Ring. Flame

Ланцелот
Re: The Ring. Flame

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Aug 02, 2016 22:30

Мастер 108 wrote:What is the method? Especially interested in how you restored the eye?
There is such Komissarov Vladimir. "Draws" cards new Sanjeevini. Among them was not so much to restore different fields, and just to upgrade the body.
Know what the difficulty is. The knowledge obtained in the classroom is not always possible to Express clearly and coherently in our lives. It's like another reality with your memory there. It is easier to bring with Komissarov, than what is here. if you're interested, hit the PM.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Aug 04, 2016 22:14

Some write that the "work" remotely /at photo/ s of the product of Sliema. You can probably upload somewhere a photo of some here, say samples and /or prototypes/ products slim and everyone who wants to can printerwith these photos and to "engage".
Something like: test products slim.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:46

Cesare
You can create the ring in the head or to assume that you have it with certain parameters. And place where is convenient. Can a few. It is possible of different metals. Can be different size. :) Only in this case, you can pretty actively working AGANA.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40

I am not for myself, but in principle, many people think that can't visualize... Well, okay. :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:52

Чезаре wrote:you Can probably upload somewhere a photo of some here, say samples and /or prototypes/ products slim and everyone who wants to can printerwith these photos and to "engage".
Something like: test products slim.
Good zdraveska, Cesare!
Great idea! Will take? I support!

Сабрина

Re: TECHNOLOGY SLIM SPARLING

Post by Сабрина » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:20

Thank you very much ))) for clarification
Me is worried about it for a year. Went to the site as a guest before. Honestly ,was surprised , then, that you are not interested does anyone the technology. And to my delight , I began to dismantle it on the shelves
Many thanks for the video seminars. And information
Still have to disassemble the Lotus Friut of life he is also very strong potontsial work. Especially if you combine the two together and place inside the crystal

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:47

Сабрина wrote:Still have to disassemble the Lotus Friut of life he is also very strong potontsial work. Especially if you combine the two together and place inside the crystal
Oh, Oh, Dear Sabrina!
Firstly, a huge thank you for your attention to the topic! :o
and secondly, on the big secret, (but Shhh), I already prepare the theme of the Ring.Integration, where will be seen examples of integral rings with other products, in particular crystals is pastina!!!
current anyone yet :wink:

Сабрина

Post by Сабрина » Sat Aug 06, 2016 20:31

Great )))) thank you )) for Your work )))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 08, 2016 18:12

thought, thought - change your mind
On this site (and there are others) offers a lot of products from other manufacturers. I have great respect for what you are doing, dare I say "colleagues" :) . Some of them I think of the mentors and do not hesitate to learn from them. The theme of integration can lead to "knocking heads together" of various products. Bessmyslennyi disputes about what is better/worse, who is right who is wrong, and how. This is totally unacceptable. I personally intend to stop any attempts to push the topic to the flame of negative vibrations.
On the other hand, I would be very interested, to discuss the integration of the rings and crystals, for example. Programming, working with thoughtforms, activation. The theme is interesting. Here's how to do it, that would not cause unnecessary flame?
that is the question! :?

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:47

Шалтай Балтай wrote: I believe in mentors and do not hesitate to learn from them.
Dear Humpty. My question to RESEDA I unwittingly touched a painful topic for You... regret... Hope You'll forgive me, awkward... the Answer is I do know because they track their internal responses to soup Michael's Aura and Your... I Myself am a fan of products SAMM. My reaction to your products coincides with the esteemed Maliki's reaction... the Question to You: whether You are Going to make lenses for the sacred standards? And approximately when? The healing properties of lenses have experienced and acknowledge them... say something about this because I haven't figured out how to cut off a placebo. Sincerely Artfan.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote: the Theme of integration can lead to "knocking heads together" of various products. Bessmyslennyi disputes about what is better/worse, who is right who is wrong, and how. This is totally unacceptable. I personally intend to stop any attempts to push the topic to the flame of negative vibrations.On the other hand, I would be very interested, to discuss the integration of the rings and crystals, for example. Programming, working with thoughtforms, activation. The theme is interesting. Here's how to do it, that would not cause unnecessary flame?that is the question!
In case of having Temko))) Where all you can offer, what "cross" but to explain !!which is their sole responsibility and all! Questions and horror stories of "paladins" will disappear. ))) And then, if you are afraid that in the woods do not go, do not collect mushrooms and stuff and nothing for "reality" not see. Dry to live by the "moral code of the Builder....." So go for it!!! Everything else-who does not like in the other topic and there to write morally-eticheski code ....Everyone here understands that everything he does and uses on his sole responsibility in your karman(h) tobish karma)))
Yes , uzhzhzh)) is not one there already "stoned and covered with ash" ))) .
Tell you a secret, I've got 8 years ago also had))) but as you can see....endured , persevered and helped...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 09, 2016 13:56

