SP2. Workshop

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: SP2

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15

Кудесник wrote:That's it, also raised this issue, mentioning that the energy from SP is too rough and as powering the lower chakras difficult for further digestion. But somehow that never caught on...
Depends.1.from stuffing, 2-depends on the state (of epoxide remembers),2-from the crystal. And all together-tough and rough. To comply with all the pure options and succeed. Than to modulate also important. Many of those who made themselves and left, and many of those who did and dismantled. Please submit your questions to them, for this thread to read over the SP. and other topics slips it. Also there are other sites with kotoroya there is not enough people tehnicheskie and other.In a YouTube video.

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Mon Sep 05, 2016 15:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote:here is Mr. warlock, who claims that he has a design JV with two obiusly that it energizes the sine and binaurally, and it seems to work. If so, then the quality of such products, of course, more "noise" there must be minimised. But I have no data on the device.
If the warlock can share - love to hear.
There is so much construction! Surprised that few people have gone this route, most of the sources of the audio signal of the stereo, what good to disappear? Everything is simple, plain fruit cake (resin, shavings, zagibin all sorts of taste), only two on-chip toroidal coil (two Mobius), respectively, come out 4 wires. The signal for left and right channels on separate coils. The signal generated in the app drive in the player and Bang... the Trick here it is, the common mode signal in both channels technically should be stronger than the same in a single channel. It turns out, but the power gain feels not very big, barely noticeable.

With binaurally I started experimenting for the sake of Osov and similar practices. It should be noted that the meander is perceived by the crystal is stronger in the sense that the square wave it reacts more readily than a sine. Don't quite understand what was meant by "noise", but part of adobovskogo sine wave in fact softer. The concept of "quality" I guess it's not the best way describes the situation, because each waveform has its own, clearly defined by a number of harmonics, and this can not be avoided. That is, feeding a sine wave or square wave, or saw, or a trapezoid, in addition to the fundamental frequency we send to the coil and even multiple frequencies. In the case of meander some more extended harmonics and odd it is expressed highly, and the sine wave - most "poor" harmonics option.

Sorry, but I have no oscilloscope, it would be interesting to see what's really going on, because the coil, even double, is still a inductance, still it has the capacity, and therefore the whole design is definitely the filter. Every filter affects the final waveform. And that's actually the filter is the same q-factor, i.e. width of the noise they bandwidth. The wider the bandwidth, the lower the quality factor, the less the effect of the filter on the waveform.

From observations. Binaurally we listen to the ears so that the valid range for this frequency is limited by the hearing and the air environment. In the case of the crystal the situation is slightly different environment from us silica and the surrounding ether/orgone, and the organ of perception the entire body. That is, the ears have nothing to do with it. Crystal turned out to be equally well translates into the environment as a high frequency, and Infranet. Using the binaural technology has managed to get it to work at frequencies from 20 Hz and below that in meditation practice was a great help. You can sleep next to SP not bothered headphones or even some devices that are in direct contact with the body.

It is possible to generate in one channel the right frequency, but it is not the same as two loved ones in different channels. Low runout, we call the difference between the higher frequencies which the crystal reacts more readily.

In the most General terms, is everything. There are more observations, but this is beyond the scope of the topic.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:07

чернокнижник wrote:only on the crystal the two toroidal coils (two Mobius), respectively, come out 4 wires.
Thank you for your review! az
Couple voprosov:
  1. Two separate coil(Mobius)? Or two braids, one Suite and wrapped a Mobius strip?
  2. Both bathed in organic?
  3. Both have the same spin?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Tue Sep 06, 2016 18:29

Point by point:
1. did the first two braids and twist them into one. The experiment was covered with left spin, and braids, and the Assembly of them. Worked all of this rough, it was like breaking something delicate and important, had to abandon the instrument. Technically everything worked, and worked as a watch, but the result resembled a Peers victory))) And OS happened a lot, and all, but exhausting this thing is worse than unloading wagons. Then got smarter and wound two separate coils right - I liked this one. I can not clearly recommend a separate coil or the stranding of two things - a good device is only one, and it two separate right-wing Mobius

2. Yes, both are inside the mass of orgonite.
3. Yeah. And the resistance is the same, the length of the source wire, respectively.

