Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: The Ring. Flame

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:16

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 10, 2018 19:08

so, my host drove off, the provider understands.
It means not see the pictures. I hope soon fix

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 10, 2018 19:19

it seems to have repaired.....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Feb 11, 2018 18:17

this is my Three Thousand three Hundred Thirty Third post on the forum :D
remembered:
Four little black imp chumazenky traced in black ink drawing
:lol:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22

всенн wrote:Dear Humpty. Almost a year ago I asked You a question about AKU-waku. "I look at AKU Wak Site and wondering where he is, where North and South ends? what blows, and what sucks? They're as symmetrical twins!!! this is particularly well seen in the picture NODE of the feedback LOOP. How do You manage to solve this issue technically in their manufacture? or it is the location of the bead and destroys this symmetry and defines the direction of flow of the tensor field? What it says about itself slim in his book "In the mind of a Master"? "
In response, I You referring to the slim, pointed to the importance of the location of the beads. ""Ball to the Wall" - a Ball to the wall, i.e. FROM the operator".
However, the photo in Your products kuvakov and loops of beads no. Moreover, the theme of "Ring Rates" in the transcript You wrote that "Bead or bead to enhance the products — not a mandatory detail"!
But if it's not beads, it means there is no directional flow of the tensor field through the ends as this bead defines a flow direction field tensor.
And the question arises, and whether this symmetrical design like this with no beads at all . or even with her.
will be writing a couple of lines

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26

всенн wrote:Dear Humpty. Almost a year ago I asked You a question about AKU-waku. "I look at AKU Wak Site and wondering where he is, where North and South ends? what blows, and what sucks? They're as symmetrical twins!!! this is particularly well seen in the picture NODE of the feedback LOOP. How do You manage to solve this issue technically in their manufacture? or it is the location of the bead and destroys this symmetry and defines the direction of flow of the tensor field? What it says about itself slim in his book "In the mind of a Master"? "
Yes, indeed: viewtopic.php?p=169712#p169712
Wed Mar 15, 2017
It is a pity that almost a year has passed, and You are asking the same question. I'm afraid that the pace, in a year you again zaratite me the same question :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28

всенн wrote: In response, I You referring to the slim, pointed to the importance of the location of the beads. ""Ball to the Wall" - a Ball to the wall, i.e. FROM the operator".
No sorry, Not really, jacket carefully:
всенн wrote: What it says about itself slim in his book "In the mind of a Master"?
"Ball to the Wall" - a Ball to the wall, i.e. FROM the operator. Ie:
всенн wrote: or it is the location of the bead and destroys this symmetry and defines the direction of flow of the tensor field?
this is blique to the truth.
continue.........

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32

всенн wrote: However, the photo in Your products kuvakov and loops of beads no. Moreover, the theme of "Ring Rates" in the transcript You wrote that "Bead or bead to enhance the products — not a mandatory detail"!
Yes, that's right and I confirm.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34

всенн wrote: But if it's not beads, it means there is no directional flow of the tensor field through the ends as this bead defines a flow direction field tensor.
And the question arises, and whether this symmetrical design like this with no beads at all . or even with her.
I apologize, it's just Your understanding of the issue.
According to what you want? You want to know? or You want prirekany?
Words are just a smokescreen. And what is behind them?

Well, now ... the correct answer :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41

Jacket here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6141
Slim knew that linear objects have a polarity. He found evidence of this both in the trees and a piece of copper wire. Playing with this concept, slim has created a closed loop that formed a pillar of energy emitted perpendicular to the surface of the ring. “Positive” flow of energy was on one side of the ring, while the “negative” flow of energy formed on the other side. To mitigate the negative impact, slim folded the wire in half and then twisted it before connecting the ends together. Viola! Thus, a Tensor ring!
here keywords:
the linear features have polarity
A piece of wire - polar. NOT SYMMETRICAL, as You write. One end + the other -

here are a couple of rows on the optional reading:
Interestingly, Pangman and Evans, authors of the book "Dancing with water": the New science of water, noted that Navajo Hogan (dwelling) was built in such a way that the positive and negative ends of the logs formed a closed loop of a certain length, which created in turn a Tensor field that is complementary to the habitat. (iv)
Thus, the Node closes on itself with two ends, + and -. And closes their seam. This creates the polarity of the product.
You know?
I.e. each Node has the North and South side.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45

Continue
I try not to focus on such things. Why? I tried to explain here: viewtopic.php?p=180533#p180533

Talk is a waste of time.
You had one question, I tried to answer it. You think I don't know that what I said can, if desired, another twenty questions to ask?
Understand what You want? It is not in knots, I assure You.

good luck

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 15, 2018 18:34

Rights flame

Voobsheto polarity items - Kon-brilliant question.
Each product - polar, no polarity, no energy flow.
The node - there is polarity, there is a North and South end
and here's the ring!?!?
especially considering the fact that iznachalno't had braids, was just a vicious wire, and it gave one side negative and the other positive. Pigtail fix the problem.
Here's something to think about....
“IN the PERFECT SYMMETRY of the CIRCLE that contains the ESSENCE of the UNIVERSE. SEEK TO KNOW HIM... TO REFLECT THE LAW.”

всенн

Post by всенн » Thu Feb 15, 2018 21:05

Dear Humpty, You seem a humanist by education and also dialectical materialism in philosophy at the University have already studied.
Just remember the law of unity and struggle of opposites, law of negation of negation.
What about the polarities You (rather slim ) talking about? The polarities of what, exactly? Sorry, but the physics You were taught in school?

всенн

Post by всенн » Thu Feb 15, 2018 21:06

Here You have quoted that "Playing with this concept, slim has created a closed loop that formed a pillar of energy emitted perpendicular to the surface of the ring. “Positive” flow of energy was on one side of the ring, while the “negative” flow of energy formed on the other side. To mitigate the negative impact, slim folded the wire in half and then twisted it before connecting the ends together. Viola! Thus, a Tensor-ring!"

I tried to repeat this experiment with a simple ring, but with the wire in the enamel (I think it is not that important), but somehow failed. Unfortunately, I'm not gifted with esoteric powers and can't see this energy. Here You already have the skills in making even more complex devices. I believe that You now will not be easy to repeat this experiment You described with the usual ring. How do You personally distinguish between these flows , the NEGATIVE and POSITIVE, color? and what they are for You personally have?

And besides, I don't understand why the “positive” flow of energy will be from this side of the ring, and “negative” flow of energy on the other side of the ring. After all, both sides of the ring, once again, perfectly SYMMETRICAL, and no dedicated. Twist it in hands, look for any differences

Why am I talking about symmetry. Closed circuit (closed electrical circuit), in contrast to open wire, now is not polar. There is no more potential difference, which could be used at the ends of the open wire (e.g., induced from the outside),. No electric current in a closed loop (either in one direction or in the opposite) is not flowing. Electric charge is uniformly distributed on the closed wire. Everything is at peace. Because no battery in the circuit is not connected. It's from a school course of physics. I repeat, no more plus and minus. No potential difference, causing the directional flow of electrons within a closed circuit.<
Last edited by всенн on Thu Feb 15, 2018 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

всенн

Post by всенн » Thu Feb 15, 2018 21:24

By the way, Your (slim) ring of braids is the two blisscorporation (nested in each other) parallel self-closed spiral - inductors. And ECOVAC is a solenoid coil, self-closed and also without a power supply.

I somehow think that the answers to the exotic slimowski products should be sought in ordinary radio

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18

dear Senn
Do You have any products? I can see them?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33

всенн wrote:I tried to repeat this experiment with a simple ring, but with the wire in the enamel (I think it is not that important), but somehow failed.
You can take a picture, what did You do?

Илона

Re: Ring Prices

Post by Илона » Sun Apr 01, 2018 17:41

Humpty Baltay you write that do not ring Sliema, but on the website mm no rings, you wrote to handle it....
on the phone they don't answer, please advise where else can you buy rings in Sliema?

Илона

Re: Ring Prices

Post by Илона » Sun Apr 01, 2018 17:59

Olga Khow to order ring Sliema?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Apr 01, 2018 18:02

Ilona
Sunday - day off. I hope You were not the fire? :) Waiting until tomorrow?

Илона

Post by Илона » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20

Humpty Baltaywaiting for tomorrow will gain them then

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Tue Sep 11, 2018 15:39

Got booklet - Still M. Yu., Tsyganov A. I. - "Live the field of architecture" [1997], and in it, among other things, from page 81 is infa about "home Russian knight — the legendary marquee", with drawings of left - and pravonarushenii energy fields, both present inside the home.
The reference to the book: http://predmet.ru/polia.pdf.
Maybe someone will be interested.

Мицкле

Ring. Flame

Post by Мицкле » Mon Jan 07, 2019 15:32

Heh, met on pinterest.com. So what is the secret of B. Lee ))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.