Разработчик
Re: Ring Prices

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 23, 2016 17:34

added a new products table updated
prices harmonizer specified

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Aug 23, 2016 17:55

Humpty and the three-core ring have not yet exhibited ? Something I'm confused a bit in the rings, there is a place written - pigtail-3..that they ? here for example..| 242 | Ring | Pigtail-3

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 23, 2016 18:14

Малика wrote: pigtail-3
Yes, pigtail-3 is a three-vein
we have a new explanation to the table to write, it's not time :oops:
I hope they otvedat in MM

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:53

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Малика wrote: pigtail-3
Yes, pigtail-3 is a three-vein
we have a new explanation to the table to write, it's not time :oops:
I hope they otvedat in MM
Yes, and photos of the harmonizer, too.

Мицкле

Re: The Ring. Flame

Post by Мицкле » Wed Aug 24, 2016 19:41

It is also an option )

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Aug 24, 2016 19:44

Чезаре wrote:found here via Google.
congratulations! az You found Brian, this is his old site :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:09

As it is not observed photo harmonizers.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 25, 2016 14:43

but we are not ready yet, in the process:

PS
demolish everything in the flame

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Thu Aug 25, 2016 21:56

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46

Here a little bit info about different points of view when considering "rotation".

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:32

Чезаре wrote:Here a little bit info about different points of view when considering "rotation".
Here is a review of Michael given thee for the link.
Михаил_ wrote: Thanked: 334 times.
If viewed from the side of the crane (the crane on top of the water down), then counter-clockwise spinning. (like, if I see correctly in the photo). This is probably true IMHO for the entire surface of the planet, not only for our hemisphere.
In your theme, I brought a photo of the options of spin torsion fields. The left and right. Right then that is counter-clockwise. When viewed from above.

In flowing water Michael looks down and also notes the rotation counterclockwise.

DNA, when viewed from above rotates counter clockwise. Same with the planets of the Solar system if we consider their movement from the Sun. The same counter-clockwise.

Ring slim when viewed from above, is also swirling counter-clockwise.

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Fri Aug 26, 2016 19:16

Video about experiments with water spin at the equator:
in Ecuador
in Uganda
The experiment in the southern and Northern hemisphere of the earth:
Moscow (Russia) and Queenstown (New Zealand) -

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:34

There are /with stories/ living and dead water /from different properties - highlighted! One is used for one CELI, the other for another purpose. And to take this into account, as they say of fairy tales, is vital - someone needs more dead water in this particular period of time someone is alive.
According to the breathing practices India is the breath through the left and through the right nostril - and it is, in General, for the regulation of normal homeostasis of the body. I.e. if the energy going in is more /is taken into account on some signs/ - will DIGOUT through Pingala and Vice versa.
Um, IMHO, met them somewhere-don't-remember-where some "assumptions" that IDA and Pingala are not the right pipes as they are often painted, and the twisted helical shape.
And again, IMHO, steep Akovac if there is made with, I imagine, very thick copper wire with a hole-kanalchiki along their middle, i.e., a channel in the wire. In this channel runs needed there "fluctuations", music, light, etc.

Мицкле

Post by Мицкле » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:03

The integration rings. Version )

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:31

Somewhere since August 7, water in our region changed the properties...
While its not a cure
Neither reverse osmosis filter
No machining of rings
No processing other technologies...

As one of the physical effects - when brewing tea, the film is formed.

If you do not consider a conspiracy theory :-) the effect of the harmonizer ?

Post by ***** » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:22

I read somewhere that rainbow film on tea speaks to the high content of essential and other substances, i.e. on the welding quality. :?

МерКаБа

Re: Harmonizer. Cleaning up the environment

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Sep 02, 2016 13:40

Humpty, what kind of animal R-2?
clearing the air with technology

It all began in may 1996 when I got a call from an old buddy and asked me if I wanted to participate in the environmental project, whose goal is the purification of the air in Denver, Colorado. I'm not going to call the real name of this person.

Suppose his name is John. This is not recognized by official science the scientist was studying different aspects of life and the physical world in their small but very impressive home lab.

I doubt that his IQ actually was to be measured. No doubt he was a genius. John has invented a special method of cognition of reality with the aid of microwave radiation. And it gave him a huge advantage in search of answers to various questions. Even the public service of America, well aware of the work of a scientist, I have not been able to copy his invention.

