Ring. Activation sound

Мицкле
Re: Activation of the Rings sound

Post by Мицкле » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Мицкле wrote:by the Way, anyone need with a convenient online Converter to extract audio from video: http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter.
( the top strip is inserted into a referring page is of what we need to extract the audio, under it you can select the desired audio format; below is a list of supported sites. However, very long files can't pull )

Saved, good thing, in fact, the conversion of Yu-tyuba in MP3 theme is sufficiently covered, as is software, online converters and plugins for browsers
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=youtube+to+mp ... =h_&ia=web
This Converter I like that you can convert not only in MP3 but in flac format ( and some others too ) and the fact that it is not necessary to upload videos. Conveniently, in General )

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:07

Good zdraveska, dear warlock
Thank you for your comments and ideas az
чернокнижник wrote:sacred Frequency measurements can be converted to audible frequency range by simple division on a calculator
I understand You, I will allow myself to assume that this understanding has its roots from the knowledge of Harmonics. My personal vision is to ensure that in this case it doesn't work. :?
чернокнижник wrote:Another option is to not divide by 2, and one of the mathematical constants, you will also receive a number of frequencies...
I apologize, but reminds guesswork, forgiveness please :oops:
Question to think about: Why the Resonant frequency of white light 144Мгц?
Understanding the answer to this question IMHO is a key component of the technology. I have to admit that I have not yet obzavelsya. :?
чернокнижник wrote:here is also the frequency is quite high, and they can sing
Of course you can, But if you sing LA 432Гц do not think that elecro-encephalograph attached to Your brain will also show 432Гц. This is a very superficial understanding of the situation. :)
Yes, all the world is waves and vibrations, including light, but if you smartie at the world through rose-tinted glasses this does not mean that the vibrations of the brain will be equal to the frequency of pink light :lol:
do not confuse!

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Thu Aug 04, 2016 13:37

Шалтай Балтай wrote:a Question to think about: Why is the Resonant frequency of white light 144Мгц?
and where is the data?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 14:38

Хорошо wrote:and where is the data?
viewtopic.php?t=6141
According to Hans Becker, “resonant frequency of the Royal or sacred cubit is 144,000 Hz—a harmonic of the speed of light.” (v)
v Pangman, MJ and Melanie Evans. Dancing With Water: The New Science of Water. USA: Uplifting Press. 2011

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:don't think that elecro-encephalograph attached to Your brain will also show 432Гц. This is a very superficial understanding of the situation.
But I don't think I have the frequencies registered by EEG)) Just out of context you could conclude that YOU think that, I must have misunderstood, sorry!
As for "guesses", so here, too, has its reasons. The question is how sounded? Necessary considerations on the subject. All thought technically is a "divination", until then, until it is either confirmed or refuted. To draw conclusions, positive or negative, you have worked hard, and then, apparently, no one is going. In fact, it is much easier to look for the keys not where it lost, and under the lamp, there is all so clear :) I have something of a ring are satisfied by themselves, without activating something else. Wonderful rings!

Or had to say-view the coolest credibility, they say, you know, listen to and admire?))) Dear Humpty first I would send in... or somewhere else far away, and would have been right!
Шалтай Балтай wrote:this understanding has its roots from the knowledge of Harmonics. My personal vision is to ensure that in this case it doesn't work
Personal vision - really a precise tool, but in the narrow confines of his personal vision/perception and a subjective assessment method. Suitable for applications where +/- two soldiers ' boots - no error. I understand that slim pointed out certain frequencies not just from the bulldozer, obviously this is something there. The frequency can be measured, detected, use. For example, 144 MHz - whatever it was, it's definitely the specified frequency. Let's be logical - if the ring resonate at these frequencies and a given frequency, and not some esoteric't check the settings, then these frequencies should work in and of themselves. For example, taken from the rife machine or other source. If not, what does frequency?

