Ring. Activation sound

Мицкле
Re: Activation of the Rings sound

Post by Мицкле » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:15

Remember that at Ru.The tracker was (and is) release - a powerful mnogogolovy collection under the title "Psycho-ethnic music".
( https://rutracker.cr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1943971 ). The problem is that the tracker is locked and the link is not a fact to go.
Also, for some reason the tracker does not find a release for the title in the search, which is strange ... Found in the General section "Ethnic music of Siberia and Central and East Asia" ( the nickname of raliser - Tech ). And - Oh good Luck! - his release and links to the entire archive of outside Ru.Tracker:
(The password from all the archives, if you ask: 1234567890 )
Throat singing:
Part 1 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/881b04d592 ... .part1.rar
Part 2 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/dddc5d7885 ... .part2.rar
Part 3 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/f8e3533d9d ... .part3.rar
Tibetan throat singing:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/eacf4859c7 ... anting.rar
Tibetan singing bowls:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/26b0cb6601 ... -Bowls.rar
Harp:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6bee4dd767fb/Vargan.rar
Didgeridoo:
Part 1 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/746c6c6726 ... .part1.rar
Part 2 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5955033bef ... .part2.rar
az<
Last edited by Мицкле on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:05, edited 2 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:18

speaking of tuning forks
whether we like it or not, but every product has its own resonant frequency, I'm talking purely about sound vibrations
the Besh
if you take the Kuvak and secure platform, and then lightly across the platform to hit, you will hear a ringing/buzz coming from the node
it has its own sound resonance frequency of the product, the analogue of a tuning fork
now what you need to do this rumble to add to the VAF and to perform a spectrum analyzer, it's just a program, like this: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=spectrogram+a ... fhp&ia=web
Here
ACC we know the frequency of the product, all you need to do then is just to activate the product with that frequency
Um..... just happens I don't know :lol:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:20

Mickle
in! Yes! harp and hortance respect! az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Um..... just happens I don't know :lol:
in fact, it would be great if I happened to configure the product on a particular frequency, for example Kuvak on 432 Hz, in!
in principle it is possible, it is not clear how that's all you need....
well it so, thoughts aloud 8)

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Mon Aug 29, 2016 23:52

Humpty and Aku Waka also determined the total length of the wire? First thought - it is a pity that these products are not glass of water, poured the water ( or diminished ) - that is the adjustment of the frequency.. so here, if the total length of wire does not matter, it is possible by experimentation to adjust the frequency ( at least to the close values ), adding or subtracting the length of the wire. For example, do Aku Wack with the stock, then cut and fluster, making measurements.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59

Мицкле wrote:Humpty, and Aku Waka also determined the total length of the wire?
Ahem....
Each piece is made to measure. Entoy table: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6181 painted exactly what the product for some Measure done. Akavak has never been an exception to the rule

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:12

Humpty, help me, please, when activated by the sound of aku-HAC must lie in static or it can flap over the sick plot ?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Tue Aug 30, 2016 14:07

Activation of two Aku-Vakov through the speakers vibrations Sliema. Chills to the spine.

Sounds taken from YouTube. Experiments Sliema with harmonizable. Slim knew his job.

Fails to insert properly. Go to the link. A very serious video.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 30, 2016 16:07

Малика wrote:or it can flap over the sick plot ?
Glad to hear from You, Malika! :D
of course, you can (I allow :) )
another thing is that if you keep the Kuvak in his hands, the sound vibrations are weak, that's stand:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 30, 2016 17:33

Пчела wrote:slim knew his job.
for slim was the team edinomyshlennikov, some bill Reid was worth, that he "discovered" the Lost Yardstick Diana, the first wife of slim, the book is not explicitly mentioned, but it looks like it is to her we owe the birth of the tensor ring, the second wife, Catharine, where now hangs the thing, cal Harrison and many many others
It's uncommon people that could put aside my personal ambitions for the cause. People who respect themselves and their families, not wasting energy on chatter, concettina efforts in the direction of the CASE!
We have such people?
THERE?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Tue Aug 30, 2016 17:49

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Conceria efforts in the direction of the CASE!
We have such people?
THERE?
Yes, oddly enough. One of them, I!

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 30, 2016 18:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:of course you can (I allow
Oh, Humpty, Thanks for the permission :) I will continue to wave)))

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Sep 09, 2016 14:59

To activate the harmonizer "Singing bowls" for the night:
I put it on the stand harmonizer column from the player and as soon as turned on the player, then his peripheral vision saw a blue flash in the room. He lay down and began to observe the space in the room, the lights turned off so it is visible. The first thing I saw is that in the air appeared whitish filaments of energy that hung like balls..just hung.. then the air began to thicken, and began to show blue dots, and small and larger, small as the point from the tip of the needle, larger, well-sized actually a one-bit coin, so they are all different in size, I just took out the air was so thick that I had a desire to touch it and I reached up to where was the greatest concentration of these blue dots, the plot of this was physically felt and there was something kind of burning, by this time, the body began to buzz.. When I started to move my hand in that thick air, then the air in the room began to move me right up to the bedroom door, as if I put my hand in the jelly, and churned it.. All this action lasted until the music was playing when the player is off (I put on only one play), then after 20-25 minutes it gradually disappeared, the feeling was that the room was empty. Thus, I have three times included Singing bowls and three times all of these effects, that is, I checked that these effects were evident from activation. We had to immediately write until all of the remembered even the morning part of the vision is forgotten, therefore, decided not to wait and chose the time to unsubscribe today.
If possible, in the next days I'll try some CD A. Patrushev, I have the whole set)))
Husband while he was a player, fell asleep powerful dream, but I woke up at three in the morning and said that more did not want to sleep, sleep.
I once did the experiment, too, was fast asleep, woke up too early and quite awake)).

