Ring. Activation.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Ring. Activation.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:36

All good zdraveska

Tonight gave me knowledge for new device (more on that separately) and technology, principles of activation of the rings (and that's about it here). Almost not slept all night. I did not realize what a joke, then figured it out. Generally "poslanih" was a little emotional, I will try to present it in a manner so as to make the least distortion. His words I will highlight in blue, its black. Form of transfer in the form of a dialogue. This applies to everything without humor – the height of ignorance, BUT on the other hand, technical calculations – brilliant!
GO!

I: Activated only harmonizer?
He: Any products can be activated. Ring can be activated.
I: How?
He: Learn from slim. He understood everything. He was cunning. He coded knowledge. He put the essence on the surface because you can't see it. So he hid for a time.
I: He activated player.
He: do You think about electric oscillations inside the headphones and want to attract Mobius for activation. That's because you're stupid. The whole point in the Sound! The ring should start to vibrate MECHANICALLY! Need SOUND VIBRATIONS! The ring or harmonizer, Dolina start SINGING! The SOUND you need! Electric oscillations here are not needed.
I: Um, And a tambourine, for example, you can activate the ring?
He: YES! YES! Even a hundred times better than player. BEAT the DRUM! HA HA HA! Let the SOUND! Let ring SING! VIBRATES! MECHANICAL VIBRATION! That's what activates the ring!
I have A voice?
He: YES! Give me a voice! SING! ARITE! RIGHT IN THE RING! The words are not Important! Important INTENTION! Arite INTENTION right in 177ое! ARITE AAAAAA! And even better Arite OOOOOH! ha ha HA! Can even Arat there YYYYYYYY! Let the ring sings the answer! Let IT Sings
Myself: I say, he was very emotional, apparently when he realized that contact is, it started to skid.
I: ie I attach a ring Rigidly
He: YES
I: What would it not rattled, but SANG
He: Yes, YES!
I: is there a tone from the speaker give?
He: YES! Come back tone from the speaker. LET the ring sings!
(away from you), it looks like he began to tire. Apparently I'm thick and it took a lot of energy that would get to me.
I: And mineralki there to pump?
Here I felt sorry for him. I realized that the answer to this question are the knowledge in verbal form it to pour not.
Technically – FSE<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: The Ring. Activation.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:46

Generally technically.
Taken a vise or something that will give the rigidity of the mount ring
Ring zhivaetsja in a vise, hard enough
The grip is put on speaker, and best - of vibrodynamic (there is such a stray)
On vibrodynamic served tone
I would not use 440 Solfege
432 or 528, most likely
or what used slim - resonance frequency of water molecules
though if according to him, there is a set of frequencies, I do not know more precisely :?

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:39

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Ring can be activated.
Dear Humpty. The ring is activated by the emotional cry of... deactivating the ring when changing intentions: running water-the Sun Sol ? Calm Sabarmati less effective? I hope the counselor was the singer's style,soul, and not the essence of who led Hitler...

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52

I look at these "solfeggio frequency" and think, do they really mean something, something from such a match? No one came to mind that someone cunning, for the sake of mockery or just out of hooliganism catapulted all these solfeggio to the masses? Sat a Hyper psychic at the computer, banged on the keyboard on its RIGHT side, where the numbers and brought to us unreasonable for a number of frequencies, type 528, 582, 852, 825, 258, 285, then with the other three buttons to play, then another... And after all that is characteristic of all these frequencies in a wonderful way rows on the keyboard are located, vertical or horizontal. Another distinctive feature is the lack of fractional values. In reality, the frequencies are rarely expressed solely in integers... Well, in the appendage about the "resonance of water molecules" is generally something with something! If the water molecule (or any other substance) capable of resonating, it is clearly not on the SOUND frequency as for the occurrence of resonance to match the linear dimensions of the object with the wavelength. Or with half-length, in the most extreme case a quarter. The sound wave is too large to be molecules! People! Do you seriously think that can make water molecule to resonate with improvised means?

I realize that now it is a sore spot to many, but someone had to do it)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:11

Espada, I totally understand and in this case, agree with your position.
All must be checked and rechecked.
On the other hand, at the moment, I don't see the catch in old. On the contrary, it complements the picture. Obtained tensor field (torsion) induced by the motion/vibration free elektronov along the crystal lattice of copper as would be modulated by the mechanical vibrations of the lattice, the product is the Besh. That makes sense. We receive a modulated tensor/torsion field. What's the problem? Besides, it fully overlaps with what was done and said slim.
So in the case, yet appears to be working hepatiti. :?

