Ring for slim, reviews

Пчела
Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01

ММ wrote:
Пчела wrote:
ММ wrote:Everything seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199?
But I wonder? Why in the army, during transportation of the victims, and indicate them by the term: "CARGO 200"
Certainly interesting. Ask the military why 200 and not 201? Waiting for an answer.
My questions sent to the community, for me personally not suggest getting the correct answers. Years of practices showed that they are not there.

My questions, more hints for those who are not able to think properly.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36

Okay, given Your uniqueness, even for this forum, I will explain what I mean.

You have an increased ability to get what you want. But such ability is a double-edged sword. One end is in a positive space, the other in the negative. And while You are able to move very quickly in one, then the other end.

A person with such abilities, it would be correct to start to discipline myself. To put themselves mentally a bridle. It is very simple. Start a notebook or journal. Label. Written desires, intentions, goals, deadlines, results, etc.

The goal is to move in the direction of obtaining positive emotions. IN THE MATERIAL WORLD!!!!!!!!

As for the rings. I am a categorical supporter of the use of rings ONLY within the TOLERANCES for SLIM!

I myself, have some ideas to find other frequencies and dimensions. But I do know this: we NEED a RESPONSIBLE approach to the SELECTION of SIZES!

This can only be done with the help of the pendulum. So.

I'm still six months or more, clean yourself rings with specified sizes.

2. Then the pendulum will make in a special way. I will start training to work with him. Skills I at the time received.

3. Will manufacture the ring according to the obtained results.

Will play around with them myself a year and then make the results available to the public. If by that time I shall remain a desire.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:05

ММ wrote:there is No source of information. All seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199?
Good zdraveska, Dear MM.
Hmm... Yes, indeed, 144, 177, 188, and 199. How is it that I didn't think of it :?

Maybe help with Marocco?

Code: Select all

144 MHZ - 20.63 inches ~ 52.4 cm
177 MHZ - 23.49 inches ~ 59.67 cm
188 MHZ - 28.85748 inches ~ 73.3 cm
199 MHZ - ???
If I understand correctly, it 199 is a circular measurement, right?

Thank you in advance.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Jul 29, 2016 13:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Good day,
there is another Aku-Wacky:306, 307 from the left, third measurements is a good thing
my usuwaniem Okuwaki even stronger than a loop, although the experiment was "not honest" because Okuwaki of kopeck piece, and Loop - poltorashka
Olga, as You Okuwaki contrary Loop?
Humpty, I feel the same way aku-VAK stronger. Testing was conducted by aku-VAK chakra loop from itself, at the level of Anahata chakra and especially Visuddhi felt a strong outflow, as if the "soul" was out....well, figuratively, of course. After this direct easier like that )))

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:44

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
ММ wrote:there is No source of information. All seems logical. If there is a frequency 177,188, then there might be 199?
Good zdraveska, Dear MM.
Hmm... Yes, indeed, 144, 177, 188, and 199. How is it that I didn't think of it :?

Maybe help with Marocco?

144 MHZ - 20.63 inches ~ 52.4 cm
177 MHZ - 23.49 inches ~ 59.67 cm
188 MHZ - 28.85748 inches ~ 73.3 cm
199 MHZ - ???
If I understand correctly, it 199 is a circular measurement, right?

Thank you in advance.
Have no idea of the ring or not. I never made, and MENTALLY worked with ring 199. But I did not like. Yesterday I also had a headache, as in a day's work 199. Someone persistent and very aggressive drills my third eye during headache. The head was all bursting at the seams, break into pieces, the third eye, groans and howls of pain. It will probably die from these experiments. :? What could it mean?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jul 30, 2016 13:01

ММ wrote:have no Idea of the ring
Good zdraveska, MM.
Thank you for your answer! I'm always interested to read Your posts :ay Very sorry however that You do not have confirmed information regarding 199 frequency and no ACC. length netera for her :cry: I would be very interested to broaden their knowledge in this area, if You suddenly receive credible data regarding nesterovskij lengths do not hesitate to bother me
Thank you in advance, Humpty
ММ wrote:What's that supposed to mean?
If the question to me, alas - no idea :?

Bee
I ask the admins to ban a user with the nickname Bee, reason: Rudeness, Flood, Tallerova

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jul 30, 2016 15:20

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I ask the admins to ban a user with the nickname Bee, reason: Rudeness, Flood, Tallerova
he's the new nick will lead. He's got them on some forum. You did not even realize who that is?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Jul 30, 2016 15:56

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Bee
I ask the admins to ban a user with the nickname Bee, reason: Rudeness, Flood, Tallerova
Логик wrote:he's the new nick will lead. He's got them on some forum. You did not even realize who that is?
Yes, I see you desperate guys! When your back's to the wall and you have nothing to say, the scissors at the time!

