Ring. Flame

Пчела
Re: The Ring. Activation.

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:53

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:together , something clever and speculation ????
Together is something else.

A brilliant solo!&

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:55

passing Well, you know that?????))))Or still really don't know? or not aware????? What is given and verbal and ........will just hold back knowledge????? Or do you think that you are suddenly smart?? Nothing personal..just a question on osoznanno...to think , here you are given many interesting research ...and you all know it and write about it spreading through.....and TH???he is always so smart(no offense to say) did not think, who do you give it??????????????? :wink: No offense, if you have something to say on the subject, but about Durkee is not necessary)))I've been listening to for half a century this.....

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:57

мимоходом wrote:since "voice" is so emotional and rude - get ready that "he" (you yourself, your personality) and body control will start to capture over time.
Do not disturb! Everything is possible, just begun!
But I personally, from now and for some time, in the auditorium!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:58

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 13:59

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:in passing, Well you know?????))))Or still really don't know? or not aware????? What is given and verbal and ........will just hold back knowledge????? Or do you think that you are suddenly smart??
Igor, I'm telling you! Went into the auditorium. At intermission, get a beer!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:04

чернокнижник wrote:can Not boast the same, so "all hands on physics, and so on" I need that harmony with algebra test. Sometimes algebra helps to find the harmony where it is not immediately obvious. Quite often, the knowledge of physics and "layouts" helps to relieve the intoxication of esotericist with some of the things that is also helpful. In short, my faith - mind and measure!
:ay :ay :ay :ay also can not boast of, )))because all the abandoned))well, no, I such knowledge, "threw" the one who spit at the temple to me ))well here is so smart with mathematics and physics was a friend well, let it and understands.)) Only he is the same lazy , kakya, ))) to do something , it is necessary to dokapatsya fact, a dig :? or too lazy or children are not hvatat elementary.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:07

чернокнижник wrote:You will be unhappy with my views, but it does not affect the results I received my product (for me, at least, and for the immediate surroundings) is as useful that made by the standards. I see similar effects from the use of copper rings of arbitrary size. Again, of arbitrary size.
And I have the same opinion))although there that we can and offff))) But since childhood all delays (any), rope, is also why work, really do not know what law of physics or something, and dragged it in his pocket , and now ,oddly enough, everything ,even the paper habit to twist in a spiral :? What's a stray ,I don't know.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 14:47

Пчела wrote:ELIJAH-R wrote(a):together , something clever and speculation ???? Together is something else.A brilliant solo!&
Disagree!!))) Given as inspiration alone, but not alone. But created and brought into this world with joint efforts.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:04

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Humpty jealous of white and any
it would need it. Disabled all: SP, modulators, still shaking. For three days to recover. Really hard
PS
Gentlemen, I will poymany the whole originality of the situation. I allowed myself to Express the old, bringing the minimum distortion on my part. I hope for Your understanding. Infa with activatie not the only one that was given. If understanding is not, then the channel will block. I'd feel better.
thank you in advance.
Do the filter, ask me to give info without overloading on energy, and napugal))) to accept such goods do not continue))) so make a reasonable number of serves. Or figure out how to apply stress-free. Although, I think you're just very overloaded from the effort to understand and not to miss this info. Rasselas, just ask me to give to the extent that you can without overload to accept and use.
As for not understanding, and brushes -WHATEVER, I'm used to it ))) the first five years , you get used to it and don't care already. But who cares , let the racket. I have long do.
Come on, expound and smaller reactions to abstract..
The PEOPLE, well you do it is get ??? 8) It really is not interesting to read,if they themselves tight with that? Posted you opened publicly , but not every such a feat will go , and even in our time.......
Humpty, you throw it and those who do not believe , let "poslouchat and listen to" the speech of the one who...broadcasts. I was so sick and I threw....Buggy not used not podetski))) But I have is not amused. Wanted. Really hard, but how to teach?????

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:33

Логик wrote:Understanding will be. But not all.
Well!
Again I ask the question.
Ring 144 MHz. Why is it possible to activate the feeding 432 or 528.
As it goes, and what is the result?

On! Passing here is not held in high esteem. But he shot into the top ten.

A VOICE FROM THE HIGHEST LIGHT FORCES, HYSTERICAL CAN'T BE!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Me: He activated player.
He: do You think about electric oscillations inside the headphones and want to attract Mobius for activation. That's because you're stupid
A higher Power will never allow themselves to insult and humiliate.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:38

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I have A voice?
He: OH YES! Give me a vote! SING! ARITE! RIGHT IN THE RING! The words are not Important! The INTENT! Arite INTENTION right in 177ое! ARITE AAAAAA! And even better Arete OOOOOH! HA HA HA! Can even Arat there YYYYYYYY! Let the ring sings the answer! Let IT Sings
Yes, he's just a clown, your voice!

And hears him, not far off.

Not an insult but a statement of fact!

Rights in Passing, more as right!

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 28, 2016 15:57

Пчела wrote:Ring 144 MHz. Why is it possible to activate the feeding 432 or 528.
Why not. I'm not a supporter of monocasco, I think that we should not dwell on them, it is better to try the activation of music or voice (possibly amplified through a microphone-amplifier-speakers).

In my opinion, in such cases where nothing is known beforehand, you need to first try, then look at the results and their own feelings and only then to analyze and ask different "why". Otherwise, one can endlessly philosophize, but all thoughts will have no.
Пчела wrote:On! Passing here is not held in high esteem. But he shot into the top ten.