Артфан wrote:My question to RESEDA I unwittingly touched a painful topic for You... regret... Hope You'll forgive me, awkward...
Dear Artfan.
Are you sure that I'm aware of Your conversation with the Seat. Maybe I'm just not paying attention. :oops:
Артфан wrote:whether You are Going to make lenses for the sacred standards? And approximately when?
I make them only slowly :oops: Much time is spent on the ring nodes.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Aug 09, 2016 15:41

Шалтай Балтай wrote:come from?
Personally, I am definitely not.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Aug 09, 2016 15:51

Чезаре wrote:I Personally clearly not.
understand, thanks for the idea! az
good luck!

Мицкле

Re: The Ring. Workshop

Post by Мицкле » Thu Aug 11, 2016 22:30

I've been wondering.., - reading about properties of water, it was found that water in freezing loses its "memory". I'm curious - has the same property of the metal during freezing?.. It's important quality - can be used to reset a "negative", if he suddenly hidden there, formed, for example, at the time of twisting braids in insufficient positive, or any unplanned disturbance, rough mechanical impact on the device.. Threw in a couple of hours in the freezer, and no problems :ay
Now about the fire I thought - and you over him "clean"..

ЮрС

Re: The Ring. Workshop

Post by ЮрС » Fri Aug 12, 2016 14:19

Мицкле wrote:I've been wondering.., - reading about properties of water, it was found that water in freezing loses its "memory". I'm curious - has the same property of the metal during freezing?..
If the metal is first melted,to become liquid,like water,and then "freeze" - in other words,allow to cool,then probably will be subject to the same laws as for water...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:40

Probably it is possible, on principle cylinders of the Pharaoh - one hand to hold levothyroxine product Sliema, and the other, pravonarushenii.

Also where in the literature on sujok of nightmarei/ it is possible to make a mini round stickers on the principle of the lens slim/ for gluing on nails /the literature on sujok and/or reflexology - different nails through the meridians associated with different organs/. Well, or a simple sketch on a spiral nail.

You may want to consider that "spin" of energy can vary /is probable/ as from different moods and States and making different meals, drinks etc. ie not a constant.

p.s. there are columns /Boaz and Jachin/ in Tarot cards and in the Masonic symbolism. Here is a map of the Great Priestess:
Sort of between them there is a certain potential difference, so to speak. What is not IDA and Pingala, around /in particular/?
p.p.s. somewhere met that in different realities /physical plane, the astral plane, etc./ -, the polarity is reversed.

ЮрС

Post by ЮрС » Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:31

Чезаре wrote:Probably it is possible, on principle cylinders of the Pharaoh - one hand to hold levothyroxine product Sliema, and the other, pravonarushenii...
Ideas are in the air, I came today of similar idea, but different implementation. I made two Aku-VAK 177 the same standard of twist. One took the left hand of the South end facing up and the other in the right hand,North up. Then I changed the directions for each hand,trace the feelings,where it is more comfortable and about 10 minutes was in a state of pleasant comfort... :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:43

Well, if the Vita - :) scepter of the Pharaoh, then, is a kind of rod /you can look at Atlas, "Atlas of energy system of the human body" Park, Jae Woo/ that combines both the polarities together, as is the Central channel /sushumna/, IMHO... it Is not physically easy to do as the product, I guess... It's different... dimension, as some say...
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:55, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:52

For many of the ideas also came about 3 twisted wire ring (a few weeks is already done and published :-) )

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:54

It was an attack for the help.....the pain and thoughts . Pain in the solar plexus , or rather in that area. But in the back. Pain increased, had to Work and had to take the urgent steps that the first head came sdelal. In General, it was 3 rings like 219 or 20 can't remember now. Yesterday it was the case. Put a chair against the wall 4 of the things, the loop to the chair to the coccyx. All was quiet minutes ...five and then became just fine. Still took a couple guvakov, but it is already too gone. Went outside, stood on the grass and a stream through the body that tingling heat was running , as in a refrigerator))))). Pumped, purged. Here's a spontaneous experience was.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:14

LILY-P strange coincidence, I thought lost and also in the same place...

PS For ideas is the logical should simonizer of the 3 rings of twisted 3 wires but if u will collect then at least one more less seeing an expert.

Мицкле

Re: And what are we in the rings of a Tensor?