I then of course comrade bold. But I'm stubborn!
Wouldn't this topic rings so serious, I would have turned around and left.

But now is not the case! Right now! And that's not the case!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:07

Логик wrote:You did not even realize who that is?
why do I need to understand it?
I'm sorry that so it turns out, he's got a lot of good, he's one of the few who MAKES rings! For me it is very valuable
BUT the trend is not happy
I don't want to stand in the position of grading, diagnosit and characteristics, but to give a platform to dump mental garbage I have no desire 8)
let Perezhogin, what are they doing?

By the way, cool, In the Disney cartoon "the Jungle Book", 2016 about Mowgli, Bagheera says a funny phrase: "In some flocks of last-eat"(C) :lol: Makes sense :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I'm sorry that so it turns out, he's got a lot of good, he's one of the few who MAKES rings!
"As for the rest, she said - fuck our enemies, When we have such friends?" (C) Boris Grebenshikov

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jul 30, 2016 16:39

Just an addition - the trunk should be cut in two places. (at least more than 1 place)
Sorry that I interfere, but it's kind of like ABC even if the connection with the other person.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jul 30, 2016 21:22

Info for "class", "mimoprohodyaschie" :)
Visited homeopath with his device, having a ring-144 size 1
\You can refresh your memory through video viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6091 how it determines the influence of a magnet\

Additionally, the apparatus he has such device-ploschadochka to put the interfering object. And it is a direct wire connects to the "common" electrode cylinder that the client holds in his hand. In short, the impact of the subject it goes straight to the client. It is put any crap like creams-dietary supplements-drugs to define harm.

- First, he put his signature a magnet, and naturally saw the drawdown and negative effects. Add the Ring, which is more than the whole ploshchadochki and is outside of us. And wow, the impact is already THERE. Raise the ring up on the meter above ploshchadochki and magnet, where the hand got almost the same result. :wiz
Copper Ring non-magnetic, vulgar screen can be and, in General, was far from the magnet :)

- Экс2: lenara Have got something from the deceased, which is exactly the same "puts" meridians.
Conduct former the same scheme. The result is the same. Lenar thought. He does not know the other "those stuff", but his Bracelet that can do the same.

Oh, I forgot. From the very beginning around ploshchadochki put just one ring. The evidence was such that there was no impact. In this case "ploschadochka" knows how to invert the signal. Here after inversion show clearly a negative impact. So the Ring works in General plus. Detail where the impact is coming, too time-consuming - in the device, and hundreds of thousands of parameters of the body.
Left Ring "at play" better. Me fix some more and the rest of the measurements. And ... this... let's measurements 1xx, "probem" them in a General "Yes-no" :)<

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Aug 01, 2016 14:52

Hello! Notice that when you work with virtual Rings, loaded ACANA, then as it stretches the throat and chest chakra direct feel extending shutok energy. And when the process is put on autopilot (passive mode) - still felt the energy cluster. The rings are quite strong, they are direct feel the energy of patching, you have a lot of insight. From a personal harmoniser very calm state (not very usual). But, when did physical product on 1/2, was doing everything right, but not soldered yet, and carried in his pocket - a bit clouded consciousness, has become a kind of difficult to understand what is going around, generally a bit were sick. Had to disassemble the product, th-then why do not matter! Maybe because when twisted the wire a bit nervous? Or maybe from the fact that the product was not finished, that is, without spikes?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 01, 2016 17:23

Vlad N.
Hmm, interesting, thank you for your review!

Post by ***** » Thu Aug 04, 2016 19:16

More than two weeks, wear rings - 1/4 Sacred measurements, a Forgotten measure 1.
ZM hung in the headboard on the wall metal at 30-40 cm from the head, in the middle of the bed. CM wear as a pendant (first in chain metal pendant along with the Corsair, now on the rope).
From what I felt on the first night fell asleep faster than usual, about the dreams don't tell me they had a dream; my head stopped hurting; stepped internal state that can be called as "calm", no VD, almost no experience (this is somewhat annoying, as informed by its own internal vibrations, I could determine the outcome of future events, and now or anything), but sometimes like flashes of intolerance-short.
Wife slept two nights and was asked to remove the GP, I resisted another 7 days, but then took the ring off, but put it on the bedside table CM, or left to themselves, or hung on the end tables vertically in the side of the head. Said wakes up in a state similar to a hangover. My condition persisted. Now asked again to put a ring ZM.
Tried to work with ZM using "thought forms",they said wishlist into the ring. Something not as.
And here's another, earlier complex problem first thought and if not found the decision, how would save her in the head and after some time came to a decision. Now it is gone. In General, the intuition hid.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:26