A VOICE FROM THE HIGHEST LIGHT FORCES, HYSTERICAL CAN'T BE!
:lol: thank you, have fun.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:00

Логик wrote: thank you, have fun.
It's not me. This is an overnight guest Humpty tried!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:07

Пчела wrote:VOICE FROM the HIGHEST LIGHT FORCES, HYSTERICAL CAN'T BE![/quotе
Шалтай Балтай wrote:myself: I have already said, he is very emotionalapparently when he realized that the contact is, it started to skid.
What is not clear????EMOTIONAL)))))) When I realized that it was HEARD!!!! Clevie was thrilled when I heard. Well, here you are...ugh ugh ugh or anyone else ....will be "to broadcast from there :aa or there :evil: the difference in frequency will certainly be , but nevertheless-the joy that I heard .....but who in ears pour , then Yes :? who pours , and such infa, Bee , you're here right and not argue.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:15

Пчела wrote:Ring 144 MHz. Why is it possible to activate the feeding 432 or 528.
carrier frequency of FM - 100MHz (for example), and they are assholes modulate her voice! And EVEN Music! Nightmare!
Пчела wrote:Higher Power will never allow themselves to insult and humiliate.
hto?
you on behalf of them or about them?
Пчела wrote:Yeah he's just a clown, your voice!
And hears him, not far off.
Not an insult but a statement of fact!
Rights in Passing, more as right!
of course he's right.
what I can do for You?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:19

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Пчела wrote:VOICE FROM the HIGHEST LIGHT FORCES, HYSTERICAL CAN'T BE![/quotе
Шалтай Балтай wrote:myself: I have already said, he is very emotionalapparently when he realized that the contact is, it started to skid.
What is not clear????EMOTIONAL)))))) When I realized that it was HEARD!!!! Clevie was thrilled when I heard. Well, here you are...ugh ugh ugh or anyone else ....will be "to broadcast from there :aa or there :evil: the difference in frequency will certainly be , but nevertheless-the joy that I heard .....but who in ears pour , then Yes :? who pours , and such infa, Bee , you're here right and not argue.
Why broadcasting should be glad that have heard it? This listener should be glad that he said it!

The narrative style of the stranger, that still....

Well, suppose that this messenger from the Light! Now put it in his mouth that he uttered!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote:what can I do for You?
In this condition, absolutely nothing!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Higher Power will never allow themselves to insult and humiliate.

hto?
you on behalf of them or about them?
I'm talking about THEM!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:26

Пчела wrote:In this condition, absolutely nothing!
"I chased you three days to say how you care about me!"(C) an ordinary miracle
I'm glad You no longer need.

For SIM - Luck.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:26

Jeez! Why would You do that! I thought (would if I could and managed) razdavlivaniju ant :)
And the man thought - this is getting to be the ant's path across the garden path, have insecticide on them. And cursed. :)
This game of dominance(which, of course, also exists and is and method of disinformation, in particular) began at the behest of one of the early implants and goes on absolutely all levels 8)
And emotions no one could undo. :?

... But no, I misheard... Man-G. B. cultural it turned out, did not say anything, silently drove, bought insecticides, fertilizers and began to work on a plot on the part of the garden planting, design and other fenhua :wiz
Last edited by ФилиНН on Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:34

Пчела wrote:And now put in his mouth that he uttered
Invested? I hope you understand that there is an abundance of words and emotions, there is one thing that is inherent in a Higher, lighter Forces.

THERE'S NO DIGNITY!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:36

ФилиНН wrote:And emotions no one has been able to cancel
The devil, Yes! They don't do it.

But there are others. Where there is no emotion. They are simply doing!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2016 16:45

Пчела wrote:why broadcasting should be glad that have heard it? This listener should be glad that he said it!The narrative style of the stranger, that still....Well, suppose that this messenger from the Light! Now put it in his mouth that he uttered!
You do not know eh??? Well you often one "'re channeling" other type here brightened during the night, and here's "my reasoning". Yeah....I've been watching this(it is interesting to observe MPL), And not only for you as a good example. But not the essence of what I mean.
Rejoice, and how!!!! Trust me. We here can and do pochatku to dopetril something, good info, CeTO maturity and...BAM-realized.!! And they like the dog(sorry they please)))) we all know and say (in loose lugs) and do or what can't. And only our hands and our ears to go and not the joy that well, finally ..and Imagine not modelall what the rest of your life well, no time...and ideas and plenty of plans. What? Rot in the churchyard such gems???So these broadcasts, not gone "good" but the joy they Nemer.
Here temnyi light is all....Blizzard, kill and eat -type dark ? and newbit Sest -type light force)))) well, a joke , but from the same Opera.
And why at once aliens? no one and did not go anywhere, then they are not mereno without care and ward ottel))) Then their "politevich" and "blown" where necessary full.
Bee , you're always against someone druzhish??)))))) Evaluation-the dual nature of thinking-the emphasis on them-stop development. Well philosophistical in the hearing and no more.
I will not argue, it makes no sense. know who knows not to argue who will not osonae and does not discriminate-argues. When thinking is clear and not ochem not to argue. Yeah, checked))))
In the End, FLOOD the SUBJECT of DISPUTE)))))
And maybe helped their nonsense??? each argues in its own way.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 17:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND why at once aliens? no one and did not go anywhere, then they are not mereno without care and ward ottel))) Then their "politevich" and "blown" where necessary full.
Here! Brighten right before your eyes! And they have the diplomas of the universities? Help on increased intelligence?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Bee , you're always against someone druzhish??))))))
You should know that I am the eternal one!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Evaluation-the dual nature of thinking-the emphasis on them-stop development.
So I have no assessment. I have a question.

Why ring 144 MHz, to activate it you need to apply for frequency 528?

The style of presentation of information, even in our human community, even an ordinary man it will be described.

Let's the situation.

The Humpty came to visit in Passing, and in this manner, he explained everything. As if all this took Humpty, how did you react and what to do next.

How would the forum react if Humpty told about this visit in Passing?

Simulate the situation!