КПН

Post by КПН » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:58

All good health!!! found on the Internet disk Sliema activation http://music.lib.ru/k/krasnow_e/alb9.shtml

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Sep 10, 2016 14:33

КПН wrote: found on the Internet disk Sliema
hmm. voobsheto:
the author of the music: Krasnov Eugene
Performed By: Krasnov Eugene
but this:
SLIM SPURLING
he smiled :)

КПН

Post by КПН » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
КПН wrote: found on the Internet disk Sliema
hmm. voobsheto:
the author of the music: Krasnov Eugene
Performed By: Krasnov Eugene
but this:
SLIM SPURLING
he smiled :)
I know that the author of the music: Krasnov Eugene,just wanted the answer to feel what kind of person you are :) please remove my profile from this forum,wish you all THE best!!!!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:29

КПН wrote:just wanted the answer to feel what kind of person you are
Ah... just not dopetril :) hope felt, in tto on my nickname 2800 posts :)
КПН wrote: please remove my profile from this forum
yeah, the demonstration poses :ay
technically, it's not me - it's to the moderators

PS
in tto, I thought that ban on IP
and the Albanian PM is not necessary to RUB, pre-saved

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57

here's the product:
the same can be attributed to strategic.
I would call it the "Bell of the new Millennium" :)
The fact that at the time when the product sounds, vibrate, its activity is increased by orders of magnitude, here is a video: viewtopic.php?p=159991#p159991
ACC, the product turns into a tuning fork, resonating on its own vibrations.
All you need to do is to make the product vibrate on the right frequency. To do this, IMHO, you need to change the mechanical tension of the product. There is an idea to achieve this by designs such as Tensegrity. Not to be confused with the exercise of Carlos Castaneda, this is not the topic. We are talking about the structures:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tensegrity+st ... &ia=images
Using a similar design it will be possible to change the mechanical tension of the product that will setup the desired frequency of the sound, the Besh vibrations.
The topic was not disclosed - on study.

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Mon Sep 12, 2016 14:56

"First of all - planes!.. Well, girls?, - girls then!.." ( this is about the priority of health over the "jewelry" ) the Course of Your thoughts I like :)

Tensegrity, of course, interesting idea, but there are nyuans, among others - who deals with stringed instruments knows that strings all the time are drawn. New - hard for two or three days, then much slower, but still a stretch. So - there will be stable fixation of the tuned frequency. Therefore, there must be a mechanism for self-customization to user, or service this configuration ( type, brought you up, or call the master of the house ). Well, if I understand correctly the initial idea.. the Second nyuans the material itself of the strings tension. Here I am - XS.. I Read somewhere about karasteleva something, but can't specifically say, Nitsche, sorry :?
"Shell buttons", you know..
Last edited by Мицкле on Mon Sep 12, 2016 16:06, edited 2 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:02

Мицкле wrote:And therefore will be stable fixation of the tuned frequency.
You are absolutely right! az Products of this level are rare and delicate and will require ACC. the level of training of the operator. Completely agree. This topic is not for a week or a month. It's a year or two of study. This strategic direction
Мицкле wrote:Second nyuans the material itself of the strings tension
I look to the harder Bronze alloys. At the moment it looks real. It's more tactical now. May the new year will have achievements.

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:08

Speaking of bells.. If you not configure the product and the language in which the bell beating?..
If you take a binaural stereo recording, one channel - one frequency, the other - the other of two frequencies to form the desired effect.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:13

Мицкле wrote:If you configure is not the product and the language in which the bell beating?..
I do not quite understand :roll:

a couple of words in dogonku. As it turned out, the activation of the rings sound theme are working on. But, those developments that I see does not uchityvayut own vibration products. This approach cannot be considered sufficient. My vision is that to use a own vibration of the instrument for achieving maximum effectiveness. That's why I uslca for Bronze, pour it bells. It's harder, but much perspektivnee.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:15

Мицкле wrote:If you take a binaural stereo recording
and, of bankrucy. This is a separate issue. It's a different level and I do not yet ready to talk about it. This... balshoy secret. :)

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:20

Generally, of course, I remember the phrase: "simpler is better ".

Even the poem I remembered:

Heed, not obessudte
I love the simplicity, but the
That reveals the complexity of the fact
And not hides the void

:)

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Mon Sep 12, 2016 15:25

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Мицкле wrote:If you configure is not the product and the language in which the bell beating?..
I do not quite understand :roll:

a couple of words in dogonku. As it turned out, the activation of the rings sound theme are working on. But, those developments that I see does not uchityvayut own vibration products. This approach cannot be considered sufficient. My vision is that to use a own vibration of the instrument for achieving maximum effectiveness. That's why I uslca for Bronze, pour it bells. It's harder, but much perspektivnee.
Within the bell hangs a so-called "language" ( the bronze(?) stick with a balloon on the end ), and the stroke is made. ( General in the East near the bell hanging balance beam on chains instead of the language. ) In your videos You've hit the product is the same improvised language line. I thought that if by making the tongue, carve it to a point ( customizing it, thus, for a specific product ), it is possible that upon impact, the product will sound the desired frequency.

After all, when the bell was cast, this 90-ton, also made of a certain frequency, I guess.. But how to calculate it with a mass? And you would not then a ton or two with a file grind down to the desired limits. :( Maybe it was the language then, well its a little easier to handle ( or make several to choose from )? )