John said that together with colleagues, one of whom was the author of the amazing devices of twisted into a spiral wire of slim Spurling's, they made a certain discovery, which can be used to solve many environmental problems on the planet.

The researcher wanted to I met their invention. He said that they were able to purify the air in Denver, and now there is a very easy to breathe. So, I was invited to see this wonder with my own eyes.

Believe that told me John was very difficult because I used to live in Colorado in boulder, just a few miles from Denver. I know that at the time, in the late ' 70s, indicators of air quality in this city was the worst in the U.S., even in Los Angeles the air was cleaner. That is why after I moved from boulder.

Honestly, I thought that John was exaggerating, but knowing about the highest level of intelligence of this man, about his genius, I eventually decided that it can be. Cost to find out, why not? In any case, I needed a change of scenery, and this suggestion seemed very tempting.

So I decided to keep an unbiased attitude, doesn't expect anything and went. Even if what John said isn't true, I'll be able to spend a few days among the snowy caps of the Rocky mountains that has always given me a great energy boost.

A week later, I went on the plane that landed in Denver. I haven't had time to make and several steps as I felt like my lungs filled with clear air. It felt as if the air was not any.

I saw the trees on the mountain slopes at a distance of thirty miles!

I stood like a tourist lost in a foreign country and could not believe that in the place where I lived for five years, the atmosphere was so clean. To say that I was interested in — to say nothing. I just could hardly wait. Did John do it?

Next quietly stopped a taxi, the driver, inviting in the car, nodded at me, like old friends. A few minutes we quietly glided toward home-slim Spurling — mysterious place I've heard so much but never saw their famous research laboratory.

I remember that I was surprised by so unusual for taxi drivers perfectly serene facial expression of the guy who was driving the car. I asked if he loves his job. Looking down the road, the taxi driver said that this profession appealed to him. For him, the people — like books that tell about their travels around the world.

It was his turn to ask questions; the taxi driver asked why I flew to Denver. I said I was looking for a way to combat environmental pollution. He looked at me with innocent eyes of a child and said, surprised:

— So in fact there is no more contamination. Take a look around.

Of course I see, the air was surprisingly clean, î I replied.

— Is not enough! Everyone I know, I feel much better now! You don't know what it is?

To answer his question I have not yet.

We soon entered the street, built up the same old two-storey houses, and stopped at one of them. It is here that I have to meet slim Spurling, researcher, working on a new device called R-2, which can be used to clean polluted air.

This invention in some way embodied in the form of fluctuations in rain clouds, ready to erupt with lightning and send it at a distance of fifty five kilometers. At the time of discharge, the hydrocarbons break up into harmless molecules, oxygen and water vapor.

Did they managed to do it? Apparently, Yes, judging by how easy to breathe in the street where he lived slim.

I knocked on the door and heard the host invites me in. Once inside, I thought that this house is not suitable for living, rather it was a laboratory. Later it became clear that the living rooms are above, and here everything was meant for research.

On the floor lay a strange copper spirals of different sizes and many some other strange things, the purpose of which was known only to the Lord God and Sliema. This man looked like a cross between Merlin with his long white beard and an old cowboy looking for stragglers from the herd a cow. For him, the "old spiral" were instruments through which the air in Denver was so clean.

John that day was not, but I met his co-author's invention of a slim and two other researchers checking the equipment in the lab.

When the assistants of the scientist is gone, and we with the owner remained at home alone, I began to realize that this man is a genius, too.

I've been with slim and his colleagues a few days, soaking up the knowledge that they shared with me.

Here is how it works R-2 (it is unlikely I will be able to fully describe the whole process, but the basic principles I will explain): a special device (not R-2) reproduces the wave emitted by the cloud before lightning strike. Then the signal is transmitted to a computer chip, mounted on the R-2, and through a special system of sound amplification is emitted to the atmosphere through the spiral called "harmonizer".

The shape of the wave increases, acquiring the outlines of the toroidal (ring-shaped) field, acting on the gravitational radiation — thus there is the possibility of eliminating pollution in the distance.

R-2 consists of four discs that are attached to the end of twisted metal rods forming a tetrahedron. These disks can rotate and adjust the toroidal field, so it is "alive".

[FIGURE]

John and slim considered these toroidal energy field "live" (seeing with your own eyes what happens to nature under their influence, I could not agree with them).

