Ring for slim, reviews

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Ring for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 03, 2016 16:30

Since we went to the first reviews, raising this topic

Myself, I'm like you I hope you remember, you know - not a fan to describe the feeling, nonetheless there is something to say

technology is sure working fast make sure
144 MHz - full closure problems 3-dimensional plan
those who meditate will quickly note the stop VD
177, 188 - intention, intuition
+ again for "travel" - there are bonuses :-)

personally, my 2 cents
rent an apartment in Strom house, made cosmetic renntag, everything is OK
BUT
rotten smell in the morning in the bathroom and the toilet + the stench from the toilet koshovogo
put 2 rings, one in the toilet, another in the tub
all
no problem
as a switch
honestly? ofigel :shock:
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Tue May 03, 2016 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Rings for slim, reviews

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 03, 2016 16:37

two more cents

to charge the water - very good idea
BUT
be careful, drink 1/2 or 1 glass a day, not more for starters
this water activates eliminationny processes, it is not always pleasant, the light displaces the darkness
not forcing

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue May 03, 2016 19:05

Insert the 3-penny ))). With VD significantly, inner peace( look in the working days fit), Rebooted - 144 was under the pillow, got up with herpes on the lip, no taste and other sensations, as the flu without the aches, nose is stuffed up, sneezing, moves with difficulty sputum. But... the skin has become as if cleaner, smoother. In General I am pleasantly surprised. First time worn on the head frequent trips to the bathroom (the body is rid of excess water). Thought after etc. artifacts cleansing will not surprise, and here again the aggravation of the sinus infection and something to do with the nose and top. the palate, tonsils normal. Haven't noticed much positive or Vice versa - a clear space for creativity! Than fill ,it will be! While not enough time has passed ))))Cat reacts very good. well.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed May 04, 2016 4:17

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Because we went to the first reviews, raising this topic

Myself, I'm like you I hope you remember, you know - not a fan to describe the feeling, nonetheless there is something to say

technology is sure working fast make sure
144 MHz - full closure problems 3-dimensional plan
those who meditate will quickly note the stop VD
177, 188 - intention, intuition
+ again for "travel" - there are bonuses :-)

personally, my 2 cents
rent an apartment in Strom house, made cosmetic renntag, everything is OK
BUT
rotten smell in the morning in the bathroom and the toilet + the stench from the toilet koshovogo
put 2 rings, one in the toilet, another in the tub
all
no problem
as a switch
honestly? ofigel :shock:
And what happened to your smell? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 04, 2016 16:26

None of my business
When the light is sent to darkness, what happens to the darkness?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu May 05, 2016 16:30

In General, the pile today three. Two 144 MHz, and one 523 mm 177 MHz, 298 mm.. Wire, as already reported, took a thick. Two more blanks waiting dock ends and welding.

For quality workmanship set myself a firm three. For the delivery of our community to this technology, put Humpty solid five.

Good working product. 177 MHz, 298 mm immediately put it in my pocket all day with him traveled. I do a lot of the go on foot, but here a special case. From ear to ear, the feeling that every Bush and rock in your way you know and personally likable. Time simply do not notice.

In General, I'll continue to communicate with these products, but all products I will do on new, and from a thin wire. Love that everything is beautiful and perfect. A solid five. Especially because you already have experience, plus the desire to do sploshnyakom. From smaller to the largest of the entire list.

Where to apply? Any ideas!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 05, 2016 19:03

yeah, that's the feeling of childhood....
how come we lost it?
I've found it! respect slim! :D

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu May 05, 2016 19:26

+ again for "travel" - there are bonuses
Can you clarify what you meant under "for travelers"? For tourists you mean?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu May 05, 2016 22:43

I have 3.30 nights. Do not sleep half an hour, analyze. In the evening in the legs fitted a piece of hardboard on it and thread tied with two rings. 144-523 and 177-298 inside the first.

