessons at school and University :wink: :wink: :wink:
P=UI=U*2/R (the higher the resistance, the lower the power)
But you can also from Ohm's law to derive a formula direct of power versus resistance:
P=UI=I*2xR (the more resistance, the more power) well, that's a joke of course :)
but in our case magic should be a balance and compromise i.e. physics and its laws of magic if You consider the device from the point of view of magic, it does not matter, really work here etc. laws :) and matters etc. Your inherent intention in the result, as worked that labor, how much attention udeleno, and where the attention was at the time of sborki, in short not the laws of physics, but the coil is less than 8 ohms, I don't understand from any point of view az and let me say, has done a personal experiment of SP, two of the same device, all the same, the wire length, type of coiling, the time of creation, organic the same with one bag components, the difference is only one first device is done with a great interest, love, as they say CSTI soul invested in it, and the second device was done a little later, especially at the same time as lowering its usual level, without much attention, without love in the matter, anyways pow -ti-SPTI, and the main result, the first device to all who are not given all very much even those who knows nothing and not the Sens, and from the second pushed everyone away like the devil from incense, I also, important attitude in any case. why do you think in ancient Russia before marriage, a girl,a woman asked for a cake of especti??? I hope I told You the meaning of what you wanted :)<

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:12

аВАЛОН wrote:http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/17 ... xperiment/
http://www.scalarheartconnection.com/ar ... s-coil.php
I recommend You still read like You for some reason have not posted a circuit with open collector there are many, a few popular schemes and all different :) much talking the common collector circuit :)
I just didn't read the forum rules and don't know whether it is possible here to post links to outside resources.
The scheme took away the first: http://malatok.at.ua/forum/7-1-3
Tried the transistors 815 and 817. More like 817 in the peak amplitude of the flicker of lasers. Set up like this: plug in headphones and the variable resistor found the best sound, then connected the lasers, and slightly up to the maximum amplitude of the flicker. Shells more convenient to use multi-turn, finer adjustment is obtained. The emitter resistor is not put in power the electrolyte, too, so all components can be easily soldered around the shells surface mounting.
аВАЛОН wrote:such modu in mibis to upload? You that it cakes PECs going? :)
Well, I gave the example with the TV. The voltage goes through it and the screen does not light up. As here correctly to Express: it works in this case or not?

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:23

Александр Н. wrote: it works in this case or not?
from the point of view of physics and electronics, collection schemes, works for sure!! for consideration from the point of view of magic, HF, LF , impact on people, chakra, hard to say without a photo of the device in active state, but here is the second point, if the device was up and running in HF, and to publish it in public or share with the wrong people, it is possible a very high probability that the meter will then begin to work differently, worse for You,everything is possible and linking the photo, ie the device is yours and works for the benefit of Petya or Vasya that familiar with the magic of linking, etc. in short perfect still maximum to estimate the device is a pendulum, through the ajna, Tarot,frames, etc. Yes, anything that suits You :) :wiz there is a saying I said " what pohvastatsya without and stay!" but it's not literally, but the meaning of this is, if there is still desire someone a picture of the device to pass outside, then it is necessarily on the mental level to protect from unauthorized usage :) magic it is such a thing 8) with respect

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:36

аВАЛОН wrote:such modu in mibis to upload? You that it cakes PECs going? :)
Yes, I lied probably about 6-10 watts. Now found-estimated time of discharge of the batteries doesn't add up to something. Should less get. Well then try it on for fun.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:42

another remark, I do not know what this is, but many have noticed, prayers, afirmatsii pronounced polosamota are much stronger compared to the variant when in full voice :) for me it is a mystery, but it works for some reason, it's no wonder the grandmother who scolds, rolls, treated with prayers, say prayers, it was a whisper , and hiding text is not an option, as many are eager to share what I read :) rather, there is a departure from the forces of counter or something similar, but it is a slight deviation of top :) and here, too, and with different results according to different power, I'll never know, but for some reason I have works best at minimum power when the earphone is connected as an equivalent fir heard :)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:02