Collected only 3 rings 144 1 scoop 10mm*mm - as in the harmonizer slim... Strange that around the neighbors awake :) and the time for the second hour of the night...
The design is interesting and it seems not just the sum of the 3 rings, and more.
If a the ring inside like the surface of mirror sites, when 3 rings looks like a more complex figure (tomorrow I will try to recheck) yet it is clear only that there is mutual reinforcement rings.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:22

Thank you for your review!
I would venture to give advice. It is highly desirable to have the product Sacred Scoops (144), a ring for example
Digression: the Most durable structures in the entire history of mankind - the pyramids. Each layer - the entrance to the placenta. If the layer is "leaky", the upper layers begin to fail.
Sacred standards - the BASE of all the others. 3D plan - based. Forgotten New Measurements - as the trace levels of the pyramid. Sacred is the Foundation.
***** wrote:they said wishlist into the ring. Something not as.
I don't want mentality, but wishlist and intention are two different things.
АндрейКо wrote:Design is interesting and it seems not just the sum of the 3 rings, and more.
of course, this structure gives the toroidal field

Don't forget about K-WAC in the center, it rotates torroid.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:48

Шалтай Балтай wrote: CRA-Wack in the center
I misunderstood something.
Aku-VAK asymmetric due to the loops that defines the movement of energy.
A caduceus-1, which in the prototype shown, are completely symmetrical. (Or I there something did not see?)
He then sets the rotation of the donut?

And what is better - 3 or 4 rings?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:53

ФилиНН wrote:I misunderstood something.
Aku-VAK asymmetric due to the loops that defines the movement of energy.
A caduceus-1, which in the prototype shown, are completely symmetrical. (Or I there something did not see?)
As he sets the rotation of the donut?
Yes, I understand :)
it to think. Anyway, the node - polar and sets the flow direction, upward or downward. Which is correct? It's like the right and left spin.
While I'm testing a prototype I rely on personal feelings, as it will be closer to the product - view :?
ФилиНН wrote:And how is better - 3 or 4 rings?
don't know :) :?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:anyway, the node - polar
And then the standard, correct kuwako in inside planting?

Post by ***** » Fri Aug 05, 2016 15:49

***** wrote:they said wishlist into the ring. Something not as.
I don't want mentality, but wishlist and intention are two different things.

How to form the intention?
The ring of sacred measurements what size?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:09

***** wrote:And how to form the intention?
First to make a wishlist)) and to sense how and where in the body it affected. And it is always Kundalini or slightly higher. Then "draw better" your vision Atagi wishlist, to clarify that and that is to numerics. And then the energy to sense-go up, even the body to pozvonochnye rectified. But when willing and ready to ACCEPT, that is HF and is much higher wishlist there)))Here is the sign-went-flew to be fulfilled. Like :"What is your wish master?"- The subconscious is like the Genie from the lamp.........Practice. And monitor flows in the body.....and outside of the situation. Good luck.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Aug 05, 2016 16:14

***** wrote:And how to form the intention?
:) Question the nail on the head. If only I knew :). I want to apologize to You, but I wouldn't want to go beyond discussions of products made by Slimowski technologies. I hope this will not cause You feeling of frustration, I am sure You will understand why I do that. :wink:
***** wrote:And the ring of sacred measurements what size?
here are a couple of products for Your choice:

the Presence | article | Product | Technology | Spin | Material | Coating | f, mm | Measurement | Size | Bead | Price, RUR
4 | 208 | Ring | Tail-2 | Left | Copper | tinning | 2,5 | Sacred| 1 | - | 1700
4 | 219 | Ring | Tail-2 | Left | Copper | tinning | 3 | Sacral| 1 1/ 2 | - | 1955
219 - powerful, of course. And the wire is thicker and the size is 1.5 Scoops.

Good luck

Post by ***** » Fri Aug 05, 2016 19:25

LILIYA-R,Humpty Baltay

Thank you!
And with the intention to try to understand, and then discuss may be nothing :cry: ( :)).

Post by ***** » Sat Aug 06, 2016 19:22

Today I hung the ring of the forgotten мерки1 the headboard of the bed for the night, and again his wife asked to remove it. But in the morning, in my absence took the Ark VAK, not really knowing what it was, and walked with him around the house, and even took it with me to the hairdresser. Said she was very pleased.