22 hours went to bed. Immediately a powerful swotting. Moreover, the interior volume of the body. From Muladhara to Agni. Moreover, the most amazing thing that can not determine the flows. Descending, Ascending? Just filling and inflating. Start to pull the leg, etc. Asleep. Deep sleep, dreams do not remember, except that before waking up. The special significance of it is not give. Further I wonder. Energy as fanning and blowing. Work with different products before, always been that way. Device you powerful attacks, shooting and in the morning sensation significantly reduced. After a day or two feeling lost. The body simply gets used.

And here for another, that's for sure. Something is not right.

But as always, it seems, I already know the answer.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri May 06, 2016 0:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:, this feeling of childhood...
Sure! I do so fully felt, but.....

Yesterday ring in my pocket, called my comrade suggested to drink coffee in the restaurant, which we in youth have often been. And now we are meeting in the cafe across the square. But come on, he says.

We went and sat down, drinking coffee, chatting. It's the other way, personally, I haven't been here in 15 years. Went memories. There was the main entrance, and here for music, but in that corner we always sat, and there we sat, when we brought two buckets of crayfish, in the kitchen we cooked them and we were treated and waitresses and friends, and friends of friends, here.......

Exactly, smells reckless, merry youth.

Like from Alla: "whether still will be Oh-she-she?"

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri May 06, 2016 1:14

Today, I want to drink a lot of water( at 144), can't drink, similar to a spring. For - I just"navel" of the earth feel))). Of the all activated + all major issues were addressed through me. At first it was surprising, because before this was not observed. Morning rise very early, energy, and enough strength until late in the evening. It is necessary to explain that this band is carry in the bag, and on the evening of may put a jar of water or wear a "crown". Are active with a 144.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri May 06, 2016 4:53

thank you for the feedback, really respect! :ay my 2 cents
don't want to be in the role of a brake, but be careful
how powerful the machine should be in the hands of a good driver, and new energy requires an adequate level of awareness and control
especially delicate in relation with people
I do accept a friend about ring to tell :oops:

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri May 06, 2016 5:37

Шалтай Балтай wrote:require a sufficient level of awareness and control
Looking at the word "AWARENESS" and realize that it's familiar. Trying to remember what?

Dragged from the bag Notepad to record and dreams and thoughts by day. By the way, I have repeatedly offered to have everyone like this.

Watching the recording and poke (this dream is not recorded, because they do not remember and at the exit from the dream sounded like it). So the record itself.
Literally and dobukvenno, as recorded in the notebook.

05.05.2016 morning.
REPLACEMENT OF THE MOTIVATION OF ALL BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS ON.....
- AWARENESS
- FEELING

Comrade! You in my dreams peeping?

If not spying, then what was it?

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri May 06, 2016 20:04

Even a small review. Began to wear the ring under the cap, top glasses with "clear" + I still have the artifacts of Michael and SS.Eased tension in the body, as if bypassing the resistance from the outside easily "conceive" and "to" result. Things that's out there is not annoying, but now increasingly have to control by flying thoughts, because in real life the rapidly unfolding events ceased to surprise and become the norm. What do you mean" get - sign ". Incredibly smooth cost many previously seemed to be strong obstacles. Are these rings for a new way to work with previous practices(artefacts) for further development .

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sat May 07, 2016 18:19

Humpty Baltay, thanks for the info! Yesterday did ring 144 MHz, for the night was attached at the head, so all night the body "vibrate". Got up rested and full of energy. My last week was kind of a constant lack of sleep, but slept enough, but today just modracek. Did today a three-ring, wire 2 mm solder a normal soldering iron. Actually surprisingly simple, but powerfully working product out. Bold a special thank you, saved from manufacturing errors, your detailed story. Keep experimenting, I'm still in shock.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat May 07, 2016 19:25

Yes, Yes, right, at the head at night and to charge the water is probably the main "habitat" of the rings, it's not me, it's on the books of Sliema
normalization of sleep, as one of the first to note that, also in Sliema
thank you for your review

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun May 08, 2016 3:38

Today is the third night in the rings. Striking a constant, powerful stream of Energy. The first night was a sleepless half. Because of the influx of Energy. Yesterday the ring was placed on itself locally. He slept through the night. Woke up a few times, but quickly fell asleep.