At solfeggio - did not in the subject.
Talked with the musicians about the 528, I say nonsense 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32

In dogonku
As already mentioned, technology Sliema have "ancient" roots. In those days players were not. How are they activated? Audio only. Music, voice.
No, at the moment I like the idea. :?
And about the one who came, tegumental there. :) It is current here, ausvays branded... "chained" :)

сршошлщаа

Post by сршошлщаа » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:48

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:55

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Tonight gave me knowledge for new device (more on that separately) and technology, principles of activation of the rings (and that's about it here). Almost not slept all night. I did not realize what a joke, then figured it out. Generally "poslanih" was a little emotional, I will try to present it in a manner so as to make the least distortion. His words I will highlight in blue, its black. Form of transfer in the form of a dialogue. This applies to everything without humor – the height of ignorance, BUT on the other hand, technical calculations – brilliant!
If off, remove.
Good... Humpty jealous of white and all ...))) and grunt))). Here.... that is exactly what give)) the truth is not always so emotional, sometimes just brake some, like the syllables, but this is more from not understanding.. Or taken from those reports, it is difficult in a verbal form, serve, and even more fun , I don't know maybe you have this yet to come))) but geometricheskimi shapes and figures, like letter our recalls in a row, EO all matematicheski. Maybe it's the formulas and the description of their so in their "latitudes", but little was clear. Gave tehnicheskie calculations, but you simply , you tehnicheski understand what is given. Or gave so clear that you memorize. And fortunately that still gave clear"language")))) And not gobbledygook))
By the way , here's a thought, maybe it's the slim, and therefore ours ,so the slope, a human language and so emocionalno??. Joy , what do you hear? Status night what was it? Type half asleep, I realized, maybe just in "phase" and were caught? I have had at any time of night , then day. Then tired to push nevpihuemoe head tehnicheskie things like ; can't , tell another)) And to tell you the fact that Malaletki remember ...
Put the recorder at the ready, and as stenographers signs, so you throw words, then roll the text if you tehnicheskie formula will throw. This is just the beginning))))my congratulations!!!
They ... :aa no hands, no ears but ours...of course again..but the way it works. Go for it!!
By the way , not the only one who can give info. the filter, once loves "channel" not the fact that it can only..and others to jump on and give too much that is interesting. And bad too)))<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:14

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Generally technically.
432 or 528, most likely

though if according to him, there is a set of frequencies, I do not know more precisely
Humpty, I'm sorry, but there was a question here on this post: You have it in some other thread posted last week ? The fact that picture and this post and this I've seen, and now look - there is a message on 28 July, i.e., today .. maybe I have deja vu...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:22

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Generally technically.
432 or 528, most likely
though if according to him, there is a set of frequencies, I do not know more precisely :?
OOO, by the way , I have such a sketch on the theme of sound.... and spirals and the fact that you're still in year 10 gave here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3295 here is the link http://www.loohan.com/coilinfo.htm .
Find kin ,and showed Natalia , but she really did not explain what was happening, she did not really domicile ,but grit everything has the time and awareness too. By the way 3 days ago I found her , as it turned out))) and I thought that it is necessary for you to remind and show your malunki can tell what is sensible. Valera showed no explanation of what was happening, she really has not re\La , then, that slipped)).. But what's the point of raw is to give...? Shape ,I understand ,may be different-spirals , rings, etc.. the Main thing is vibration ,resonance ..

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:26

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Humpty jealous of white and any
it would need it. Disabled all: SP, modulators, still shaking. For three days to recover. Really hard
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:maybe it's the slim,
no

мимоходом wrote:Hmm... So to the hospital quite close.
I have to thank you for participating?
Малика wrote:maybe I'm having deja vu...
the theme is ancient, and can post

PS
Gentlemen, I will poymany the whole originality of the situation. I allowed myself to Express the old, bringing the minimum distortion on my part. I hope for Your understanding. Infa with activatie not the only one that was given. If understanding is not, then the channel will block. I'd feel better.
thank you in advance.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:19

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I hope for Your understanding. Infa with activatie not the only one that was given. If understanding is not, then the channel will block. I'd feel better.
thank you in advance.
The understanding will be. But not all. Just check out without emotion, you information, some too hard...They are too smart for that. They need to dilute the flood of emotions on many pages. Or cut it out, you the authority of the moderator or the topic will sink in the emotions and speculations vysosany finger.

I hope you will not kill the desire share of them or maybe need for another resource to move...

I actually have long been thought to make the framing dynamics of columns of rings Sliema or musical instrument ring mount... not every turn out of course... Yet to test in practice is not possible.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 18:28

moved chatter in the flame

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 29, 2016 13:05

I once again apologize for this thread, unfortunately I had to close it. :cry:

However, the idea of the activation of the rings the frequency of the sound appears to me to genius is simple. I used to such obvious solution I would not have guessed b.
I intend to continue in this direction. For example, I have an idea to use frequency Hilda Clark or Dr. rife's frequencies as modulating activation of Aku-HAC node, for example. If it works then prospects are absolutely stunning. :roll:
I urge those who have the enthusiasm to experiment in this direction.
I'm still going to keep the branch closed. If I see that the conversation will go in the case, without unnecessary emotions – to open a branch.
All the best of luck
Humpty.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 09, 2016 14:59

Actually, I'm happy
Was given 3 information:
  1. Activation Of The Rings Sound Vibrations
  2. Node Kaduce
  3. Form of the harmonizer with kadetiem
Harmonizer, basically, copied from that which makes brown. By the way, it is possible to many choices of harmonizers. As I understand it the key to understanding the structure lies in the flower of life, surround his only option.
Caduceus, I really liked, make a few for sale. Chase regularly.

All the best of luck,
Humpty