Ring. FAQ

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Ring. FAQ

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 20, 2016 14:53

preamble
  • I don't do politics, religion and other types of chatter.
  • I do not give private consultations (or try to avoid).
  • I don't do mentoring.
  • I have nothing to prove to anyone.
  • I do not master something there and I don't have uchenikov.
  • I don't galetka where you can complain with their systems, sorry :?
  • I am not responsible for what you say I am other. What others say - characterizes others. I characterize what I say.
FAQ
  1. Question in PM: Humpty, can You sell me a ring?
    ResponseNO. All operations of purchase/sale only through the office MM
  2. Question in PM: Humpty, You can make me a ring?
    ResponseNO. You can buy only those rings that are in the MM office. Pre-order at the manufacturer, at the moment – will not be accepted.
  3. Question: Humpty, And what will happen if you make a ring/item that way: ... (then follows a flight of fancy in the free direction)
    ResponseI don'T know – and not the fact that you want. You do and tell us what happened. If You want me work to come up with, I beg You ...
    to think All your life you have lived and your ideas - are not respected, if You ideas would be valued, you would not have thrown out where will not get, and embodies. Why do You think that Humpty, You've never seen be true to Your ideas more carefully than You do?
  4. Question: Let's connect one oscilloscope probe to the Colta and the other to ground, and see what happens
    Answers:
    1. As zhahnet! :) Connect, look. 8)
    2. More seriously: viewtopic.php?p=158147#p158147
    3. Measure the pendulum (dowsing). There is no skill to operate the pendulum - turn out
  5. Question: I want to know more about the tensor field, frequency, 144, 177, and 188 MHz, sacred measurements and length netera.
    ResponseI, too, :)
    viewtopic.php?p=158101#p158101
  6. Question: Humpty, can You help me to choose the rings?
    Response: I try not to give personal advice, but in the framework of the theme, if You have problems with device selection, my recommendations: Take the Products with Basic Status. It is the product of Sacred Measurements. Ring or node of Your choice. If health problems – it makes sense to take the Ark VAK and/or Loop. Colta – in the headboard and in the place where you spend a lot of time. And, drink giveraway rings water.
  7. Question: Where are my messages?
    Response: Maybe php?f=57&t=6244">here
  8. Question: Which device is more powerful?
    Response: viewtopic.php?p=158633#p158633
  9. Question: "And it is not proved, And You have not proven that... and behold...," "And it must prove...."
    ResponseI the evidence base. In principle,. I have nothing to prove to anyone. And not going to.
    As soon as You get up evidence-rails, You get into boundary conditions in which Achilles can never overtake the tortoise. The whole of modern science, with its evidence base, nothing more than a feeder for "their people."
  10. Question: This is not scientific, and the methods is not scientific.
    Response: And as a-political and anti-religious :).
    the Parable: Here is the forest. Flies in the forest you always find shit. The bees are in the same forest, you always honey gather. Choose who you are.
    Religion, politics, evidence - based science- do not talk on these topics. 8)
  11. Question: Humpty, but have You seen this video? As you read this article? And you know what he said ... someone Yes something Yes there is something and then
    ResponseIn most cases, fortunately - NO :)
    you See, — he said, — it seems to me that the human brain is like a little empty attic, which you can arrange as you want. Fool dragged the back of any junk which comes to hand, and useful things have nowhere to stick, or at best to them amidst all this shut up and not dig. A sensible person carefully selects what he takes into his brain attic. He will take only the tools that you need it to work, but they will be set, and all he'll put in good order. (C) Arthur Conan Doyle "a Study in scarlet"
  12. Question: Humpty, I asked you a question and You didn't answer.
    Response: Should I? :) viewtopic.php?p=174252#p174252
  13. Question: How to use the ACU-VAC? Where is North Where is South? (The complex where the West and where the East :) ), where is the bead?
    Response: Chtem here: viewtopic.php?p=187105#p187105
<