Today, again, two rings, one inside the other and placed in the legs. The same power, but more gently. Slept ten hours. Three times he woke up but quickly fell asleep. I do this for him, just don't remember.

Dreams. Solid movie theater, long lasting scenes, unlike the previous, fragmentary and chaotic. Plus, now more precisely expressed, more artistic or what exact details. More natural people and objects and so on.

Now. Will not go to their branches, will make here. I'm in the Club already developed the programming of the Subconscious, what to do and why not. Some domomania geniuses are not given the topic to uncover. Not get often, not because the Subconscious mind doesn't want to. BUT BECAUSE NO STRENGTH! THE SUBCONSCIOUS IS JUST NOT ENOUGH ENERGY. And here comes the Energy, there's some movie in the dream went.

Humpty Baltovich, now try again to disappear for five years and only then to reveal another brilliant things people. The people will not forgive. So once again something new, immediately in the Studio!

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun May 08, 2016 15:44

My second night with the rings at the head, too, as described in the post above at the Bold dreams of a brighter, more legible and more psychologically loaded. Even began to hear the ticking of the clocks(they are pretty quiet), whether the hearing has improved, or worsened attention.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon May 09, 2016 1:23

Another interesting observation. Ceased to be clever. Before something is used and will constantly adliyesi. There are crushed, there's Energy, etc. and now there is a feeling that and body and whatever else, not to me. They live their lives. See, refuel and so on. In that track there is no point now, since pumping is constant and everywhere and for all will not follow.
Went soldier, you rocking. Suffer, suffer, turned sideways, curled up, asleep.

Today I also woke up refreshed. It's a deficiency of Energy I had. Four nights replenished. But the download and so it goes. Serious products. And in my head the plans and calculations on a new, more powerful product.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon May 09, 2016 8:29

The first few days of drinking water from 144 "sausage" body, aggravated Chrono, but without pain. Now just always want the water, direct perception of the lack of clean water. To eat stopped want, just something light, fruit, vegetables. Very much recognized of the excess of salt, sugar in food, the body no longer want these foods, and literally passed even the urge to eat is triggered by the habit of something to chew on ))). Went imperceptibly podmazyvanie in the stomach - the signal for the meal, and the emphasis on food as if lost. It's time to finally go on a proper diet. Cat not drinking water, 144 drink with pleasure . Moved kittens closer to my side of the bed (to the ring). Get up early, despite the fact that difficult and reluctantly woke up early the day you do not want to lie down, lack of energy for the whole day until late. VD is gone, it turns out it took a lot not only forces, but also time. The first few days didn't even know what to do because I used to think and make a template in a certain period of time. While serious did not, just enjoy the "flow of energy", track "before" and "after". That cling to before all is gone. The overall feeling well-rested body. And before then what was it? Lack of energy? In short, many thanks to Humpty for this needed information!!!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 09, 2016 8:36

Have you ever seen the mask for the face "in the slim".
http://www.slimspurling.com/slimsuniverse/nosemask.html

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon May 09, 2016 13:53

Another would be translating! )) :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 09, 2016 15:47

Ахим wrote:have you ever Seen the mask for the face "in the slim".
http://www.slimspurling.com/slimsuniverse/nosemask.html
this is on the nose, IMHO - don't bother

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon May 09, 2016 15:50

Aisha, thank you for your review! Respect!

I had a strong PTS elimination process, two days (not sure if ended), all the nuances to tell do not want, but the fact that the water from under the rings played a key role here, for me it's just obvious.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon May 09, 2016 22:49

These rings on the slim rather strange thing. I have not yet. But I decided to mentally work with them. Visualize that you already carry 10 of these rings for yourself and that are in the range of energies of the rings. What happened! 6am couldn't sleep. Sorry for the details, every half hour I had to run to the toilet. It is unclear why so much fluid came from, if you did not drink. Woke up at 15: 00 with a very strange condition. Clearly feel that someone makes repairs in the field Alone. Something like surgery, but only on the energy body of the person. There was a sharp rejection of, hatred for BJ 2.6 had to be removed. Today is already day 2 without BJ. In General, everything is strange. :roll: