Ring. Healing practices

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Ring. Healing practices

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 14:23

All good zdraveska

Because there Aku-Waki, that is the idea to raise a separate branch devoted exclusively to healing practices with the use of products made according to the technology of slim Sparling.
All questions, feedback, suggestions feel free to post in this thread.
All the best of luck!

Артфан

Re: Healing practices

Post by Артфан » Wed Jul 13, 2016 14:55

Шалтай Балтай wrote: wishes
In my environment any healthy person. Very interested in the healing possibilities of the feedback Loop, its price in the amount of 1/4 and when will be on sale. The same rings Sliema... wish You Success...

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Jul 13, 2016 15:08

Thank You, Humpty. Yes, I would like to use the ACU-VAC and reverse loop+ Your recommendations.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 15:20

Артфан wrote:of the feedback Loop, its price in the amount of 1/4
Above the loop I work. As for the size, if You posmotritie on Aku-Wacky (No. 300-303) that their length starting from the 2nd measurements. Products second measurements are quite modest in size - about 10 cm.
I'm going to ensure that the coil takes a lot of wires, it is natural.
ACC, the Loop will be the length of the 2nd or 3.5 th measurements. The dimensions of the same loop would be a relatively modest 10 - 15 cm, roughly.
Prices - like the Ark-VAK, no fundamental difficulties I see, though technologically a caveat will differ from products slim. I will explain private, later.
Малика wrote:Yes, I would like to use the ACU-VAC and reverse loop+ Your recommendations.
This is an extremely interesting topic. I plan to make a prototype (at least) Loop and make a more detailed video for Aku-SAC and is in the Loop.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:25

Артфан wrote: same rings Sliema...
Rings is dealing with the situation, with the environment,c a? what...? Finger in the ring and just finger it, according to Pak Jae WOO, quite a different finger...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 17:52

Honestly? Not looked back in the rings. :? This is at desert :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 18:03

Малика wrote:Thank you, Humpty. Yes, I would like to use the ACU-VAC and reverse loop+ Your recommendations.
Malik, don't take this as flattery, but somehow I am sure that if You just take the tool in hand, you will immediately know what to do with it.
That's the beauty of technology, the rings work for YOURSELF!
"Sleigh ride themselves" :) You just steer left to right.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Jul 13, 2016 18:13

Thanks, Humpty, for the kind words)))
In General, Yes, once I have all of it fit as it should and I have no doubt that everything will turn out as it Should. I'm just looking forward to the moment when the tools will fall into my hands and I start practising. I love to experiment with everything that interested me))) But, however, like to meticulously study the instructions and recommendations))), so they will not be superfluous)) And the webinar too, I'll wait..

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 18:39

Thank You, Malika
Actually, to be honest, it slips from me thinking about creating a healing center using products technology in Sliema.
On the one hand people are very much akarat, I don't feel so much strength that would work with the people directly.
BUT
if there is a tractor (the ring that Besh) what can and anchors to drag. Hooked to the tractor, and forward to look that the current b sulcus not very curve was. :)
But it's the future, of course... everything is possible

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Jul 13, 2016 19:57

Шалтай Балтай wrote: everything is possible
Here is Your end of the perch on which You stoves repaired... And the crowd of gray or bald eksperdov screaming:,,FSE IS a lie, And Igor, who doesn't love dear Bee, it will seem like a kitten...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 20:08

"it is unlikely..."(C) :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Jul 13, 2016 20:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Actually, to be honest, it slips from me thinking about creating a healing center using products technology in Sliema.
If you take the training in the Center (that slim created), to obtain the necessary documents on hand, permission to operator training and subsequent practice, it is quite Possible and create your own Center in Russia.
As for the emergence of skeptics and related problems, they never, in any place of the Planet will NOT be displayed and will not disappear. They have their own, purely planetary tasks in this life, and they are pushing us to ensure that we walk the Path Progressed. That's a long story, but the Essence is This. So, they and we have in some place the tasks overlap. They will bury the idea or develop it further will depend on the level of Running. But in any case the idea to the right people, in time and at the right time it will again be continued. I've learned from my experience in the study of secret and not secret knowledge.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jul 13, 2016 22:57

subscribe! respect! bi

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Jul 13, 2016 23:38

Artfan right! Come and get it. And not on the forum, but in reality.

To open a healing center need a medical degree. A certificate of training from slim useless.

Will have to masquerade as something like training center, etc. In which the rings will be something minor. Registration, license inspectors, and so on.

