Разработчик
Ring. Caduceus

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:15

[youtube][/youtube]

Малика

Re: Caduceus

Post by Малика » Sun Jul 31, 2016 13:12

Thanks for video))
He looked again at radiation.. on caducei-1 all the same colorful, but added a vision of white light, separately tight box around the unit, and then have a rainbow of colors with a predominance of pink and purple.
Kaduce-2 is dominated by yellow (some with gold) glow, and a white field in General permeates all the colors and even Your hands and a white table))..
Question for You: You there periodically some flash work ? May include-turn off the lamp ?
PS XUPOH Thanks, that corrected))), is really a caduceus..
Last edited by Малика on Sun Jul 31, 2016 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Sun Jul 31, 2016 13:15

Dear Humpty, is given in the beginning of the movie analogy Your coils with the wand of Hermes, hitherto known as the caduceus, the accent on the last E, it is hardly relevant, tat as a key element was a stick and not covering his Viper.
If we focus coil component of the resulted products, then this is a rehash of well-known in narrow circles "of miramiguoa", the technology of fabrication of which is described in detail on several specialized sites.

http://www.loohan.com/coilinfo.htm

That's really interesting coil: http://u2.lege.net/whale.to/b/little_secret_h.html Try it, Humpty, don't disappoint!
Last edited by XUPOH on Sun Jul 31, 2016 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Jul 31, 2016 13:18

Humpty Baltay tell us a little about the use of the caduceus in the form of a loop. What you can use and what, in this respect it will differ from rings?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 31, 2016 19:38

XUPOH
Dear XUPOH, thank you for your review! az I am in no way claimed to be "opening", about the nodes from Lujan city (http://www.loohan.com/makeloohancoil.htm) I know, of course, what Taco PRS too, same lens
About the symbols, names, Germanov, accent, thanks for the info, certainly hope You have no intentions to get me to do "correctly", as You understand it, and therefore do not give any commitments in this regard. I have my own vision. :? And in no way not telling You what to do, what to say, thank you in advance for your understanding :)
XUPOH wrote:tat as a key element was a stick and not covering his Viper
Dear XUPOH how it would be appropriate to ask You for access to information giving the grounds for such judgments?

however, there are a couple fundamental points, the differences of those products which did slim from those, some of whom You refer
1. Sacred Measurements
2. Isolation of the product (ring)

XUPOH wrote:That's really interesting coil: http://u2.lege.net/whale.to/b/little_secret_h.html Try it, Humpty, don't disappoint!
thank you very much, dear XUPOH, for the advice. As soon as I have some time I'll try pogledati az

PS
As for Lobanovskogo host, yet I did it already in the past meyatse: viewtopic.php?p=156361#p156361
and even considered (and still consider) to be a possible prototype of the harmonizer

ZZY
By the way Luhan about the rings Sliema: http://www.loohan.com/spurlrings.htm
I read it for a long time before to undertake translation of an article by Brian about tensor rings :?

Русалка wrote:Humpty Baltay tell us a little about the use of the caduceus in the form of a loop. What you can use and what, in this respect it will differ from rings?

Report this post
Good zdraveska, mermaid
in functional terms I don't see the difference between the Direct Kadetiem and Aku-VAK
and between
Loop (feedback) and Loop of Kaduce
more detailed answers can be given only after at least a preliminary break-in products
continuing the thought, Caducei in selling while expected, need to test :?<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote:XUPOH wrote(a):That's really interesting coil: http://u2.lege.net/whale.to/b/little_secret_h.html Try it, Humpty, don't disappoint!thank you very much, dear XUPOH, for the advice. As soon as I have some time I'll try pogledati
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Sacto as for Lobanovskogo host, yet I did it already in the past meyatse: viewtopic.php?p=156361#р156361и even considered (and still consider) as a possible prototype harmoniseeritud Lujan about the rings Sliema: http://www.loohan.com/spurlrings.htmя all this was read long before to undertake translation of an article by Brian about tensor rings
And Yes, I have a link somewhere on that like a week threw that Humpty is still in the 10th year was interested in it and gave the links yesterday, I threw links but more information on the website .
So it is not new))) And already photos have a hint of caduceus , you predlagaete test))) Here, too, I wonder who did and have any feedback? Not tried it , but I want to.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:47

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Here, too, I wonder who did
4 Ring pollitrovaya(for overclocking :) ) for Harmonizer immediately clocked. Now with market wire for Cadosia. Boom to learn...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:51

Filin And remember ??? :wink: they??? It is interesting to shocking)))).

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Aug 02, 2016 20:04

Where would I go? :?

анатали

Post by анатали » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:09

Dear Humpty,please tell me,the number of turns in the caduceus-2 in the internal coil and external-must be the same or random?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:16

анатали wrote:Dear Humpty,please tell me,the number of turns in the caduceus-2 in the internal coil and external-must be the same or random?
Good zdraveska, Anatoli
preferably the same.
Consider the polar cases:
For example, CRA-Wack with the Inner core is degenerate caduceus with the inner coil of one turn
CRA-VAC with External core is degenerate caduceus with the Outer coil of one turn
Respectively, equal to the number of turns of the inner and outer coils yields the highest quality factor and capacity of the product.
You can also wind up the Caduceus in Caducei. It will generally be pestina, I think about it. Just winding even single layer kaduce not such a trivial task as it may seem :)
General - sea for experimentig :D

анатали

Post by анатали » Thu Aug 04, 2016 16:25

thank you!I will try,but how to calculate that all come together with different volumes and certain long-'m savvy,but I try to do!but I also wanted to ask from an already woven braids will be better or I have somewhere nituda suffered?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 17:36

анатали wrote:but how to calculate that all come together with different volumes and certain long-'m savvy
I in eksele stuff that raschete....
something like this:
PI*Funor*No. Vitkov + PI*Funen*No. Vitkov = Measurement*3.5
in diameter should dokinut thickness of the wire (pigtail)
анатали wrote: also wanted to ask from an already woven braids would be better
Cheh of braids! well this is flying already! I about such and did not think even :oops:

анатали

Post by анатали » Thu Aug 04, 2016 17:48

Yes,thank you,I also have calculated the

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 18:35

OFF
(will otosu in the flame then)
XUPOH wrote:the wand of Hermes, hitherto known as caduceus
way cool, Caduceus, Hermes, Hercules, etc. have a suspicion that this -the EU at the end of the word some semblance Cloversemphasizing treatment.
And besides Hercules to Russian - it's a grain, and God's name is Hercules.
So it may well be that the node Caduceus, and God Germi :?

but it so, lyrical digression.