I tried to be impartial and objective witness, because for me this experience was for the most part new.

First, I learned how to configure R-2 with the help of sensations in the Third eye and successfully turned all four drives. Really nothing complicated about it was not because I had a lot of experience in psychic practices.

(I later realized that such skills have a few, but almost any reasonably sensitive man can learn.)

I continued to improve my skills, while slim and John decided that it was time to test them in practice.

You need to configure R-2 installed in the forest, and to normalize the small area of Denver that "went wrong". (If R-2 is losing the setting, the place where he maintains law and order, again very quickly, in just two weeks, returns to its original polluted condition.)

Then it was difficult for me to believe that Denver got some environmentally disadvantaged places, but slim and John confirmed that, unfortunately, it's true.

We had gone thirty kilometers to the unfamiliar South-Eastern area of Denver and drove to the outskirts of the city. Leaving the car right next to the road, we began to climb the hill. Soon appeared on the top of it and a small forest on it.

I will never forget what I saw, standing on top of a hill and looking down on a deep wide valley. In it floated a reddish-brown cloud, entirely consisting of toxic substances. It stretched for several kilometers. And a small aspens, unbeknownst to bystanders, is located a working R-2, quietly nepewassi my melody rain clouds. But the problem was that the device malfunctioned.

John and slim asked me to sit opposite the R-2, but they were going to see how well I learned the lessons taught. Burning with curiosity, like a child, I sat cross-legged in front of the device, closed his eyes and began to meditate, figuring out with the help of sensations, how it can be set.

I started slowly to rotate the discs, as John told me:

— Open up your eyes and look at the clouds.

I was taught differently, but I obeyed and looking at the brown cluster of poisonous gases, has continued to build CDs. John again interrupted me:

And listen to the birds.

I turned to him and asked:

What?

No one ever told me about the birds during training.

He repeated:

— Listen to the birds. You will understand everything.

I had no idea what he meant, and began again. When I configured the first disk, it seemed to me that the whole area in a radius of several kilometers had changed, although everything remained in their places. But after I finished with the fourth disk, at the same time two things happened that surprised and shocked me.

The red-brown cloud vanished in the blink of an eye, the air was clear, absolutely transparent. It was like magic. And at the same moment the valley was filled with chirping of hundreds of birds! I could not think that they were all here. It made a stunning impression on me. I saw and felt the incredible power of the R-2, and at the same moment realized: a new science already exists and I just need to learn more on their own experience.

In that period while I was R-2, especially in 1995 and early 1996, the air over Denver was really very clean. But the city Agency of environmental protection fully-attributed this achievement to myself, saying that thanks to the taken measures, the ecological situation in Denver is much improved.

But I saw with my own eyes, as R-2 cleared the huge site in the city, so knew that there is no merit to the Agency in this.

Later John and slim conducted a review of the device in an independent scientific laboratory in Colorado, and the results confirmed that R-2 copes with its task. The researchers of this laboratory received a sample of the new invention and gave it to work for some time, then turned off.

Scientists have removed the indicators of the level of contamination of the atmosphere, which testified to the fact that, while the device worked, the air was much cleaner; when R-2 was turned off, the situation quickly deteriorated. The experiments were carried out within three months.

In addition, the work of unique equipment closely watched by the experts of the air forces of the United States (as well as subsequently, because of my experiences in Phoenix, but I'll tell about it later).

They asked if we could provide our invention for a more thorough scientific analysis and to participate in any further tests themselves. We agreed, and new experiments again confirmed that R-2 eliminated air pollution.

When we got back to the lab, John and slim asked me to take a sample of the instrument with him to Arizona. Honestly, I felt like a child who finally received the long-awaited toy. I patiently waited for returning home and began to explore the possibilities of this incredible machine.

When I got home, I came across an article in the local newspaper "Arizona Republic" dated 30 may 1996, which described caused by polluted air is extremely unfavorable ecological situation in Phoenix. The article includes the words of the Governor of Arizona Fife Symington about the fact that Phoenix was on the brink of disaster.

Alarming signals that testified about this, did every few days; the situation was getting worse and worse.

In response to the situation, Governor Symington established a "Committee of the ozone strategy", which was headed by attorney Roger Ferland: "We are ready to consider virtually all offers, even if they are radical, strange, stiff, expensive — it doesn't matter" — words from his interview to the newspaper "the Arizona Republic".