Post by Мицкле » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:40

The translation from the page of the Portuguese virgins :) ( http://www.marianaalvesdacosta.com/ )

"3 new frequencies to Wake up at that time of such a massive quantum leap of evolution on Earth! The first frequency was discovered Godfrey ; and the remaining 2 frequencies Mariana Alves Soprano. 3 new frequency ring : smallest ring is a VIKING Elbow ; medium ring FRAME and Elbow-large ring sacred CONTINENT's Elbow . "

"Viking Elbow: 67.6 CM Length Elbow (443 MHz)
The elbow of the Vikings was discovered friend, Maurice Godfrey (the Netherlands) in an old book about the history of the Vikings. He found this measure is repeated through out the book and was intrigued by it. He said Maurice, and Maurice told him Maryana. She used her dowsing skills to find out about this and they both decided to try the measure in tensor rings.
The energy of this frequency embodies the Sacred feminine, delicate, beautiful, gentle energy, bringing the secret spark of life, like white, light pink, yellow beam of light which has no beginning and no end, with constant endless stream. It is very good for sleep and emotional disorders, muscle disorders, and has excellent results in the toothache.
Element: Water. Works on 1st, 5th, 6th and 7th chakras.
Tools that can be made from this frequency, fraction and elbow combinations: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2: tensor ring; the ACU-Vac coil tensor; Gaia sphere - 6 rings, pendant, pocket, travel and home dimensions harmonisers; seed / flower of life; the infinite heart. "

"RA-MU Elbow:
RA-Mu Elbow was opened by the Portuguese, Mariana Alves Soprano, Master Holistic Healer (Reiki, Acupressure, tuning Forks, Sound Healing, homeopathy, Crystal therapy, Alchemy, Aromatherapy, travel Time, the researcher) and professional Opera singer (composer, writer , pianist) while on vacation in the Netherlands 21, 2015 Excited by the opening frequency of the Vikings jumped her old books about the Lost continent of Lemuria, having a feeling that I could find something there. After a search in the books from 10 PM to 3 am without a break, she ended up with a headache and heavy eyes, and without any measures !! But the next morning she jumped out of bed excited with 2 of the possible numbers of plane to the next frequency that she saw in her dream. These figures were virtually all books about Lemuria and were engraved on her head and the right combination was to live!
Of the 3 newly discovered frequencies, this is the strongest. It has vertical energy, creating a continuous and indivisible field torus energy. It cleans all Pasts, PRESENTS and futures in many dimensions, interrelated dimensions. This frequency creates the strongest Harmonizer ever seen! Has more divine energy of touch for Men. Ideal for channel healers: one ring or the generator of the tensor field on the head connects you with the speed and force of thunder a beam of light, activating to work in the blink of an eye!
Element: Fire. Works on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th chakras.
The best pain reliever !!!
Emblem Japan still bears the ancient Lemurian emblem : Sun - Circle -Sphere - without beginning or end, the eternal circle of life .
the frequency of RA - MU is part of Lemuria , the birth of mankind .
"Ring of fire" - the land of Mu. "

"SACRED to the CONTINENT's Elbow:
Sacred continent's Elbow was discovered by the Portuguese, Mariana Alves Soprano 26 October 2015 in Portugal. After she first found the frequency, she had a dream where one of her guides told her to continue to operate on the frequencies, because she needs to find more frequencies at the same time. This measure was studied by a combination of Mariana of measures "mound Builder Calender Stone", found in the Ouachita river, Hot springs, Arkansas, USA. The mound Builders of North America is an ancient race connected to Mexico and MU, Motherland of man. They left carved on the stone is the same knowledge of sacred the 4 major forces of the Mu. Before Mu or Lemuria to sink, they went to Mexico and established their home in Arkansas.
This frequency has a balanced Yin-Yang. It works in the horizontal direction, as a massive All-Seing Eye. This gives perspective, in all directions, dimensions, time and space a given situation in all its layers. If you have "The Vision" you can see all that is hidden. And you are protected inside the bubble, and the bubble frequency. It is very good to give peace to the heart and sleep with. It is also very powerful to work energy over long distances. Sacred frequency, the continent has a weak Torus, but has a stronger amplitude of the field, so that "marries" perfectly with the Frame. And these two are the best to create a matrix out of this world Harmoniser !!
Element: Ether. Operating 7th chakras. "

The diameter of the wires is serious, of course, in its harmonizer. This device according to the samovar bash, and everybody harmonizes on all planes of existence ))<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 13:12

In my opinion these products, though, and harmonizing and improving, still made with physical material /copper wire/. And sort of negative sooner or later prosocially in the product itself - how about car wear out or a computer, albeit a long time serves.
From this it would purely logical that the time from the time /at their own feelings/ refresh products with new ones.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 13:39

As far as I remember saw /on some other site/ products /like Klimovskii, at least then discussed in a similar aspect "displaying" natural elemental. Here here found on Google.
Um, only if to be produced this, then we need /when we don't have to work/ save somewhere deaktiviran, about the space inside the ring of Sliema.
By the way, the inside space of the ring Sliema /put on the map of the city, about/ you can probably insert things.. the space Itself is as a space of personal power of the operator, and the map for the extra setup...