IMHO, and plans for the near - two coils with the same spin and the same resistance at DC, but will post at a right angle. Something tells us that any torsion cases should go "with the light". Here you can play with the phase of the signal and its variations in the right and left channels...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 06, 2016 18:43

чернокнижник wrote:but out of this thing worse than unloading wagons. Then got smarter and wound two separate coils right - that's like
hmm... I wonder saved. az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 06, 2016 18:54

another question
I understand that the effect of noise is virtually absent for products with two mausami and sinusoidal powering?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Tue Sep 06, 2016 20:03

Шалтай Балтай wrote:the effect of "noise"
or something I do wrong, or one of the two))) I can not comprehend what is meant by noise? SP ears heard only once, and it is not certain that he had heard, and especially not sure that ears. "Dirty" feel SP like murky mood, tangled thoughts and minor problems with the physics, no?
Something else?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Tue Sep 06, 2016 20:05

Or is it the focus, that is, the efficiency of the pies?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 08, 2016 14:24

warlock
In some ways it is good that the issue is not a response, especially considering the fact that You, as I understand mostly use the unit with two mausami and sinusoidal powering
I never thought to post the Magician from Aug 26. But reading, I understand what they mean.
The noise I would describe as a kind of defocusing, energy-dissipation during operation of the joint venture.
I do not entirely sure that makes sense at all to bother. Looks like a minor problem. This is IMHO, of course.
Again respect for advice on device with 2 Mausami. az It is very good. interesting idea! :ay

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Thu Sep 08, 2016 15:57

Шалтай Балтай wrote:some defocusing, energy-dissipation during operation SP
Now it is clear. Every artifact works with the "loss" is inevitable. There apparently was a discrepancy between the expected effect, with valid. In this sense everything is in order. But if there were additional unwanted effects - there is clearly a topic for another conversation.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:44

viewtopic.php?p=168706#p168706
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Small problems here outlined. With SP-shkoy that everything seems in order, but session.
Had I paid attention that it was not a trivial sadacca session to generate.
This is what happens standard VAF encoding - 44100 is sample sec.
BUT
if you look here: viewtopic.php?t=6231
it is evident that not all the frequencies multiple of 44100
for example
Schumann frequency, 7.83 Hz:

Code: Select all

44100/7.83=5632.1839
no, it's the little things, why? because

44100/5632=7.83025
but this is minor for low frequencies
for the higher frequency of quartz, for example:

44100/2675=16.4859
and this is:

44100/16=2756.25
but this is not unpleasant guys
this sucks....
Yes, I understand that it depends on the algorithm, but the task is delicate and to trust the third-party priligy in this case I can't. These things made the hands.

and there is now such "Goodies":

Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor 
Resonates with the Platonic year {about 26,000 years}
Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality 
Frequency associated with Brain (Note=Eb) [BH1]
Frequency associated with Liver (Note=Eb) [BH1][BH4]
Frequency associated with Kidney (Note=Eb) [BH1][BH4]
etc.

actually, experimentally it was found sho waffo on Fig sampl rate, in the sense that it can be anything - everything is working correctly. I.e. the standard 44100 or 22050 is just a Convention, technically any sampl rate srabotaet
BUT
while there is no data about the same MP3, this is important because many players do not know what is waff
not all nfu just. Yes Wafa generated with any sampl rate, but not every player plays it. :?
In fact I went back to the standard 44100, and changed the algorithm. I don't really want to, because there is no clear hits on sanlam. Well, that is what
But, interestingly, is quite valid lose waffy with multiple sampl rates, such as:
  • and even 352800
which is good news.
in General, where not to dig - shovel falls :)<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:53

no, of course it is possible to alter the bent player that used to play waff with any sampl rate. And what to do with MP3 player?
nezadachka.... 8)