Mr. Ferland said that the purification of the air in Phoenix is of paramount importance. Otherwise it may hurt the tourist industry, and this will affect almost every enterprise, not to mention what harm it does to the health of the population.

So I wrote a letter to Mr. Ferland asking for assistance in installing R-2 in Phoenix. I think that you will get the necessary support, because the device has passed numerous tests, its effectiveness was confirmed by experts from the independent scientific laboratories, and military experts of the United States. Also, do not required any financial assistance.

How wrong I was!

In my letter, I asked the city administration permission to show them the effect of R-2. We assumed all costs associated with the launch of the device. Representatives of the administration of the Phoenix needed only to confirm their consent to our presence and to capture the results of operation of the device.

A response to my letter was a phone call from Phoenix from some Joe Gibbs, who informed me that the administration is not interested in our project and is not going to give us any support.

You can imagine how I was discouraged. I realized that the newspaper article was just a political stunt, and people who seemed to have claimed responsibility for the solution of this serious problem, nothing is going to do about it.

My proposal was rejected, even after attempts at discussion.

Fortunately, you can stop me, no one could, because the R-2 was missing one devotionto battery, and in the process he consumed only a few millivolts. It is not contrary to the Federal law that allows you to freely use any devices which working voltage less than one volt.

So, on June 4, 1996 I completely independently turned on R-2 in the Northern part of the valley Scottsdale.

That day the air was so dry and dirty that breathe with difficulty. There was no rain for many months, even cacti could not withstand such a drought.

During the first three days of the R-2 did not change. On the fourth day from the window of his house, I saw a little black rain cloud. Over the whole of southern Arizona and the day was cloudless, except for this cloud, which began to rise gradually, to increase in size.

On the tenth day it had reached approximately twenty-five kilometers in diameter, and for the first time in a very long period of time it started to rain, a real thunderstorm with lightning. And what lightning! I think I've seen this picture only once or twice in my life. The thunder rattled for a few hours and the sky was lit with flashes of fire in several places. In the air to smell of ozone. The sky slowly opened, and finally it rained heavily, a stream of water. Since it rained almost every day, cleansing the air of impurities and filling lakes and rivers with fresh water.

By September 1, 1996 created R-2 wave field is fully formed, and since that day, there was not a single sign of atmospheric pollution. As long as the military is not asked to turn off the device to see how the situation will develop further.

We stopped R-2 may 12, 1998, and by the end of the month, the level of air pollution over the city for the first time since 1996, again reached a critical level. In the course of the experiment (in March 1997, we installed another appliance in the Phoenix, then the results and became visible) indicators of the level of hydrocarbons in the town was almost always single-digit numbers, and sometimes in the heart of the city the measurements were shown their complete lack of. That is, compounds of hydrocarbons in the atmosphere was not at all.

Unfortunately, R-2 had nothing to do with the nitrates that cause ozone pollution, but with hydrocarbons it was done perfectly. All this was officially recorded.

When the test came to an end, I was absolutely confident that we have achieved success with the device, but the experts of the air force, who watched the experiment, intervened and asked me to disable R-2. They wanted to look at possible changes and then informed me that the Agency of environmental protection never give permission for the continuation of the tests.

They are also received a proposal to explore the R-2 and further, but abroad the United States of America. So, having received a "blessing" from the military, I started experimenting abroad.

From June 1996 to may 1998, I demonstrate the capabilities of R-2 and achieved amazing results, but no representative of Phoenix has not recognized these achievements.

In the end I decided to write a letter to the mayor of Phoenix:

7 may 1998

The office of the city administration in Phoenix

Mayor Skip Rimza

200 W. Washington

Phoenix, AZ, 85003

Dear Mr Mayor!

In may 1996 in the newspaper "Arizona Republic" published an article, which stated that the level of contamination of the atmosphere in Phoenix has reached a critical level and if the situation does not change, the future of the city is in danger. In this article, we have given the word of Governor Fife Symington on the establishment of the "Committee of the ozone strategies", headed by attorney Roger Ferland.

The article attached to the letter.

In relation to the current situation, Mr. Ferland said, "We are ready to consider virtually all offers, even if they are radical, strange, stiff, expensive — it doesn't matter".