The more quality services you offer, the more claims you get caught. People don't want to be healthy.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11

with all due respect - Artfan wrong :)
Артфан wrote:And the crowd
the crowd will not be are certainly :lol:
with all the consequences, it's not for everyone of course :?
anyway, if I'm going to build intentions in this direction, not earlier than next year
well if I have this year before Katarina will take in not sure
anyways, the ideas I shared, especially to develop the theme - not ready 8) here :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Artfan wrong
I'd be relieved if I was wrong... Dear Malik, if you will undertake to grow the Center, the right ,,mom,, for ,, / IC,, . Dear Humpty, what is the approximate price of Your ring with a mounting for my crystal on the female little finger. A woman of average height, slender, an office worker. Thank you.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24

Артфан wrote:Dear Malik, if you will undertake to grow the Center, the right ,,mom,, for ,, / IC,,
My dear Artfan, if I were younger maybe I would have been assistant to Humpty, but I want peace, I even have the business shut down in January of this year, 68 years old of course not critical, but it's still 68...
Пчела wrote:will Have to masquerade as something like training center, etc. In which the rings will be something minor. Registration, license inspectors, and so on.
I totally agree with You that we cannot offer medical services. Will have to look for an alternative. Nowadays a lot is possible, so if the desire of Humpty will remain, and the opportunities will appear)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:43

Artfan
Артфан wrote: Dear Humpty, what is the approximate price of Your ring with a mounting for my crystal on the female little finger
apologies - not ready to answer. The rings I'm able to winter closer to begin to develop...
in the near perspecitve - Loop and most importantly: Harmonizer.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:09

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:LEARN to RESPECT and right and wrong .Each of you on your right at the moment, but tomorrow-time will tell
Dear Lily))) az
Humpty, I apologize for this off, you can probably carry..

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 14, 2016 17:59

Пчела wrote:Artfan right! Come and get it. And not on the forum, but in reality
Writing this remark, I was referring to something else.

I meant witch hunt, which we sometimes like to arrange some individual representatives of individual officials. This sect mitarashi people fall under the distribution, only when wypasanie to light a very extraordinary case.

And very law-abiding and bringing real benefits in the ratio of more than 50%, very quickly, at the request of workers in the same field and having a useful result is much less than 50%, will find a way to bring to life. (Now read the above written and admired. This is what a diplomat).

No doubt, such a centre would need. And his first direction training. But in our reality, will be very hard to Dodge and mimic.

He doesn't have to be ezhednevnaya (like health clinics). Something like a training centre, with training in the country.

Methodical literature, videos, including Yu tube, etc.

But I do know this. The higher the quality, the harder it is to find the consumer.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 14, 2016 18:10

In any case, no practice base, all this will remain nothing more than talk.
I'd focus on this: the elegance of technology + practical result. IMHO this is the key. The rest will follow by itself.
Bee
To Uku-Waku was not possible to look?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 14, 2016 18:24

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Bee
To Uku-Waku was not possible to look?
No! It may be too late. And today blanks made of wire 4 mm Wire 10 is square. I will also do two and three and a half at the request of a friend. We put the experiment on a trading basis.

Appeared in the sale of cable 25 the square, and this is the diameter more than 5 mm.

Then I want to learn rings of the same size, but the new dimension when the wire diameter 2.8 mm.

While working on the area.

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jul 15, 2016 16:40

Oh, sorry, Humpty, I own a question asked not in that branch, there erase, and here the census:
Good Day)))
Humpty, tell me pliz, from aku-VAK where the loop pulls the negative, and the reverse side, fill light, Yes ?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jul 15, 2016 16:57

Малика wrote: Good Day)))
Humpty, tell me pliz, from aku-VAK where the loop pulls the negative, and the reverse side, fill light, Yes ?
Good zdraveska, Malika
I'd venture to say the opposite. Loop - North - gives light, back-side - South - pulls negative, the loop performs the role of the ball (ball to the wall), "ball to the wall", then the be an eyelet from the body
BUT
After playing with the Aku-VAK from 3.5 measurements I am not entirely sure about this, so personal experience is extremely welcome.

In General, 3.5 merc - not quite simple. Brown says that the ring Autocasco 3.5 measurements, for example, always come out of unilateral :roll: it is clear that they make a pigtail. He further asserted that one party gives light, the second neutral. Suggests that there is a dead zone, the Besh beam is not directly from the surface of the ring and from a distance. And the funny thing is, he argues that the direction in which the beam is set by intention. :wiz
I mean that 100% of the recommendations here may not be, try to feel, play, and the other party. Look at the response.

Hope I helped

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jul 15, 2016 17:07

Thanks for the reply)))
Шалтай Балтай wrote:I'd venture to say the opposite. Loop - North - gives light, back-side - South - pulls negative, the loop performs the role of the ball (ball to the wall), "ball to the wall", then the be an eyelet from the body
Likely is the correct answer because the side loops is a cool stream of air, and the other side is like Empty...so where is Empty there is a vacuum cleaner..
.Already understood that have to make some kind of stand like a tripod, can be suspended CRA-wack on the clasp, 25 min to hold over the head hard.. the Letter G, height 1 - 1.5 m, or to be able to sit or lie under him..