аВАЛОН wrote:another remark, I do not know what this is, but many have noticed, prayers, afirmatsii pronounced polosamota are much stronger compared to the variant when in full voice :) for me it is a mystery, but it works for some reason, it's no wonder the grandmother who scolds, rolls, treated with prayers, say prayers, it was a whisper , and hiding text is not an option, as many are eager to share what I read :) rather, there is a departure from the forces of counter or something similar, but it is a slight deviation of top :) and here, too, and with different results according to different power, I'll never know, but for some reason I have works best at minimum power when the earphone is connected as an equivalent fir heard :)
Shopot? Well, the meaning is, probably, to try.
Volume control it is possible to make the laser barely glow. Here's "whisper". And you can get most of burning, almost twinkling, regardless of the amplitude of the audio signal. Here's "the scream".
But I like the maximum amplitude of the glow. Ie silence is the pause - no lights, loud sound and flashes the maximum brightness. And, by the way, with the usual household Ulf I have this effect of fiction.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:34

Returning to the subject modulated signal
For 3 months in flight. Happy. Response there. Like even more than Spska, softer.
Did not get to LM with modulation. It looks extremely interesting option.
in General, all good luck.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Did not get to LM with modulation. .
not exactly, from the modulation of the chase for a long time, a real breakthrough
but with the carrier and modulation have not yet done

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: LM. Laser modulator

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:48

there is such a thing, the terminals are called:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:49

zapevaet:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:50

ACC, on the one hand, amp
on the other hand, LM
LM - on postavicka, for convenience

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:52

LM - in terminals
black to black, red to red
observe the polarity
wire in the amp, the amp on the output of bananas, there is a clip

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:33

All good zdraveska.
Lay out the 20 Hz session for LM, modulated by a fractal "rabbit sequence" 30-th level.
why 20 Hz? The fact that LM - polar, trail 10 Hz. IMHO, one of the most "common" frequencies
description:
10 - enhanced release of serotonin & mood elevator, universally beneficial, use to try effects of other mixes [MB]. Acts as ananalgesic, safest frequency, especially for hangover & jet lag. [EQ] Meg Patterson used for nicotine withdrawal. [MB3] dominant alpha frequency, clarity, normalcy, anti-convulsant, circadian rhythm resync, activate kidneys, raise body temp, more serotonin [SS]; Good when trying to correlate information by the subconscious - Sort of a waiting frequency while the subconscious does the work at lower frequencies. [RA]; Motor impulse coordination (Motor Control cortex) [RA]; Learning a foreign language [RA+PWM via DW]; Centering, Sleep Spindles, Arousal [DIV]; Associated with Solar Plexus/Manipura chakra (Color=Yellow) (Body Parts=Pancreas, Stomach, Liver, Gall Bladder, Nervous System) (Effects=Spiritual wisdom, self-healing)(Note=E) [OML]; Increased alertness (caused by an increase in norepinephrine + serotonin & a decrease in melatonin), sense of well being & decreased pain (caused by increase in beta-endorphins) [RED]; Adrenal Stimulant [RS]; Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported (in conjunction with 18 HZ) [RUS via DW]; Treatment for Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyperactivity [LUB via DW]; Treatment for closed head injury [HOF via DW]; 'Berger Rhythm' [BER via DW]; (used on) headaches [RS]
master WAV session:Packed with 7z for max compression, archive size: 456K, file size: 514M
file characteristics:

Code: Select all

$ soxi ./lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.wav

Input File : './lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.wav'
Channels : 1
Sample Rate : 8000
Precision : 8-bit
Duration : 18:41:53.45 = 538507600 samples ~ 5.04851 e+06 CDDA sectors
File Size : 539M
Bit Rate : 64.0 k
Sample Encoding: 8-bit Unsigned Integer PCM
playing - 18часов 40min

file decryption:

./lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.wav
 | | | | | |
 | | | | | \-- extension
 | | | | \-------- frequency modulation
 | | | \------------- the frequency of digitization, sampl rate, 8000
 | | \---------------- the level of the fractal
 | \---------------------- the name of the fractal (the rabbit sequence\rabbit sequence)
 \------------------------- for LM

<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:38

same in MP3, this to player:

MP3 sessionPacked with 7z for max compression, archive size: 71K, file size: 65M
file characteristics:

$ soxi ./lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.mp3

Input File : './lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.mp3'
Channels : 1
Sample Rate : 8000
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 18:41:53.66 = 538509312 samples ~ 5.04852 e+06 CDDA sectors
File Size : 67.3 M
Bit Rate : 8.00 k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
playing - 18часов 40min

file decryption:

./lm-r-seq-30.8 KSR.20Hz.mp3
 | | | | | |
 | | | | | \-- extension
 | | | | \-------- frequency modulation
 | | | \------------- the frequency of digitization, sampl rate, 8000
 | | \---------------- the level of the fractal
 | \---------------------- the name of the fractal (the rabbit sequence\rabbit sequence)
 \------------------------- for LM