I spoke on this subject with Mr. Joe Gibbs, a member of the "Committee of the ozone strategy", and told him about our air purification system has already been tested in Denver, Colorado, in 1995. As evidenced by the results of ongoing measurements, in that period, the atmosphere over the city was very clean.

Mr. Gibbs said that the installation does not represent for them any interest, but due to the fact that the level consumed by the device power less than one watt, testing his actions are not illegal.

We told Mr. Gibbs that is ready to carry out the experiment exclusively at his own expense. But the answer again was negative. We asked him to at least participate in the process of monitoring the experiment, but Gibbs refused.

Any support promised by Mr. Ferland in the above article, was not provided. Few months, we wanted to bring it to the attention of the independent expertise conducted by specialists of Fort Collins, Colorado, but Mr. Gibbs was extremely busy. He also didn't respond to the call and worked with us experts from the air force.

4 June 1996 we have established in the valley, Scottsdale is the device minimum power, which extended to 55 kilometers. It took three days to start the system, and another three months in order to the effect has stabilized.

From September 1, 1996, the unit worked at full capacity. To a city such as Phoenix, takes at least 10 plants, but we could not afford it. Single acting R-2 compare with a wonderful new car with a capacity of not more than 25 horsepower, and still, it's better than nothing.

Before September 1, 1996 air pollution in Phoenix several times have reached a critical point, when the environmental safety Agency has described the situation as "extremely serious". But since that day, there was not a single warning level content of harmful substances in the air. The instrument recorded a constant decrease of pollution of the atmosphere.

In March 1997, we placed one device in the vicinity of the airport. The system has become much more powerful and had a stronger influence on the air in Phoenix.

Experts air force base in Kirkland, new Mexico, became interested in our ongoing experiments. They tested samples of our equipment. If you want to know their opinion about this, you should contact by telephone with Lieutenant Colonel Pamom a Burr.

The reason for writing this letter was our decision to demonstrate the installation of 12 may 1998. We did not configure it for three weeks. Over the next 90-120 days the level of pollution can return to what existed prior to June 1996.

Judging by how still the administration of Phoenix has responded to our research, we do not expect that in the future we could be contacted. However, if you think we can help you to clear the air over our city, give us a call.

Caring for the Earth

Drunvalo Melchizedek,

General Manager

CC: Lieutenant Colonel Burr Pamu

"Arizona Republic"

Governor Jane Hull

During the whole time, while there was testing, I gradually began to understand what was happening and how the human mind interacted with the radiated R-2 field. And found that R-2 was created in the image of the human Light Body, or Mer-Ka-BA.

Thus, the person who owns the meditation of the Mer-Ka-BA and knows what is a vibration "rain clouds", can, by combining these two components to reproduce the effect of the device without the use of actual installation, only by means of consciousness.

Thinking on this, I spent a lot of hours.

And once, during a seminar on Mer-Ka-BA, which I conducted in Australia, one of the participants asked me a question: "If R-2 so changes the state of the atmosphere over the whole territory, why would a person practicing the Mer-Ka-BA can not do it?"

He read my thoughts...
<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Sep 02, 2016 13:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 02, 2016 14:30

People who have kuwaki, harmonizer and other....chasing centrality was Abdali to poison us. Specially filmed and just reactive(on-the-go trail crumbles) and the passenger (track no.) and chemical....-the trail for half an hour and 40 minutes without breaks. With the region being weird and all with the wind on Moscow. Perhaps you regions such as chodnicki fly again ?
So all in all, and the good of all? No one praktichesski not trying to Emanate grandmother, according to the order of Mercantile-AND GLOBALLY-brush nature and the weather and the ground have not tried EN masse???? :) Many "magicians" and himichat, pseoperator, magical to the slaughter and all sorts of bass-to-treble and other.....))))))) Surely there are no specialists on the total sweep))???

Сабрина

Post by Сабрина » Fri Sep 02, 2016 17:20

I hope this vidio will help

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 02, 2016 21:28

I apologize, I Zawinul something in the flame :oops:
No one wanted to offend, if that prosenica please :oops:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:08

Dear Valentine, thank you so much for the link, looking at it a second time, the first blew into flame. You insist that the link is in this thread?

Валентин Дандорф

Re: TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Валентин Дандорф » Sat Sep 03, 2016 16:11

No :) I was just thinking , that did not work... How do You like the idea? And what is the "..first blew into flame"? Flame?
And I don't know how to remove...