Ring. Healing practices

Григорич
Re: The Ring. Healing practices

Post by Григорич » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:21

Dear Humpty!.....try to carefully read your conversations on the forum, but still.....came the question.....let......those rings and okuwaki of your production is sold on the Kola already have activation or have to activate them according to your recommendations??
I already purchased several rings and one akuaku....here I think what to do next.....but first I would like to get an answer from You....thanks in advance

Григорич

Post by Григорич » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Gregorich
Good zdraveska!
Григорич wrote:the second option...spinning.....as "hooked"...then quietly, slowly twist the coil.....and ukuvuka slowly but surely crawls.....doing my own thing
Yes, I understand. The rotation of the ring node has very good reception. respect! az
Actually sometimes it is like fishing. I, for example, from time to time, pass a knot through the body, such as it is there, sometimes in the middle of something and got take out... :)
Good night!....thanks for the comment....did not expect
I'm probably not accurately described the actions of spinning and why is it necessary to turn the coil on......"fishing" is not being....You have repeatedly said that akovali it is desirable to run two.....but if the person is still single....then akuaku applied in a crotch close to the spine can "put" on a spinning fishing line...and when akumaka "hooked"....as You say, then at this point begin to turn the reel spinning, which in turn will pull akuaku from the body to increase impact....here's a fishing....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:26

Gregorich
Good zdraveska
Григорич wrote:those rings and okuwaki of your production is sold on the Kola already have activation or have to activate them according to your recommendations??
Not clear what is meant. I see two aspects:
  • It's not like You're talking about the sound activated products. Because this requires special. equipment. It is not for sale. If You think the sound activation is done once for the product and then the product stanovitsya active, then IMHO - it is not. The product is activated by sound vibrations, and works in an active state only as long as these vibrations, audible/mechanical on it is served. As soon as vibration is turned off, the product enters passive mode.
  • If You're talking about some kind of programming products, the superimposition of thoughtforms, and naivete this activation, I can assure You nothing, I do not, any intentions I have in this direction is not, and all the talk about it will either just adalats, or move into flame. Hope for your understanding.
The only thing I do in relation to amernia is it treated prior to twisting the wire. This is the ethical dimension. This has been written before.
Hope replied.

Григорич

Post by Григорич » Fri Jul 21, 2017 0:19

Good evening, Humpty!...thanks for the complete answer.....Yes, I really thought that after the manufacture of the rings that they "earned" there is a need to activate a vibrating sound. Sorry for the misconception. I have some age and given for his life some sores looking for other means besides pills to maintain health and neutralization of high blood pressure in particular. Painfully, this pressure prevents to live to me , but like many other people people. Two weeks ago I bought some rings 2-144 (diameter 4.5 cm), the other wasn't there, 2-177 (9.5 cm and 20 cm, respectively). 144 carry with him on his chest...the night is placed under the mattress at the head and feet. 177-e put under the jar with water to strukturirovaniia. Akovac (silver) diameter 2 cm, length 6 cm Carry with me on a different kind of meeting, "distributions", are used in different meetings with people. Tried to "cling" to them, sores on the body.......to no avail. The lack of experience of use of products affects...Two weeks of such use has not led me to a definite conclusion on the possible practical application of these products. The water in the pot on the rings turns out nice.....no more. 144th day ring wear with him on the breast, and at night put under the mattress in the head and legs.....there is a certain feeling of deeper sleep.
Humpty, I know you value your time, and I take their stories. What I mind. I would like to request that You and the forum a little more than shared their experience of using rings in the Wellness practices of themselves and their families. Spread so to speak...useful information. Thank you

Григорич

Re: Healing practices

Post by Григорич » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:that's all there is
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6141
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6147
the Versatility:
Application AcuVac Coil is not limited only to curative effect. You can use the device for pulling the negative energy out of any situation. Point the South pole of the coil in the direction of a crying baby, an obnoxious person or group of people, equipment not working properly, or any other circumstances out of harmony, the Node will do the trick. You can even position a coil in front of the picture of a sick or troubled person and the expected useful developments will occur in a short period of time.
Looking at the links You have given, I more than understand the essence of the work with the rings, and even more interested in the methods of their impact. Of course I will practice.(a)....I hope to buy a ring when they will be available. And again a Huge thank You Humpty for the development of this theme.....it seems to me very significant. Will try to share on the forum and its achievements.......

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09

Григорич wrote:Good evening, Humpty!...
Good zdraveska, Gregorich
Григорич wrote:looking for other means besides pills to maintain health
respect!
Григорич wrote:Akovac (silver)
At this moment I don't work with silver. It's tinned copper
Григорич wrote:Tried to "cling" to them, sores on the body.......to no avail.
Hmm... I thought You were quite successfully described the technique of rotating Aquacom. I came to the conclusion that experience with the tools You have and experience a good. Isn't it?
Григорич wrote:Two weeks of such use has not led me to a definite conclusion on the possible practical application of these products. The water in the pot on the rings turns out nice.....no more. 144th day ring wear with him on the breast, and at night put under the mattress in the head and legs.....there is a certain feeling of deeper sleep.
By my conservative standards - PTS. good result. :ay
I would say that the energy rings rather... soothing, I don't want to program however. Some Boom! Busta! Yay! - I didn't notice. Everything happens peacefully, calmly, confidently, rapidly, irreversibly :) Gladius ago I see that ring know :) They "are" how calm, as if nothing and izmeneniya happen as if by themselves, like it was intended. That's the thing, if the perception changes, the man just follows him, taking for granted, track it - requires attention. :)

Григорич wrote:and again a Huge thank You Humpty for the development of this theme.....it seems to me very significant.
And thank you for your kind words!<

Григорич

Post by Григорич » Fri Jul 21, 2017 23:53

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Григорич wrote:Good evening, Humpty!...
Good zdraveska, Gregorich
Григорич wrote:looking for other means besides pills to maintain health
respect!
Григорич wrote:Akovac (silver)
At this moment I don't work with silver. It's tinned copper
Григорич wrote:Tried to "cling" to them, sores on the body.......to no avail.
Hmm... I thought You were quite successfully described the technique of rotating Aquacom. I came to the conclusion that experience with the tools You have and experience a good. Isn't it?
Григорич wrote:Two weeks of such use has not led me to a definite conclusion on the possible practical application of these products. The water in the pot on the rings turns out nice.....no more. 144th day ring wear with him on the breast, and at night put under the mattress in the head and legs.....there is a certain feeling of deeper sleep.
By my conservative standards - PTS. good result. :ay
I would say that the energy rings rather... soothing, I don't want to program however. Some Boom! Busta! Yay! - I didn't notice. Everything happens peacefully, calmly, confidently, rapidly, irreversibly :) Gladius ago I see that ring know :) They "are" how calm, as if nothing and izmeneniya happen as if by themselves, like it was intended. That's the thing, if the perception changes, the man just follows him, taking for granted, track it - requires attention. :)

Григорич wrote:and again a Huge thank You Humpty for the development of this theme.....it seems to me very significant.
And thank you for your kind words!
Thank you s comments....and with a kind word either way it's mastered.
All of us success in the development of new technologies of life where You took on the role of the steering. Nice to meet you and chat. Honestly.<