Well, for a snack. Harmonics are not only even, i.e. does not have to be a multiple of two, four, eight and so on. Odd also are the place to be. There is the so-called "inharmonic" overtones, the distribution of which on the spectrum often corresponds to the above-mentioned constants if they are used as divider/multiplier. Why am I talking about harmonics? But because the measurements are of whole, half, double... correlation with the concept of "harmonics" set initially, and thus to think in this direction is not a sin.<

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Thu Aug 04, 2016 17:04

Шалтай Балтай wrote:According to Hans Becker, “resonant frequency of the Royal or sacred cubit is 144,000 Hz—a harmonic of the speed of light.” (v)
OK, but first- what is "harmonic of light speed" in Hz is the speed of light is measured in distance/time (for example km/h) and as far as I know - it linear where she had come from a harmonica?

secondly
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Why the Resonant frequency of white light 144Мгц
here 144Мгц, higher harmonic - 144кГц, it turns out that harmonic (what?) obtained simply by dividing the base by 1000, it does not happen.

It is obvious that we are talking about other characteristics that the speed linked to the movement, turning it into phase and frequency characteristics.
With a number not yet explicit assumptions, it is written for example here

Purely visual - 144 MHz is slightly correlated with the distance from the earth to the sun, which is a little more, even at small radii, but still beautiful )
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Understanding the answer to this question IMHO is a key component of the technology. I have to admit that I have not yet obzavelsya.
what exactly resonate ring in Your opinion?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 17:23

Good
see FAQ No. 5

сршошлщаа

Post by сршошлщаа » Thu Aug 04, 2016 20:20

Frequency: 144мгц equal of 2.08 m. here is a calculator - http://www.tularadio.ru/?pg=content/chastota-dlina.
Frequency: 144 MHz length: 523 mm*4 = 2,092 m.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 22:50

сршошлщаа wrote:Frequency: 144мгц equal of 2.08 m. here is a calculator - http://www.tularadio.ru/?pg=content/chastota-dlina.
Frequency: 144 MHz length: 523 mm*4 = 2,092 m.
you know, I even wrote somewhere about this, che that current can not find
it does not work for the other measurements, so sho... :?

here is another principle: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6154
At first glance it may seem strange that a high frequency ACC greater length, kiczales it should be the opposite. Slim said in an interview. The bottom line is that this is not hormonal frequency and resonance, it has its own laws. To understand this it is necessary to read Hans Becker, whose writings I can not find. There is another person, bill Ryde, a friend of slim, he is not less in the subject than slim, maybe more, but if you believe Brian, which is Infinite, the bill is strongly encrypted. In General, it all looks like a detective story, so far is.... :?

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:49

Here's another met - http://www.marianaalvesdacosta.com/. Quite long..
The girl - musician, of course, enjoys this. The first third of the page - pictures and audio devices ( especially audio tracks in white rectangles - pure frequency cutting, signed ".. Frequencies for Tensor Harmonizers .." ). Interestingly, the tracks are not monotonous "hum", the sounds are ranging.
It is the same audio https://www.mixcloud.com/mariana-alves-soprano/ ; .
"She's a polyglot , writer , photographer , composer , actress , voice teacher , Master Reiki practitioner, Holistic Healer. Mariana Alves Soprano" :)

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 17:16

The experiments were conducted. Two harmonizer 144 ( one slim, the other on Brian's Humpty( with caduceus) scheme) strapped on the ear from the headphones. Filed sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Nh00pjIsQ. Switched on and off sound. My friend on the other end of the city (as the crow flies 15.5 miles) frames, measured power flux ring 144. So, when I made a sound he recorded a capacity increase of 20 percent. There is, however, a caveat - ring and one of harmonizers from a single piece of wire. Sometime I'll try to wire was different, not the same roll.
The sound from the video seemed harsh, I like this head much. Tried to apply the same scheme is http://www.mindmachine.ru/somvi/relax.htm at night, the effect is like waking up very refreshed.
Headphones used the in-ear inserts, duct-taped tightly to the ring.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 18:00

Евген412 wrote:My friend on the other end of the city (as the crow flies 15.5 miles) frames, measured power flux ring 144. So, when I made a sound he recorded a capacity increase of 20 percent.
:shock: rispekt! bi
Евген412 wrote:to Wake up very rested
yeah
I'm now under active kadetiem slept 4 hours, then another 40 mins already deactivate and until such regulations :?
but every day to sleep with active kadetiem I just will not and do not recommend! Rest is also necessary. Workout without rest is for wear. :roll:
Евген412 wrote:Headphones used the in-ear inserts, duct-taped tightly to the ring.
I'm looking at vibrodynamic... with a big smile... maybe for the winter :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 05, 2016 19:28

http://mishawalk1.livejournal.com/45799.html
Found on Facebook Valera Kondratova . The topic of the sound if off.kill.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Aug 05, 2016 22:30

Version 0.01
Sorry:
1 While only soldering
2 How to do the balls on simonizer don't know...

Take a look pliz works?
PS - I know that looks like the orcs did, but will gradually improve ;-)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 22:59

Dear Andreyko
АндрейКо wrote:Version 0.01
great stuff! respect! bi
АндрейКо wrote:How to make balls on simonizer don't know...
balls, beads are optional, brown doesn't and I also don't do :?
АндрейКо wrote:take a Look pliz works?
definitely YES!
АндрейКо wrote:you know what looks like
don't listen to anybody, do it, activate! Let the flies buzz their business in g-not to be picked, our - to collect honey
dogs bark, the caravan goes
well, that bark, then pralno stomp!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Aug 05, 2016 23:56

I generally take to work ring 144 1/2 measurements 10mm*mm
Noticed that sometimes the ring is significantly enhanced. It turns out that a flock of swallows screams and flies at breakneck speed and their cry ring increases sharply.
Checked several times - it is.(the window was open)

Сабрина

Post by Сабрина » Sat Aug 06, 2016 0:35

Good day
This music activate
( example ) /CD - Kings Chamber Resonance
But you can put "Om". Or the music of Mozart

Сабрина

Post by Сабрина » Sat Aug 06, 2016 0:44

Here's another example of activation
But not only sound

Сабрина

Post by Сабрина » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:50

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53

Sabrina
Thank you!

Marina Alves - very interesting young lady
as I understand it their products or is it someone else?
And the music is gut, it is necessary to try....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 06, 2016 17:33

andreyko So. it is right and just for energy....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Aug 27, 2016 0:00

Сабрина wrote:Here's another. http://www.marianaalvesdacosta.com/sear ... esults=500
it is interesting the design of the harmonizer, you can try to collect

Another idea under activation: Tibetan bowls:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... etan+bowls

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:06

A few words about the activation sound
On earth - 4 races, respectively 4 elements or 4 elements
  • the white race - fire: technology
  • black race - water: movement, rhythm, dancing
  • yellow (actually blue) race air: breathing, medicine
  • the red Indians the earth: connection with Gaia, the spirit of the ancestors, shamanic practices
look at the circumstances of that choice
I'd dare porekomendovat, Native American Music
continuing the idea, in Pacho Mother now formed a Fifth Race, Live
good luck

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:20

АндрейКо wrote:take a Look pliz works?
:ay :ay :ay :ay :ay ,that's so right and moshnenko gently with activation, although I think You already can))), seasoned))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 29, 2016 16:22

Шалтай Балтай wrote:More ideas activation: Tibetan bowls:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... etan+bowls
Tried and OM meditation and other mantras powerfully and audio Galaxy and a lot of things -works and cleans and body and the weather ...and dreams, is working on many issues from the past, so many things possible.
But the tuning forks that I forgot to activate harmonizer)))has Anyone tried the link that you gave , there are two active. You can set up several at once and can be something that is necessary on the frequencies. Anyone tried it? Or so missed out on even pressing the buttons , there really is a bit not immediately clear)))that press on the picture , but click as in quests, all drawn there and get the sounds.